Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria -buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria -buhari (3279 Views)

Bloomberg Writes Off Buhari: “he Has No Capacity To Run Nigeria” / This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic / No Room For Full Sharia Implementation In Nigeria – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria -buhari by NapoIeon: 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
FLASHBACK: President-elect Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday said that President Goodluck Jonathan is yet to give him any useful tip on how to move the country forward.
Buhari made the complain while receiving a concise report on how to run Nigeria from Former President Olusegun Obasanjo.
The president-elect who was represented by his spokesperson Garba Shehu said, ”Buhari regretted that the outgoing government that is supposed to give him tips on how to take off has done nothing so far”. He thanked Obasanjo for the report assuring him that the incoming administration will be needing advice as time goes on.
http://www.weeklypostng.com/2016/02/jonathan-has-refused-to-advice-me-on_1.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&m=1
Re: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria -buhari by nikkiking(m): 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lie lie muhammad how mrkt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria -buhari by jamex93(m): 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
undecided
Re: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria -buhari by Pheals(f): 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
C op aaah lie wwlla ..na for DNA

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria -buhari by NapoIeon: 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
Pheals:
C op aaah lie wwlla ..na for DNA

what's this one saying
Re: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria -buhari by NapoIeon: 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
grin
Re: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria -buhari by chriskosherbal(m): 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
My baba abeg advice yourself life na per head. See link below guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria -buhari by Pheals(f): 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
NapoIeon:

what's this one saying
modified: op is lying it's in him like peak ... In his DNA
Re: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria -buhari by babyfaceafrica: 6:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
OP is lienus.....see in big nose...sheo

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria -buhari by arresa: 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
Silly iPoD story....

NEXT...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria -buhari by philGeo(m): 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
To criticise from far is easy, you have been giving the chance now you are confuse, so Mr president need advice? I never know. I forget his name is mr know all, i hope the government did not see my comment before they arrest me like they did to one lecturer in KD.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria -buhari by Adonis3: 4:45am On Feb 02, 2016
I thought Jonathan was a complete failure, while you were the true special one sent to liberate Nigerians...

Buhari is merely being sarcastic.. Smh

#Adonis3

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria -buhari by Babzrockman: 4:58am On Feb 02, 2016
We said someone governance is not good and u are saying u want administrative tips to run Nigeria frm such person. Mr. Buhari, what is wrong with u?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria -buhari by Eboski(m): 5:32am On Feb 02, 2016
Even if he give you any advice your zombies will still call him clueless one, it's better he stay far from your govt. When you are not in field playing football you believe everything is possible, when you are inside then you will know it's impossible...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria -buhari by Fourwinds: 7:22am On Feb 02, 2016
NapoIeon:
FLASHBACK: President-elect Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday said that President Goodluck Jonathan is yet to give him any useful tip on how to move the country forward.
Buhari made the complain while receiving a concise report on how to run Nigeria from Former President Olusegun Obasanjo.
The president-elect who was represented by his spokesperson Garba Shehu said, ”Buhari regretted that the outgoing government that is supposed to give him tips on how to take off has done nothing so far”. He thanked Obasanjo for the report assuring him that the incoming administration will be needing advice as time goes on.
http://www.weeklypostng.com/2016/02/jonathan-has-refused-to-advice-me-on_1.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&m=1
OP this ur lie na first class....

ur nose don big....lienus
Re: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria -buhari by Fourwinds: 7:25am On Feb 02, 2016
NapoIeon:
grin
lienus grin
NapoIeon:
grin
lienus
Re: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria -buhari by JustOzito(f): 8:35am On Feb 02, 2016
if an ex President (mr clueless) advice an incumbent President (Mr daullard, a.k.a snail) wat will become of that country?
Re: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria -buhari by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 02, 2016
who needs any advice from the original "ineffectual buffoon"?
Re: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria -buhari by NapoIeon: 8:48am On Feb 02, 2016
Ioannes:
who needs any advice from the original "ineffectual buffoon"?
stale undecided
Re: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria -buhari by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 02, 2016
NapoIeon:
stale undecided

pained! tongue
Re: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria -buhari by NapoIeon: 8:49am On Feb 02, 2016
Ioannes:

pained!
anu ofia
Re: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria -buhari by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 02, 2016
NapoIeon:
anu ofia
whisper that to your parents ears.
Re: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria -buhari by NapoIeon: 8:56am On Feb 02, 2016
Ioannes:

whisper that to your parents ears.

Ikpu nne i
Re: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria -buhari by tolexy007(m): 8:58am On Feb 02, 2016
b
Re: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria -buhari by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 02, 2016
NapoIeon:

Ikpu nne i
there's no need to curse your mother.
you can get lost now, I have noticed you.
Re: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria -buhari by NapoIeon: 9:12am On Feb 02, 2016
Ioannes:

there's no need to curse your mother.

you can get lost now, I have noticed you.

ok
Re: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria -buhari by franklingud(m): 9:43am On Feb 02, 2016
Lol cheesy cheesy
Advice from a clueless man??
What the.... grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria -buhari by Christane: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2016
Buhari tinks hm nd jonathan are pals becus he handover witout are act ...u re z number 1 enemy for shortening z longevity on d presidential throne ..so he av no advice 4 u ..unless u vacant d seat nd let hm rule again.
Re: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria -buhari by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 02, 2016
Have U blamed GEJ today... .?
...... Lai mohammed et al

(1) (Reply)

Sardauna's View Of Igbo: right or wrong? / Peter Obi Fingered In The Massacre Of 5000 Non Violent Protesters / Nnamdi Kanu Set To Educate The World Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.