Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,442 members, 7,839,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Make Up On Flick! What Do You Think? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Make Up On Flick! What Do You Think? (783 Views)

"Is This A Human Being?": Lady's Heavy Make Up Photos Got People Confused / Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face / Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Up On Flick! What Do You Think? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
The transformation is lovely!

Re: Make Up On Flick! What Do You Think? by Wizzykinging(m): 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
Power of make up

Amazing
Re: Make Up On Flick! What Do You Think? by delishpot: 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
I prefere her before photo. Those eye brows shocked shocked haba! kilo de?
The lady already has innocent face. The make up should have used that to make her look more angelic.

1 Like

Re: Make Up On Flick! What Do You Think? by tammyboy1(m): 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
Pictures like this make me stand on my belief, natural is the best, see natural fresh clean chick
Re: Make Up On Flick! What Do You Think? by fikkybaby(f): 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
its a no no no for me,kilodeeee
Re: Make Up On Flick! What Do You Think? by mopinks(f): 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
delishpot:
I prefere her before photo. Those eye brows shocked shocked haba! kilo de?
The lady already has innocent face. The make up should have used that to make her look more angelic.

My thoughts exactly but na d opposite...

Not a bad make up though... But it's just not an everyday look... It's one fierce (o look different) kinda look....

I'm sure a more natural tone will do for daily outings.. Thumbs up
Re: Make Up On Flick! What Do You Think? by byvan03: 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
She looks better with out the make up, this is way too much.

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Diaper Bags For New Moms / Hilarious!!!! Pix Of A Handsome Dude In 1976 / May 9 Ladies Dress Sense And Pose Style You Can Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.