Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

Please Help Put A Roof Over My Mum's Head - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Help Put A Roof Over My Mum's Head (743 Views)

How High Should A Roof Built On A Nigerian House Be? / How To Choose A Roof For Your Building / Roof tiles, step tiles, stone coated Sheets promotion@ Batlan concept LTD. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Put A Roof Over My Mum's Head by beyisbola: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2009
Dear Nairalanders,

I know this sounds very funny and this place might look like an unlikely place to get the kind of help I am requesting for.

But the truth is that I am very serious with what I am saying, I am a Nigerian that stays in Bariga side of Lagos with my mum and a younger sibling. I am a very hard worker, and have always been trying to make things happen on my own, but to be candid; it hasn’t been easy at all. We have been staying at the present house for the past 17 years.

The problem now is that the new person that inherited the house we were living after his father died has giving us quit notice to quit the apartment because he wants to move in there, we have persuaded him to tell us what he is up to, even if he wants to increase the rent but all to no avail. Ever since then, I have tried all I could to get an apartment even if it’s a single room just to put our properties, but the price is simply too outrageous, coupled with the fact that; agreement and commission is about the total for a year.

What I simply implore my good people of naira land to do is if there is anybody that has a property in any good part of Lagos that could let it for us, I am not saying it should be for free, but at a reasonable price and without the problem of the agent that comes with agreement and commission.

I’ll like to stop here and hope to hear from my fellow Nairalanders as soon as possible.

Thank you all.
Re: Please Help Put A Roof Over My Mum's Head by Woodpecker(m): 12:30am On Jul 02, 2009
The Lord is ur strength
Re: Please Help Put A Roof Over My Mum's Head by grandstar(m): 11:09am On Jul 02, 2009
Call me on 08033472004. I might be able to just help you.

Can you afford up to 80k for a room inclusive of agency fee. My agency fee is only 10% of the rent. I am not overcharging. The room is at Agege.

I 1st have to confirm availability
Re: Please Help Put A Roof Over My Mum's Head by beyisbola: 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2009
grandstar:

Can you afford up to 80k for a room inclusive of agency fee. My agency fee is only 10% of the rent. I am not overcharging. The room is at Agege.

thanks for your response, how many years is the 80k for, and to be candid with you I don't think I would be able to afford that for now, still sourcing for money, once I get hold of enough money, I would definately let you know. It's isn't easy at all.

Thanks everybody once again.
Re: Please Help Put A Roof Over My Mum's Head by Fhemmmy: 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2009
grandstar:

What kinda room is that?
Self contain or sharing ?
I can get it for someone if it is neat and nice location
Re: Please Help Put A Roof Over My Mum's Head by agbo4me: 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2010
there are good number of accommodations here in gbagada
i can help u

(1) (Reply)

Wanted Urgently: Plots Of Land With C Of O Isheri-idimu / Lasu-igando Road / Buy Your Steel Security Doors / Lettings! 1 Year Options Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.