Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals (5507 Views)

Most Clean 2007 Mercedes Benz C280 Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos - DELIVERED!!! / Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos / Month Of APRIL, Deals Unlimited From Fhemmmy Motos*..Let's Serve You With Deals* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals by Fhemmmy: 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
Happy Sunday...
Re: Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals by Fhemmmy: 4:28am On Feb 08, 2016
shocked
Re: Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals by Fhemmmy: 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
We welcome you to the new week......
Re: Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals by Fhemmmy: 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
smiley smiley
Re: Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals by Fhemmmy: 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
We welcome you into the new week of grace. . . .His grace is always sufficient
Re: Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals by Fhemmmy: 7:21am On Feb 09, 2016
cheesy
Re: Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals by Fhemmmy: 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
We appreciate you business . . .
Re: Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals by Fhemmmy: 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
Thanks for your patronage
Re: Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals by Fhemmmy: 12:45am On Feb 10, 2016
cheesy
Re: Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals by Fhemmmy: 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hump of the week already . . . .
Re: Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals by Fhemmmy: 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals by Fhemmmy: 3:31am On Feb 11, 2016
Happy new day.
Re: Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals by Fhemmmy: 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
It is all about you
Re: Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals by Fhemmmy: 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Happy Friday
Re: Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals by Fhemmmy: 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
smiley smiley
Re: Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals by phonesNgadgets: 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
@Fhemmmy can you help get Mercedes Benz C300 4matic 07,08 or 09? Budget is 3.5M
Possible?
Re: Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals by Fhemmmy: 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
phonesNgadgets:
@Fhemmmy can you help get Mercedes Benz C300 4matic 07,08 or 09? Budget is 3.5M
Possible?

I Have never stole before and i wont steal . . .Because with current exchange rate and clearing cost . . . .It is IMPOSSIBLE

1 Like

Re: Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals by phonesNgadgets: 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
Fhemmmy:

I Have never stole before and i wont steal . . .Because with current exchange rate and clearing cost . . . .It is IMPOSSIBLE
grin Nobody tells you to go and steal na. So how much can you get any of these for me?
Re: Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals by Fhemmmy: 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
phonesNgadgets:

grin Nobody tells you to go and steal na. So how much can you get any of these for me?

Because it is you.....maybe 20m....lemme confirm clearing cost and let you know....BTW,how is Madam
Re: Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals by phonesNgadgets: 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
Fhemmmy:

Because it is you.....maybe 20m....lemme confirm clearing cost and let you know....BTW,how is Madam
Boss! We bless God. He is faithful. smiley
Madam is good.
Re: Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals by Fhemmmy: 12:42am On Feb 14, 2016
phonesNgadgets:

Boss! We bless God. He is faithful. smiley
Madam is good.

Chairman, add only 200k Naira and I will dazzle you with one.
Re: Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals by Fhemmmy: 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
wink
Re: Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals by phonesNgadgets: 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, add only 200k Naira and I will dazzle you with one.
I know you don't discuss business on weekend. Let's chat via hangouts on Monday. Your Whatsapp msg is not even delivering. I'm sure you will definitely give me discount. grin
BTW, how long will it take to arrive?
Re: Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hello fhemmmy I have a friend who needs a 2016 range rover autobiography sv. How much would get him a used one inclusive of shipping and probably clearing.
Re: Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals by Fhemmmy: 7:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
phonesNgadgets:

I know you don't discuss business on weekend. Let's chat via hangouts on Monday. Your Whatsapp msg is not even delivering. I'm sure you will definitely give me discount. grin
BTW, how long will it take to arrive?

We could.discuss business on weekend no problem at all with my whatsapp.... send me a text on whatsapp and I will respond....
Re: Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals by Fhemmmy: 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
naijadeyhia:
Hello fhemmmy I have a friend who needs a 2016 range rover autobiography sv. How much would get him a used one inclusive of shipping and probably clearing.

We dont have any used....let us know if you would like a brand new. ...thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated
Re: Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals by phonesNgadgets: 7:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
Fhemmmy:

We could.discuss business on weekend no problem at all with my whatsapp.... send me a text on whatsapp and I will respond....
Ok.
Re: Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
Fhemmmy:

We dont have any used....let us know if you would like a brand new. ...thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated

How much is the brand new?
Re: Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals by Fhemmmy: 6:55am On Feb 15, 2016
naijadeyhia:

How much is the brand new?

79m Naira with clearing not included.
Re: Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals by Fhemmmy: 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
cool
Re: Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals by Fhemmmy: 3:13am On Feb 16, 2016
Even though valentine is over . . . Our deals remain same . . . . . .2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class 3.5L All wheel drive!

2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class 3.5L All wheel drive!

Year 2008
Trim 3.5L All wheel drive!
Make Mercedes-Benz
Model E-Class
Kilometers 125K Miles
Body Type Sedan
Transmission Automatic
Colour Silver
Drivetrain All-wheel drive (AWD)
Fuel Type Gasoline

Could be all yours for just 3.9M Naira

Re: Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals by Fhemmmy: 3:14am On Feb 16, 2016
smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Never Sell Your Used Car With The Plates. / How Much Will A Trailer Cost. I Need One Urgently / Tokunbo Mercedes Benz C300 4Matic - 2010 @ N5,500,000.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.