Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,408 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Who Can Provide Me Live Lions? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Can Provide Me Live Lions? (3743 Views)

Panic In Georgia! Lions, Tigers, Hippos, Bears, Escape Zoo After Deadly Flood! / Panic! Lions, Tigers, Hippos, Bears, Others Escape Zoo After Flood Hit Georgia / Hey Nairalanders,i'm Fed Up Of Stayin Here In Nigeria,please Can Anyone Provide Me A Tangible Inform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Provide Me Live Lions? by stevoche(m): 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2009
pls i need live lions asap,can u kindly tell me were i can hire one for just a day. kindly reach me on 08034729277 and we can discuss. thanks steve
Re: Who Can Provide Me Live Lions? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2009
Are we talking lion cubs, or full-grown, full-maned lions?
Do you want to get eaten?

I hear death by a male lion is nasty - they bite into your windpipe, and crush it, suffocating you.

Out of interest, why would you want to "hire" a lion? Or, is this just one of those attention-seeking threads?
Re: Who Can Provide Me Live Lions? by goodguy100(m): 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2009
Live Lions? This guy must be kiding.
Re: Who Can Provide Me Live Lions? by stagger: 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2009
You must absolutely be out of your mind to be asking to hire a wild animal.

Lions are not like dogs. Dogs are domesticated. Cats are domesticated. Lions and other wild cats like tigers, leopards, panthers ARE NOT DOMESTICATED.

Even if they are bred at home from when they are cubs, that natural killer instinct still develops in them and there is an ever present danger that they can turn on the owners.

I've seen in documentaries where lions, bears, etc, mistook certain grimaces and hand movements FROM THEIR OWNERS as aggression and attacked!

HMM! BE WARNED O! shocked
Re: Who Can Provide Me Live Lions? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2009
any reason why it shud be on the front page? i just wasted valuable time reading this.
Re: Who Can Provide Me Live Lions? by platinumnk(f): 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2009
how did this get on the front page?

Seun u are funny oh,

u are summoned in the romance disputes thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-259856.1120.html#msg4110862
Re: Who Can Provide Me Live Lions? by Phemour: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2009
shocked
Re: Who Can Provide Me Live Lions? by puskin: 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2009
Na 4mouth.
If U c one, can U stand?
Re: Who Can Provide Me Live Lions? by Igwe9(m): 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2009
what of Tiger in case i find one?
I know of someone called Tiger pikin, either of the parents could be a Lion and they are both alive at the moment.
If you 're interested, hola @ me asap
Re: Who Can Provide Me Live Lions? by platinumnk(f): 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2009
igwe they asked for a lion not a tiger lol
Re: Who Can Provide Me Live Lions? by Igwe9(m): 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2009
platinumnk:

igwe they asked for a lion not a tiger lol
So tell me,  smiley what's the different b/w the two?  tongue both are dangerous wink you know! grin
Re: Who Can Provide Me Live Lions? by sley4life(m): 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2009
go evil forest & u can get one, but make sure u write u WILL b4 going
Re: Who Can Provide Me Live Lions? by platinumnk(f): 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2009
Igwe.:

So tell me, smiley what's the different b/w the two? tongue both are dangerous wink you know! grin

here sweetie kiss

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_difference_between_a_tiger_and_a_lion
Re: Who Can Provide Me Live Lions? by Grizzly(m): 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2009
In saudi arabia, people carry lions on a leash to night clubs same way you'd carry a dog around. Although as you may know, they're tamed.
In nigeria, where man pickin neva chop beleful, i guess the lions would be starved as well. Any lion outside a zoo in naija would spell a catastrophe.
Re: Who Can Provide Me Live Lions? by Grizzly(m): 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2009
In saudi arabia, people carry lions on a leash to night clubs same way you'd carry a dog around. Although as you may know, they're tamed.
In nigeria, where man pickin neva chop beleful, i guess the lions would be starved as well. Any lion outside a zoo in naija would spell a catastrophe.
Re: Who Can Provide Me Live Lions? by Grizzly(m): 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2009
Ooops!
Re: Who Can Provide Me Live Lions? by platinumnk(f): 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2009
Grizzly:

LMAO!!! ure sooo right! every animal is starving in 9ja!
Re: Who Can Provide Me Live Lions? by javalove(m): 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2009
ok . . lets get dis straight . . .

u want to do blood money, and the babalawo requires a lion . . .

hmmmm . . . tank god say no be human being dem request grin
Re: Who Can Provide Me Live Lions? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:26pm On Jun 30, 2009
@ Poster

You are in luck!!

I have some militant friends who can steal you a Lion from port-harcourt zoo. The price is pretty high o!! Since I am sure you know lions are scare in Nigerian forests.

If you are interested, send me a mail. alusi-okija@yahoo.co.uk

Hurry o!!
Re: Who Can Provide Me Live Lions? by MUZBO(m): 11:41pm On Jun 30, 2009
Lion?? Guy, the best I can do is a lioness and even then we'll have to wait till she is giving birth and thus more vulnerable. When next it rains while the sun is shining call me, we will go and get her together.
My number is: 080-MAN-EATER-HUNTER.
Don't be scared I've done it before.
Re: Who Can Provide Me Live Lions? by UNLEASHED(m): 12:02am On Jul 01, 2009
@ Poster
Let's talk business, sebi na live lion? 4 just a day right? send me your address with 3,000 MTN recharge card, I'll post the lion to the address given but be sure you have 6 big tiger batteries.
Re: Who Can Provide Me Live Lions? by chyk91(m): 12:46am On Jul 01, 2009
Na wa o
Re: Who Can Provide Me Live Lions? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 01, 2009
Yes! Real men wear skirt. Real women wear boxers. cheesy
Re: Who Can Provide Me Live Lions? by okokomeji: 1:33am On Jul 01, 2009
@Poster
You can ask this guy! He’s from South Africa and he has more than 20 lions. He plays around with them.
Just check this link below:
http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=92443317721&h=fQNVf&u=bdFsB&ref=mf
Re: Who Can Provide Me Live Lions? by okokomeji: 1:37am On Jul 01, 2009
@Platiumnk…. It all depends on where the animal comes from, not necessarily got to be in ZOO to enjoy good life.

Animals are categorized in two ways: Pet and hunter!

If you want pet animal, no matter how big or looks it might be, it’s still a pet. These are the animals that destine to be great on earth and even sometimes enjoy and achieve way more than human. Example is either Bush or Clinton’s dogs. They flew around in Air Force one which some human take the dream of a lifetime to touch. They can be found in Lekki, VI, and Abuja in Nigeria. These pets in Nigeria tend to be aggressive sometimes, when you are poor and walked around their owner’s mansion. They would be barking you off through the gate. They will be like “Thief, thief and thief—our boss told us to chase you off and anybody loitering around here and we don’t want to see you; if you don’t leave I will call my other pets to jump on you. You could feel their strength and energy because they never missed three square meals a day. They only eat cow fetus with other supplemented foreign foods.

On the other hand, the hunter animals can be found mostly in rural parts of Nigeria or in Ajegunle and Agege parts of Lagos. The ones in rural areas only used to catch games and their best food is human faece; since usually they don’t have water system toilet in rural areas, this plays to the advantage of rural animals. Where ever they go there is merriments, faece hanging around the streets, that’s why you often find them with Bigger-ass pot belly.

In Ajegunle, animals are on different part of world. When you see a four storey building, due to weaken foundation has turned to a storey building. Then, you keep looking at the one of the wonders of the world. The dogs over there will just come out and start singing and barking—though in a friendly way, “na wa oh, na wa ohhhh, this one no surprise you, me self never chop oooo oga.” The Agegunle hungry dogs are so fertile, on first birth, they can have up to a dozen puppies. Then the owners named the puppies after all the strong ancient gods. They put scarecrow across their necks and names like Chineke, Shango, Shigidi, mami-water, obatala and Lucifer are common. Hold on! If you see Lucifer name written all around an animal and you remember the pretty saying that “whoever wants to dine with Lucifer must have his spoon 20 feet away.” Then, you must be scared that danger is looming around if you steal it. I just laugh my butt off, why? Because in other parts of the world where GPS has paved ways to track anything on the face of earth and beyond, some people still believe in names of obsolete gods attached to scarecrow will track their animals.
Re: Who Can Provide Me Live Lions? by mamagee3(f): 1:56am On Jul 01, 2009
@poster

Let me say you want an attention. angry
Re: Who Can Provide Me Live Lions? by cvibe: 2:55am On Jul 01, 2009
@ Poster,

I know where you can rent one so long as you'll provide feeding, accommodation and entertainment for the Lion.
Re: Who Can Provide Me Live Lions? by oneluvb55(f): 4:39am On Jul 01, 2009
do u no why he needs a live lion?
maybe he is tired of this life, i mean he wants to die.
maybe he wants to use it as a companion to frighten his enemies.

@poster, guy u no make any mistake.
u dey cool
Re: Who Can Provide Me Live Lions? by gunpoint(m): 7:23am On Jul 01, 2009
okokomeji:

@Platiumnk…. It all depends on where the animal comes from, not necessarily got to be in ZOO to enjoy good life.

Animals are categorized in two ways: Pet and hunter!

If you want pet animal, no matter how big or looks it might be, it’s still a pet. These are the animals that destine to be great on earth and even sometimes enjoy and achieve way more than human. Example is either Bush or Clinton’s dogs. They flew around in Air Force one which some human take the dream of a lifetime to touch. They can be found in Lekki, VI, and Abuja in Nigeria. These pets in Nigeria tend to be aggressive sometimes, when you are poor and walked around their owner’s mansion. They would be barking you off through the gate. They will be like “Thief, thief and thief—our boss told us to chase you off and anybody loitering around here and we don’t want to see you; if you don’t leave I will call my other pets to jump on you. You could feel their strength and energy because they never missed three square meals a day. They only eat cow fetus with other supplemented foreign foods.

On the other hand, the hunter animals can be found mostly in rural parts of Nigeria or in Ajegunle and Agege parts of Lagos. The ones in rural areas only used to catch games and their best food is human faece; since usually they don’t have water system toilet in rural areas, this plays to the advantage of rural animals. Where ever they go there is merriments, faece hanging around the streets, that’s why you often find them with Bigger-ass pot belly.

In Ajegunle, animals are on different part of world. When you see a four storey building, due to weaken foundation has turned to a storey building. Then, you keep looking at the one of the wonders of the world. The dogs over there will just come out and start singing and barking—though in a friendly way, “na wa oh, na wa ohhhh, this one no surprise you, me self never chop oooo oga.” The Agegunle hungry dogs are so fertile, on first birth, they can have up to a dozen puppies. Then the owners named the puppies after all the strong ancient gods. They put scarecrow across their necks and names like Chineke, Shango, Shigidi, mami-water, obatala and Lucifer are common. Hold on! If you see Lucifer name written all around an animal and you remember the pretty saying that “whoever wants to dine with Lucifer must have his spoon 20 feet away.” Then, you must be scared that danger is looming around if you steal it. I just laugh my butt off, why? Because in other parts of the world where GPS has paved ways to track anything on the face of earth and beyond, some people still believe in names of obsolete gods attached to scarecrow will track their animals.

lol. . . grin
evn frm a constantly frownin Field Mashal, dis kid is crazy funny
angry angry angry
Re: Who Can Provide Me Live Lions? by FerrariGP: 8:51am On Jul 01, 2009
@ cvibe,
am sure the poster will make a tasty meal for the lion, what a way to want to end his life
Re: Who Can Provide Me Live Lions? by Kelvinj(m): 9:11am On Jul 01, 2009
@poster
i no a dealer in wild animals bt i tink his lions ar finishd at d moment, bt incase u need hyena, girraffe, hippo etc. Contact me asap. Least i forget d last lion h sold 2 a man in abijan killed his whole family so make sure urs ar nt stayn wit u jst incase of an unfortunate event.
Re: Who Can Provide Me Live Lions? by eShegz(m): 9:14am On Jul 01, 2009
@ Poster

Now tell me, are you in the movie industry? If you are, then i think you are looking in the wrong place for your movie props! You should have also added the word " Tamed" live lions. Such tamed animals are not gotten ASAP as demanded, even if you call Eddie Murphy for his contact for the ones he used in "Coming To America" (hope that's correct).

If you are also looking at some marketing stunts like the First Bank elephant gimmick, then like i said it can't be ASAP too. Think about the logistics, transportation, feeding, Vet doctors, guide and all that comes with high profile stunts. (I remember i once toyed with the idea of getting a live Zebra for the "Zebra Crossing Initiative" for Tom Tom. Okay, i agree, those ones are not dangerous animals but by no means less, they are rare animals. What you should do is look at different options to go around using the animals, but if it has become a "must" then search online, talk too zoo keepers around the world, and charmers too, you will get all the animals you want for the right price.

Lets now say your idea of suicide is being eaten alive by lions. I 'd rather advise you review that position. There are better ways to belling a cat! Google Japanese Suicide techniques. You will see less painful, but equally effective dying mode!

Or You are fishing for ATTENTION ON THIS BOARD? i think you got it! I will call you though, i think you are fine marketer!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Directions To Seme Border / Migrating To Ireland As A Nigerian Registered Nurse / When Will Nigeria Build A City Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.