Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,347 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

For Nigerians Only And Nigerians Alone!!! ..........part 9 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Nigerians Only And Nigerians Alone!!! ..........part 9 (547 Views)

"We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege / Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) / Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Nigerians Only And Nigerians Alone!!! ..........part 9 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
Part 9

.........TAKING THE BIBLE AND THE QURAN, OUT OF CONTEXT.........

"WORDS have RUINED more SOULS than any DEVIL'S agency. It is strange that the word, which is a chief ingredient of human uniqueness, should also be a CHIEF INSTRUMENT OF DEHUMANIZATION". Eric Hoffer, (Reflection on the HUMAN CONDITION)

Its too easy to make NUMSKULLS, DULL HEADS and SMALL BALLS to start reacting VIOLENTLY only because IGNORANCE is their BLISS which means that, THEY DON'T HAVE TO USE THEIR MINDS AND BRIAN TO THINK.

They world is in a MESS all because of MIS-EDUCATION, nothing more but IGNORANCE OF A PEOPLE.

Hence, people have lost their minds to those who systematically, control their thoughts and behaviours through MIS-EDUCATION. These people who control their thoughts know the words to say to them, how to say these words to them, when to say these words to them and from what source these words are meant to be quoted from inorder to making them feel convinced that its the TRUTH that they are saying.

ITS ALL MANIPULATION!!!

The easiest way is using the Scriptures. TAKING THE BIBLE AND QURAN OUT OF CONTEXT and threatening they GULLIBLE with HELL FIRE if they don't comply to their TWISTED interpretations of the Scriptures.

And since they are NUMSKULLS, DEAD EMPTY HEADS AND COWARDS who have been doctored to becoming MUCH MORE STUPID, the obey orders like ROBOTS, well programmed, and like ZOMBIES, soldiers whose minds has suffered REGIMENTATION, the HERO's worship called PATROTISM, DOGMATISM and all other negative -ISMs. Its all about not thinking twice, FANATICS IN THE FIELD OF IGNORANCE!!!!

I grew up reading the Bible almost everyday since a very early age of say 9 years. Yes!!! At that age I had memorised the names of all the Books that make up the Bible from Genesis to Malachi and from Matthew to Revelations. It was like an anthem meant to be recited, for we were taught in a rhythmic pattern that made memorization so easy.

By the age of 11, that was when I first came in contact with the English translated text of the Quran from its original Arabic language. My mum always had it in her room on her shelf. Solid green hard cover and out of CURIOSITY i took it off the shelf went to my room and the first verse in the English translated Quran, which I can remember to have read was:

"EXCEPT THOSE WHO BELIEVE AND DO GOOD WORKS"

Did I understand what I was trying to read then, as early as 11 years old? Obviously at that age one would have come across vocabularies beyond one's comprehension. The TRUTH remains that, I grew up reading these two books, indepthly to the CORE. These TWO BOOKS, the Bible and the Quran are mostly responsible in shaping my thinking and not them alone, my dad has a Library of books, encyclopedias, books on philosophy, law, history...................books and books and books, a lot to read and read and read.

Sincere Reading and Study widens ones perspective about life, about the world, about your own self.

How many people DIE without even knowing who they are, where there are, and why they are here?

The answer is: UNCOUNTABLE.

And everyday my dad will buy the Newspapers which after finishing reading, curiosity draws me to wanting to know what the papers are saying so, I got consumed by stories about the Nigerian Society at so an early age. NOTHING HAS CHANGED. EXCEPT IF YOU WILL SAY WORST MEANS CHANGE. ITS A SICK COUNTRY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SICK.

HENCE, I CAN'T BE FOOLED BY YOU SICK MANIPULATORS OF THE THOUGHTS OF THOSE WHO HAVE CHOOSEN THE PATH OF IGNORANCE AND ARE SATISFIED IN THEIR CHOOSEN FOOLS PARADISE. THESE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT SPEND PERSONAL EFFORT IN SEARCHING FOR TRUTH BY BEING EXPLORERS AND NOT WANDERERS. LIVING AN EMPTY LIFE.

The slogan today accross the globe is 'TERRORISM'. Which has been systematically made to mean 'ISLAM'. Instead of Muslims propagating ISLAM, sincerely by practicing Kindness and Love as examplified by Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H. They are busy shouting on top of their VOICE that "WE ARE NOT TERORIST". Where as the last prophet of Islam, Muhammad (P.B.U.H), with his Book of Revelation called the Quran can be made references to for over 1437 years counting since it Revelation according to Lunar Calendar as being a man of PEACE. Are Muslims truely a reflection of the PEACEFUL PROPHET MUHAMMAD (P.B.U.H.)

Yes! Prophet Mmuhammad p.b.u.h fought wars, so did Prophet David, so did Prophet Solomon and did too many Prophets to mention fought against EVIL.

These manipulators I call, 'MASTERS OF MISCHIEVE MAKERS', 'MMM'. They have succeed in scaring the S-H-I-T out of the minds of the GULLIBLE world with the word, 'TERRORISM', TERRORIST'. And all because they see ISLAM as a threat to their own choosen ideology. ISLAM BEING A COMPLETE WAY OF LIFE WHICH IN ITS TRUTH AND REALITY CAN'T BE SEPERATED LIKE RELIGIONS IN SECULARISM.

State authority one side and religion on another side but with the authourity of state presiding over religion.

In true Islam, GOD IS KING, man is only entrusted with GOD'S commands which he is adviced not to BETRAY but OBEY.

It all about IDEOLOGIES trying to DOMINATE one another, instead of coming to a common ground, the world is at a SENSELESS BLOOD WAR OF IDEOLOGIES. IF AT ALL A WAR, IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE INTELLECTUAL AND NOT BY THE USE OF WEAPONS AND SHEDING BLOOD.

Its all about the MIS-EDUCATION of the people of the world. IT IS DELIBRATE by the 'MMM' to making the world STUPID and BLOOD THIRSTY, because these 'MASTERS OF MISCHIEVE MAKERS' believe that the moment you understand how the world TRUELY WORKS, you get to know the TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH, they will loose control over the world. Their POWERS is going to evaporate, because you now know that they have been manipulating you to submission. So, they do all they can to doctor people to be IGNORANT via the media, school, Religion and all that they can ABUSE.

"The heart of him who has UNDERSTANDING seeks KNOWLEDGE, but the mouth of FOOLS feeds on FOOLISHNESS" Proverb 15 : 14.

This time around I have to beg you. PLEASE DON'T REMAIN A FOOL BECOME WISE BY BECOMING LOVERS OF TRUTH. SO THAT THERE CAN BE A VERY GREAT MEASURE OF PEACE AND TRANQUILITY ON PLANET EARTH.

"GOOD and EVIL grow together and are bound in EQUILIBRIUM that cannot be sundered. The most we can do is try TILT the equilibrium towards the GOOD". Eric Hoffer.

Wisemen don't spill the blood of the innocent, only the FOOLISH do.

ARE YOU A FOOLISH FOOL IN CAPITAL LETTERS

"A wise-man will hear and increase learning, and a man of UNDERSTANDING will attain wise counsel". Proverb 1 : 5

So, in a country of the IGNORAMUS, Nigeria. 'BOKO HARAM' is made to appear as being 'ISLAMIC' yet there is NOTHING ISLAMIC about BOKO HARAM, believe me. DON'T BE FOOLED!!!

So, wise up and become TRUELY EDUCATED, a learning being that is who we are.

"The central task of Education is to IMPLANT a will and facility for learning; it should produce NOT LEARNED but LEARNING PEOPLE. The TRULY HUMAN society is a learning society, where grandparents, parents, and children are students together. In times of drastic change it is the LEARNERS who inherit the future. The LEARNED usually find them selves equipped to live in a world that no longer exists." Eric Hoffer.

What we are learning or being taught is what matters. IS IT THE TRUTH? DO WE CARE TO FINDING OUT IF ITS ALL LIES? OR WE JUST SWALLOW EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING WITHOUT MINDING IF IT MAY BE POISON.

AS FOR ME, I CAN'T BE FOOLED. I AM A HARD-CORE 'TRUIST', LOVER OF TRUTH WHO ALSO LOVES TO ENJOIN WHAT IS GOOD/RIGHT AND FORBID WHAT IS EVIL/WRONG AND I BELIEVE ONLY IN THE LORD OF THE WORLDS ALONE WITHOUT ATTRIBUTING ANY PARTNERSHIP TO HIM.

So, taking the Bible and the Quran out of context, I was having a conversation with a Muslim who in his defense of ISLAM as being demonized by the 'MASTERS OF MISCHIEVE MAKERS' (MMM). He, the Muslim quoted Matthew 10 : 34. "Do not think that I come to bring PEACE on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a SWORD". To mean TERRORISM being promoted in the Bible.

Hmm!!!

Firstly, we must understand that the supreme leader of the 'MASTERS OF MISCHIEVE MAKERS' of this world is the United States of America, which a lot of people think that it is a Christian Nation. Perhaps because it has "IN GOD WE TRUST" written boldly on the Dollar. ITS JUST AN EXHIBITION OF PEOPLE'S IGNORANCE TO THINKING AND SAYING AMERICA IS A CHRISTAIN NATION. ITS A SHOW OF THEIR IGNORANCE, ALL ABOUT THEIR BEING MIS-EDUCATED.

And since the number one tormentors of Muslims, in the name of 'TERRORISM' is the United States of America and thinking the U.S.A is a Christian Nation. The IGNORANT Muslim guy I was having a conversation with quoted Matthew 10:34 to mean that the Bible propagates 'TERRORISM' and that is why the U.S.A behaves as they do.

Where as, what the U.S.A follow are man made laws called, Constitution just like Nigeria today does, following in their 'MASTERS' footsteps like a DOG'S TAIL. U.S.A is not a Christian Nation, otherwise, their wouldn't have been a right to Gay Marriages, if the U.S.A is a Christain Nation. The Bible is totally against HOMOSEXUALITY except if you are also so ignorant of this fact. United States of America is just a country of CRAZY CRIMINALS WITH SMOKING GUNS ALWAYS READY TO KILL. That's all about them.

So, the Muslim OBVIOUSLY quoted Matthew 10 : 34 out of Context. What he did not do was read what lead up to the verse and what followed afterwards.

If he, the Muslim had and with SINCERITY OF PURPOSE read the surrounding verses. He would have come to an entirely different conclusion other than attributing the verse " Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring PEACE but a SWORD." Matthew 10 : 34. with promoting TERRORISM.

What the verse is simply saying is that there are people who will hate the TRUTH which Jesus Christ preached and the result at times will be CONFRONTATIONAL, which may lead to VIOLENCE, not because Jesus preached violence. JESUS NEVER EVER PREACHED VIOLENCE. What it means is but because the world when it encounters the TRUTH can react VIOLENTLY to it, by drawing out the SWORDS, meaning war between Good people who love TRUTH and Evil who follow FALSEHOOD.

The DUBIOUS Christain does exactly the same thing in trying to prove to the world that such groups as 'BOKO HARAM', which you should by now know that its all POLITICAL CRAZY GIMMICKS unless you are a NUMSKULL, DULL HEAD. The Dubious Christian reads from the Quran: "AND SLAY THEM WHEREVER YOU FIND THEM" Quran 2: 191. What picture comes to mind order than that ISLAM is a religion so VIOLENT, so INTOLERANT of other peoples faith. And that these people should be killed as long as they don't believe in what has been revealed to the last Prophet of Islam, Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H).

But, that was a TRUELY dubious reference to trying to prove Islam as being a TERRORIST RELIGION, because the verse being Quoted is infact just a little part of the whole verse Q2: 191, not in full.

A lot of christians have quoted this dubiously or ignorantly on prints, Youtube, facebook................e.t.c

Only those who honestly, and with all SINCERITY seek after the TRUTH find the TRUTH. But those who are MISCHIEVIOUS always try to quote verses of the scriptures out of context inorder to fit their TWISTED MOTIVES.

It was done by the Crusaders with the Bible, done by Muslim kings with the Quran in the name of Jihad for their own selfish interest. STILL DONE TILL DATE. AND THAT'S WHY YOU MUST NOT CONTINUE TO LIVE IN THE IGNORANT BLISS. SEARCH FOR KNOWLEDGE, SEEK FOR TRUTH. DON'T BE SPOON FED.

It is intellectually more HONEST to read verses in their context. If the Christain had read the verses before and after Q2:191 they would come to the TRUTH of the the entire context which does not permit Muslims to be outrightly aggressive to any one because these people do not come in terms with Islam.

So, beginning with the verse Q2:190, the verse before Q2:191, it reads:

"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but DO NOT TRANSGRESS limits; FOR GOD LOVETH NOT TRANSGRESSORS" Q2:190

Point of note *1. Fight those who fight you. They have to be people who are fighting you before you fight them in defense of your faith and life.

*2. Do. not trangress the limits for God loveth not TRANSGRESSORS.

"And slay them whereever ye catch them, and turn them out from WHERE THEY HAVE TURNED YOU OUT; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, UNLESS THEY (FIRST) FIGHT YOU, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith." Q 2: 191

" BUT IF THEY CEASE, GOD IS OFT-FORGIVING, MOST MERCIFUL" Q 2:192

* 3. Point of note again: But if the cease, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

"And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and prevail JUSTICE and FAITH in God; BUT IF THEY CEASE, LET THERE BE NO HOSTILITY EXCEPT TO THOSE WHO PRACTISE OPPRESSION" Q 2: 193

* 4. Another point of note. But if they cease let there be no hostility EXCEPT to those who practice oppression.

Do I need make any further clarification that our world is suffering because of MIS-EDUCATION of the people by MASTERS OF MISCHIEVE MAKERS, 'MMM'?

They verse is simply giving Muslims permission to use force when those around them are persecuting them and trying to expel them from where they are. It states clearly that if and when the aggressors or persecutors stop aggression or persecution, the Muslims are to STOP the fighting. WHY? Verse 2:192 says that Allah is forgiving and merciful and thus Muslims by implication are to be forgiving and merciful towards those who do not engage in aggression.

IS IT CLEAR DO I NEED TO EXPLAIN THEY MORE, THAT 'BOKO HARAM' HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM AND THAT ITS ALL. POLITICAL GIMMICKS?

"Any people that is STARVED with books, especially the RIGHT type of books, will suffer INTELLECTUAL MALNUTRITION, STAGNATION AND ATROPHY" Obafemi Awolowo.

NUMSKULLS, DULL HEADS, SMALL BALLS GO GIVE YOURSELVES SOME BRAIN BY READING THE RIGHT KIND OF BOOKS SO THAT OUR WORLD CAN BE IN PEACE. ITS THE IGNORANT FOOLS THAT ARE ALWAYS CAUSING SEDITION HERE AND THERE AND ARE BEING SUPPORTED BE FOOLS I LIKE.

YOUR COUNTRY CAN ONLY KNOW PEACE IF YOU START TO GETTING THE RIGHT KIND OF EDUCATION. AND THE BEST TYPE OF EDUCATION IS THE TYPE THAT ALLOWS INDIVIDUAL TO BE ABLE TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES AND POSITIVELY TOO.

Its too OBVIOUS that BOKO HARAM has nothing to do with ISLAM. It is a highly POLITICAL killing machine. They have not only bombed Churches and killed Christians but also killed Muslims and bombed Mosques and infact anybody at all, THEY KILL. And all these attrocities are all STRATEGIC, well CALCULATED and EXECUTED with precision, including the alleged bombing of Buhari's convoy before he became President. It is all POLITICAL.

"The only thing more FRUSTRATING than SLANDERERS is those FOOLISH enough to listen to them". Criss Jami.

Why should anyone slander others religion for political gains? Do you get it.

Well, if not. Here is another verse in the Quran that might help you understand. Its good that you know WHO the enemy truely is.

ALL THAT I AM INTRESTED IN IS THE TRUTH. I AM NOT A SENTIMENTALIST OR AN ADVOCATE OF ANY KIND EXCEPT OF THE TRUTH.

"The RECOMPENSE for an INJURY is an INJURY equal thereto (in degree) : but if a person forgives and makes RECONCILIATION, his reward is due from God: FOR (GOD) LOVETH NOT THOSE WHO DO WRONG. But indeed if any do help and defend themselves after wrong (done) to them, against such there is no blame. THE BLAME IS ONLY AGAINST THOSE WHO OPPRESS MEN WITH WRONG-DOING AND INSOLENTLY TRANSGRESS BEYOND BOUNDS THROUGH THE LAND, DEFYING RIGHT AND JUSTICE: FOR SUCH THERE WILL BE A PENALTY GREVIOUS. But indeed if any show patience and forgive, that would truly be an excercise of COURAGEOUS WILL AND RESOLUTION IN CONDUCT OF AFFAIRS." Q 42 : 40-43.

Its too sad that HUMAN BEINGS can desend lower than the WORST OF BEAST.

So, during the bombing of Churches in 2011, the then NSA BOSS Late Rtd General Andrew Azazi said these words:

"Have we thought of what their ULTIMATE INTENTIONS are? Why will somebody go on to bomb Christians on Christmas Day? LOOK AT THE ULTIMATE INTENTIONS?"

I am asking you. Are your eyes still VIELED, BLINDED by religious SENTIMENTS?

Perhaps Andrew Azazi has also come across this verse too in the Quran:

"...Were it not that God check one set of people by means of another, there would surely have been pulled down MONASTERIES, CHURCHES, SYNAGOGUES, AND MOSQUES In which the name of God is commemorated....." Q 22 : 40

EVIL IS EVIL NO MATTER THE COLORATION AND IT IS WELL DEFINED.

IS ISLAM VERY WELL DEFINED AND CHRISTAINITY TOO IS VERY WELL DEFINED. NONE PROPAGATES VIOLENCE UNLESS YOU ARE WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING OR WITHOUT INTEGRITY AND WITH A MISCHIEVIOUS MIND AND WHO CANNOT ESCAPE FROM FALLING INTO THEIR OWN MADE DESTRUCTION.

Following up the bombings of Churches. The Pastor of Christ Evangelical Church, Sabon Tasha, Kaduna, Kaduna State, Nigeria. Revealed that over 200 MUSLIM YOUTH volunteered to watch over the Christians in his Church while the celebrate Christmas inorder to GUARD them from external AGGRESSION prevailing in the sick country.

In Pastor Buru's words: "I really appreciate their LOVE and CARE".

And, all that it takes for HUMANITY to prosper in PEACE is LOVE and CARE.

Is that not what the Bible preaches and the Quran too? LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR?

Politics.......Democracy as an IDEOLOGY has built walls of CONFLICT, HATRED, ACCUSSATION, OPPRESSION, INCITEMENTS, VICTIMIZATION IN YOUR COUNTRY. AND INSTEAD OF WORKING TOWARDS A COMMON GOAL, FINDING SOLUTIONS TO YOUR COLLECTIVE PROBLEMS. YOU ARE ALL BUSY FIGHTING ONE ANOTHER. APC-PDP, MUSLIMS-CHRISTIANS AND THE TRIBES.

WELL, THAT IS WHAT SATAN WANTS AND WHICH HE HAS ACHIEVED THROUGH THOSE WHO HAVE CHOOSEN TO FOLLOW IN HIS FOOTSTEPS.

Let a MAN stand for his 'FAITH' and a WOMAN for her 'FAITH' because the consquence of his choice is he's alone to BEAR.

But,

Let all MEN stand against EVIL because EVIL does not care about what you stand for even EVIL do not befriend themselves, they know no PEACE. Always at WAR, like politicians. And what is the end of EVIL if not EVIL.

And so,

"Let there be no COMPULSION in religion: TRUTH stands out clear from FALSEHOOD: Whoever rejects EVIL and believes in God, hath grasped the most TRUSTWORTHY HAND-HOLD (of God) that never breaks. And God heareth and knoweth all things" Q 2: 256 .

"God is the Protector of those who have FAITH: From the depths of DARKNESS He will lead them forth into LIGHT. Of those who reject faith the patrons are the Evil Ones: from light they will lead them forth into the depths of darkness. THEY WILL BE THE COMPANIONS OF THE FIRE, TO DWELL THEREIN (forever)" Q 2:257

Hence, fear not EVIL, such as BOKO HARAM but fear GOD.

Continue in part 10

For all of the parts, check my profile.

"The INTEGRITY of the UPRIGHT will guide them, but the PERVERSITY of the UNFAITHFUL will DESTROY them." Proverbs 11: 3.

FOR SURE THE PERVERSITY OF THE SPONSORS OF BOKO HARAM WILL DESTROY THEM AT THE RIGHT THEM.

But, then. Talking about IGNORANCE and MIS-EDUCATION. Is Christmas Bibilical or an invented human festival ascribed to Christ? *SUBJECT FOR ANOTHER DAY.

HUMAN BEINGS HARDLY MAKE ENQUIRIES, THEY JUST SWALLOW EVERYTHING WITHOUT CROSS CHECKING IF ITS TRUE OR FALSE. May God Almighty be our guide.
Re: For Nigerians Only And Nigerians Alone!!! ..........part 9 by HtwoOw: 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
They swallow everything without crosschecking?

Take a time machine to 2000 years ago and ask if Jesus really did come to die for your salvation
Re: For Nigerians Only And Nigerians Alone!!! ..........part 9 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
[quote author=HtwoOw post=42530697]They swallow everything without crosschecking?

Take a time machine to 2000 years ago and ask if Jesus really did come to die for your salvation [/quote

To start with, there is NO TIME MACHINE that can take us back to even a second past. Its all FICTION and can infact never be invented by man. I SAY NEVER!!!

This leaves me to your question: ASK IF JESUS REALLY DID COME TO DIE FOR YOUR SALVATION?

What does it mean SALVATION?

"Of course the Bible has been read in a great many different ways, a great deal of emphasis is place by some on the crucifixion as being THE SALVATION OF MAN. Yet according to the 19th chapter of Luke. Jesus told a certain Zacchaeus, "TODAY SALVATION HAS COME TO YOUR HOUSE" .He didnt say next week, when i die that will be when SALVATION comes. He says, TODAY, SALVATION. Whatever that means, has come into your house. It is rather easy to read that and think that the CRUCIFIXION is not quite what someone told it was. THAT IS A POSSIBILITY!!!" Dr. Gary Miller.

I will advice you to read from the very first part so that you can understand what has lead to this particular part.

THE AIM IS TO AWAKEN ALL TO FIGHT AGAINST THE COMMON ENEMY. WHICH IS EVIL INCLINATIONS IN US, SUCH THE MOST OF ALL ARE:

GREED AND TELLING LIES PLUS OTHER UGLY ATTITUDE THAT WE ALL ARE FAMILIAR WITH WHICH DOES NOT NEED ENUMERATION.

I wish you the best in your fight against EVIL. AND LET THERE BE PEACE. GOD HATES MISCHIEF AND MISCHIEVIOUS PEOPLE.
Re: For Nigerians Only And Nigerians Alone!!! ..........part 9 by HtwoOw: 11:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
Didn't read the first one , wouldn't be reading this either

Sorry[quote author=WORDWORLD post=42532712][/quote]
Re: For Nigerians Only And Nigerians Alone!!! ..........part 9 by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 02, 2016
There is no difference between those who cannot READ and those who can but DONT READ. I think i READ that some where DIDNT I

IT STILL REMAINS A FACT THAT THE PROBLEM WITH OUR WORLD IS IGNORANCE AND ARROGANCE TO CAP IT ALL.

(1) (Reply)

Just In..supreme Court Upholds Gov Emmanuel's Udom Election In Akwa Ibom State. / Nigeristania: Lecturer Arrested And Detained For Facebook Comments On His Return / Buhari Should Know The Difference Between Illusion And Reality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.