Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Is It A Successful Idea To Sell Amazon Giftcards Or Buy Things 4 Peeps Via Amazn - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Is It A Successful Idea To Sell Amazon Giftcards Or Buy Things 4 Peeps Via Amazn (1531 Views)

We Buy And Sell Cash Out Your Giftcards Now At Very Affordable Rates / Pls I Need A Good China Site Where I Can Buy Things And Pay In Yuan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Successful Idea To Sell Amazon Giftcards Or Buy Things 4 Peeps Via Amazn by megatran(m): 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hello peeps,
I have been having this idea of reselling giftcards from amazon or outrightly just helping peeps on here buy whatever they want to order via amazon. However, i am not sure if this will be a worthy startup, i mean if there are nigerians that will be interested in this sort of service
I was thinking of a simple process, client pays 50% of the amount to my account after showing proof o possesing the proposed amount in my amazon account, and i buy the item he desires and once the order number is given , he pays the balance.
Now i am not really into the process thing i just wanna know if nigerians will be into buying of amazon gift cards or having me to complete the payment for them. I have seen paypal sales flourish here on nairaland just wanted to know if amazon could follow that path. It be nice if i got some positive replies on this,. Do have a lovely weekend.
Re: Is It A Successful Idea To Sell Amazon Giftcards Or Buy Things 4 Peeps Via Amazn by Fabinu(m): 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nice idea. Will you be handling the shipping aspect too? Is your service gonna be affordable? If YES, u can
Re: Is It A Successful Idea To Sell Amazon Giftcards Or Buy Things 4 Peeps Via Amazn by megatran(m): 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
Fabinu:
Nice idea.
Will you be handling the shipping aspect too?
Is your service gonna be affordable?
If YES, u can
i intend to be like a middle man for exchange.. i heard amazon ships to nigeria but nore sure if its all items. I intend that my role will be to make suitable conversions of naira to dollar before the purchase.
Re: Is It A Successful Idea To Sell Amazon Giftcards Or Buy Things 4 Peeps Via Amazn by fizyalasdair(m): 3:07am On Dec 29, 2016
It's a nice plan, and I think once you start, everyone will see the opportunity in your plan and it'll become a popular service, but it'll take tremendous time, consistency and patience, because as we all know Nigerian customers tend to go "overboard" with their demands.
Re: Is It A Successful Idea To Sell Amazon Giftcards Or Buy Things 4 Peeps Via Amazn by sider1: 11:23am On Jan 06, 2017
$200 Amazon gift card available at N340. 08033145558

SOLD
Bought by Culcid and paid instantly.
Re: Is It A Successful Idea To Sell Amazon Giftcards Or Buy Things 4 Peeps Via Amazn by cardnosh: 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
Always try to be careful when you're trying to sell gift cards online, there are a lot of scammers.

Meanwhile, you can trade with Cardnosh, this is a legitimate business registered under Nigeria’s Corporate Affairs Commission with the name 'Cardnosh Trading Services' and RC Number 2777339. You cab verify that HERE.

With this, it's easy to conclude that there's no trace of illegitimacy in our dealings.

That aside, Cardnosh has also been recommended on some trusted Nigerian platforms like Dailytrust Newspapers, Techpoint Africa, Naijaloaded, TechCabal e.t.c all of which testified to our great service.

Just google "Cardnosh" and see for yourself.

Our rates are also amazing, right now, you can sell $100 itunes for as much as 24,000 naira. No bluffing. If you have bulk cards, rate is negotiable.

Payment speed is fast as all trades are completed within 5 minutes.

Feel free to contact Cardnosh at:

Whatsapp/Call: +2348125349466
Re: Is It A Successful Idea To Sell Amazon Giftcards Or Buy Things 4 Peeps Via Amazn by cori908: 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Yes, why not. But you will never know for sure what exactly will bring you the best profit. I used to sell some handmade goods and clothes via Amazon, but had to sell it later. By the way, here is a good guidance on how to sell your FBA business to SageFund https://sage-fund.com/blog/the-basics-of-selling-your-fba-business-to-sagefund/ .

(1) (Reply)

Used Mercury 2.4 KVA Inverter For Sale / SONY VAIO 15" Notebook Laptop SOLD!! / Samsung 40inches Smart Tv Promo! Promo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.