Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Bello: Masquerade Treks From Abuja To Okene To Celebrate Him (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Bello: Masquerade Treks From Abuja To Okene To Celebrate Him (Photos) (32057 Views)

South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride / Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain / Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bello: Masquerade Treks From Abuja To Okene To Celebrate Him (Photos) by ennysuccess(m): 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
danjumakolo:
It's like the ebiras knows the governor of kogi state is the birth right of the igalas.
They are still basking in euphoria.They never expected this will come to them

U must be a real IGALA GOAT so senseless

Kogi State is for all of us irrespective of who u are

We are ONE
Re: Bello: Masquerade Treks From Abuja To Okene To Celebrate Him (Photos) by ennysuccess(m): 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
drake2:
This same, i mean ds particular masquerade blocked the bus i was in from Asaba back to Abuja yesterday (Sunday). They refused to clear way until we begged the driver to give them 100 naira to drink water.

I have posted something about Kogi people and anger management problem on nairaland. They are a huge problem for those of us who ply that route.

There is this eatery in lokoja, after eating and everybody boarded their buses back to Abuja and others to their various locations; these people blocked the express. nobody could move that day.

kogi is a very wicked state with wicked people. i think i posted about my brother's wife and my former girlfriend Oiza in the best wife material in Nigeria on a similar Nairaland thread.

please, i advice all who ain't from there to be very wary; i was broke before ds burial i just attended in Asaba, i for fly aeroplane.

I may be wrong in generalising, but kogi nor be am.

Those masquerades and persons following them were devilishly very scary. Everybody prayed so loudly in my Bus(Delta line). Thank JEHOVA GOD, He heard our Prayers!

Everything u typed here makes ZERO Sense u are just a racist who does not have brain to think
Re: Bello: Masquerade Treks From Abuja To Okene To Celebrate Him (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
ennysuccess:

U must be a real IGALA GOAT so senseless

Kogi State is for all of us irrespective of who u are

We are ONE

How dare u degenerate me to kogi indigine.

The truth is bitter
Re: Bello: Masquerade Treks From Abuja To Okene To Celebrate Him (Photos) by ennysuccess(m): 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
danjumakolo:

How dare u degenerate me to kogi indigine.

The truth is bitter
Oga which state are u from
Re: Bello: Masquerade Treks From Abuja To Okene To Celebrate Him (Photos) by drake2(m): 9:48am On Feb 06, 2016
ennysuccess:

Everything u typed here makes ZERO Sense u are just a racist who does not have brain to think

I am very sorry please. Forgive me really; many thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady / What Are These Words In Bini Language / Ovonramwen Nogbaisi: The Oba Of Benin Conquered And Exiled To Calabar By British

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.