Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,544 members, 7,837,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

How I Make 40k As An Affiliate Of A Sport Betting Site [Photos] - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How I Make 40k As An Affiliate Of A Sport Betting Site [Photos] (687 Views)

Get Daily Sport Betting Tips Here Free / Brazilian Footballers Who Survived The Plane Crash Returns To The Site(Photos) / Have You Ever Won in A Sport Bet And How Much If Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make 40k As An Affiliate Of A Sport Betting Site [Photos] by manpo2k(m): 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
I am the publisher of www.wetinhappen.com.ng - the most visited blog in Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. This post is to encourage fellow bloggers to keep doing what they are doing believing that one day, they will make money from their blogs.

My blog is 8 years old and this is the biggest I’ve earned from affiliate links placed on my blog. Sometime ago in 2015, I signed up as an affiliate with 1960bet.com.

After signing up, I was assigned a link to place on my blog. After about 2 months, I was so discouraged because I didn’t have enough clicks on the link which would help me make money so, I almost deleted the link from my blog.

By the special grace of God, I was like, "Let it be there na, e no dey chop fuel or ink”, so I allowed it. To cut the long story short, I was out for lunch on Friday 8th January 2016. After eating, I was just about to drive back to my office when some passers-by signaled to tell me that I had a flat tyre.

Frustrated and worn-out, I drove right back into the parking lot, parked the car and went across the road to call a vulcanizer to come and take care of the situation.

While waiting to the tyre to be fixed, fixtures of this weekend’s games were displayed on TV in the restaurant. That made me remember 1960bet so I decided to login and check what’s up with the betting site.

To my greatest surprise, I was N40,474 richer! Wow! At first I thought it was a hanging winning (I usually practice this betting stuff with some little-little cash sha…) but analyzing through, I discovered it was actually earnings from my affiliate links!

Wow, so this works? Yes it does! I immediately transferred the money into my account and before I got home, the money was in my account. I got the alert from my bank! My joy knew no bounds! Patience actually works!

Next morning (Saturday 9th January) I was able to buy a UK-used HP EliteBook with the N40,000!

Interns in my office will now use it work.

I, at-least, have something to show for blogging in 2016. I think you should do same too, and now! Go ahead, sign up today!

You can make extra income whether you have a blog or not! You can place this link on your social media platforms. It will work like magic!

Don’t forget, it takes time and a lot of patience. Depending on how you present it, you can start earning before the end of today!

Grace found me 8 days into 2016 and I know the same will happen to you.

Bloggers get mouth joor…. Holla if you’re one of us!

TO SIGN UP, CLICK THIS LINK http://www.wetinhappen.com.ng/27526-2/

Aniekan James Ekah
www.wetinhappen.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

These 13 Photos Tell A Funny Lagos Marathon Story / Sure Games To Play For Sports Bet This Weekend / Finally! Machester United Signs Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.