Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds (3579 Views)

ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) / ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result / ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds by henryuzor(m): 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
Good day my fellow nairalanders,i have created this thread so we can rub minds,share ideas and motivate
each other as we prepare to become qualified chartered accountants by May 2016.
I have 2 papers outstanding namely sfm and cr,and i am reliably informed that in addition to reading the ican study pack i should also practice with Acca past questions and ican past questions for the past 20 diets.
Today is Feb 1st,and i have started my serious reading today as early preparation is key and my strategy is to read and form my notes on minimum 1 topic and maximum 3 topics per day so that latest by end of february i will be through with my notes and i will then start solving past questions and revision in the months of March and April
I believe with this strategy i will be chartered come may by the grace of God.
Please anyone with any other alternative strategy should please share so i can use to access and examine mine,and also any useful materials or tips will be highly welcome

4 Likes

Re: ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
Wishing you all the best my dear,God is your muscles. My firm sponsor audit staffs but am just scared to start ICAN due to the level of failure. Might start immediately after my PG program.
Re: ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds by henryuzor(m): 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
The Lord is your strength
Re: ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds by henryuzor(m): 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
KanoAbiaBabe:
Wishing you all the best my dear,God is your muscles. My firm sponsor audit staffs but am just scared to start ICAN due to the level of failure. Might start immediately after my PG program.
You really have to because without the ACA certificate,we are just Accounting graduates or worse still book keepers...it is the ACA the separates the Men/Women from the boys/girls

1 Like

Re: ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
henryuzor:

You really have to because without the ACA certificate,we are just Accounting graduates or worse still book keepers...it is the ACA the separates the Men/Women from the boys/girls
Seriously,even from the Salary package the difference is very clear.
Re: ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds by michaelakins80(m): 10:16am On Feb 02, 2016
Yea, this is our diet by God's grace, #next level on point. Please do anyone knows d score to qualify for ICAN price winner.?
Re: ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds by kunlexze(m): 8:24am On Feb 04, 2016
Please i'm a 200level computer science student in a fed uni,and i am intrested in this ican.is it possible for me to apply?? And which level will be good for me to apply?
Re: ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds by henryuzor(m): 9:43am On Feb 04, 2016
kunlexze:
Please i'm a 200level computer science student in a fed uni,and i am intrested in this ican.is it possible for me to apply?? And which level will be good for me to apply?
There are 3 levels
3.Professional
2.Skills
1.Application
As an undergraduate of Comp Science, you will have to start from the Application level and progrest from there
For more info visit ICAN website www.icanig.org
Re: ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds by henryuzor(m): 9:44am On Feb 04, 2016
kunlexze:

There are 3 levels
3.Professional
2.Skills
1.Application
As an undergraduate of Comp Science, you will have to start from the Application level and progrest from there
Re: ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds by kunlexze(m): 11:12am On Feb 04, 2016
henryuzor:

There are 3 levels
3.Professional
2.Skills
1.Application

Thank you sir
Re: ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds by kunlexze(m): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
sir which section of the website will i be able to read more information about the application level?? because i saw "2016 diet professional exams" "become a professional" "become an ATSWA student" and so on
Re: ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds by henryuzor(m): 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
kunlexze:
sir which section of the website will i be able to read more information about the application level?? because i saw "2016 diet professional exams" "become a professional" "become an ATSWA student" and so on
Become an ATSWA student
Re: ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds by kunlexze(m): 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
henryuzor:
Become an ATSWA student
what is the full meaning of "ATSWA"
Re: ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
I'm following
Re: ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds by Capital247: 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
The three levels are
1. Foundation------ 5 Papers
2. Application/Skills---- 6 Papers
3. Professional--------5 Papers

henryuzor:

There are 3 levels
3.Professional
2.Skills
1.Application
Re: ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds by Capital247: 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
Accounting Technician Scheme for West Africa

kunlexze:

what is the full meaning of "ATSWA"
Re: ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds by gly2ken: 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
Please can some help me, which material do I read for Case study
Re: ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds by mohioma: 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
henryuzor:
Good day my fellow nairalanders,i have created this thread so we can rub minds,share ideas and motivate
I have 2 papers outstanding namely sfm and cr,and i am reliably informed that in addition to reading the ican study pack i should also practice with Acca past questions and ican past questions for the past 20 diets.
Today is Feb 1st,and i have started my serious reading today as early preparation is key and my strategy is to read and form my notes on minimum 1 topic and maximum 3 topics per day so that latest by end of february i will be through with my notes and i will then start solving past questions and revision in the months of March and April
Please anyone with any other alternative strategy should please share so i can use to access and examine mine,and also any useful materials or tips will be highly welcome

are you using any text for ur sfm
Re: ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds by Dtbee: 10:03am On Mar 04, 2016
Good morning ACA in embrayo, pls I need material of open tuition soft copy on Performance management (PM) pls forward it to dtbee10@gmail.com
Re: ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds by EKPETI(m): 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
GOOD DAY PPLE, i need past questions on financial account, mgt info and bus law in foundation level. pls help me all. my mail is fekpeti@yahoo.com. And pls, if anyone in warri reading this pls call me on 08064092991. thanks!
Re: ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds by Emmanuel360(m): 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
Pls guyz..I'm writing MI this may. Pls recommend a text for the information aspect of the course.
Re: ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds by catholllllll: 9:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
Please I need your advice. I study well and I also try to recollect what I read. I do remember them that same day but in about a couple of weeks latter I seem to forget everything. Am preparing for skill level.
Re: ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
catholllllll:
Please I need your advice. I study well and I also try to recollect what I read. I do remember them that same day but in about a couple of weeks latter I seem to forget everything. Am preparing for skill level.
Please can assist me with your study materials for the skills level abeg, soft copy..., regards to what you said, try to take some notes while studying, that way it sinks in deep, you can easily make reference to ur notes, it works for me, give it a try....meanwhile assist a bro with the study materials pls....
Re: ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds by forumican: 9:16am On Mar 31, 2016
For one month extensive program on ICAN courses and private lectures Contact Clement on 08059925379
Re: ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds by Opeezy2(f): 7:13pm On May 11, 2016
Hi guys,
Please does anyone attend Bratim center in Abuja or know anyone attending.? If yes, please kindly get me a soft copy of their mock exam for May 2016 Audit and Taxation for Skills level. Please your responses will be highly appreciated. Thank you
Re: ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds by catholllllll: 5:53pm On May 22, 2016
domcarez:

Please can assist me with your study materials for the skills level abeg, soft copy..., regards to what you said, try to take some notes while studying, that way it sinks in deep, you can easily make reference to ur notes, it works for me, give it a try....meanwhile assist a bro with the study materials pls....
am sorry, just coming online ever since. I wish u d best.
Re: ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds by BarryJones(m): 11:18am On May 25, 2016
@ Henry pls what materials did you read for Audit, Tax and Case Study. Please mentor me, am just entering professional level
henryuzor:
Re: ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds by Shinite: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
please how far with may 2016 result
Re: ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds by Tolakay: 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
Shinite:
please how far with may 2016 result
u l get it today... Suxex
Re: ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds by luvola(m): 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
Unconfirmed source - ICAN releases 2016 May diet result. Expect result in the evenin g
Re: ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds by emmy5050(m): 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
wow! thanks to God. I cleared my foundation level dancing into skill level...

(1) (Reply)

Before Joining Merchant Navy (Seaman) Career / African Leadership Group Early Graduate Training Programme / PLC Automation Easter Training Promo With Free HSE Training And Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.