Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Ventilating G-funk In Naija ? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ventilating G-funk In Naija ? (1028 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Songs 2017: Top 30 Most Popular Music In Naija / Top 10 Trending Songs In Naija / Top 5 Worst Songs In Naija So Far In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ventilating G-funk In Naija ? by digitite: 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
Gees, what do you think ?
Re: Ventilating G-funk In Naija ? by digitite: 8:46am On Feb 02, 2016
Good morning folks. So, nobody like G-Funk or na wetin
Re: Ventilating G-funk In Naija ? by lilliesboy(m): 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
Am a tight G-funk lover and am glad to know someone like you that shares same interest is out there. I have over 250 (old skool) G-funk songs on my phone and I play them everyday. G-funk especially between 1991 and 1998 remains the best sub-genre of Hip Hop to have ever emerged, although a lot of folks do not know this. G-funk has more or less faded away especially after the death of Eazy-E, 2pac Shakur etc, and the eventual breakup of Deathrow Records. I have hit-songs from great G-funk artistes like DJ Quik, Above The Law/Cold 187um, Too $hort, Dr. Dre, MC Eiht, Spice 1, Snoop Dogg, 2pac, Warren G, Tha Dogg Pound (i.e. Daz Dillinger & Kurupt), Nate Dogg, Shaquille O'Neal, Eazy-E, Ice Cube, etc.
Re: Ventilating G-funk In Naija ? by digitite: 9:53am On May 12, 2016
lilliesboy:
Am a tight G-funk lover and am glad to know someone like you that shares same interest is out there. I have over 250 (old skool) G-funk songs on my phone and I play them everyday. G-funk especially between 1991 and 1998 remains the best sub-genre of Hip Hop to have ever emerged, although a lot of folks do not know this. G-funk has more or less faded away especially after the death of Eazy-E, 2pac Shakur etc, and the eventual breakup of Deathrow Records. I have hit-songs from great G-funk artistes like DJ Quik, Above The Law/Cold 187um, Too $hort, Dr. Dre, MC Eiht, Spice 1, Snoop Dogg, 2pac, Warren G, Tha Dogg Pound (i.e. Daz Dillinger & Kurupt), Nate Dogg, Shaquille O'Neal, Eazy-E, Ice Cube, etc.

I am in love with G-funk beats and instrumentals but not the lyrics. It would be nice to have your contact and work together. I would also need those 250 tracks. Holla me back bro.
Re: Ventilating G-funk In Naija ? by lilliesboy(m): 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
digitite:

I would also need those 250 tracks. Holla me back bro.
I still have more and more G-Funk songs especially of the 1990s, and am willing to share/send them to you but how? You are faraway so the best I can do is write some of them down and/or paste the links so you download them later.
Re: Ventilating G-funk In Naija ? by 3KINGZ18: 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
lilliesboy:
mc eiht-straight up menace heard dat?
Re: Ventilating G-funk In Naija ? by digitite: 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
lilliesboy:

I still have more and more G-Funk songs especially of the 1990s, and am willing to share/send them to you but how? You are faraway so the best I can do is write some of them down and/or paste the links so you download them later.

That's cool man. Thanks. Please do write them down or paste the links...
Re: Ventilating G-funk In Naija ? by lilliesboy(m): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
3KINGZ18:
mc eiht-straight up menace heard dat?
I have "Streight up Menace," All for the Money, One Less Nigga, Drugs and Killin', Compton Bomb, Goin' Out like Geez etc, by MC Eiht and other songs by Compton's Most Wanted.
Re: Ventilating G-funk In Naija ? by 3KINGZ18: 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
lilliesboy:

I have "Streight up Menace," All for the Money, One Less Nigga, Drugs and Killin', Compton Bomb, Goin' Out like Geez etc, by MC Eiht and other songs by Compton's Most Wanted.
geto boys-minds playing trick on me,king tee-played like a piano
Re: Ventilating G-funk In Naija ? by digitite: 10:12am On Nov 02, 2016
3KINGZ18:
geto boys-minds playing trick on me,king tee-played like a piano

Thank bros. I don go gospel. Jah bless.

(1) (Reply)

• MUSIC: Humble Smith Ft Flavour – Jukwese / Skales Records New Song With Davido / HOT MUSIC: Wizkid – Ghetto Youth (prod By Sarz) [MP3 Download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.