Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Mean Trainer Fitness Contest(help) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mean Trainer Fitness Contest(help) (470 Views)

Original Nike Air Trainer @35k / NFF Set To Hire Foreign Goalkeeper Trainer / Gernot Rohr To Arrive Nigeria With Adviser, Fitness Trainer, Video Analyser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mean Trainer Fitness Contest(help) by eddiegate(m): 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hello house.....nairaland has always been a family to me ....baba seun and all the gallant moderators,my nairalanders I hail ooooo... I remember how we started(e don Tay sha ).really glad we are getting bigger and better..what's the essence of family if we cannot stand for each oda .i entered into the meantrainer contest and really really need your help to win the contest ... It is a fitness contest...to vote for eddiegate that's my nairaland username ....please follow meantrainer on Instagram and like me ..am contestant #16.....please follow meantrainer before liking.,,,abeg house this one nobi street take over na nairaland take over ....I came here because this is my family ...as a pledge I know it's too small but 10% of the money will be used to buy airtime and posted here... That is a promise ....and please moderator didnt know where to put this ..please help ..,,thanks house ....remember it's meantrainer(follow first and then like me contestant #16 )and my Instagram is @edwinreeel

(1) (Reply)

Who Won The Race? / Breaking News: Neymar's Assets Frozen By Brazilian Court / EPL VIDEO: Liverpool Vs Manchester City 3-0 2016 All Goals & Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.