Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,548 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Family Guy Disses Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family Guy Disses Nigeria (2570 Views)

Kenyans Disses Nigeria Because Chris Brown Is Doing A Concert- Photos / Davido Disses Dele Momodu & Baby Mama In New Video (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Guy Disses Nigeria by fowlyansh181(m): 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
I am a fan of the series family guy and I follow the episodes judiciously, so I was abit disappointed and sad when the latest new episode starred Nigeria, but starred it in the bad light . first it started with Carter pewdeschmit receiving the popular scam email from a Nigerian claiming to be a Nigerian prince who needs a few money to claim his own money that was seized..(we all know this popular scam) then Carter falls for it . but along the line , Lois griffin tells him he has been scammed , furiously he sets for Nigeria with peter griffin to retrieve his money . next we see Nigeria as a jungle in Africa , not even a good house , the Nigerian people were so malnourished , looking pale and sick , except for the soldiers who were bought into doing anything wanted by Carter with just waving money . Finally at the end Carter and peter decides to help Africans as if Without them Nigerians won't survive and it ends there .. This is really no big deal but seriously the scammers should stop embarrassing this Country na . in real sense it means the outside world sees Nigeria as a country of fraudsters and swindlers . also the type if buildings and People displayed to be Nigerians,they showed Abuja hotel as one village clay house terrible eye sore , also rhinos were the means of transportation as shown by family guy, meaning their was no car or car owner in Nigeria, Nigerians even had no clothes on , means the outside world has little knowledge of Nigeria , yes though Nigeria is a third world country but really we are not that desperate as was portrayed in the animation series family guy . their are so much comfortable Nigerians In Nigeria and nice structures in some cities in Nigeria . Nigeria is not part of that clothe less helpless, Africans who sit on their _asses and wait to be fed by the whites or any country .. seriously I had mixed feelings after watching that episode..

http://youtu.be/V5iRv5Fb1Xw

http://youtu.be/WQ4SPYrFtB8

Re: Family Guy Disses Nigeria by TruthHurts1(m): 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
Family Guy is irreverent and deliberately offensive. Seriously dem no send anybody. Non of this nonsense political correctness and that's what I like about it.
You should watch South Park, it's even edgier than Family Guy.
BTW, which season and what episode is this?
Re: Family Guy Disses Nigeria by Ikpewe: 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
So all this na cartoon ooo I thought it was like real movie. But sha all this yahoo boys the like portray as scammers.
Re: Family Guy Disses Nigeria by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
It's a joke. Ugh they make fun of everyone. Get a sense of humour
Re: Family Guy Disses Nigeria by Horlufemi(m): 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
Family guy dey yab God. What is Nigeria
Re: Family Guy Disses Nigeria by fowlyansh181(m): 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
YourMain:
It's a joke. Ugh they make fun of everyone. Get a sense of humour
no sense of humor in this when deliberately the country is being dissed .
Re: Family Guy Disses Nigeria by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
fowlyansh181:
no sense of humor in this when deliberately the country is being dissed .

They do it to every country. Even America.
Re: Family Guy Disses Nigeria by fowlyansh181(m): 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
TruthHurts1:
Family Guy is irreverent and deliberately offensive. Seriously dem no send anybody. Non of this nonsense political correctness and that's what I like about it.
You should watch South Park, it's even edgier than Family Guy.
BTW, which season and what episode is this?
season 14 episode 12 the most current episode presently
Re: Family Guy Disses Nigeria by fowlyansh181(m): 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
YourMain:

They do it to every country. Even America.
The outside world might not realize that truly these are jokes.. Some Jokes become expensive .
Re: Family Guy Disses Nigeria by fowlyansh181(m): 11:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ikpewe:
So all this na cartoon ooo I thought it was like real movie. But sha all this yahoo boys the like portray as scammers.
cartoon wey half of the world set watch
Re: Family Guy Disses Nigeria by TruthHurts1(m): 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
fowlyansh181:
season 14 episode 12 the most current episode presently

Thanks bro
Re: Family Guy Disses Nigeria by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
fowlyansh181:
The outside world might not realize that truly these are jokes.. Some Jokes become expensive .

No it's not. They make fun of stereotypes. Everybody knows. It's funny. Laugh.

(1) (Reply)

Afar People / Between Lagos And Abuja Which Is The Best Place To Live / I Am Higly Karid. DAZIES!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.