Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

#ogunstateat40 Trending On Twitter (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ogunstateat40 Trending On Twitter (pictures) (12611 Views)

#ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) / Reno Omokri Bursts Another PMB Goof On Twitter (pictures) / [Photo]#OgunStateAt40; The Party Has Started. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ogunstateat40 Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:11am On Feb 02, 2016

Re: #ogunstateat40 Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Ezerbullet(m): 12:22am On Feb 02, 2016
Although more work still needs to be done, we have to give it to this man.You need to come see some of the projects ffor yourself to understand me.

14 Likes

Re: #ogunstateat40 Trending On Twitter (pictures) by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 12:29am On Feb 02, 2016
Nice one Op but I been dey expect to see pictures of good roads, railway lines , renovated Nepa offices, arrested rapists, Rising Oil prices... lol But I con see one guy with microphone Abi na wetin??
Choppers whey one of dem be like say e dey grounded and some graphic arts design works.
How far na?? How those pix dey impact for their indigenes' lives??

Nevertheless U try sha but hope say that dude for that pic no be Governor of Ogun State??

3 Likes

Re: #ogunstateat40 Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:36am On Feb 02, 2016
2muchopoTBdope:
Nice one Op but I been dey expect to see pictures of good roads, railway lines , renovated Nepa offices, arrested rapists, Rising Oil prices... lol But I con see one guy with microphone Abi na wetin??
Choppers whey one of dem be like say e dey grounded and some graphic arts design works.

Nevertheless U try sha but hope say that dude for that pic no be Governor of Ogun State??
There are threads for the pictures you are looking for on political section, this thread is just for the trending hashtag on twitter

2 Likes

Re: #ogunstateat40 Trending On Twitter (pictures) by kennyman2000(m): 9:02am On Feb 02, 2016
Nice one..

1 Like

Re: #ogunstateat40 Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 02, 2016
Hmm..Not bad.
Re: #ogunstateat40 Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Honestly1: 9:03am On Feb 02, 2016
Omo Ogun.... Ise yaaa

3 Likes

Re: #ogunstateat40 Trending On Twitter (pictures) by richardjemedafe1(m): 9:03am On Feb 02, 2016
gmj
Re: #ogunstateat40 Trending On Twitter (pictures) by TreasureTayo(m): 9:04am On Feb 02, 2016
Am proud of my state.. Y'alll re invited to kuto stadium today. Come and celebrate with us. #OgunAt40. If you ain't here, you aint anywhere! Omo Ogun ise yaa!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ogunstateat40 Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Kangol99(m): 9:05am On Feb 02, 2016
Happy Birthday To OgunStates.

Ogun is 40!

1 Like

Re: #ogunstateat40 Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Smhart1(f): 9:05am On Feb 02, 2016
Proudly omo Ogun State

3 Likes

Re: #ogunstateat40 Trending On Twitter (pictures) by kstyle2(m): 9:05am On Feb 02, 2016
Wishing you guys many more fruitful years and pray and hope that Ogun state achieves its true potentials

4 Likes

Re: #ogunstateat40 Trending On Twitter (pictures) by alphamodel1(m): 9:05am On Feb 02, 2016
Ogun state has always been a great state, I may not be yoruba but I've gat much love for this state. God bless Ogun!

12 Likes

Re: #ogunstateat40 Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Akshow: 9:06am On Feb 02, 2016
Proudly ogun

1 Like

Re: #ogunstateat40 Trending On Twitter (pictures) by shaddoww: 9:07am On Feb 02, 2016
Its because of d likes of dis ones dat am not happy about d fall in oil prices.
Re: #ogunstateat40 Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Lobolintin(m): 9:07am On Feb 02, 2016
What's my business,,
Re: #ogunstateat40 Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 02, 2016
I'm actually sick of people being "proud" to be part of some group of people. that is as racist and as tribalistic as hell. you think obasanjo, wole shoyinka, awolowo and the rest were great men because they were from your state? well _fuck that. they were what they were because they toiled to be what they were. your state is not different from any other state. what you are as a person is a function of what you actually do. not the great men that came from your state. dammit.

btw, what is proud? what happened to 'I'm happy.' ?

1 Like

Re: #ogunstateat40 Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Alison7777(f): 9:09am On Feb 02, 2016
hi
Re: #ogunstateat40 Trending On Twitter (pictures) by askYomi(m): 9:09am On Feb 02, 2016
2muchopoTBdope:

So Ogun state is now responsible for rising in oil price?
Renovate your railway lines?
And renovate NEPA office for u?
U are a mumu

2 Likes

Re: #ogunstateat40 Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Kangol99(m): 9:09am On Feb 02, 2016
Buhari is currently at Ogun Celebrating with us..... #OgunstateAt40

2 Likes

Re: #ogunstateat40 Trending On Twitter (pictures) by moscobabs(m): 9:09am On Feb 02, 2016
h
Ezerbullet:
Although more work still needs to be done, we have to give it to this man.You need to come see some of the projects ffor yourself to understand me.

yeah this guy is really trying in Ogun state. my area I. ijoko is experiencing nice road now.

Ogun state would have been like Lagos had it been that oloriburuku Gbenga Daniel performed like Amosun.

God bless Ogun

may God touch aregberascal heart to perform like this man

4 Likes

Re: #ogunstateat40 Trending On Twitter (pictures) by TreasureTayo(m): 9:10am On Feb 02, 2016
alphamodel1:
Ogun state has always been a great state, I may not be yoruba but I've gat much love for this state. God bless Ogun!
lol God bless you too wink wink
Re: #ogunstateat40 Trending On Twitter (pictures) by TreasureTayo(m): 9:11am On Feb 02, 2016
Teempakguy:
I'm actually sick of people being "proud" to be part of some group of people. that is as racist and as tribalistic as hell. you think obasanjo, wole shoyinka, awolowo and the rest were great men because they were from your state? well _fuck that. they were what they were because they toiled to be what they were. your state is not different from any other state. what you are as a person is a function of what you actually do. not the great men that came from your state. dammit.

btw, what is proud? what happened to 'I'm happy.' ?

IN JESUS NAME, RECEIVE SENSE... SOMEBODY SHOUT AMEN ON HIS BEHALF.

9 Likes

Re: #ogunstateat40 Trending On Twitter (pictures) by ThePeacemaker(m): 9:12am On Feb 02, 2016
Proudly Ogun grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: #ogunstateat40 Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Dainikel(m): 9:14am On Feb 02, 2016
Eyin omo ogun ise ya...Gateway noni!

4 Likes

Re: #ogunstateat40 Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Whizkeey(m): 9:16am On Feb 02, 2016
Congrats
Re: #ogunstateat40 Trending On Twitter (pictures) by repogirl(f): 9:17am On Feb 02, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
There are threads for the pictures you are looking for on political section, this thread is just for the trending hashtag on twitter
pls can you supply links to the thread(s)? I checked and can't see any one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

650 PDP Members Destroy Their Membership Cards In Abak, Akwa Ibom (Photo) / President Buhari To Meet South Africa's Ramaphosa Over Trade, Xenophobia Issues / Bishop Wale Oke To Buhari: Your Silence Is Deafening, Giving Room For Gossips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.