Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Confusion As Popular Video Vixen, Vera Sidiki Shows Off Her New Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Confusion As Popular Video Vixen, Vera Sidiki Shows Off Her New Home (1258 Views)

Movie World Mourns As Popular ‘harry Potter’ Actor Dies [photos Reaction] / Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 / Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video With Obesere As ''Nigeria's Sexiest Video Vixen' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confusion As Popular Video Vixen, Vera Sidiki Shows Off Her New Home by yusaze: 6:39am On Feb 02, 2016
Popular video vixen Vera Sidika just announced her arrival by saying she just purchased a new 2 storey building for herself in her home country Kenya. Vera wished her fans a happy new month alongside the photo and here is what he wrote alongside a photo of the house down below;

February is here Sweethearts. The month of Love…and right now, I’m in love with my Life❤
2016…More Moves…Less Announcements. Y’all Welcome to my QUEENDOM.
Happy New Month.

Many people are confused as to how a video vixeen can afford such a home and commentators are wondering if her job is that paid or she is into other stuff.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBO4_64g29S/?taken-by=queenveebosset

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

Re: Confusion As Popular Video Vixen, Vera Sidiki Shows Off Her New Home by yusaze: 6:40am On Feb 02, 2016
Mw sef dey wonder ooo
Re: Confusion As Popular Video Vixen, Vera Sidiki Shows Off Her New Home by yusaze2007: 6:40am On Feb 02, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Confusion As Popular Video Vixen, Vera Sidiki Shows Off Her New Home by youngberry001(m): 6:52am On Feb 02, 2016
mheen dat asss confused me sad
Re: Confusion As Popular Video Vixen, Vera Sidiki Shows Off Her New Home by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:52am On Feb 02, 2016
wetin she dey do for living
Re: Confusion As Popular Video Vixen, Vera Sidiki Shows Off Her New Home by BaddieKay(f): 6:57am On Feb 02, 2016
Congratulations young woman
Re: Confusion As Popular Video Vixen, Vera Sidiki Shows Off Her New Home by Blanc8(m): 7:00am On Feb 02, 2016
I like this lady
Re: Confusion As Popular Video Vixen, Vera Sidiki Shows Off Her New Home by rawpadgin(m): 7:16am On Feb 02, 2016
tell me the politician that wouldn't wanna fvck her

(1) (Reply)

Why My Marriage To Ogun Of Holland Crash - Newest Single Mom,taiwo Aromokun’s / Female Fans Pays $90,000 To Kiss Gay Singer, Ricky Martins / Toyin Aimakhu Debuts An Edgy Look You Got To See Her New Haircut!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.