Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Where Are The Odumakins? Can Anyone Help! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Odumakins? Can Anyone Help! (497 Views)

Can Anyone Help Solve This Buhari's Mathematics On Fuel Price.???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Odumakins? Can Anyone Help! by Hollicom(m): 7:46am On Feb 02, 2016
What's on my mind? Yes, where are the
ODUMAKINs (H&W)? Are they in town? Quite
unusual, I haven't heard anything of and from
them for many months. What's going on? Are
they not concerned? They are "civil rights
activists and public commentators" This their
silence is of the graveyard, and I am feeling
uncomfortable. Can anyone help?
Re: Where Are The Odumakins? Can Anyone Help! by Wyttcat: 7:52am On Feb 02, 2016
You never hear say Efcc dey town? Most criminals lie low for now to enjoy their loot quietly. Maybe they don't want to be on Efcc radar. Who knows how much they got from Jonathan.
Hollicom:
What's on my mind? Yes, where are the
ODUMAKINs (H&W)? Are they in town? Quite
unusual, I haven't heard anything of and from
them for many months. What's going on? Are
they not concerned? They are "civil rights
activists and public commentators" This their
silence is of the graveyard, and I am feeling
uncomfortable. Can anyone help?

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Odumakins? Can Anyone Help! by Pheals(f): 8:00am On Feb 02, 2016
Na true op oo
Re: Where Are The Odumakins? Can Anyone Help! by andresia(m): 8:03am On Feb 02, 2016
Odumakins? pls what are their occupation?

(1) (Reply)

2016 State Primaries And Caucuses Results - Iowa | Politics / Former Kaduna Governor Visits Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists(pics / 2016 Budget: Between The Wailing Wailers And Zombies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.