Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil (3552 Views)

Balarabe: Why The North Has Never Allowed Nigeria To Have Peace, Unity, Progress / National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC / North Has Oil, Diamond, Gold But I Want Us To Remain With Biafrans-maitama Sule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by ijawcitizen(m): 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Bro, longest time o.... Hope you are good?
you deserve to be shot, you heretic!
Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by BlackTechnology: 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
ijawcitizen:
Nigerias oil include the oil in IGBOLANDLOCK belongs to the north (....believe me, i dont know how the -LOCK got there) and guess what, Igalas and fulani herdsmen are already having you guys for lunch over your claim to their oil in igboland.

Ask your mother who your father is.

At a time when SS and SE are jointly fighting off Northern imperialism, less brain like you is driving a wedge between that unity.

Even Tonyebarcanista has seen the hypocrisy of the Nigerian state which has seen him stop fighting Igbos and start asking for a restructured Nigeria..

Dearpreye Forwintinnah Forwitinnah please investigate this Ijawcitizen again especially his parenthood

2 Likes

Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by ijawcitizen(m): 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
BlackTechnology:

Ask your mother who your father is.

At a time when SS and SE are jointly fighting off Northern imperialism, less brain like you is driving a wedge between that unity.

Even Tonyebarcanista has seen the hypocrisy of the Nigerian state which has seen him stop fighting Igbos and start asking for a restructured Nigeria..

Dearpreye Forwintinnah Forwitinnah please investigate this Ijawcitizen again especially his parenthood
Face the topic you brainless igbo imperialist, the north owns the oil, grasses and underaged girls in Igboland. Any question?
Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
ijawcitizen:
you deserve to be shot, you heretic!
Lol... I deserve to be shot for? Bro no de fall my hand! Your contribution to the Ijaw nation is wey below mine sir. Respect yourself! Tell me your location and I will Holla to say "hi to my brother" whenever I find myself in your hood.
Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by 16plus6is24(m): 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
TippyTop:
Maybe the oil well in the SW, not the one in our region.
Southwa.ste is already in the bag, as a conquered territory. He mean southsouth oil
Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by 16plus6is24(m): 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
EastanPower:
Tonyebarcanista, Stebel, Goodboiyy, Truckpusher, ijawcitizen, HopeAthand,madcow aka okijajuju, etc.
Thank me for adding one more die hard proponent of one zoogeria
Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by ijawcitizen(m): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol... I deserve to be shot for? Bro no de fall my hand! Your contribution to the Ijaw nation is wey below mine sir. Respect yourself! Tell me your location and I will Holla to say "hi to my brother" whenever I find myself in your hood.
Tell me something HERETIC, your number one to five "contributions" to the ijaw nation are?
Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
ijawcitizen:
Tell me something HERETIC, your number one to five "contributions" to the ijaw nation are?
I will refrain from calling you name but I will advice that you drop your supremacist ideology and embrace sanity. Live your signature.

As for my contribution to the Ijaw nation, I won't blow it here as it is not my character to blow my trumpet.

PS: You haven't tell me your hood bro... I hope to drink beer with you someday my gee
Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I will refrain from calling you name but I will advice that you drop your supremacist ideology and embrace sanity. Live your signature.

As for my contribution to the Ijaw nation, I won't blow it here as it is not my character to blow my trumpet.

PS: You haven't tell me your hood bro... I hope to drink beer with you someday my gee

Wait oo, TonyeBarcanista replying himsef, asking himself the Hood where he lives, Asking himself if he wants to drink beer with himself and then calling himself "my gee"

This Man ur useless. I wander what u will teach ur children.
Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by Princesaha: 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Wait oo, TonyeBarcanista replying himsef, asking himself the Hood where he lives, Asking himself if he wants to drink beer with himself and then calling himself "my gee"

This Man ur useless. I wander what u will teach ur children.
Thanks bro, I never know that there are still sensible folks on this forum Nairaland. He can keep on deceiving himself not us. Poor thing!!!

1 Like

Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by Dedetwo(m): 2:19am On Jun 24, 2017
Most southerners behave like basement fools. They indulge in silly denials and act like slaves to the northerners.
Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by Wyttcat: 2:26am On Jun 24, 2017
This is not the first time a northerner saying that, so you.know he meant niger delta oil. Btw, I thought you said there's no oil in the SW?
TippyTop:
Maybe the oil well in the SW, not the one in our region.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Saw In My Dream About Governor Fayose / Acting President Should Act Now: Nnamdi Kanu Promises To Kill OBJ / "Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.