Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

What Picture Of Micheal Jackson Comes To Your Mind When You Remember Him? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Picture Of Micheal Jackson Comes To Your Mind When You Remember Him? (862 Views)

Re-awakening Of Micheal Jackson (live Pictures) / Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism / Exclusive Photo Of Micheal Jackson's Corpse! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Picture Of Micheal Jackson Comes To Your Mind When You Remember Him? by brows(f): 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2009
whenever i think of someone,there is always an image of the person in a flash, you know physical appearance, ,voice,gait,, everything
when it comes to MJ i cannot make up my mind
we have seen so many metamorphosis of our dear micheal jackson
i picture him in billy jean most of the time,then i think of him in 'heal the world' and in 'black or white'
i definitely do not like any of his latest looks,do not want to remember king MJ that way
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i remember him in 'i will be there' and 'ABC' that must be the sweetest, he looked so cute
so house ,how do you remember or wanna remember MJ's looks?
Re: What Picture Of Micheal Jackson Comes To Your Mind When You Remember Him? by Horus(m): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2009
Re: What Picture Of Micheal Jackson Comes To Your Mind When You Remember Him? by mamagee3(f): 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2009
Remember his dance moves and remember that he is in heaven waiting for me. cry
Re: What Picture Of Micheal Jackson Comes To Your Mind When You Remember Him? by BabyCakes(f): 2:27am On Jul 01, 2009
This has always been my favorite MJ video and this is how I will forever remember him

Re: What Picture Of Micheal Jackson Comes To Your Mind When You Remember Him? by xoxoxo(f): 2:54am On Jul 01, 2009
weird but was very talented. Gosh, I heard so many odd things about him 2day but I love him still

Re: What Picture Of Micheal Jackson Comes To Your Mind When You Remember Him? by SeanT21(f): 5:10am On Jul 01, 2009
wink

Re: What Picture Of Micheal Jackson Comes To Your Mind When You Remember Him? by iice(f): 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2009

Motown!!!

(1) (Reply)

Best Michael Jackson's Interviews / Where Is Micheal Jackson Going To? Heaven Or Hell / Ron Kenoly Storms Nigeria For Night Of Splendour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.