Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,854 members, 7,820,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Debbie Rowe Is An Idiot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Debbie Rowe Is An Idiot (834 Views)

Who Is Prettier? Debbie Collins OR Munachi Abii? / Queen Susan Eniolorundaā€ˇ Covers Aceconnect Magazine Front Page As Debbie / Photos: Meet Debbie Collins, The New MBGN Miss Universe 2015 (1st Runner Up) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Debbie Rowe Is An Idiot by mamagee3(f): 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2009
Just 5 days after the death of michael Jackson, his ex-wife Debbie Rowe who signed off all parental rights of his 3 children now wants to gain custody of them. I think her eyes are on the money and the huge child support money she would be getting. Please can someone tell that lady to go and sit down somewhere, she has nothing to do with those children, she signed off parental rights when michael was alive and she's now popping out of nowhere claiming that those children aren't his. That lady is a pure definition of what I call "white trash".

pls spikedcylinder don't block this thread because I want answers and opinions, please. grin

(1) (Reply)

You Need To Read This / What Guys Hide Away From Ladies! / Free! Get Free Hotphones,laptops,p.sgame Series,hdv Flat Tv: No Credit Card.jst Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.