Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 (13464 Views)

Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures) / New Prices Of Kerosene Across States In Nigeria 2017 / How Much Is The Price Of Kerosene In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 by ahnie: 11:42am On Feb 02, 2016
Pls how much z Camp gas? al-do ayam gasophobic,i wont mind gettin one,and pls how much z refill?i live in asaba.
Johnnoo:

What about camp gas
Re: How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 by ncolumella(m): 11:55am On Feb 02, 2016
COOKING GAS BUSINESS

Dear Investors/Entrepreneur,

We build LPG (cooking gas refilling) plants and Businesses. Our mini plants which are very affordable, easy to operate and safe can be located closer to residential homes and they are highly profitable.

For more information please for the LPG refilling plant,visit/click:

www.nairaland.com/2807449/turn-small-land-very-profitable

WHY YOU MUST INVEST NOW
========================
● The current General Manager of the NNPC and the Minster of state for petroleum Mr Ibe Kachiukwu has stated on various occasssion that in 2016, the use of LPG would be enforced. He also stated that free LPG cylinders would be given to all Nigerians. The budget for 2016 does not include subsidy for kerosene. It Is therefore evident that the use and demand of LPG would double in 2016 and now is the right time to make investments in the sector.

The cost of investment varies depending on the size of plant

● 2.5ton mini plant : N4million
● 5ton mini plant: N7million
● 10ton stationary plant: N11million

What you need to provide after purchasing the plant is

1. a small space of land
2. a small 2.5kava generator
3. Money to refill your tank (1 ton of gas is N120, 000)
4. salary for plant operator

● Yes we know raising such amount for money to startup the business could be difficult for many but we have prepared a business plan/feasibility report which a entrepreneur can use to secure a bank loan or attract investors.

● Yes we also develop LPG business for Entrepreneurs. We go beyond just building LPG plants to helping our clients business to be profitable by providing LPG business plans/Feasibility study reports, Market research, business strategy development and branding.

Our works speaks for us!!

● Please find below screen shots of our Business plan/ feasibility study report on a 2.5ton skid plant which any plant owner must have before venturing into the business.

● The business plan comes with a 3years financial forecasts which includes viability analysis, Cash flow, profit and Loss etc. it is professionally written plan that would guide you on how to grow and manage your business.

● The plant would refill about 33 cylinder of 12.5 kg weight per day through a mini gas plant located in a residential/ commercial environment.

● The required startup capital estimate of the business is N4,870,000.00 and it would be funded from 100% loan or personal finance .

● The funding would be used to finance the purchase and installation of the production plant and the working capital.

● It is expect to generate a net profit after tax of

■ First year: N10,036,758
■ Second year: N10,665,519
■ Third year: N11,506,692

(with the repayment plan of three {3} years with moratorium period of three {3} months. The assumed interest rate for the loan is 25%.)

Price: N30, 000

For the business plan/feasibility study report kindly contact,

IK. Williams.

Columella Nigeria Company
Call/Whatsapp: 08029716876

Our business plans on this project has been used to acquire loans from BOI.

Re: How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 by Johnnoo(m): 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
ahnie:
Pls how much z Camp gas? al-do ayam gasophobic,i wont mind gettin one,and pls how much z refill?i live in asaba.

I don't know the current price now, but you check utensil shops around you. Refilling 5kg cylinder is 1,500 NGN cool
Re: How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 by booblacain(m): 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
Should be about N110 at the filling station.

Buy fairly new M-Audio "MONITOR SPEAKERS", for multimedia and music production. Call or whatsapp 08173326868.

Click link for features and pictures.

www.nairaland.com/2907074/m-audio-av30-monitor-speakers-sale#42545250
Re: How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 by tunde4top(m): 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
120 naira at ashkash, adigbe ogun.
Re: How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 by kullozone(m): 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
optional1:
we student in d hostel can't use gas cos is not allowed in d hostel. At home we use electric cooker, gas nd stove. Remember if u wat to burn ur trash at home u av to make use of kerosene nd not gas or fuel.
Oh ok!I stayed away from my school hostel so i didn't have any prob. Moreover, it's not everyday we burn trash.
All gpod though.
Re: How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 by Ibelove: 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
I never even see the kerosene to buy. I use charcoal and one big bag of charcoal is like #1500. For domestic cooking it can last up to a month or more.
Re: How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 by emmchi(m): 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Using of gas is more economical compare to kerosene that goes for N160 for a litre . To refill a 12kg gas cylinder is about N3000 and believe me have been using mine for more than 3months and I always cook once a day.

Your pots and cooking utensils will not get blacken and your kitchen will look neat
Re: How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 by jamjos(m): 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
#130 @lokoja
Re: How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 by cooljude(m): 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Chuukwudi:
This woman selling things here in Hall E, FUTO.

The woman sells one litre of kerosene for N200.

She fills an empty la casera bottle of 50cl and sells it for N100. Can you imagine. If she realizes that the thing has increased, she'll sell it for N120, making one litre equivalent to N240. That's so unfair.

Parents didn't increase our allowances, but everything has increased. Tummy tummy indomie that goes for N50 previously is now N60, indomie super pack that used to be N60 is now N70.

One bag of pure water, usually N100 but now N150.

Even gala don add money! Boiled egg now is N40.
I have decided to say no to egg! Me, buy single egg for N40? I dey mad? 70naira bread is 100naira now.

I'm tired!

This woman selling things here is a thief!

Buhari is a good man!
He is trying really hard to achieve $1=N1
buy your Kero in bulk from any fuelling station at Ihiagwa or Douglas road. That year wey we b dey Hall B. I hope the school don improve....
Re: How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 by maradonat(m): 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Na Change we dey look at now

Re: How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 by greggng: 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
I bought yesterday for N115 . I hate gas is not meant for a careless person like me. Nearly finish my friend and his household. That gas cylinder na bomb
Re: How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 by Skymiyke(f): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
As at Saturday dat I bought,it was 120 per litre! Had to go refill gas much cheaper!
Re: How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 by Aktsmith104: 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
@ ilorin #115
Re: How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 by Thryphosa(m): 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
optional1:
we student in d hostel can't use gas cos is not allowed in d hostel. At home we use electric cooker, gas nd stove. Remember if u wat to burn ur trash at home u av to make use of kerosene nd not gas or fuel.

Beautiful lady with brain.
Re: How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 by Payshence(f): 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
Am using Hotplate n Kero.....stil using ma 10 ltr kero i bot since november for #100 per ltr.Tnk God 4ma hotplate o.
Re: How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 by optional1(f): 11:01am On Feb 03, 2016
kullozone:

Oh ok!I stayed away from my school hostel so i didn't have any prob. Moreover, it's not everyday we burn trash.
All gpod though.
d day u wat to burn ur trash u wil go nd beg ur neighour 4 kerosene bah.
Re: How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 by Lamanii(f): 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
Travejyke:
Good morning folks, we all are aware of the removal of subsidy from kerosene recently with the new price at N83 per litre at NNPC stations while other stations are unregulated. Well, I bought kerosene at N115 per litre at a filling station in Eleme junction area of Port Harcourt. How much is kerosene in your area?

kerosene is #140 in my area.
Re: How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 by kullozone(m): 9:25am On Feb 04, 2016
optional1:
d day u wat to burn ur trash u wil go nd beg ur neighour 4 kerosene bah.

Well, since you use it, I can always borrow from you.
Re: How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 by optional1(f): 9:30am On Feb 04, 2016
kullozone:

Well, since you use it, I can always borrow from you.
since i bought it wit my money i cant borrow than to sell to u back.
Re: How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 by kullozone(m): 9:39am On Feb 04, 2016
optional1:
since i bought it wit my money i cant borrow than to sell to u back.

Haba!!
You can use my gas whenever you want cry

Okay.... Don't worry sef. I'll just leave the trash for LAWMA.
Re: How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 by optional1(f): 9:40am On Feb 04, 2016
kullozone:

Haba!!
You can use my gas whenever you want cry

Okay.... Don't worry sef. I'll just leave the trash for LAWMA.
better ooo
Re: How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 by LastSurvivor: 10:52am On Feb 08, 2016
lurlah2014:
WE don see you #MR gas user

Lurah wetin I do u.. kpele
Re: How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 by lurlah2014(f): 10:13am On Feb 09, 2016
haaaaaa grin grin tongue tongue
LastSurvivor:

Lurah wetin I do u.. kpele
Re: How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 by konews: 8:43am On Sep 07, 2020
Kerosene Business Plan In Nigeria, this will help you grow your business, read more on
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/kerosene-business-plan-in-nigeria-feasibility-study/

Why Nigerians Haven’t Felt Impact Of Exit From Recession – NBS Boss / History Of Advertising In Nigeria / Forbes Index: Dangote Africa’s Richest For 12th Consecutive Year