Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2836854 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 4:57am On Jul 06, 2016
Coronation Merchant Bank is a full service Merchant Bank formed from erstwhile Associated Discount House Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as Merchant Bank in 2015 following CBN’s approval of the conversion of the erstwhile Discount House license to a merchant banking license. Subsequently, it was issued an FX dealing license in 2015 by the CBN to enable it fulfill its operational requirements as a merchant bank. By these approvals, Coronation Merchant Bank assumes the heritage and liabilities of Associated Discount House (ADHL) and brings alive a new force in the Nigerian banking industry.

We're Coronation Merchant Bank - A fast-paced, results driven, innovative organisation setting new standards of excellence in the Nigerian Banking sector and beyond.

We're searching for outstanding graduates who share our values. In return, we'll offer world-class training and mentoring, rewarding job rotations and the opportunity for an exciting career in the banking industry.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programme

Job Description
Applicants require strong analytical thinking, an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to work under a high degree of stress.
A financial qualification is helpful but not a prerequisite.
Successful applicants will complete our 12 - month Graduate Trainee Programme.
Academic Qualifications
A minimum of a 2.1 in any discipline from a local or internationally recognised university.
Applicants are likely to be not more than 23 years old, or 26 with a 2nd degree.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to: recruitment@thekrcltd.com.ng
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Datboinazz(m): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2016
debbie:
One of the Leading Transportation Company need the services of 2 Account Officers with 2 years experince, Candidates must reside at Lekki-Ajah axis. interested Applicants should send CV and application to oluwajana.gbenga@gigm.com with Job tittle as subject of the mail. Application ends by 8am July 6 2016. only successful candidants would be contacted.

Ewooo, i hope it's not too late. Lol.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by PastorAji(m): 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
The mail keeps bouncing back
debbie:
My client is looking for

1) an experienced professional to run my vocational school ( Principal position) responsible for growing the school. Must be entrepreneurial minded, experienced in community development projects and marketing. A self starter and goal oriented with leadership and managerial skill. Senior level. Business certificate, Operation Management and education certificate requested. Masters degree and up to 3yrs work experience in similar roles.

2) an accountant - experienced in tax and audit remittances. Junior position- 2 years work experience in similar role

3) an HR staff- 2 years work experience in similar role -

4) Branding and Communication officer - strong oral and writing skill, experienced with proven skills in digital media marketing. Self starter and creative. Team player. Graphic design skill required.
- 3years work experience in similar role.

5) 4 Marketers/sales agents - target and commission driven role, with base salary- self starter, 1 yr work experience.

Guys please send ur CV to info@emconsulting.com.ng.

Please use position as subject of the mail
Deadline is 6th July 2016.
modified
Seen their acknowledgment mail
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ChrisMaven(m): 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
highdee3:
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for applying to be part of our team.

we would like to invite you for a written test on Thursday, 7th July 2016 at #5, Issac John, Ikeja GRA by 10:30am.

Please, ensure to arrive 10 minutes before the test for verification purpose. Come with a valid means of identification (a clear copy should be attached).

Regards,
Ololade.
Tates&Bridges.

Please who else got this test or any idea about it

I got the same mail. From my findings they aren't fake though they are new..ima give it a try...

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ewa20buredi100: 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hi debbie and occ5050,
kudos to you two for the nice work you doing on here.

I want to make good use of the opportunity of following you two to kindly request for any ''Graduate Intern or Skill based volunteer jobs'' for an Industrial Chemistry graduate.

Thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ife25nancy: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
i just received this now

BASED ON YOUR APPLICATION, YOU ARE INVITED TO OUR JOB INTERVIEW BY 9AM ON THUR 7/7/16 AT CARPET HOUSE ONIPANU B/STOP,IKORODU RD.OPP ECOBANK, LAGOS.

how true is this
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by emmahoney(m): 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
ife25nancy:
i just received this now

BASED ON YOUR APPLICATION, YOU ARE INVITED TO OUR JOB INTERVIEW BY 9AM ON THUR 7/7/16 AT CARPET HOUSE ONIPANU B/STOP,IKORODU RD.OPP ECOBANK, LAGOS.

how true is this
nothing but GNLD

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Biodunkuye(f): 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
ChrisMaven:

I got the same mail. From my findings they aren't fake though they are new..ima give it a try...
Same here.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Keziehenry(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
Pls who got an invite for god is good motors interview
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
If you got the invite..better go and prepare for the interview.cheers
Keziehenry:
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Keziehenry(m): 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
debbie:
If you got the invite..better go and prepare for the interview.cheers
Thanks dear
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Daphie4(f): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
I was invited for an Interview on Monday, the name of the company is Goldlink Life Assurance. Please who knows anything about the company. Please kindly brief me, how good are they and all that. Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by igho9: 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
Keziehenry:

Bro, I just sent u a PM. Pls reply
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Keziehenry(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
igho9:

Bro, I just sent u a PM. Pls reply
Replied
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Appliedmaths(m): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
Daphie4:
I was invited for an Interview on Monday, the name of the company is Goldlink Life Assurance. Please who knows anything about the company. Please kindly brief me, how good are they and all that. Thanks.

Google the address of the company see what pops up, I;m smelling gnld.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by CuteDude53(m): 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
Dear Applicant,

Following the successful review of your CV submitted, you are hereby invited for an interview session on: Thursday, 7th of July, 2016 by 11AM
at: 17, Olayiwola Street, along charity road, New Oko Oba Road, Abule Egba.
Www.cmsnaija.com
CMS- Lagos Office

got dis job invite for interview yestaday.who else did?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Onaorpemeepo: 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
Goldlink is very real but d post might b a marketing job, that's d usual insurance jobs trend.

Daphie4:
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by coruso(m): 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
Refrigerator technician needed
Must be able to service and maintain roof top units HVAC, VRVs.
Qualification : minimum of national diploma in Engineering
Must be resident in calabar.
Send your Cv to brownbrownson@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
Daphie4:
Please honour the invitation
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kingofabia: 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
Daphie4:

They r for real.....go for the interview and then give us a feedback ....wishing u d best
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
URGENT VACANCIES
Data Entry in Lagos (Accounting background with 2yrs working experience)
Sales Executive in Lagos (Retail Sales with 2yrs working experience)
Branch Accountant in Port Harcourt (Accounting background with knowledge of ERP software)

Kindly apply by sending your current CV to o.rotimi@viramsun.com Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for the interview
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
A leading Church in Surulere Lagos requires the service of a female Accountant. If you are interested kindly forward your resume to careers@adracprofesssionalng.com, or fteamexcellence@gmail.com before close of business Friday, 8th July, 2016.

Minimum qualification HND/BSc
Years of Experience : Minimum 3 years
Proficiency : Ability to prepare financial statements from source document to completion
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
an Event management company located at Lekki needs an Event Coordinator. Minimum BSC with atleast 2years experience. Send CV to onyxhrjobs@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
Urgently looking for a Translator/Sourcer - for our client a Multinational recruitment Company in Lagos. The candidate should have below requirements 3 years’ working experience in similar industry will be a Plus B.sc/B.Eng in any degree from a recognized University , Able to read , Speak and Write in Portuguese ( Very Compulsory ) Good Communication Skills Young and Smart In-depth knowledge of the Oil and Gas industry/environment Nigerian Only Candidates should send their CV’s to francis.okoye@aldelia.com and only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
Boton Electric Nigeria Company, Fze. Lekki free trade zone, Lekki costal Road, is urgently seeking an experienced sales person that understands the business of Electrical Fittings to fill the position below:

Job Title: Sales Engineer

Requirements
Criteria:
* A B.Sc or HND holder in Electrical/Electronic Engineering graduate that possesses sales ability.
* Must be familiar with the sales of Electrical fittings such as wall switches and socket and other Electrical accessories.
* Not more than 35 yrs.
* Candidate that can drive will be preferred.

Application Closing Date
20th July, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: bruce_heo@hotmail.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
Contemporary Group Limited is a consortium made up of Contemporary Design Associates, Contemporary Properties Limited, Conwave Ventures Limited and Contemporary Ventures and Resources Limited. It is a group of Architects, Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Estate Surveyors, Valuers and Property Developers offering a full range of services in the construction industry.

We are a major player in the Construction, Real Estate and Building Industry located in Lagos with branches nationwide, we require the below candidate for immediate employment:

Position: Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Engineering / Technical

Qualifications
* Minimum of HND/B.Sc. (preferably second class upper) & Masters Degree.
* Coren certificate is an added advantage.

Experience:
* Minimum of 3 years hands on experience.

Remuneration
* Remuneration for this position is very attractive.

Deadline:
12th July, 2016

Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to hrdept@contemporarygroupng.com

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ifytwitt(f): 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
Debby. pls what of in Aba, abia state

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ifytwitt(f): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
Keziehenry:
pls how did u send ur CV. pls help me with the email address. tnx
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Keziehenry(m): 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ifytwitt:
pls how did u send ur CV. pls help me with the email address. tnx
They have stopped collecting
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by highdee3(f): 8:05am On Jul 08, 2016
Biodunkuye:
Same here.

Please how did it go?

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.