Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2829679 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Opetech(m): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
In life, we all need someone to help us at one point or the other.

I'm a graduate of Biochemistry with a Second Class Upper Dvision from a Federal University. However, all that is of little importance. What matters is what I can do.

What I can do
Without mincing words, I am a very good writer who can craft compelling articles and content. I have over one year post graduation experience with an online media house.

I also have a fairly good knowledge of graphic design.

My need
I'm in search of an online opportunity, preferably, companies or individuals in need of article, engaging content and news articles that will enable me work from where I'm based.

However, it is not limited to this.

The reason is that I'm currently enrolled in a programme that afford me ample time to work effectively online.

I believed that armed with my laptop, smartphone and internet connection, I can work from anywhere in the world.

Why I took to this platform
Nairaland has over the years, proven to be a platform not just for employers and job seekers but for rendering help.

As a matter of fact, I got my first offer through this platform.

I can be reached on 08157563131
opetech2010@gmail.com

I'm willing to contact anyone through any medium you provide, after all I'm the one in need of assistance.

Thanks in anticipation of your timely help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kooljay5: 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
debbie:
Currently recruiting Business Development Executives for a Client a global business solutions firm,
Clients services include and not limited to
Financial Management
Audit Services
HR solutions
Brand and Marketing solutions
Client's solutions cut across the following industries,Aviation,Agriculture, Automobiles,Construction,Health Care,ICT, Telecoms,Mining & Energy,
Client is looking to recruit a business development executive who will manage clients relationships, client retention and acquisition.
Maintain Database
Monitor competition and market place best practice solutions.
Apply company wide project management standards
Meet set targets and KPI's
Ideal candidate should be a graduate
At least a year experience in a similar capacity.
Preferably candidates residing around Ojodu berger
Candidate should be adept in making cold calls.
Have negotiation and persuasion skills.
Research and strategy.
IT skills.
Remuneration is very attractive.
Deadline is 15/7/2016

no email address
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
modified
kooljay5:

no email address
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
REGULATORY AFFAIRS PHARMACIST Location: Lagos Remuneration: N2.8 M – N3.5 M depending on experience One of our reputable clients requires an experience PHARMACIST in its employ. The Person MUST have minimum 4 years considerable experience in Superintending and Regulatory affairs in relevant Pharmaceutical industry Please forward your updated resumes to: info@crystalblendng.com and crystalblendng@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
Compovine Technologies Limited, an indigenous company with the main aim of offering Information Technology, sales and services to individuals and Corporate organizations, is recruiting to fill the below position:

Job Title: Sales/Computer Engineer

Requirements
* B.Sc degree (or HND) 2 Class Upper in Computer Science /Engineering or Science related field.
* Minimum of 4 years’ post NYSC cognate experience.

Job Title: Sales Support Technician

Requirements
* Minimum of 5 credits including English and Mathematics.
* Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 years' experience in repairs and maintenance of computers systems.
* Higher qualifications will be added advantage.

Application Closing Date
26th July, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Application in an excel sheet using this format below, with CV to: job@compovine.com

Excel Format
Name | Discipline | Qualification | Class of Degree | Years of Experience | Position | Phone Number | E-mail address |

Note
Candidate should use valid phone number(s) and email address.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
A leading Infrastructure and Construction Company currently providing technical support to its numerous clients in the Oil and Gas Industry, Government Agencies and Academic Institutions, requires for immediate employment, suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Position: Quantity Surveyor

Qualification and Experience
* MSc/Bachelors Degree/HND in relevant disciplines
* Registered Professional Certificates - i.e. COREN, NIQS, NSE, etc
* 7-10 years of experience in relevant disciplines
* Overseas experience is an added advantage
* Thorough knowledge of all field engineering and construction methods including practice and procedures, Concrete Work, etc.
* Good supervisory qualities, experience, and good communication skills
* Demonstrated proficiency in computer skills, including Microsoft Office Products.
* Demonstrated experience in working with engineering teams on at least 4 major projects.
* Candidates with thorough knowledge of all aspects of project management including scope, resource, cost, quality communications, risk and procurement management stand good chance of being selected.
* Familiar with codes, standards, regulations and practices applicable to the infrastructure and construction facilities in Nigeria.

Position: Senior Civil/Structure Engineer

* Thorough knowledge of all field engineering and construction methods including practice and procedures, Concrete Work, etc.
* Demonstrated proficiency in computer skills, including Microsoft Office Products.
* Demonstrated experience in working with engineering teams on at least 4 major projects.
* Candidates with thorough knowledge of all aspects of project management including scope, resource, cost, quality communications, risk and procurement management stand good chance of being selected.
* Familiar with codes, standards, regulations and practices applicable to the infrastructure and construction facilities in Nigeria.

Position; Builder/Building Technologist

* Candidates with thorough knowledge of all aspects of project management including scope, resource, cost, quality communications, risk and procurementz management stand good chance of being selected.

position: Road Construction Engineer

Position: Corrosion/Metallurgical Engineer

* Candidate must possess sound technical understanding and business development of the following applications: Corrosion Remediation/repair, NOT * Inspection, Cathodic Protection, Field Joint Coating, etc.

Application closing Date:
14th July, 2016

Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to recruitmentgalleria@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by NekkyCee(f): 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
Sweetheart.....God bless you. You are indeed a blessing to our generation.Many people can't do this. I really appreciate your efforts and I pray God grants you every good thing you desire.Amen
debbie:
Let me rest...will continue later.

4 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by faith123456(f): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lagos,Lagos,Lagos,haba! Not even small job like Receptionist in Delta State? Must everybody stay in Lag?

8 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by NekkyCee(f): 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
@Debbie, my application bounced back cry. Kindly confirm the email address. Best regards. smiley
debbie:
1. Project Manager – For a short term project (12 to 18 months). Will develop a comprehensive project plan and execute a series of initiatives spanning customer loyalty recognition, staff celebrations and general public engagement, supportive of the organizations visibility and perception aspirations for the short term project. Oversee the planning, development, implementation and tracking of the project’s marketing and communication plan for a specific. Should have about 10 - 15 years’ relevant experience in project management and working experience with a communications or business consultancy firm especially for blue chip clients. Some of the responsibilities include overseeing the production of key project communications resources including TV Commercials, Short film, radio commercials, brochures, presentations, books etc. and engaging employees, customers, stakeholders and the general public through communication, evaluating the most effective vehicles to support overall program and corporate goals.

2. Retail Marketing Executive - Some responsibilities include assisting with the planning and co-ordination all trade and promotional activities in branches, keeping track of in-branch promotions, launch events and keep abreast of all renovations / changes in branch structure / architecture or design. Work with the team to develop Trade Marketing plans and guidelines every quarter. 1 to 3 years relevant experience within a similar position.

3. CSR Officer – Some responsibilities include developing and executing strategies to embed social responsibility initiative into the company’s culture especially through engagement and volunteering initiatives. Will assist with the execution of the CSR strategy. 3 to 4 years relevant experience within a similar position.

Please send resumes that match any of the above profile description totdakinbode@unionbankng.com with selected job role as the subje

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES) is a large scale oil marketing company incorporated in Nigeria in 2010 with its head office located in Lagos, Nigeria. CIES specializes in all aspects of aviation fuel and providing consulting services to customers nationwide.

CIES is strategically positioned to impact greatly on the deregulated downstream sector through value added initiatives typically associated with the company's versatility and dynamism.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Quality Control Officer

Job Description
We are currently in need of a Quality Control Officer.
This position is responsible for administering the necessary testing to ensure purchased and discharged product supplies meet the required standards and regulatory guidelines and other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or related courses.
1-2 years petroleum laboratory experience is MANDATORY
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: careers@cleanservenergy.com

Note: Only shortlisted candidates with the required experience will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
MediaVision Limited is Nigeria’s Leading Events Management and Sports Marketing Company with a Vision to be at the Forefront of a Self-sustaining Sports Industry in Nigeria and Africa at large. We are committed to constantly using the vehicle of sports to help our clients reach out in novel, innovative and exciting ways. Over the years, we have been able to build a strong and enduring relationship with corporate Nigeria.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Graduate Trainee

Job Description
Do you know of any Batch “A” youth corper still in search of a place of primary assignment or recently re-deployed to Lagos State between the ages of 18-21 years?
MediaVision Limited, a leading sports marketing company in Lagos is offering job opportunities for qualified and interested youth corpers within the Lagos environs.
Requirements
Qualified Candidates must have:
A copy of the call-up letter
A copy of the re-deployment letter (If applicable)
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: career@mediavisionlimited.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
A Pharmaceutical company based in Ebute Metta, Lagos State, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:

Job Title: Account Officer

Requirements
Applicants must:
Possess at least HND in Accounting.
Knowledge of Accounting software will be an advantage.
Be resident near Ebute Metta, Lagos.
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: pharmadvertiser@yahoo.com using the position applying for as subject of the mail.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Berylsprings: 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
A nurse is urgently needed in a new Daycare/Crèche/Nursery that has just opened its doors at Odili Road, Port Harcourt.
Job responsibilities include;

1. Attend to the non-emergency medical needs of children on a daily basis.
2. Responsible for teaching daycare staff proper hygiene and safety procedures such as hand washing, diaper disposal and sanitation.
3. Responsible for administering medication to children who need it, and for closely monitoring children with allergies.
4. Help to prevent the spread of infectious diseases and encouraging cleanliness in the daycare center etc.
5. Any other related duties as may be required.

If Interested, please send your CV to:
admin@berylsprings.com
berylspringsdaycare@gmail.com

Check out our website on www.berylsprings.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Berylsprings: 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
Vacancies currently in a new Daycare/Crèche/Nursery that has just opened its doors at Odili Road, Port Harcourt.

1. Head of Admin: Responsibilities include managing the Daycare Facility on behalf of the owner; amongst others.
2. Child Minders
3. Piano teacher
4. Board Games teacher (Chess, Scrabble and Monopoly)
5. Teachers
6. Nurse

If Interested, please send your CV to:

admin@berylsprings.com
berylspringsdaycare@gmail.com

Check out our website on www.berylsprings.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ruthieo(f): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hello, an interview invite for Client Service Officer has been sent to you. Interview holds Wednesday July 13, Pls. check your email for details Enq - 012912144
please who else got this mesage I need to know the job details before venturing on the journey. thanks

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ruthieo(f): 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hello, an interview invite for Client Service Officer has been sent to you. Interview holds Wednesday July 13, Pls. check your email for details Enq - 012912144
who else got this and how legit is it

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by charles009(m): 8:03am On Jul 13, 2016
@ Debbie, you are an amazing person.

I currently work in a multi national coy, currently am not enjoying my job, though I love the pay :-Xcos am made to do something different from my line of study and passion. I bumped into this thread exactly June 24 and I decided to keep my options open. I carefelly selected befitting jobs and applied. fastforward 2 weeks later, I am left in awe as I am being bombarded with genuine interview emails. top companies and well known outsourcing firms sending me email following up with phone calls. I have 5 interviews in Lagos, yes 5 this week alone!! the shame is I am in PH. infact I had a phone interview yesterday and even bargained my pay, can this be true. I have verified all firms are confirmed not those gnld people wey don suffer for nairalanders hand lol.

My point here, this lady is doing an amazing job over here, and I will like to meet up with you Debbie-I am married oooo, before some will, you know nah

To all unemployed youths, please do not despair. There are jobs, there is hope, don't stop dreaming. Keep walking.

Mind you I don't posess anyother big qualification, just a masters I never even finish sef and 6 years experience.

one very important CV point-Give an impression that you are a doer

Morning All and may God smile upon us all always.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ruthieo(f): 8:29am On Jul 13, 2016
hello please I need response,who else got that message or does anyone know about the job? how legit is it and they gnld
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by rvpbae: 8:34am On Jul 13, 2016
ruthieo:
hello please I need response,who else got that message or does anyone know about the job? how legit is it and they gnld

You have not told us anything, just the date. What's the name of the company, address, did u apply? Post full details

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ruthieo(f): 8:44am On Jul 13, 2016
LIB insurance brokers company sent this
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ruthieo(f): 8:46am On Jul 13, 2016
I a0plied on June 20 having checked my mail. I even forgot I applied the address is 93b illupeju street dolphin estate ikoyi
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Odunharry(m): 8:47am On Jul 13, 2016
debbie:
Have been offline for some days..but thank God all is well now.

We will continue from here and i pray many more people will get the job they desire.
cheers
Amen.. kudos to you. God continue to bless you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by earthi(m): 8:48am On Jul 13, 2016
@Debbie and @ occ5050, God bless you two for the amazing help you're giving on this thread. That said, I would like help with positions for Land Surveyors. Thanks guys.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 9:01am On Jul 13, 2016
ruthieo:
LIB insurance brokers company sent this

I think I posted the job here sometime ago. Pls go. The company is one of the subsidiaries of my company. It's genuine.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ruthieo(f): 9:05am On Jul 13, 2016
ok thanks but hope its not marketing cos am not interested in marketing job o. thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ruthieo(f): 9:13am On Jul 13, 2016
I want job that isn't marketing at all cos am not interested in it. I no want to dey waka up and down. I wanna sit in the office doing my job
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by NekkyCee(f): 9:18am On Jul 13, 2016
Babe, calm down. It's more of customer service. It's not a waka job.lol wink
ruthieo:
I want job that isn't marketing at all cos am not interested in it. I no want to dey waka up and down. I wanna sit in the office doing my job

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ruthieo(f): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2016
hello Sir, please I need response. is it marketing job or not. lemme know pls
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ruthieo(f): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2016
ok thanks customer service right? no qualms. the pay nko? how's it like?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by CarlGregory: 10:10am On Jul 13, 2016
ruthieo:
ok thanks customer service right? no qualms. the pay nko? how's it like?

Go for the interview and see what's up. Give an update when you are done. U don't have any Adamu that would be giving you info on everything.

4 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 13, 2016
CarlGregory:

Go for the interview and see what's up. Give an update when you are done. U don't have any Adamu that would be giving you info on everything.
Lol!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 13, 2016
debbie:
1. Project Manager – For a short term project (12 to 18 months). Will develop a comprehensive project plan and execute a series of initiatives spanning customer loyalty recognition, staff celebrations and general public engagement, supportive of the organizations visibility and perception aspirations for the short term project. Oversee the planning, development, implementation and tracking of the project’s marketing and communication plan for a specific. Should have about 10 - 15 years’ relevant experience in project management and working experience with a communications or business consultancy firm especially for blue chip clients. Some of the responsibilities include overseeing the production of key project communications resources including TV Commercials, Short film, radio commercials, brochures, presentations, books etc. and engaging employees, customers, stakeholders and the general public through communication, evaluating the most effective vehicles to support overall program and corporate goals.

2. Retail Marketing Executive - Some responsibilities include assisting with the planning and co-ordination all trade and promotional activities in branches, keeping track of in-branch promotions, launch events and keep abreast of all renovations / changes in branch structure / architecture or design. Work with the team to develop Trade Marketing plans and guidelines every quarter. 1 to 3 years relevant experience within a similar position.

3. CSR Officer – Some responsibilities include developing and executing strategies to embed social responsibility initiative into the company’s culture especially through engagement and volunteering initiatives. Will assist with the execution of the CSR strategy. 3 to 4 years relevant experience within a similar position.

Please send resumes that match any of the above profile description totdakinbode@unionbankng.com with selected job role as the subje
nice work.

but the Love email bounced. pls rectify it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.