Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,857 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2835045 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Drogbotel(m): 7:44am On Jul 23, 2016
Mpyaw:
They are agents.... fashy them

Please more info about them...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Odunharry(m): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2016
Mpyaw:
They are agents.... fashy them
Seem you know them very well.. Tell me more about them.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by lakesidenoh: 11:26am On Jul 23, 2016
Do JV consult ask for money to give you a job? secondly, do they really recruit for companies? I would appreciate someone with an experience with them.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by lakesidenoh: 11:27am On Jul 23, 2016
Drogbotel:

Please more info about them...

Do JV consult ask for money to give you a job? secondly, do they really recruit for companies? I would appreciate someone with an experience with them.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ayoafod: 11:52am On Jul 23, 2016
Please house,i need your help to locate my destination route,from ojodu berger/ ojota to first avenue festac lagos.low cost guest house too within .thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Job Title- Packaging Manager

An opportunity exists for a highly skilled and result driven Packaging Manager in Pabod Breweries Limited a subsidiary by SabMiller Breweries Plc, to provide leadership and guidance in the implementation of plans to achieve packaging hall objectives.

Job Description

Apply advanced/systemic knowledge of the packaging plant and process in the department
Lead and manage plant, process, systems and service requirements in the department
Drive systemic performance improvement in the department
Drive and embed Manufacturing Way
Lead the systemic application of asset management in the process area
Lead the quality and integrated systems management in the department
Manage financial performance
Manage occupational health, safety, risk and environment
Manage human Excellence

Job Requirements

BSc. Engineering/ Science based degree
5 years FMCG experience in Manufacturing with a minimum 2 years in a management role
Understanding of process control within a brewing/process environment
Good understanding of the principles and practices of Manufacturing Excellence
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Toprinol: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
Business development executive at DOCMOD ELECTRICALS AND AUTOMATED SYSTEMS.
for fresh and experienced graduate.
qualifications: Bsc, HND, and OND in Electrical and other Engineering discipline.
send your cv with location as the Subject to docmodelectricals@gmail.com on or before 26th of July.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by izzou(m): 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
ayoafod:
Please house,i need your help to locate my destination route,from ojodu berger/ ojota to first avenue festac lagos.low cost guest house too within .thanks

Enter a bus to Mile 2

Stop at 2nd rainbow

Take a bike and tell him FIRST AVENUE Festac. Give him the details of where you are going to

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Princecharming01(m): 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
FakoMaybach1:
This is my first time of posting this so pardon me if i dont follow the normal format.

A chemical and adhesive company Located at Ogudu, Lagos is searching for accounts and Admin Officer

Qualification : OND (ordinary Diploma)

Job description;

Maintain accurate records of sales

Input data into sage peachtree

Serve as the first point of contact between customers and the company

Experience needed : 1 to 3 years

Interested candidates should forward their C.V to eziketoochukwu01@yahoo.com with subject :account and admin officer

Note candidate must be technologically savvy because items like P.O.S, Trackers etc will be used in the line of duty
please what is the company name. just want to know the company better
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Odunharry(m): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
ayoafod:
Enter bus to oshodi then Mile 2..Take a shuttle to Festac

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adesiji77: 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
debbie:
A private teacher is urgently needed at Omole Phase II, Ojodu. The prospective candidate should have a strong numeracy skills, 2years of teaching experience and must live in Ojodu Berger axis.
Interested candidate should send cv to info.oakstonetutors@gmail.com

Cc: Evathyst
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by VivyGift(f): 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
flozzy101:
Good day guys just got an invite from xtra clear imaging ltd ,any info about this company will be well appreciated.tnx

Good evening, please did you make it to the interview?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ayoafod: 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by belcom10(m): 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
Pls kindly share the location, thanks
Toprinol:
Business development executive at DOCMOD ELECTRICALS AND AUTOMATED SYSTEMS.
for fresh and experienced graduate.
qualifications: Bsc, HND, and OND in Electrical and other Engineering discipline.
send your cv with location as the Subject to docmodelectricals@gmail.com on or before 26th of July.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Mpyaw: 6:14am On Jul 24, 2016
Odunharry:
Seem you know them very well.. Tell me more about them.
Did you do a google search? whats was your result?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adesiji77: 7:50am On Jul 24, 2016
Mpyaw:
Eyah! She is looking for a job.

Which one is "Eyah"? Must you comment on the mention? angry

Follow your own advice please ("silence"wink. I am just trying to be civil here.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Odunharry(m): 10:05am On Jul 24, 2016
Mpyaw:
Did you do a google search? whats was your result?
Edu recruitment agency.. Tell what you know about them
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
WE have vacancy for a DATABASE PROGRAMMER... interested candidates should send their application to recruitment@hartfordconsulting.com. Application deadline is Tuesday, July 26, 2016
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by obymeek: 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
I got this invite this afternoon from TALENTNJOBS:

Following your recent application to talentnjobs you have been shortlisted for a test and interview tomorrow, Monday 25th July, 2016 at Buildcon Global services, 31, road 3, Ikota Estate, Lekki by 9am. Nearest Bus stop is Mega Chicken after Chevron round about, Lekki. Come with your CV. Reach Ade on 070.... or Tunbosun on 080.... Other details would be emailed to you shortly. Up till now hv not received any mail from them...

Please I need an urgent help to know if it's a genuine invite or scam...thanks.

cc: Debbie
occ5050
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by obinoral1179(m): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
debbie:
The Following Vacancies exists at a leading FMCG (Beverages and Energy drinks) based in Lagos, Nigeria. There are openings in Northern, Southern and Eastern part of Nigeria also.
1. Area Sales Managers.
2. Sales Supervisors.
3. Sales Representatives.
4 Van Salesmen.
Please send CV to recruitment@talentfusion.com.ng using position and stating your location in the subject field. Eg, "Area Sales Manager-Port Harcourt" or "Van Salesman-Lagos".
madam debbie please this email is bouncing back.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by obinoral1179(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
obymeek:

Following your recent application to talentnjobs you have been shortlisted for a test and interview tomorrow, Monday 25th July, 2016 at Buildcon Global services, 31, road 3, Ikota Estate, Lekki by 9am. Nearest Bus stop is Mega Chicken after Chevron round about, Lekki. Come with your CV. Reach Ade on 070.... or Tunbosun on 080.... Other details would be emailed to you shortly. Up till now hv not received any mail from them...

occ5050
call the number that is attach to it and ask them for the email.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by barbiee: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
There is a number for you to call.. so do the needful
obymeek:

occ5050
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
maybe their mail is full.....will try and recheck in case there is an error.sorry thats the best i can do
obinoral1179:
madam debbie please this email is bouncing back.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by obinoral1179(m): 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
debbie:
maybe their mail is full.....will try and recheck in case there is an error.sorry thats the best i can do
no problem. You far too kind..

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Datboinazz(m): 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
Pheeew, still waiting on that miracle job, it must not pass me by. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Datboinazz(m): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
obymeek:

Please I need an urgent help to know if it's a genuine invite or sca

Be like I go gate crash this one seff, its very close to me. Bro pls pm me the info.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by izzou(m): 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
Datboinazz:

Be like I go gate crash this one seff, its very close to me. Bro pls pm me the info.

grin grin

Did you apply??
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
We are hiring Professional Drivers for our clients in PORTHARCOURT.

Position: DRIVER
Reports To: The Fleet Officer
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Driving
Drive vehicle for official trip and business, or as requested by Representative
Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external visitors.
Ensure punctuality and safe transport;
Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations.
Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards.

Interested candidate should send their resume to driversworldnigeria@gmail.com.or call 08098811236

www.driversreqruiterng.com

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.