Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2831877 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by knxo: 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
[

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by anathemiamia(f): 7:57am On Sep 11, 2016
Anyone heard from occ5050?? He has not posted in a while. I'd like to know he's okay

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by profjo: 9:03am On Sep 11, 2016
I have almost forgotten, i want to thank God for using debbie and every other person in this platform. I started searing for job via thus platform in july, and by august i got a job which i have resumed. it came very qickly and to my surprise its one of the advert i never believed in. i just sent my cv for sending sake and to my surprise, the firm is just at a street opposite mine. I urge every one out there to be prayerful while applying for every job that suits you here. thanks and God bless you all.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 11, 2016
anathemiamia:
Anyone heard from occ5050?? He has not posted in a while. I'd like to know he's okay

Good observation!

Bros occ5050, where u dey?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adegeye38(m): 9:09am On Sep 11, 2016
COMMERCIAL DRIVER NEEDED

professional skilled driver needed on a fulltime employment basis by Amc Empire, a company based in Akure, Ondo state
Job involves driving from Akure to Lagos 6 times per week
Salary- 60000 basic monthly salary.
bonuses are available on a daily bases.
Minimum of 3 years commercial driving experience.

Send email - removetrees4me@gmail.com
or
Text - 08067440144 for more information

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 10:18am On Sep 11, 2016
austinosita:

Good observation!
Bros occ5050, where u dey?
anathemiamia:

Good morning people, it's bn a while. Thanks anathemiamia and austinosita for ur expressed concerns. Am doing great. Have bn seriously busy with work and my masters work. Am still following the thread. Hope to resume posting. Thanks to Madam debbie for her continuous good work here. God will favor as many that are trustin Him for job testimonies. Happy sunday.

24 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by idirect(m): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2016
Happy Eid in advance to our Muslim brothers and sisters. May the blessing of the Eid open doors to us all

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by horladmejy(m): 11:35am On Sep 11, 2016
idirect:
Morning people, I hope you don't mind me sharing this with you guys. I've a friend serving at Federal Character Commission and he said lately CV's has been flying around in their office which his supervisor said it's for recruitment in Nigeria Embassies across the world. He shared this with us in a whatapps group and told us to send CV so he can help us submit it. You can as well forward your CV to him as we don't know how, where and when God can answer our prayers. Forward it to clonebolaji@gmail.com with also a little message as the body of message. Goodluck
Nice one...is it at Abuja ?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
profjo:
I have almost forgotten, i want to thank God for using debbie and every other person in this platform. I started searing for job via thus platform in july, and by august i got a job which i have resumed. it came very qickly and to my surprise its one of the advert i never believed in. i just sent my cv for sending sake and to my surprise, the firm is just at a street opposite mine. I urge every one out there to be prayerful while applying for every job that suits you here. thanks and God bless you all.
congrats dear and God bless you too

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by knxo: 7:54am On Sep 12, 2016
[/quote]
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 12, 2016
*Urgently looking for a Quantity Surveyor* for our client a Multinational construction Company in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. The client is looking for someone with minimum of 7 year’s working experience, MUST have experience in AUTOCAD Software, very good in design preferable candidate coming from design environment. This position is a Permanent job Interested candidates should forward their CV’s to francis.okoye@aldelia.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by knxo: 9:23am On Sep 12, 2016
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by megadinho(m): 10:41am On Sep 12, 2016
Seriously Debbie is doing a great job. Good ll bless you. Not like those wicked fellas that want to extort money from graduates , pretending to help get job.

6 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adaleng(f): 11:36am On Sep 12, 2016
Hello people. A security company in Ikosi-ketu Lagos are hiring security operatives urgently. Interested candidates should forward their C.vs to info@kayesthersecurity.com or send a message containing your name, age, position applied and location within Lagos to 08110304219.
Thanks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
Cheki Nigeria Limited - www. is an online marketplace where all of Nigeria's leading car dealers, importers and private sellers post their cars for sale in Nigeria. We do not sell cars directly but rather offer a state of the art advertising medium for users to buy and sell their cars, 4WDs, vans, bikes and trucks and other vehicles.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Junior Accountant

Responsibilities
To receive and process all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
Verify calculations and input codes in to the Accounts system in an accurate manner.
To maintain and reconcile the Direct Debit mandates.
To deal with daily transactions for the petty cash and ensure that reconciliations are completed on a weekly basis.
To ensure all filing is done in a timely and accurate manner.
Prepare cheques for payment.
Qualifications and Requirements
HND /Bachelor’s degree - Accounting preferred
Entry Level experience
Must have strong Microsoft Excel skills
Must have strong analytical skills
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Remuneration
N80,000 - N100,000 per month

Application Closing Date
16th September, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: nwabuezei@ The title of your email should be Junior Accountant - Your Email Address E.g Junior Accountant - john@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
Lorache Consulting - Our client, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:

Job Title: Call Agent (Outbound & Inbound)

Reporting to: Supervisor (Call Center)

Job Roles
Handle customers complaint, request and queries via inbound calls.
Will be responsible for calling customers who are overdue on payments on their accounts.
Make calls to customers who have previously indicated a need for help with technical problems.
Prepare daily activities report and share with TL/ Supervisor and HOD.
Ensure relevant communication, data and record are updated and recorded accordingly.
Identify and escalate situation requiring urgent attention to appropriate department.
Build customer interest in product and services for all queries being attended to.
Ensure that calls are answered within defined threshold of 20seconds.
Function/Domain:
Customer Service/ Customer interaction group.
Requirements
Essential Attribute:
Computer Knowledge, Internet and Tech Savvy, Customer queries resolving skills, Sales Acumen, Customer focus, Excel Knowledge is a must, Languages (Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and English)
Desired Attribute:
Relevant industry experience Preferred.
Qualification and Desired Experience:
Candidate should possess Graduate / Post Graduate qualification.
Must have  1-3 Years
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: jobs@lorachegroup.com

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
The French Section of Médecins Sans Frontières is recruiting for its project in Jahun:

Job Title: Administrative / Finance Assistant

Context

Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.

Administrative / Finance Assistant
Job TypeFull Time  
QualificationBA/BSc/HND  
Location Jigawa
Job Field Administration / Secretarial   Finance / Accounting / Audit  
Requirements

Degree in business administration and/or accounting, desirable;
Good ability in Microsoft excel;
Computer skills and good faculty to learn new software;
Strong work ethic, commitment to humanitarian objectives and interest in health care;
High motivation, flexibility, quick learning and team working;
Fluent in spoken and written English.
Work Location

Jahun (Nigeria).
Contract

208 working hours per month and roster flexibility required.
Remuneration

Monthly Gross salary of N184, 615. (One hundred and eighty four thousand six hundred and fifteen naira only)

Method of Application
Submit your CV, qualifications and a cover letter with contact details to the MSF Admin Office in Jahun (“Application Box” at the Watchmen Desk). (With Reference ADMIN/FIN ASSISTANT)

Applications can be submitted in person or by email to:

msff-jahun-recruitment@paris.msf.org

Deadline for the submission of applications: 21st September 2016.

Please make sure to submit your application on or before this date.

NB: only successful applicants will be called for interview.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
Cheki Nigeria Limited - www. is an online marketplace where all of Nigeria's leading car dealers, importers and private sellers post their cars for sale in Nigeria. We do not sell cars directly but rather offer a state of the art advertising medium for users to buy and sell their cars, 4WDs, vans, bikes and trucks and other vehicles.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Finance Officer

Responsibilities
Posting of daily transactions
Daily lodgment of customers’ cheques
Monthly preparation of financial statement
Monthly bank reconciliation
Daily update of customers’ statements
Notify Management of defaults by customers
Preparation of monthly payroll
Remittance of payee and other taxes
Remittance of pension fund contribution
Qualifications and Requirements
1 - 3 years experience
Must have a degree, preferably in Accounting or related discipline.
Minimum of second class upper.
Possession of ACA will be an added advantage
Must have a very good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
An excellent working knowledge of Peachtree Accounting software will be an added advantage
Strong numerical skills
Strong analytical skills
Strong mental recollection
Self-starter
Multi-tasking capacity
Remuneration
N100,000 - N150,000 per month

Application Closing Date
16th September, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: nwabuezei@ The title of your email should be Finance Officer - Your Email Address E.g Finance Officer - john@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
We are a company looking for qualified individual to help out with writing tasks such as -short stories -movie scripts -sales scripts -articles -news feed -PR websites -blog post ….and more JOB DUTIES include: -Draft and create consumer content for lifestyle and health related websites -Research new products and services with the relation to the consumers -Brand messages with reaching a large online audience You’ll have the opportunity to work big name companies and popular websites in several riches from news, geography, sports, entertainment, travel, and others Qualification: -High school education/graduate/ GED and if you don’t have a Degree No Problem You don’t need any experience we will teach you This a part-time/full-time job depending on your availability .Hours are flexible from 10 to 40 hours per week travel is not required pay is discuss via communication after application process please email writingjobpositionworksgmail.com with your full name and resume.we will contact you within 24 hours
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by VickyHills(f): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
derprince:
We are a company looking for qualified individual
to help out with writing tasks such as
-short stories
-movie scripts
-sales scripts
-articles
-news feed
-PR websites
-blog post
….and more
JOB DUTIES include:
-Draft and create consumer content for lifestyle
and health related websites
-Research new products and services with the
relation to the consumers
-Brand messages with reaching a large online
audience
You’ll have the opportunity to work big name
companies and popular websites in several riches
from news, geography, sports, entertainment,
travel, and others
Qualification:
-High school education/graduate/ GED and if you
don’t have a Degree No Problem You don’t need
any experience we will teach you
This a part-time/full-time job depending on your
availability .Hours are flexible from 10 to 40
hours per week travel is not required pay is
discuss via communication after application
process please email
writingjobpositionworksgmail.com with your full
name and resume.we will contact you within 24 hours
Kindly write out the correct email address. this one provided ain't delivering. thanks

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
VickyHills:
Kindly write out the correct email address. this one provided ain't delivering. thanks
w
writingjobpositionwork@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by hammak1993(m): 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
hammak1993:
yes, but mine is on the 14th.
hw was it?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
Currently recruiting Field Sales Manager s for a client a reputable FMCG brand
The clients business portfolio includes a property development brand, fmcg sector, logistics arm, pharma division and a number of chain restaurants.
Client is looking to recruit
Field Sales Managers who will manage a team of field sales representatives and
Manage sell out activities in Rivers State.
Establish coverage plan for Distributor in assigned in Rivers state
Develop and implement route plan for Sales Force.
Manage relationships between retailers, wholesalers, distributors and the company.
Ensure visibility, availability, accessibility of products in all relevant outlets.
client has good retention policies and succession planning,
Remuneration is attractive
if interested in the role revert with resume to
freelancerecruterng@gmail.com
or call 08138946746 for more details
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
Currently Recruiting Audit officers for a reputable Consumer Electronics brand Ideal candidate should be a graduate of Accounts 1-3 yrs in similar role and industry. Should be conversant with Cash book audit Inventory/stock audit POS audit. Remuneration is attractive Client has good corporate social responsibility and Succession planning. Qualified candidates should send CVs to Freelancerecruiterng@gmail.com Deadline : September 14th 2016.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BARAJ92(m): 12:21am On Sep 13, 2016
derprince:
w writingjobpositionwork@gmail.com
the site is not going
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pureheart91(m): 12:36am On Sep 13, 2016
Please House, Am here on behalf of my Bro- If u got any Job Add for. An Accountant (HND) please hit me Up..

Thanks for Attention! God Bless
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 4:41am On Sep 13, 2016
Myjoy Food Industries Limited, a leading industrial bakery located in Ibadan, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the following vacant positions.

Packaging Supervisor
Job TypeFull Time  
QualificationBA/BSc/HND  
Experience 4 years
Location Oyo
Job Field Manufacturing  

Job Description

Ensure proper management of the packaging staff;
Meet with the packaging orders from the management;
Ensure that the whole packaging process is well organized.
Implement food safety and sanitation guideline
Always monitor the flow of products and make sure that no product falls on the floor or gets stacked over each other on the round tables.
Requirements

Minimum of 4 years cognate experience in manufacturing industries;
Must have a good track record of leadership and organisation skills;
Must be trustworthy, transparent and disciplined;
HND/B.Sc. in relevant diciplines
Male Gender
go to method of application »

Finished Goods Store Keeper
Job TypeFull Time  
QualificationBA/BSc/HND  
Experience 4 years
Location Oyo
Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit   Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain  

Job Description

Receive invoices from company's customer care representatives.
Attend to the invoices meticulously and promptly by dispatching the goods to the warehouse for prompt delivery to the customers;
Secure all the finished goods in the store;
Report to the management daily the quantities of goods received from production/packaging, the quantities of goods sold to the customers and the closing stock.
Requirements

B.Sc/HND in Accounting or any other relevant disciplines;
Minimum of 4 years cognate experience;
Must be analytical, charismatic, honest and transparent;
Male gender.

Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV’s to jobs@myjoyfoodng.com using the job title as the subject of the mail
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Odunharry(m): 6:33am On Sep 13, 2016
profjo:
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Odunharry(m): 6:35am On Sep 13, 2016
Pureheart91:
Please House, Am here on behalf of my Bro- If u got any Job Add for. An Accountant (HND) please hit me Up..

Thanks for Attention! God Bless
Keep following the thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Kevindutch: 6:58am On Sep 13, 2016
Please, I have a BSc in Political Science(yet to go for NYSC-not really interested in going tho) and I'm in search of a job here in Lagos. I reside around lekki/Ajah axis in case anybody can help with a nice job post, I'd really appreciate @Debbie I see what your doing and I love it,, God bless you plenty plenty
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kingLynx(m): 8:27am On Sep 13, 2016
Never seen Enugu mentioned in the job Ads, is it that there is no job here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.