Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2836315 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:59am On Sep 23, 2016
There is an urgent Vacancy for role of an Office Assistance/ Cleaner.
Requirement:

Minimum of an OND qualification.
Good communication skills.
Individual should be able to work with little or no supervision.
Quick learner.
Minimum 2-3 Experience will be an added advantage.

Interested candidates should please forward their resumes to recruitment@petros-consulting.com on or before 30th Sept 2016
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:09am On Sep 23, 2016
urgently recruiting a UI Designer. Proficiency in UI Design with Swift for iOS Development. ‎HTML+CSS+JavaScript knowledge is necessary in addition to UI Graphics‎
Design for Websites.‎ Company is on the mainland; pay is attractive, negotiable depending on experience. Interested candidates should send their cvs to ola.oluw@yahoo.co.uk, using UI Designer as the subject of the email.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:14am On Sep 23, 2016
Urgently looking for a Company secretary/HR Admin for our client an Oil and Gas EPC Company in Lagos, Nigeria. The client is looking for someone with below requirement Female ONLY Age : 34 - 38 years Old 5-10 years’ experience in the corporate environment LLB in Law Advanced computer appreciation Smart and vibrant This position is a Permanent job Interested candidates should forward their CV’s to francis.okoye@aldelia.com

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2016
An educational organization is currently in search of a competent, self- motivated and dynamic individual to occupy the position of a Cook/Chef.

Requirements

1) Individual must be able to prepare varieties of dishes (local and international)

2) Individual must be neat and tidy

3) The individual must be able to read and write.

4) Individual must have a minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar role

5) The individual must live within Lekki and VGC.

All qualified candidate should send their CV to educationalconsultng@gmail.com

(Only qualified candidates will be considere
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fabolakers(m): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2016
Vince09:
bro I have the interview tomorrow abeg is it worth my 3k tp....please respond
It's Test first before interview. That was how I prepared for an interview and went to jam test. The Company is worth it. To have an office like that opposite Eko Hotel in the heart of V.I. no be beans.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fabolakers(m): 10:38am On Sep 23, 2016
kaze4blues:
I received your CV and i'm impressed with it, i shortlisted your name
among applicants that will be invited for the training and interview
next week.

Due to the fact that most applicants that came for interview recently
has very little or no knowledge and experience in the oil and gas
field, our company engaged the services of a reputable oil and gas
training firm (DONATECHS LTD) led by renowned oil & gas expert Engr
DONATUS IBEH to train all applicants before the interview, all
applicants are required to pay the training fee of Six thousand naira
to the training firm, once you pay the fee to them,your name will be
confirmed among the applicants that will be invited for the training
and interview next week.

I give you my word and assurance that you will be offered employment
after the training and interview, well over 85% of applicants that
attended past training and interviews were employed, i'm impressed
with your CV so be rest assured you will be employed because i will
recommend you for employment after your interview.

The training exercise will last for 1 week and all applicants should
come with photocopies of all their credentials, all applicants will be
lodged at the company's guest house free of charge,feeding at the
company's canteen is also free for the duration of the training
exercise.

Regards,

Emmanuel Esie
Human Resources manager BAHAMA OIL

I got the above after applying for a job.
does anyone know whether it's real or not?
so dat I dnt waste my scarce resources on scammed
thank you
SCAM. Too much details plus their recruiting email was @bahamasmail.com and Bahamasmail is a web mail like yahoo or Google mail and they decided to use it to deceive people.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by patb2r: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2016
danieloy4:
Grace County Properties needs an individual living in Lagos Mainland as a customer service personnel with a salary of 70,000. Interested candidates should send CV to info@gracebounty.pro

People who are willing for travel at short notice can apply as HR Officer at Howard Uni Global Initiative. Interested persons should send CV to hucepace@sidhas.org

Graduate Associate Sales Representatives needed at a Pharmaceutical Company. Location:Lagos, Ibadan, Benin, Warri, Uyo, Owerri. Interested candidates should send their CV's to: tenderwellhumanresources@yahoo.com
Or
14b, Ajayi Aina Street,
Off Dehinde Bus-Stop,
Ifako - Gbagada,
Lagos State.

Graduate Logistics Officers needed at the Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC). Location: Abuja (Reports to Logistics Coordinator).
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application letter and updated CV's to the following e-mail address: ng.vacancies@nrc.no The title of the position you apply for (Logistics Officer - Maiduguri) must be indicated in the subject line of your e-mail.

Graduate Sales Engineer (Agbara Office) needed at TekniTeed Nigeria Limited. Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and Curriculum Vitae to: info@tekniteedng.com with the subject: Sales Engineer (Ibadan Office).

Admin Executive (Ibadan Office) needed at Tekniteed Nigeria Limited. Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae to: info@tekniteedng.com with subject as Admin Executive(Ibadan office).

please I got a job invite from tenderwellhumanresource for the graduate associate sales representative in pharmaceutical company. Any info on this?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by georgee(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2016
fabolakers:

It's Test first before interview. That was how I prepared for an interview and went to jam test. The Company is worth it. To have an office like that opposite Eko Hotel in the heart of V.I. no be beans.
Scam Scam Scam
If they like, let them have office inside Aso Rock Villa, Abuja, any recruiter that asks for money during/before/after recruitment is a big Scam. Please go and use ur 3k to buy fish and big bottle of Heineken and enjoy ur life.. It's friday

9 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by simiolu1(m): 11:33am On Sep 23, 2016
Please I need directions to Landmark Event Center; Plot 2&3 Water corporation road, Victoria Island. How do I get there from Obalende/CMS? Thanks guys. debbie well done o. I sight you and every other contributor
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Owojuyi(f): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2016
In line with your application to Travis Nig. U're referred for assessment/briefing on sat 24/09/16 9am @Carpet house Onipan Opp. Ecobank Lagos.HR 090-9232-1112

Please how true is this...looks like GNLD cos no firm would organize an assessment/ briefing on a Saturday
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ammierie(f): 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
Owojuyi:
In line with your application to Travis Nig. U're referred for assessment/briefing on sat 24/09/16 9am @Carpet house Onipan Opp. Ecobank Lagos.HR 090-9232-1112

Please how true is this...looks like GNLD cos no firm would organize an assessment/ briefing on a Saturday
GNLD

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ToyosiR(f): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
A Muslim school is in need of a driver. The school is located in Oshodi but vehicle is around fadeyi. Preferred area of residence is Fadeyi, Mushin, Onipan, palmgrove and environs.

Kindly call 08032247428 or send a mail to aimanschools@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by gergemam: 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
simiolu1:
Please I need directions to Landmark Event Center; Plot 2&3 Water corporation road, Victoria Island. How do I get there from Obalende/CMS? Thanks guys. debbie well done o. I sight you and every other contributor

From Obalende/CMS board a Bus going to Lekki/Ajah, Alight @ Sandfill bus-stop just before the Lekki Toll Gate and Opposite Oriental Hotel... From the Bus-Stop you fit waka asking for direction straight ahead the street whey Four-Point Hotel dey or Ride a Bike to LandMark Centre.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by KennyAyodeji(f): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
kaze4blues:
next week.

and interview next week.

exercise.

Regards,

Emmanuel Esie

thank you

I received same message. But I don't have money I can give recruiter
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by simiolu1(m): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
gergemam:

From Obalende/CMS board a Bus going to Lekki/Ajah, Alight @ Sandfill bus-stop just before the Lekki Toll Gate and Opposite Oriental Hotel... From the Bus-Stop you fit waka asking for direction straight ahead the street whey Four-Point Hotel dey or Ride a Bike to LandMark Centre.

Thank you Oga mi. Double twale
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tenebero: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
kaze4blues:
next week.

and interview next week.

exercise.

Regards,

Emmanuel Esie

thank you

deir is nowhere dat training is done before interview not even after interview sef. training is after recruitment

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Kunle106(m): 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
georgee:

Scam Scam Scam
If they like, let them have office inside Aso Rock Villa, Abuja, any recruiter that asks for money during/before/after recruitment is a big Scam. Please go and use ur 3k to buy fish and big bottle of Heineken and enjoy ur life.. It's friday
he did not say dey requested any money from him. He asked if the company is real or not and if the interview is worth honouring considering the 3k transport fare.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Timmystam(m): 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
ammierie:

GNLD

GNLD
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Timmystam(m): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
Owojuyi:

Bros. That's nigerian most stupid marketing job GNLD
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by lekanfash(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
simiolu1:

From Obalende/CMS board a bus going to Lekki/Ajah, alight at Sand field, walk back to Oniru gate, ask for Napep going to New Market, show/tell him the address.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by onward4life(m): 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
BARAJ92:
Thanks, That means, I should not bother applying since o have little or no experience

Not in a hurry bro. One thing about life if u are motivated u help ppo get motivated also. Let's keep applying it's free thanks **aunty DEBBIE **

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by lexis12: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
Even you too, I already prepared for an interview only to be serve question for a test. I almost cried grin
fabolakers:

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
lexis12:
Even you too, I already prepared for an interview only to be serve question for a test. I almost cried grin

plese what were the questions like.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Boxer007(m): 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
onward4life:

Not in a hurry bro. One thing about life if u are motivated u help ppo get motivated also. Let's keep applying it's free thanks **aunty DEBBIE **

Can u kiss you?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by addictedwriter(m): 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
utchvikky:
Please how do I go abt the CIPM stuff and how much does it cost to run the Program?

sorry I haven't been able to respond to your queries. I have been engaged in a lot of activities of late. mail me on layode47@gmail.com, lets pick it up from there. Hope its not too late?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Kevindutch: 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
Shout out to my beautiful Debbie, even though I haven't seen you, but with what your doing here....your beauty is genuine...
May God keep blessing you as you propel/push seeking nairalanders and guests to towards a career path some to their dream jobs too..
Once again...I love you...#TGIF...#shoutOutToDebbie...#mrKevindutch

7 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by gtswt(f): 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
You've been considered for a test/assessment by12pm on Saturday,24/9/16 at 56B Moleye Street off Herbert Macaulay behind Total Filling Station,Spencer,YabaA2AE

Anyone receive this text too..
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Owojuyi(f): 7:27am On Sep 24, 2016
ammierie:

GNLD
Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by wizzy89(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2016
Don't even think of it. Stay @home & enjoy ur weekend jàre.
gtswt:
You've been considered for a test/assessment by12pm on Saturday,24/9/16 at 56B Moleye Street off Herbert Macaulay behind Total Filling Station,Spencer,YabaA2AE

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by utchvikky(f): 9:37am On Sep 24, 2016
Yes,I did too.Are they genuine?
gtswt:

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Moyarh(m): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2016
There is a vacant position for an "Internal Audit Assistant" in a Financial Institution" located in Victoria Island, Lagos.

Requirements:
1. Candidate must be a graduate of Accounting, Economics or directly relevant courses with not less than a Second Class Upper degree.

2. Candidates Must be ICAN certified (or at least, be in the process of achieving this) and should have ATS.

3. Candidates should have at least 6months to 2 years Relevant Audit experience.

4. Candidates must be open to new challenges and be ready to learn and apply knowledge in a dynamic environment.

Interested applicants should send updated CV's to me ( msg.moya@gmail.com ) on o before 29th of September, 2016.

Kindly share.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.