Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2832580 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by abadazibto: 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
Successfully applied.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Joyintwos(m): 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
debbie:
Live in Ibadan? Vicmart Enterprises Ltd needs an Account Officer for immediate employment Salary; #60,000
Send cv to careers@victmartent.com
The correct mail should be careers@vicmartent.com, the message failed when I sent it so I removed '' t'' based on the name of the company and the message went through. Well done for a great help you are rendering here.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by spores99(m): 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
please house who got this selema farms interview invite ?

Sequel to a review of your submitted CV for the position of a store keeper, we are pleased to invite you
for an interview with the Management of Selema Farms Ltd, on Friday 11/11/16 at 1.30 pm. Venue: Selema Farm Ltd, 16C Billings ways, opp Foursquare bookshop, by Caterpillar, Oregun, Lagos. Kindly acknowledge receipt of this text and confirm your availability for the specified date. Pls come with a copy of your CV. Thank you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by teeg: 10:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I applied for a job position on Jobberman few days ago and I got a mail today inviting me for an interview at this address: Suite 1, Eagle Plaza, 6 Ogunlana drive Surulere. The name of the company was not mentioned,it seems it's a recruiting firm. I would appreciate if anyone can provide useful information about this place.

I don't want to waste my time and resources again like I did last week. I spent almost 2k on fare to attend an interview.

Thank you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kolin4ril99(m): 12:41am On Nov 11, 2016
spores99:
please house who got this selema farms interview invite ?

Sequel to a review of your submitted CV for the position of a store keeper, we are pleased to invite you
for an interview with the Management of Selema Farms Ltd, on Friday 11/11/16 at 1.30 pm. Venue: Selema Farm Ltd, 16C Billings ways, opp Foursquare bookshop, by Caterpillar, Oregun, Lagos. Kindly acknowledge receipt of this text and confirm your availability for the specified date. Pls come with a copy of your CV. Thank you
I got their text message, I will be going, what about u?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by spores99(m): 6:25am On Nov 11, 2016
kolin4ril99:
I got their text message, I will be going, what about u?

yeah i want to go but need to confirm first if its true company from pple who might have come across them.....

have you confirmed them?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 6:38am On Nov 11, 2016
Centerbase is a Nigerian Engineering company providing services in the field of Information Technology and Telecommunications to the Marine, Oil and Gas, Government, Media and Telco industry in Africa and the Gulf of Guinea.

Our goal is to help provide Field Telecommunication Engineering Support Services to International Companies who operate in the same sector as us for their customers in Africa and to the Oil and Gas Companies in Africa.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Junior IT Support Engineer

Minimum Qualifications
B.Sc./B.Eng./B.Tech in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Computer Engineering or Computer Science (Second Class, Lower Division)
At least one of relevant professional certifications (CCNA, CCNP, MCSE, MCP, CCNE etc)
Must possess a valid Nigerian Driver's License
Must be physically and medically fit
Ability to work with minimum supervision
Minimum 1-2 years similar job experience
Oil and Gas Experience will be an added advantage.
Between 23-35 years of age
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: admin@cbase-ng.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 6:39am On Nov 11, 2016
Drinks.ng specializes in selling all forms of drinks, from alcohol to soft drinks for all occasions. Celebrations are a big part of our culture; so providing refreshments should be a relaxed process, leaving you to focus on what's important.

Software Developer
Job TypeFull Time  
QualificationBA/BSc/HND  
Location Lagos
Job Field ICT / Computer  

Job Description

Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
Create and maintain software documentation
Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
Stays plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and application letters to HR@drinks.ng
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 6:40am On Nov 11, 2016
Eden & McWhit Global services Limited is a joint venture company with foreign technical partners, associates & international investors. The firm is involved in consultancy, facilitation and management services with investors in the port, harbour, airport, customs, oil & gas sectors for innovative and commercial inspection, security, safety & screening products and solutions.

PA/Secretary/Administrative Assistant
Job TypeFull Time  
QualificationOND   BA/BSc/HND  
Location Lagos
Job Field Administration / Secretarial  

Job Description

We are seeking to employ a Personal Assistant PA, who will work closely with Senior Management to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis.
Discretion and confidentiality are therefore essential attributes for the successful Candidate. The PA will deal with secretarial and administrative tasks.
Tasks

Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager.
Taking dictation and minutes.
Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings.
Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
The scope of the PA’s role and additional duties may include:
Carrying out specific projects.
Taking on some of the manager’s responsibilities and working more closely with management.
Deputizing for the CEO, making decisions and delegating work to others in the CEO’s absence.
The candidate will also be required to do all the secretarial work themselves, and may take responsibility for recruiting and training junior staff and delegate some of the less demanding and confidential work to them.
Qualifications

Bsc/HND/OND qualification is required as well as personal qualities, experience and general office skills.
Candidate must be conversant with Microsoft office suites and Internet service.
Good interpersonal Skills.
Fluent in spoken and written English.We are seeking to employ a Personal Assistant PA, who will work closely with Senior Management to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis.
Discretion and confidentiality are therefore essential attributes for the successful Candidate. The PA will deal with secretarial and administrative tasks.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to info@edenmcwhitglobal.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Olaoke16(m): 7:11am On Nov 11, 2016
lukmonadeola:
Hello NAiralander.
upon being employed by P&G for OND industrial trainee, will they request for results or only the IT letter? your response is highly anticipated.

Only d I.T letter, dey don't expect u av ur result for nw.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by knxo: 7:44am On Nov 11, 2016
E

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Allstrasse: 8:34am On Nov 11, 2016
ADMINISTRATIVE EXECUTIVE - Akute/Ajuwon /Alagbole by Bionica: 9:25am On Nov 10
Our client is a major player in the food and beverages sector.

They are located within the expansive Alagbole/Akute/Ajuwon neighbourhood in the outskirts of Lagos approachable via Ojodu Berger and Iju road.

They seek to employ a young, smart and versatile candidate for the position of Administrative Executive.

This role will require a candidate with the following abilities/qualities;

Excellent verbal and written communication skills.

Superior Interpersonal skills

Demonstrable proficiency in the use of in the use of MS office Suite

Experience in a similar role in a medium sized organisation.

Dexterity in the management of company/client relations.

Ability to effectively administer a petty cash/exigency account.

Proficiency in two major Nigerian languages will be a major advantage.

Please note that emphasis will be placed more on proficiency and personality traits of the candidates rather than academic laurels.

As such exceptional School Certificate Holders, Diploma holders, N.C.E, HND and B.Sc. graduates are welcome to apply.

Qualified and interested candidates may forward their resumes attached using MS Word format to;

The HR Manager, careerpluzz@gmail.comADMINISTRATIVE EXECUTIVE - Akute/Ajuwon /Alagbole by Bionica: 9:25am On Nov 10
Our client is a major player in the food and beverages sector.

They are located within the expansive Alagbole/Akute/Ajuwon neighbourhood in the outskirts of Lagos approachable via Ojodu Berger and Iju road.

They seek to employ a young, smart and versatile candidate for the position of Administrative Executive.

This role will require a candidate with the following abilities/qualities;

Excellent verbal and written communication skills.

Superior Interpersonal skills

Demonstrable proficiency in the use of in the use of MS office Suite

Experience in a similar role in a medium sized organisation.

Dexterity in the management of company/client relations.

Ability to effectively administer a petty cash/exigency account.

Proficiency in two major Nigerian languages will be a major advantage.

Please note that emphasis will be placed more on proficiency and personality traits of the candidates rather than academic laurels.

As such exceptional School Certificate Holders, Diploma holders, N.C.E, HND and B.Sc. graduates are welcome to apply.

Qualified and interested candidates may forward their resumes attached using MS Word format to;

The HR Manager,
careerpluzz@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2016
knxo:
@occ5050 pls confirm email address

The email address is correct. It's Same with what is in their website.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kolin4ril99(m): 9:23am On Nov 11, 2016
spores99:

yeah i want to go but need to confirm first if its true company from pple who might have come across them.....

have you confirmed them?
Still yet to confirm, however I discovered, they don't have a website, I also saw a post from one of them on a website saying they export and import apples and wine

check this link http://www.1stworldtradeportal.com/default.cgi/action/viewcompanies/companyid/1042973/
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by spores99(m): 11:26am On Nov 11, 2016
kolin4ril99:
Still yet to confirm, however I discovered, they don't have a website, I also saw a post from one of them on a website saying they export and import apples and wine

check this link http://www.1stworldtradeportal.com/default.cgi/action/viewcompanies/companyid/1042973/

so are you still going for the interview?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 11, 2016
Olaoke16:

thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kolin4ril99(m): 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
spores99:

so are you still going for the interview?
I didn't. I can't waste tfare

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ftai: 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
Please my fellow nairalander anyone with info about flour mill nigeria apptitude test?
Thanks....

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by shayurr: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
[quote author=debbie post=50926317]We urgently require to engage 4 Sales Executives and a very good inventory person.
If you have candidates, please ask them to forward their CVS to hr@dreamworksdirect.com[please which location is this job? Thank you ]
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adaleng(f): 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
sisqology:

Thats a stupid journey

Really?
If its a stupid journey, y dont u give the wise journey.
mtschewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! over sabi
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sisqology(m): 9:12am On Nov 12, 2016
adaleng:

Really?
If its a stupid journey, y dont u give the wise journey.
mtschewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! over sabi

I already did, Lol
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by frenchlag: 9:13am On Nov 12, 2016
What of those without IT letter but with results
Olaoke16:

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by CnCstore: 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
Hi Op and everyone here,there is Risk Advisor job opening at lasaco Assurance plc.anyone interested should forward Cv to gayzeey05@yahoo.com .please make sure you understand the role of a risk advisor well before applying.

Note: Interview comes up mon 14th Nov 2016 (modified)
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Olaoke16(m): 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
frenchlag:
What of those without IT letter but with results

Then dat is better!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by frenchlag: 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
Thanks sweedy
Olaoke16:

Then dat is better!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
happy sunday my people....hope we are fine.
AS the new week starts, lets have a positive spirit ..ALL WILL BE WELL. smiley

12 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
Urgently needed Electrical Technicians with experience in working in a production factory. Salary range is 40-60k monthly. Send your CV to jobs@vgsrecruitment.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
Our client, one of the leading Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) in Nigeria, Due to business expansion, number of vacancies exists in Abuja and Lagos office for the following positions.This position is for highly qualified and self-motivated individual and is a full-time position.

Our client, one of the leading Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) in Nigeria, Due to business expansion, number of vacancies exists in Abuja and Lagos office for the following positions. This position is for highly qualified and self-motivated individual and is a full-time position.

We are recruiting to fill the below position:
1. Job Title: Office Administrator
The candidate will be responsible for managing the administrative and business operations of the organization in Abuja. These include taking overall responsibility for Financial Management, Facilities and Office Management, Information & Technology management, General Office Management.

Qualification: B.Sc. in Business Administration, Accounting and Finance or a closely related field. Competency in the use of Information Technology with good knowledge of outlook, graphics design, corel draw and high level of integrity.
Our client offers a highly competitive Total Rewards package for the position.

2. Medical Manager / Business development
Requirement: MBBS or other allied field with at least 5years practical experience in Marketing of Medical services most especially Health insurance. Professional Certificate and or a good Master Degree would be an added advantage.
The candidate will be responsible for business expansion and managing all company’s clients in Abuja and its environs.

Application Closing Date

25th November, 2016.

Method of Application: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae, names and addresses (including mobile number and e-mail) of 2 professional referees to: regionalvacancy16@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
Needed:

Quantity Surveyor
5-8 years Experience in Construction
Location - Abuja

Procurement Officer
2-4 Years Experience in a Construction company
Location - Abuja

HR Officer
3-5 years Experience.
Recruitment Experience
Location - Abuja

Pls send CV to f.talenthunt@gmail.com with role as subject of mail
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
Vacancies exist for NSE and Coren registered Engineers with competence Design in an Engineering Consultancy in the following fields:

Electrical

Civil (Structural)

Water Resources

Mechanical

Candidates should have a minimum of 10years experience.

Interested applicants should send their CVs to recruitment@hrwise.com.ng using the position applied for as the subject.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
SALES VACANCY Corporate Sales Executive would be responsible for developing customer solution in the sales cycle, based on understanding customer needs and aligning those needs with the spectrum of IT product offerings. Shall support the sales team with the required product information, communicate sales strategies effectively and support sales team in the entire liaison required. among others. NB: ISP Experience is a MUST All applications should be sent to resume@HRLeverageAfrica.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sisqology(m): 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
CnCstore:
Hi Op and everyone here,there is Risk Advisor job opening at lasaco Assurance plc.anyone interested should forward Cv to gayzeey05@yahoo.com .please make sure you understand the role of a risk advisor well before applying.

Note: Interview comes up mon 14th Nov 2016 (modified)

I thought Lasaco was a scam? An SMS received by my fiance looks like a scam! I dismissed it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.