Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2831919 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 15, 2016
Gnen:
Bros Shut up!!!! I went through the job he posted for frieslandcampina Wamco and researched the name on the email on LinkedIn and the said person we told to send the email to is a top HR person in the company. So Bros, He registered 4days ago is none of your headache. Learn to research a job and apply and if not interested do not frustrate the effort of others.

just for the sake of peace and to maintain sanity on this thread, I won't exchange words with you! you're obviously as ignorant as the individual who initially quoted him to throw shades at me. let's keep the peace.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by teeteelahyor(f): 10:40am On Dec 15, 2016
Help an ond accounting student who is willing to learn get an internship placement either in ibadan or lagos.........any ideas or info will be highly appreciated.thanks
Adedejioluwayemisi96@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Jayjey(m): 11:44am On Dec 15, 2016
I have 10 years of experience in production processes and quality control. my last position I held before i lost it due to economic recession was production manager in a soap company. I have worked as a public analyst under the tutelage of Late professor Oyin Somorin and over the years acquired soap processing experiences via several methods, i.e. SWING and drying method. I have trained a lot of personnel both in quality control and soap production.

I shall be very grateful if I get a genuine vacancy for the post of either a Production Manager or Quality Control manager in a soap company or any chemical processing company.

Thanks Debbie for the good work, this is my first time in this section and i want to believe there is a good reason for it.

I reside in Lagos.

This is my email address: joe053am@yahoo.com

Note: I also carry out consultancy services to any prospective client that want to start soap business.

Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by seyilapy(m): 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
Yes it was. That was also stated in the mail.

chloe7:

My cousin has a Msc in Energy Economics (renewable). I think the competition was really fierce
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by seyilapy(m): 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hello Aunty not sure dropping your email here will help anybody o LooooL ( apologies not trying to be rude) Just follow thread see the adverts and apply to appropriate ones. All the best. #cheers

teeteelahyor:
Help an ond accounting student who is willing to learn get an internship placement either in ibadan or lagos.........any ideas or info will be highly appreciated.thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by exotiqueify(f): 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
Gnen:
Bros Shut up!!!! I went through the job he posted for frieslandcampina Wamco and researched the name on the email on LinkedIn and the said person we told to send the email to is a top HR person in the company. So Bros, He registered 4days ago is none of your headache. Learn to research a job and apply and if not interested do not frustrate the effort of others.

By all means, do leave the ignoramus to wallow in his "self-acclaimed knowledge." From my observations, the moniker "danieloy6" must be behind the moniker "danieloy4" who de-activated his account (probably for reasons best known to him) BUT have been behind circulating authentic jobs on the Jobs/Vacancies thread, I might not be completely sure, but instincts tell me he is one and the same person, soo...once again, please leave the blabber mouth, he can best be attributed to one with the diarrhea of the mouth.....he calls you out, and scurries away like a scared cat......

cc: danieloy6

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
exotiqueify:

By all means, do leave the ignoramus to wallow in his "self-acclaimed knowledge." From my observations, the moniker "danieloy6" must be behind the moniker "danieloy4" who de-activated his account (probably for reasons best known to him) BUT have been behind circulating authentic jobs on the Jobs/Vacancies thread, I might not be completely sure, but instincts tell me he is one and the same person, soo...once again, please leave the blabber mouth, he can best be attributed to one with the diarrhea of the mouth.....he calls you out, and scurries away like a scared cat......

cc: danieloy6

which unless observations?! you're not sure yet you ignorantly commented and started throwing shades? what sort of argument is this? does it sound sensible to you? i want us to maintain peace on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Prodigee: 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
All of you turning this place to royal rumble ground, should carry themselves elsewhere na.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sayittome(m): 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
debbie:
I'm looking out for a Research Analyst for a budding Development Consulting NGO. This position is ideal for someone who is a smart learner and is naturally curious. S(he) must be able to ask the right questions, know how to utilize the internet to gather data, turn findings into strong and original content and be familiar with trends in pan-African development. Moreso, at least a year experience conducting academic research or consulting engagements would be awesome! This is a full-time position but quite flexible ie. work days are three days at the office and two days virtually. Salary Budget is N70,000 monthly. Kindly send in resumes to ijeoma.nkwonta@globalprofilers.com
sent.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by danieloy6(m): 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
INVENTORY ACCOUNTANT POSITION LAGOS (QSR)

Responsibilities include:

1.Responsible for all inventory accounting functions.

2.Developing inventory analysis reports and analyzing variances.

3.Capable of monitoring up to 10 different kitchen locations with detailed report on inventory count.

4.Assist in the improvement of internal controls related to inventory.

5.Verifying accurate standard costs.

6.Monitoring inventory transactions.

7.Reconciling inventory accounts to the general ledger.

8.Maintaining daily returns register for both cash and unsold stock if any for subsequent banking the following day.

9.Payment of petty cash expenses and maintenance of cash payment register for petty cash expenses.

10.Receipt of stock from procurement officer, issuance of stock to production officer and maintenance of register through bin card.

11. Liaise with warehouse when necessary to avoid stock-out situation.

12. Settlement of all statutory and utility bills as at when due.

Qualifications:

1. A minimum of one years’ experience as an Inventory or Cost Accountant.

2. HND or Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting required.

3. A minimum of 2:1.

4. Is flexible and able to work as part of a team.

5. Proficient in MS Excel.

6. Young, vibrant and gifted.

Please send covering letter and CV's to crossviewsolutions@gmail.com.

Closing date for applications is 10th January 2017.

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by danieloy6(m): 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
#FreeAdvice

It's December - peak season for employment. Employees that want to move, usually do during this period. Employers that want to employ, make hiring decisions during this period. I know that for a fact.

If you are job searching, this is the best time to get one. Shortlist companies you will like to work with, send them your profile/CV/Cover letter and be very specific about what you can do and what roles you are open to considering. Follow up with a phone call or two. Arrange a meeting if you can. You just might be surprised by the opportunity you create for yourself.

No dulling in 2017.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
WowJobs has been retained by a leading power solutions company to assist in the search for a senior candidate to lead their P&L for Nigeria. Candidates must have at least 3 years experience in leading P&L for a Power Back-up Solutions Company and have worked in Nigeria for over 2 years. Please email me on Rohan.Mehta@wowjobs.biz for more information.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
WTS Energy is staffing an O&M project for Pumps (NOV) or similar, Compressors and Flow stations Available positions are for Supervisors, Technicians and Engineers. We look forward to receiving CVs of qualified candidates with operations and maintenance experience.CVs should be sent to helen.oggar@wtsenergy.com. These roles are opened to Nigerians only.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
WowJobs has been retained by a leading Nigerian conglomerate to assist in the search for senior professionals for various roles in their Finance team. If you have experience in leading finance function for a division and have been in working in Nigeria for at least 2 years, please reach out to me on Rohan.Mehta@wowjobs.biz for more information.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by danieloy6(m): 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
teeteelahyor:
If this info would be helpful, there's this guy @myrrtle on NL, very good and adept in Internship job posting and the likes with a blog. If you can search for his profile, send him a message and ask how you can join the WhatsApp group he created also for such,am sure you should get a response
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
An Event Company located in Lagos is recruiting for the following position:
-Activation Assistant
-Operations Officer
The ideal candidate must possess the following;
*A minimum of Bsc
*2-3 years of experience in related field
*Proficient in the use of Microsoft office
*Good Analytic, organisational, multitasking,record keeping and communication skills.
*Good time management skill
*Good negotiation skills
*Ability to work with no supervision
Send CV to hr@quorumng.com with position as subject of email e.g "Position of Activation Assistant"

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
We urgently need the services of an Accountant.

Should have at least 3 years experience and ready to resume before the end of the year.

kindly note that the company is within Satellite axis of Lagos. Interested and qualified candidates should apply via benchuks41gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
There is vacancy for a Litigation and Alternate dispute lawyer. 10 years post bar experience.

Cvs should be sent to iyanu.adelokun@honeywellgroup.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
A newly established school, urgently need the services of a school bursar/accountant & a registered nurse.

The school is located in Amuwo Odofin local government axis.

Interested candidates should have at least 2 years industry experience & they should forward their detailed resume to youthlifeconsult@gmail.com

Candidate will resume first week in January, interviews will hold on Monday 19th December, 2016 by 9am.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
A pharmaceutical company urgently need the service of Sales Reps.

The ideal candidate should be experienced in direct sales and sales of FMCGs and cosmetics. Minimum qualification: HND/BSc. (Lagos Residents only).

Qualified applicants should be ready to attend interview on Monday 19th December, 2016 by 9am. CV should be forwarded to jegede.omeiza@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
Dear colleagues,Please we urgently need the services of OND & C&G in Electrical and Mechanical technicians.

Send CV to jobs@honeywellflour.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
Vacancy:

A company in Lagos Island requires the services of a Telemarketer with 0 -2yrs working experience.

A Telemarketer solicits orders for merchandise or services by identifying prospects; telephoning customers; persuade potential customers to buy services.

The ideal candidate must have a minimum of BSc/ HND with minimum 2nd class lower/ lower credit. Previous sales experience would be an advantage.

CV should be sent to obehi.otiotio@yoadirect.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Bsharp: 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hello guys. Please how do I get to Abax-OOSA 18, Akanbi Danmole Street, South West, Ikoyi from Ketu? Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
From Ketu, enter Obalende bus. Then from Obalende, look for a keke going to Keffi - Ribadu, stop at Ribadu. Walk forward, the first turn by the right (you will sight a police station), that's the street. There is no signboard for Abax-OOSA, so look out for the number.
Bsharp:
Hello guys. Please how do I get to Abax-OOSA 18, Akanbi Danmole Street, South West, Ikoyi from Ketu? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by davide470(m): 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
^^^^^^^^^

Debbie,

Tweaked your comment above as per the description.

How are you Ma'am?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by wroskian(m): 5:42am On Dec 16, 2016
Human Resources Personnel (Assistant) at Oasis Oilfield Services Limited
Oasis Oilfield Services Limited is one of the leading African-based integrated onshore/offshore energy facilities and services providers, with a commitment to grow in the following sectors: research, production, transport, transformation and the sale of oil and natural gas; providing high quality services rendered through technical partnerships with credible international companies. Everyone who works for Oasis loves a challenge, continued growth and excellence – and we put people, the environment and integrity at the centre of our activity. Oasis offers challenging and rewarding jobs for those who wish to opt for an international career with a company preparing for continued fast development in a market roaring with opportunity. Furthermore, we organize specialized training programmes to enhance the skills and knowledge of our employees in their daily jobs, to perform their work within a safe working environment and to maintain our high standards of service to our clients.
Job Title: Human Resources Personnel (Assistant)
Job Location: Ojodu Beger, Lagos State.

Job Description
• The candidate will be responsible for effectively managing the activities of the company and supervising the staff to ensure production activities are conducted efficiently and smoothly.
• He will also provide the required support to staff for effective meeting of company targets.

Roles and Responsibilities
• Use a number of management information systems to record, maintain, plan and manage the organisation's human resources.
• Monitors and appraises staff performance.
• Communicates decisions from management clearly to staff.
• Conducts recruitment exercises for the company.
• Conducts induction and training for newly employed staff.
• Oversees the daily managerial activities of staff and ensures targets are achieved.
• Take part in enterprise bargaining talks where employees, management and unions discuss the development of specific work arrangements and conditions (pay and hours of work, for example).
• Ensures compliance to safety standards in the organization.
• Maintains technical and professional knowledge through continuous self-development and trainings.
• Maintains an orderly and productive working environment and ensures staff compliance to company policies.
• Keeps staff records updated and develops job requirements and descriptions for all positions.

Qualifications and Skills
• HND/Degree in Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences (Economics, Commerce, Human Resources Management, and Law), Engineering or any related course. Master’s degree is an added advantage.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
• Reliable and trustworthy.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of Health and Safety standards is an added advantage.
• Highly skilled at communicating with and managing subordinate staff.
• Good oral and written English communication skills.
• Ability to multi task.
• Influencing and negotiating skills to implement personnel policies.
• Potential to handle a leadership role.

How to Apply: Candidates who meet the above requirements should send their CVs/Resume to hr@oasisoilfieldservices.com.n
g using Job Ref. as subject of mail.
Salary: N140,000-155,000 Per month. Allowances and bonuses inclusive.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview via e-mail.
Application Deadline Date
11th January 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Auditorsplace: 8:22am On Dec 16, 2016
teeteelahyor:

Send ur CV and letter of internship to flprecruitment@yahoo.com before 12noon today.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by 2el(m): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2016
is any federal MDAs recruiting at the moment ?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ksstroud: 8:35am On Dec 16, 2016
Hi Everyone,
I am urgently recruiting for these roles (oil & gas):

1) Senior Mechanical Engineer
2) Senior Mechanical Designer
3) Project Manager

A minimum of 8 years, must have job exposure and experience in tank farm projects (construction, repair....). If you are interested and qualified, send a copy of your updated CV in word format to sas@energitalent.com

N.B The role is on a contract basis,

Thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:12am On Dec 16, 2016
ohk,am good bro..cheers
davide470:
^^^^^^^^^

Debbie,

Tweaked your comment above as per the description.

How are you Ma'am?

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.