Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2834683 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by idirect(m): 9:12am On Dec 30, 2016
Dear Candidate,
Thank you for your time. After reviewing your application we regret to inform you.."

Please, In God's name, stay in 2016

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
Today is the last working day of the year....yes many of us had hopes, wished to enter the next working day of 2017 with excitement. We had moments we felt the breakthrough was close. We also had those sad and heart breaking days. Some lost their jobs. Others are owed till date and many have no jobs. The economy beat so hard. We had to borrow some days. Many needs were not met .

happiness at a point seem far. Joy was never a work found around us. Families saw hell and hardship. We felt humiliated and down cast. After awhile many of us kept asking questions that no one could answer. Our pillows was always filled with tears. Our night time became a period of solace and wild thinking. We often saw the extreme side of lack, want, hunger, bitterness and sorrow. ...i can go on,i may not know how bad things went for you.

One thing i am sure of is this...as long as there is life, your hope is sure. Never doubt God. He can do it. Same yesterday, today and tomorrow. Trust and hope in him. Wait. ...wait....wait... at the appointed time he will make all things beautiful.
May we experience joy and greater glory this coming year.

98 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Jabia(m): 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
debbie:
One thing i am sure of is this...as long as there is life, your hope is sure. Never doubt God. He can do it. Same yesterday, today and tomorrow. Trust and hope in him. Wait. ...wait....wait... at the appointed time he will make all things beautiful.

God bless you Debbie.

7 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
debbie:
Today is the last working day of the year....yes many of us had hopes, wished to enter the next working day of 2017 with excitement. We had moments we felt the breakthrough was close. We also had those sad and heart breaking days. Some lost their jobs. Others are owed till date and many have no jobs. The economy beat so hard. We had to borrow some days. Many needs were not met .

happiness at a point seem far. Joy was never a work found around us. Families saw hell and hardship. We felt humiliated and down cast. After awhile many of us kept asking questions that no one could answer. Our pillows was always filled with tears. Our night time became a period of solace and wild thinking. We often saw the extreme side of lack, want, hunger, bitterness and sorrow. ...i can go on,i may not know how bad things went for you.

So touching!

You are not only blessed with a good heart, you are also blessed with wisdom from above!

Your husband is a lucky man and your generation will be proud of you!

God bless you madam!

Merry Christmas and happy New Year in advance

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Unike1(m): 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
JOB POSITION
Sales Representative

QUALIFICATION
OND in any relevant discipline
EXPERIENCE
A minimum of 2 years Sales experience in the FMCG Sector
JOB DESCRIPTION
Sell product, goods and services to customers
Find new Sales leads, through business directories, client referrals. Etc
Responsible for mapping out strategies for marketing/promoting product and services
Meet personal and team Sales target
Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory

KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Proven Sales experience
Excellent Customer Relationship skill
Great foresight and analytical skill
Good knowledge of the MS office
Good interpersonal and communication skill
Sound Sales/marketing skill
Excellent Oral and Written communication

All interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs as an attachment to mercy@witzingnigeria.com
All mails should be sent on or before 10th January 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jasper83: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
Whizkiday:
Fellow Nairalanders, any
one with any info on
microbiology/quality
control jobs around
Igbesa, Lusada and
Agbara part of Ogun
state should please
post it or send the info
to
gracedammy36@gmail.com.
I have HND in
Microbiology.

You better go to Agbara market on jida road and ask of where GOTV office is located. The shopping complex that houses that GOTV office also houses a well known human resources management company called SANDY management. For more than a decade now they recruit for Nestle, Unilever,reckitt and for most multinationals in that Agbara axis, you can make your findings.

Though they recruit only contracts staffs but you can start from somewhere and while you are inside the company you prepare yourself for any staff conversion exam. I know people who took that route mostly in Nestle.

So prepare you CV and go by first week of January because that's when companies usually employs because old staffers usually retires and sent forth by December. U may be turned down by sandy saying no vacancy but don't be despised look for someone that knows someone to influence them in taking your CV. In that your Lusada, igbesa, Agbara just find people that work in the manufacturing sector to help you influence your job search with sandy okay. I guess you still be learner lol... Wish you well in your fruitful job search come 2017.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
Assistance please, I'm still trying to get a graphic design job though I'm not a seasoned pro, I'm pretty decent at what I can do.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
singlessubway:
www.mitacy.com, you will not regret it
angry GTFOH

5 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by omolorlarh: 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
debbie:

amen.2017 will favour us all
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
Really? ok o
fluxmind:

angry GTFOH
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jibola81(m): 12:35am On Dec 31, 2016
Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy!!!

A software developer/programmer/graphics designer needed for immediate employment at Solution Box ICT company, Ikorodu Office Lagos State.

Qualification is Ond ,Bsc,HND or NYSC trainee
Send CV to pleasercrafts@gmail.com

Kindly share.thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Jenniferbenson: 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2016
NEW YEAR PROMO!!!
Get lands at affordable price in nice environments. For more enquiries pls contact 07080494828 via SMS,Calls and whatsapp
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Unike1(m): 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2016
Vacancies

Customer Service Representative

Minimum Qualification:
National Diploma

Skills and Competence
Good communication and interpersonal skill
Good with Ms office (Excel and Ms word)
Good dress sense

Applicant should preferably reside in Berger, Opic axis.
Send applications to siplaturservice@gmail.com
Entry closes 2nd January 2017

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Whizkiday(f): 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
jasper83:

You better go to Agbara market on jida road and ask of where GOTV office is located. The shopping complex that houses that GOTV office also houses a well known human resources management company called SANDY management. For more than a decade now they recruit for Nestle, Unilever,reckitt and for most multinationals in that Agbara axis, you can make your findings.

Though they recruit only contracts staffs but you can start from somewhere and while you are inside the company you prepare yourself for any staff conversion exam. I know people who took that route mostly in Nestle.

So prepare you CV and go by first week of January because that's when companies usually employs because old staffers usually retires and sent forth by December. U may be turned down by sandy saying no vacancy but don't be despised look for someone that knows someone to influence them in taking your CV. In that your Lusada, igbesa, Agbara just find people that work in the manufacturing sector to help you influence your job search with sandy okay. I guess you still be learner lol... Wish you well in your fruitful job search come 2017.

Thanks 4 d info
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmalexmng: 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
Hello house, I received an invitation for interview from HYBRID CC at ilupeju, please is there anyone that knows anything about this company? Are they for real because I can't even find them on Google. Please help!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by brownskingirl(f): 1:30am On Jan 01, 2017
I received an email . don't know if it worth going for. Although I applied for d post. Ur advice is needed.

Dear Applicant,
Trust this e-mail meets you well!

Sequel to your application for employment at TOM-RICHARDS CONSULTING, you are invited for the position of CASHIER.

Date: 3rd January, 2017
Time: 9:am
Venue: TOM-RICHARDS CONSULTING
Block B, Suite 186, Sura Shopping Complex
Adeniji, Lagos Island.

Come with 4passport photograph, 2CV, 2 copies of all your credentials and original for sighting.

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail via 09093285817, 08038447519.

Regards,

--
Adewale Adebayo
Consultant
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 3:45am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy New year to US all. Thank God for 2016. 2017 will be a better year for everyone of us. Let's continue to trust in God, for by strength shall no man prevail. We shall hear more testimonies of good job offer here. Good tidings shall come our way. Amen.

God bless us all.
God bless Debbie for her consistency in doing a great job here.

Cheers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Unike1(m): 9:05am On Jan 01, 2017
Urgent! A client that is into waste disposal In Lagos is in need of a vibrant young man who is computer literate and has an OND in accounting,to fill the position of a supervisor. The applicant(s) should be resident in Ajah badore and its environs. Application should be sent to tittydebola001@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Unike1(m): 10:06am On Jan 01, 2017
Qualified accountants with good experience in finance or stocks are urgently needed.
Interview slated for Tuesday-3/1/17. Send
CVs to cv@andrexchase.com.ng
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Unike1(m): 10:07am On Jan 01, 2017
A Phamarcy Technician is required for urgent employment with a private hospital in Mushin.Preferred candidate should have 1-2 years experience.CVs should be sent to helfatalent@gmail.com. Also quote the job role in the subject of the e-mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmalexmng: 10:11am On Jan 01, 2017
Hello house, I received an invitation for interview from HYBRID CC at ilupeju, please is there anyone that knows anything about this company? Are they for real because I can't even find them on Google. Please help!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by praemaise(m): 10:53am On Jan 01, 2017
brownskingirl:
I received an email . don't know if it worth going for. Although I applied for d post. Ur advice is needed.

Dear Applicant,
Trust this e-mail meets you well!

Sequel to your application for employment at TOM-RICHARDS CONSULTING, you are invited for the position of CASHIER.

Date: 3rd January, 2017
Time: 9:am
Venue: TOM-RICHARDS CONSULTING
Block B, Suite 186, Sura Shopping Complex
Adeniji, Lagos Island.

Come with 4passport photograph, 2CV, 2 copies of all your credentials and original for sighting.

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail via 09093285817, 08038447519.

Regards,

--
Adewale Adebayo
Consultant

I got something similar

Hello X, trust this meets you well.

Following your expression of interest to intern with Mind Smith, we hereby invite you to an interview at our office on Tuesday, January 3, 2017.

Address is Suites 170-172, Block B, Sura Shopping Complex, Lagos-Island (around Obalende). Interview starts at 9am.

Do come in with a copy of your CV and your passport photograph.

PS: we understand Tuesday, Jan. 3rd, is a public holiday but it is important for us to conclude with interview before work resumes to enable successful candidates commence the new year with us. We therefore enjoin you to make out time amidst the celebrations and relaxations.

See you on Tuesday.

Regards

Pick 'n' Groom (Mind Smith's recruiting agency)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by danieloy6(m): 10:57am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy New Year to debbie,eremy,occ5050,ammyluv2002,unike1,Myrrtle and the likes...kudos to the great job you guys do and thanks for the numerous impact and the smiles you have brought to jobseekers all through last year. More Blessings and Instant Testimonies to all Jobseekers this year... From Danieloy4 wink

4 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 11:08am On Jan 01, 2017
danieloy6:
Happy New Year to debbie,eremy,occ5050,ammyluv2002,unike1,Myrrtle and the likes...kudos to the great job you guys do and thanks for the numerous impact and the smiles you have brought to jobseekers all through last year. More Blessings and Instant Testimonies to all Jobseekers this year... From Danieloy4 wink

Same to u bro. I observed your former monicker seem to be deactivated.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ammyluv2002(f): 11:13am On Jan 01, 2017
danieloy6:
Happy New year too! God bless you & your family. May He grant all your heart desires this year
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by eremy: 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
danieloy6:
Happy New Year

Happy New year danieloy6 and 'amen' to the prayers.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by danieloy6(m): 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
occ5050:

Same to u bro. I observed your former monicker seem to be deactivated.
Hmmm you observed right
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Unike1(m): 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
danieloy6:

Happy new year bruv! God's blessings upon you and your family this year. Welcome back!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by brownskingirl(f): 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
praemaise:

I got something similar

R u going. Does it worth trying

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.