Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2836002 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ihinmi(m): 10:37am On Jan 25, 2017
brokenplate:

When's the date of your interview?
Mine is for Friday.

mine is also Friday and am even getting scare of them because they are just bombarding me with messages
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by brokenplate: 10:42am On Jan 25, 2017
Ihinmi:

mine is also Friday and am even getting scare of them because they are just bombarding me with messages

Lol.

Any idea what the pay is?
I don't have transport to waste
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sincerelyme(f): 10:43am On Jan 25, 2017
Ihinmi:

hi
pls how did u apply and is it for an experience hire ?

also do u know the company u are been recruited for?

tnx
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jboi08(m): 11:22am On Jan 25, 2017
Xxpress:
I went for the first interview but hasn't been called for the second interview. When did you do ur first interview?
on Monday 23/1/2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by brokenplate: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2017
jboi08:

on Monday 23/1/2017
Pls what does the role entail?

What client and an idea of the pay structure?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Imoksp(m): 11:39am On Jan 25, 2017
Ihinmi:

sorry I live outside lagos but I will get in touch with you
Ok. Just lukin 4sum1 who lives on d mainland dat i can xchange my apartment wit in ajah as i work in ikeja but live in ajah.d stress is too much 4me.if i can even get sum1 to squat wit.i wudn't mind.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by okeyz(m): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
georgee:
Who knows how can i get to below address from CMS/Surulere
57A, Oyinkan Abayomi (Queens Drive) Street by waterside off
Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos
info is urgently needed
when you get to CMS ,you board a bus going to falomo , stop at falomo roundabout which is the last bustop , cross the roundabout to the opposite street, that is Bourdillon street, then take a bike going to queens drive....its easy.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by georgee(m): 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
okeyz:

when you get to CMS ,you board a bus going to falomo , stop at falomo roundabout which is the last bustop , cross the roundabout to the opposite street, that is Bourdillon street, then take a bike going to queens drive....its easy.
Tnx Buddy
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ihinmi(m): 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sincerelyme:

hi pls how did u apply and is it for an experience hire ?
also do u know the company u are been recruited for?
tnx
I saw the post here on nairaland. I don't no the company
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ihinmi(m): 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
brokenplate:

Lol.
Any idea what the pay is? I don't have transport to waste
I don't have any idea about the pay.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
IT Systems Engineer An IT systems Engineer is currently needed for immediate employment in a Media Company. Responsibilities Maintain System Security, Backups, and Restore Install, Configure, Test and maintain Systems, OS, Software Requirements Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject 3 + years’ experience Installing, configuring and troubleshooting Systems and Switches. Email Administration Website Administration and support Solid networking knowledge Send your CV and to uechom@icloud.com Only shortlisted candidates will be contacte

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
We are recruiting for Financial Analyst with good experience in SAP software, account management, Tax and Auditing, 3-7 years experience. This is for 6months contract subject to renewal with a multinational company at Ikoyi. Send Cvs to chigbo.okeke@u-connect-ng.com

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Our client in a manufacturing company urgently request the service of a supervisor.

Job title: Supervisor

Job description

* Accomplishes staff job results by coaching,counseling and disciplining employees.
*Accomplish department objectives by supervising staff,organizing and monitoring work process.
*Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
*Contribute to team work by accomplishing related results as needed.
*Plan,monitor and appraise job results.

Skills

Leadership skills
Ability to foster teamwork
Supervision

Qualified candidates should forward their cvs to loracherecruitment@gmail.com.Entry closes on the 27th of January 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jenyunwojo(f): 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
georgee:
Who knows how can i get to below address from CMS/Surulere
57A, Oyinkan Abayomi (Queens Drive) Street by waterside off
Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos
info is urgently needed
from cms board falomo bus, drop at d last bustop, u will see small cabs that will take u inside ikoyi for 100naira
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by hurricanesgrace: 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
This vacancy is still open
You can apply if you are qualified
hurricanesgrace:
Hello debbie
Please permit me to post this here

Vacancy exist for Head of Sales
Reports to:Executive General Manager
Permanent – Full Time
job discription:
· Responsible for managing the interface between the company and its customers and ensuring full adherence to the company’s customer service mission and policies.
Ensure that the region achieves the divisional sales targets as well as customer service and marketing objectives. Ensures that at all times the company exceeds the expectation of customers in the region

Experience & Qualifications

Person Statement: University degree; 7-14 years of relevant Sales management experience. Must have a minimum of 5 years of broad indirect FMCG sales experience etc.
Send your Resume with cover letter to freelancerecruitersng@gmail.com
Deadline is 26th Jan, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by abdrazak: 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
You are shortlisted for an
assessment / interview in our office at Ikoyi( 14 Palm
Royal drive , off Osborne Estate , Phase 2 ) on Friday
27th January, 2017 by 10 am.

Please somebody assist....

I don't want to waste transport fare as I'll be coming from Ilorin.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by writemeshyahoo: 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
Imoksp:
Ok. Just lukin 4sum1 who lives on d mainland dat i can xchange my apartment wit in ajah as i work in ikeja but live in ajah.d stress is too much 4me.if i can even get sum1 to squat wit.i wudn't mind.

PM me if u like Iju ishaga. Just N150 to Ikeja

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by abdrazak: 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
brandable:

Please I just got called for an interview. Please how do I locate this address as I haven't been to Lagos before Ikoyi( 14 Palm Royal drive , off Osborne Estate , Phase 2 ) Lagos. I am coming from Ogun.
When is your interview?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Imoksp(m): 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
writemeshyahoo:

PM me if u like Iju ishaga. Just N150 to Ikeja
where is iju ishaga located?is it around agege? Pls reply. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by MissIndependent(f): 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
georgee:

Tnx Buddy
Is the company name Montego Holdingsv smiley
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sannio(m): 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
The e-mail isn't going.
debbie:
Our client in a manufacturing company urgently request the service of a supervisor.

Job title: Supervisor

Job description

* Accomplishes staff job results by coaching,counseling and disciplining employees.
*Accomplish department objectives by supervising staff,organizing and monitoring work process.
*Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
*Contribute to team work by accomplishing related results as needed.
*Plan,monitor and appraise job results.

Skills

Leadership skills
Ability to foster teamwork
Supervision

Qualified candidates should forward their cvs to loracherecruitment@gmail.com.Entry closes on the 27th of January 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by frenchlag: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
A female barber and a male hair stylist is needed urgently, around Igando area, call 08135614408.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by luwins(m): 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
Imoksp:
where is iju ishaga located?is it around agege? Pls reply. Thanks
its close to agege
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by simplexman: 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
Are you looking for a new challenge in an exciting, fast paced industry? Do you have a passion for manufacturing? Do you have experience managing production in a food industry?
If you have answered yes to the above questions, we have a fantastic opportunity for you.
A leading FMCG company in Agbara, Ogun State is recruiting for a System Support Officer who will serve in a 24—hour situation. The System Support Officer will uphold expectations set by the Info Tech Supervisor.

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES

Working within the practice system team, the System Support Officer will play a key role in supporting the users of critical case and the role key area of focus are:

1. To provide first line support (remotely) to users of practice systems across the organisation, refereeing these to the System Support analyst/Practice System Team manager if they require extensive investigation
2. To ensure that emails requesting support/training are correctly categorised in the online support system.
3. The role requires you to blend technical and systems knowledge with an understanding of the front line activities and an ability to convey your understanding of the system at an appropriate level to various staff members and teams.

KEY ACTIVITIES

1. Responsible to resolve first line support issues (including support calls that require a degree of analysis, investigation and problem solving)
2. To record bugs so that they can be reported to systems suppliers and assisting the System Support analyst to complete service request.
3. To assist with system training and support (I.e. training events, support visits, super user events) where needed.
4. To participate in software testing for new release where required.
5. To undertake activities relating to system maintenance and upgrades that are conducted in and out of normal working hour.
6. To work with the Practice System Manager to identify and prioritise system enhancements/changes.
7. To manage individual tasks/projects as defined and assigned by the practice systems manager
8. To undertake any other duties required by practice systems manager
9. To provide cover for system support analyst as directed by practice system manager

This position requires a versatile candidate. The working environment can be stressful and fast paced; the ideal candidate will be motivated and organized. At different points in the year the System Support Officer will work odd hours depending on work load. It is important that this individual can perform and oversee these duties at varying times of the day.

Requirements

In order to be considered for this post you will have to demonstrate that you already have:

1. BSc/HND or B. Tech in Information Technology or Computer Science
2. 4 -5 years’ experience in providing support to a team.
3. Proficient in tools such as MS Office (Excel and Outlook) and reporting.
4. Expeperience of working with high volume of support calls
5. Think creatively and be open to new ways of doing things.
6. Be an engaged and positive team member.
7. Knowledge of information/database

Interested candidates should please forward their CV to mbigbo.roseline@primerafood-nigeria.com on or before 26th January 2017 with the advertised position as the SUBJECT.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by simplexman: 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
Are you looking for a new challenge in an exciting, fast paced industry? Do you have a passion for manufacturing? Do you have experience managing production in a food industry?

If you have answered yes to the above questions, we have a fantastic opportunity for you.

A leading FMCG company in Agbara, Ogun State is recruiting for an Assistant Production Manager who will serve as an opposite to the Production Manager in a 24—hour production situation. An assistant Production Manager will uphold expectations set by the Production Manager.

DUTIESANDRESPONSIBILITIES

The Assistant Production Manager will aid the Production Manager with the following:

Overseeing the production process
Ensuring that production is cost effective
Ensuring that products are produced in a timely manner and are produced within quality guidelines.
Foreseeing potential problems before they happen
Liaising among different departments
Working with department heads to uphold and implement Silver Bay policies and goals
Ensuring health and safety guidelines are followed
Supervising and motivating a team of workers
Identifying training needs, and ensuring proper training is provided
A large part of an assistant production manager’s job is dealing with people. It is important to treat people with respect and treat other show you would like to be treated yourself.

GENERALSKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES

The incumbent must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:

Fair labor standards;
Workmen’s comp principles;
Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles;

REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES

The candidate must demonstrate the following skills:

Management skills;
Excellent interpersonal skills;
Team building skills;
Analytical and problem solving skills;
Decision--‐making skills;
Effective verbal and listening communication skills’
Attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
Very effective organizational skills;
Effective written communication skills;
Computer skills including spread sheet and word processing programs;
Stress management skills;
Time management skills;
Patience and self confidence

PERSONALATTRIBUTES

The candidate must maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties of a Production Manager. The incumbent must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:

Be honest and trustworthy;
Be respectful;
Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity;
Be flexible;
Demonstrate sound work ethics;

WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS

This position requires a versatile candidate. The working environment can be stressful and fast paced; the ideal candidate will be motivated and organized. At different points in the year the Assistant Production Manager will work odd hours depending on work load. It is important that this individual can perform and oversee these duties at varying times of the day.

Requirements

1. BSc/HND or BA in Business Administration, Humanities or Social Sciences
2. 9 -10 years’ experience as Production Assistant
3. Proficient in tools such as MS Office (Excel and Outlook) and reporting.

Interested candidates should please forward their CV to mbigbo.roseline@primerafood-nigeria.com on or before 24th January 2017 with the advertised position as the SUBJECT.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Imoksp(m): 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
luwins:
its close to agege
ok.is dat where u reside?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jearile(m): 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
abdrazak:
You are shortlisted for an
assessment / interview in our office at Ikoyi( 14 Palm
Royal drive , off Osborne Estate , Phase 2 ) on Friday
27th January, 2017 by 10 am.

Please somebody assist....

I don't want to waste transport fare as I'll be coming from Ilorin.
It's actually a hotel address in Ikoyi... http://www.booking.com/hotel/ng/the-threearms.html

Use BRT to CMS...board any of the buses en route to Ikoyi but ask questions before you do.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by georgee(m): 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
MissIndependent:
Is the company name Montego Holdingsv smiley
No. BlueApple consulting
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by MissIndependent(f): 2:04am On Jan 26, 2017
georgee:

No. BlueApple consulting
OK
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by abdrazak: 6:48am On Jan 26, 2017
jearile:

It's actually a hotel address in Ikoyi... http://www.booking.com/hotel/ng/the-threearms.html

Use BRT to CMS...board any of the buses en route to Ikoyi but ask questions before you do.
Explain the bolded part please
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jearile(m): 8:59am On Jan 26, 2017
abdrazak:

Explain the bolded part please
When you arrive at CMS, ask question in regards to your destination before you board any of the buses en route to Ikoyi.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by singlefade25(f): 9:22am On Jan 26, 2017
Kallicey Global is a large firm/Agricultural company, is seeking to recruit experienced personnel for the below position:

Job Title: Assistant Farm Manager

Requirements/Skills
o B.Sc./HND in Agricultural Science with minimum of 3 years related work.
o Full understanding of Poultry and Fishery management process and operations.
o Vast knowledge in Poultry, fish hatchery and management of grow-out.
o Experience in feed composition, crop production and formulation.
o Married & 35 years and above
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: careers@kalliceyglobal.com using position applying for as the subject matter.

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.