Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2830848 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
We have been mandated by our client, a leading Agroprocessing & Beverage Company based in the North,to search for a new CEO. Ideal candidates must have the following qualities:

1. Must be Nigerian
2. Management Experience with a top range Food & Beverage companies
3. Willingness to relocate to the North
4. MBA is a must
5. Years of experience (15-20yrs)
6. High level of experience cutting across (Strategic Operations Planning,Supply Chain Management, People Mgt, Sales & Marketing,EHS, Quality Management Systems etc) required.

Qualified candidates should send their profiles to seun@vgsrecruitment.com within 2 weeks of this advert.

NB: PLEASE THIS ROLE IS FOR EXPERIENCED C-LEVEL EXECUTIVES ONLY.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
Our client a logistic company in Lagos is in urgent need of a Vehicle Tracking Technicians.

Ability to install, repairs and maintance vehicle tracking device.
Experience in devices used in tracking trailers is key.
Experience in installing and maintaning OBC tracking device will be an added advantage.

Qualification OND/HND in Mechanical/Electrical from an approved institution in Nigeria. (However an SSCE holder with proven experience in reputable organisation can apply)

Employment Type: Permanent
Remuneration: Attractive

Location: Lagos (Candidates must be willing to travel outside lagos if the need arise.)

Interested and successful candidates to send cv to:

b.awoyemi@u-connect-ng.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
A leading publishing company in law publication and Sales have opening for the following positions.

1. Head of Sale
Minimum of 5years sales experience in similar field with strong knowledge of publishing industry, digital /social media knowledge and good leadership skills.

2. Regional Sales mgr. North
Ability to speak Hausa language, knowledge of northern environment, digital marketing knowledge and strong sales experience with 3 years minimum sales experience

3. Sales Representative for PH, Enugu, Abuja, Lagos, and Ibadan,

Minimum of 3years experience in similar industry with ability to speak prefer location language and understanding of the environment as well as good sales knowledge and passion.

4. Social media /Digital marketing
Must be able to write content, use all social media and engagement customers via all digital platforms.

Requirements
All interested candidates must be members of NIMN, good communication with relevant industry experience and possess CAN-DO spirit.

How to Apply

Application letter and resume should be forwarded to lorachejobs@gmail.com using position as Subject not later than Friday, February 17th, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by CalebClinton: 11:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ifynoble100:
Are you in Lagos
yes
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by timmyblast(m): 7:59am On Feb 18, 2017
Someone should help a brother out, been out of a job since 2015, and it as not been funny.

Qualification: Bsc computer science
Work Experience: customer service rep/transaction officer

Thanks you...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by agrovick(m): 9:57am On Feb 18, 2017
nathskib:
Can anybody help with a job. I reside in Abeokuta and am so limited in my job hunt. I studied biochemistry. Thanks and God bless

lipsrsealed
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ifynoble100(m): 10:13am On Feb 18, 2017
CalebClinton:
yes
I'm in Portharcourt I don't know if it worth coming down
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sparkleRed(f): 10:18am On Feb 18, 2017
Please how do I get to alagbado from bariga pls its urgent people biko.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Lorddominic(m): 10:30am On Feb 18, 2017
Hlo pals.... How and where can I obtain a valid AGE DECLARATION certificate? What are the procedures, price and requirements?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by irsakant: 10:51am On Feb 18, 2017
Lorddominic:
Hlo pals.... How and where can I obtain a valid AGE DECLARATION certificate? What are the procedures, price and requirements?
Visit the LG council of your residence and ask for your intent. It can't exceed N500.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by timi02: 11:47am On Feb 18, 2017
Someone should help a brother out, been out of a job since 2015, and it as not been funny.

Qualification: Bsc computer science
Work Experience: IT Officer, IT-Helpdesk Officer

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adelaw01(m): 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
Good afternoon NL, pls is anyone aware of any replacement going on in the civil defense?
I got a call from someone on Friday about it. he directed me to a commandant who claims he flushed out some people because of fake results. The said commandant asked me to pay 15k for replacement form into a private account.
what do you guys think?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by pappyG: 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
agrovick:

You can try this

There's no vacancy on the career page
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by agrovick(m): 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
pappyG:

There's no vacancy on the career page

Oh! My bad

I didn't bother to check the website after I got the picture as my course of study is ineligible.

Apologies.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by agrovick(m): 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
adelaw01:
Good afternoon NL, pls is anyone aware of any replacement going on in the civil defense?
I got a call from someone on Friday about it. he directed me to a commandant who claims he flushed out some people because of fake results. The said commandant asked me to pay 15k for replacement form into a private account.
what do you guys think?

Come on, you aren't that gullible or are you?
This has scam written all over it

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by pappyG: 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
agrovick:

Oh! My bad

I didn't bother to check the website after I got the picture as my course of study is ineligible.

Apologies.

Lol, got my hopes high grin Thanks for the effort though....
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by agrovick(m): 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
pappyG:

Lol, got my hopes high grin Thanks for the effort though....
I know that feeling, no vex for your man.
I loyal to your govt gan ni
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adanielo: 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hello nairaland friends i got invited to meet a good company to be their entry level I.T officer
What pay range amount should i give. God bless you and reward you in advance for your advice.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sparkleRed(f): 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
sparkleRed:

Ansa .me ooo pls somebody help
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Odunharry(m): 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
Olam Nigeria and has been the leading exporter
in Nigeria's non-oil sector in the last
several years.
Applications are invited from fresh
graduates for the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme

The Scheme
The scheme is aimed at developing a
talent pipeline of future leaders for the
sales function across the various
distribution businesses in Olam Nigeria.
The scheme will offer trainees a unique
platform to build a foundation for
leadership opportunities within the sales
division of the business.

They will also undergo periodic reviews
where each individual’s performance and
attitude will be carefully monitored.
At the end of the 12 months training, a
final review of key learnings and overall
training experience will be carried out by
the senior management team and
successful trainees will have their
appointments confirmed into the first level
of management cadre.
Selected candidates will undergo a 12
months training program during which they
will be exposed to; Classroom trainings,
Cross Functional/Business Stints, Shadow
Assignments, Field Sales Assignments and
Live Projects.

Person Specification

First degree in any discipline from a
reputable institution

Minimum of second class upper grade.
High mobility with affinity for different
cultures and willingness to work in any part
of Nigeria

Strong team spirit

Strong analytical and numeric skills.

Fluency in English language and at least

one other major Nigerian language

1 -2 years’ work experience in Sales.

Young and energetic.

Ability to thrive in different working conditions.

https://e-recruiter.ng/vacancy/details/6262

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by luwins(m): 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
sparkleRed:

Get to yaba.take bus to agege . agege to alagbado
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sleezwizz: 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
adelaw01:
what do you guys think?

Go ahead and pay at your own risk.. It seems u have money to waste this period... Can't u see its a pure scam... Run for ur life

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by CalebClinton: 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ifynoble100:
I'm in Portharcourt I don't know if it worth coming down
wot do u know about d company and wot do u study?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by gergemam: 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
sparkleRed:

DESTINATION: Alagbado

From BARIGA Board a BUS to Oshodi = #50 Oshodi.

Oshodi.. board a BUS to Toll Gate:
BRT BLUE LAMATA= #150
YELLOW LT 3500= #200/#150
LONG BUS= #200/#150...

Where in Alagbado are you going?.... Kollington, Alakuko, Amje, These are Bus-stop(s) you will alight.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ifynoble100(m): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
CalebClinton:
wot do u know about d company and wot do u study?
I know nothing about the company I study mechanical engineering
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
Enter a bust to oshodi wen u drop at oshodi under bridge cross to to the oder side of the road u will see bus going to agbado ijaye tollgate. We're in agbado are u going dear
sparkleRed:
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
For nw no replacement u will just be scam am also waiting for the recuritment bro
adelaw01:
what do you guys think?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sparkleRed(f): 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Enter a bust to oshodi wen u drop at oshodi under bridge cross to to the oder side of the road u will see bus going to agbado ijaye tollgate. We're in agbado are u going dear

Thank you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Boyopumping: 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
debbie:
A leading publishing company in law publication and Sales have opening for the following positions.

1. Head of Sale
Minimum of 5years sales experience in similar field with strong knowledge of publishing industry, digital /social media knowledge and good leadership skills.

2. Regional Sales mgr. North
Ability to speak Hausa language, knowledge of northern environment, digital marketing knowledge and strong sales experience with 3 years minimum sales experience

3. Sales Representative for PH, Enugu, Abuja, Lagos, and Ibadan,

Minimum of 3years experience in similar industry with ability to speak prefer location language and understanding of the environment as well as good sales knowledge and passion.

4. Social media /Digital marketing
Must be able to write content, use all social media and engagement customers via all digital platforms.

Requirements
All interested candidates must be members of NIMN, good communication with relevant industry experience and possess CAN-DO spirit.

How to Apply

Application letter and resume should be forwarded to lorachejobs@gmail.com using position as Subject not later than Friday, February 17th, 2017
pls I sent a mail to u would be glad if u can help get a job in engineering just finished serving last year less than a year experience... please I really need dis
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Olaoke16(m): 12:32am On Feb 19, 2017
debbie:
Urgent vacancy exists for
*General Manager,
Transport Fleet Manager,
Estate Manager,
Admin Secretary a
nd Accountant* in a company based in Lekki, Lagos. Candidates should possess relevant working experience preferably strong financial and reporting skills (financial institution working experience will be an added advantage). Candidates should also be highly computer literate (certifications will be an added advantage) Age not less than 40years and resides in Lekki/Ajah axis. Interested person should send their CV to fracolgroup@gmail.com stating clearly the position applying for as the subject matter.

The successful candidates will be expected to resume immediately
My brother was invited for the Accountant position of this post which will comes up on 21st Feb., who know anything abt d company or interview because he has two interviews on that day and speculating on which one to go for because he called for change of date but dey disagree..the other one is Adesanya partners,
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by nathskib(f): 1:24am On Feb 19, 2017
aspirer01:

Abeokuta is a civil servant state, why not spread your tentacles towards sango ota. Better still submit your CV at H&C consult inside OPL NNPC, visit Techmahindra @oke ilewo round about, Arco foam along Obada town

Thank you. Will give it a trial. I am married with kids that just seems to be the problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.