Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,743 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:36 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2879047 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dobis005: 3:56pm On May 18, 2017
Have you been called after the test?
quote author=Dieumerci1 post=54924524]. Hello, please what is the nature of their test/assessment for this role at aramex? I got an invite for this next week. Thanks.[/quote]
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sulemontar(m): 3:57pm On May 18, 2017
Got a text from brickwall group of companies for an interview (Marketing Executive)...who have idea of there salary scale
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ejiod(m): 4:01pm On May 18, 2017
Who can supply bark of orogbo(bitter kola) tree or if u have bitter kola tree lets talk
2,000kg for N200,000..This is a continuous supply.Supplying it monthly at that rate to Nigerian breweries..Your cash is ready once its supplied.

4 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 18, 2017
Hello please.. I just received this message, who knows about them, very urgent please

SEQUEL TO YOUR CV SUBMISSION VIA OUR ONLINE HR, YOU'RE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW @ MAX GLOBAL PRETADINCE LTD ON FRI 19/05/17 BY 9AM @13 OLADOSU STRT,OFF TOYIN IKEJA. HR>DR CLAIRE
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Prince6336: 4:16pm On May 18, 2017
Hello fellow NL, please help with this. I want to know how much they pay and what they are into. Thank you in anticipation

1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by aair1(m): 4:31pm On May 18, 2017
electromagnito:
seems we are on the same both, got called this afternoon for your interview tomorrow... Pls what is the salary range and also what questions to expect Ms Debbie help us out Ma...

Yes we are on the same boat.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by lanrywatt(m): 5:07pm On May 18, 2017
Ejiod:
Who can supply bark of orogbo(bitter kola) tree or if u have bitter kola tree lets talk
2,000kg for N200,000..This is a continuous supply.Supplying it monthly at that rate to Nigerian breweries..Your cash is ready once its supplied.
i get one tree for my area o...but 2000kg is much

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sirtunes: 5:09pm On May 18, 2017
Please I need information about softcom interview and what their salary package is, as a data analyst...
Anybody here who has attended their interview should help out..
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ejiod(m): 5:17pm On May 18, 2017
lanrywatt:

Get 15 tree and call me
I will call workers to peel it
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Prince6336: 5:22pm On May 18, 2017
lanrywatt:
Pls whatsapp me on 08125745294
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Prince6336: 5:23pm On May 18, 2017
Ejiod:

Kindly whatsapp me on 08125745294
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ejiod(m): 5:30pm On May 18, 2017
Prince6336:

Kindly whatsapp me on 08125745294
Call me
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by spicytayomic(m): 5:31pm On May 18, 2017
Find the below for your circle of influence

1. A leading automotive service company in Nigeria requires the services of the followingAutomobile Technicians and a Technical Manager;
Read More

2. A marine transport logistics company seeks the services of a Technical Supervisor (Marine Engines).
Qualifications & Experience:
Minimum of an OND with practical experience in repairs on Electronic Marine Diesel Engines
5-7 years’ working experience in full workshop activities - fault detection, preventive and corrective maintenance, planning, overhauling and repair of marine diesel engines
Method of Application:
Candidates with the necessary experience and credentials for this position should email a CV tojobs@tentalentslimited.com. Clearly state the job title of interest in the subject of your email.

Application Closure Date:
Friday, May 19 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chinaylo: 5:40pm On May 18, 2017
aair1:
Hello guys.

Pls anyone knows about softcom? What interview is like and what salary is worth. Thanks.

What role is that?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by aair1(m): 5:41pm On May 18, 2017
chinaylo:

What role is that?

Data Anayst.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jcflex(m): 5:53pm On May 18, 2017
Ejiod:

must it be within lagos or from anywhere, or at least neighboring states
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:01pm On May 18, 2017
Sambest2:

Ma, from your posts hundreds of nairalanders have secured jobs and that's great. I believe while calling the poster to order, you could have edited the numbers or at least ignored him/her. You know a lot of people follow you and by so they will have access to all your posts and by extension the phone number(s) too.
hello dear..i understand you well but I left the original post as it is so that others can learn and point out the actual mistake...do you know that many A listed recruiters and some human resource personnel visit nairaland? Well let's apply caution. ..cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ejiod(m): 7:15pm On May 18, 2017
jcflex:

must it be within lagos or from anywhere, or at least neighboring states
Anywhere
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by senny(f): 8:17pm On May 18, 2017
sulemontar:

What's is auxiliary agent
You get a vacant accommodation and inform them
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fizzy4luv(m): 8:56pm On May 18, 2017
pls house, Is their anybody with info on icon stockbrokers remuneration and work ethics? will appreciate any info on them.Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 18, 2017
Studied Electrical/ Electronics Engineering,done with NYSC,residing in portharcourt...If any please help a brother.
08103291056,t_ezekiel73@yahoo.com

still in need, please i am very depressed due to my joblessness, please any engineering work, I will be very grateful, even if the pay is not much, Just for me to keep soul and body alive.Please don't overlook my situation, thanks once again.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emaimo: 9:45pm On May 18, 2017
electromagnito:
seems we are on the same both, got called this afternoon for your interview tomorrow... Pls what is the salary range and also what questions to expect Ms Debbie help us out Ma...

Bros u don run leave us for globacom. Glo still dey use us like toilet paper.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sambest2(m): 11:23pm On May 18, 2017
debbie:
hello dear..i understand you well but I left the original post as it is so that others can learn and point out the actual mistake...do you know that many A listed recruiters and some human resource personnel visit nairaland? Well let's apply caution. ..cheers

OK Ma, well understood.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by gmacnoms(m): 12:23am On May 19, 2017
I jst taya o. sad I had to edit my cv jst to try and apply for dat digital geek. Now I got invited. Don't even feel like going because my cert and affidavit shows corrct age. D thing taya me eh? I really needed dis. @debbie, should I go?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by boyefunmi(f): 6:20am On May 19, 2017
Hi everyone... I'm an Earlychildhood and Primary Education graduate, am trained in EYFS, Art and Craft with Jolly Phonics... I have more than 4 years experience in teaching. Am interested in any vacancy. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by KreScendo(m): 7:00am On May 19, 2017
gmacnoms:
I jst taya o. sad I had to edit my cv jst to try and apply for dat digital geek. Now I got invited. Don't even feel like going because my cert and affidavit shows corrct age. D thing taya me eh? I really needed dis. @debbie, should I go?

If you are not staying far from the location of the interview, i will advice you not to fail to attend - my opinion.
When did you get the invite??
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by rukevweanita(f): 8:18am On May 19, 2017
good morning my beloved brothers and sisters

am a graduate of business administration,i have four years working experience as marketer and one administrative experience,am seriously in need of job be it marketing or any kind just to make all hands meet,am good with Microsoft,microsoft excel,my beloved nairalanders help a sister in need,u can quote me for assistance. please
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:23am On May 19, 2017
We are looking to hiring a recent graduate as the Technical Assistant to our Chief Operating Officer.

The ideal candidate

· Is SMART
· Has an eye for details
· Is willing to learn and work with minimum supervision
· Has an interest in HR and Management.
· Can communicate excellently in English both verbally and in writing
· Is a creative and innovative thinker
· Can work under pressure
· Has administrative and organization skills
· Understands the role of a Technical Assistant
· Is internet savvy
· Can use MS Office packages ( especially MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) proficiently

Do you think you have what it takes to add value to our team? Send in your CV to info@syojconsulting.com, with the title ‘Technical Assistant’.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:24am On May 19, 2017
Recruitment Officer Needed, 1-2 year experience is a must. Kindly send CV to talenttract@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:25am On May 19, 2017
We are sourcing for candidates to join our team at Orange Drugs Limited in our Management Trainee Programme here in Lagos. Interested Candidates should have a Bachelors degree in Engineering or a science related course with first class or 2.1, at least 2 years work experience in an FMCG company (Fresh graduates may be considered ), problem solving skills, ability to carry out project works and work with little supervision. Interested candidates should send their resumes to recruitment@orangegroups.com using the position as the subject matter before May 24th, 2017. Multiple entries will not be considered. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:25am On May 19, 2017
VACANCY

We are recruiting to fill the position of a Computer Scientist/Engineer.
Basic Requirements
• BSc. Computer Science, Or Information Technology from a Nigerian University ONLY.
• First Class Honours Degree Only.
• Fresh Graduates ONLY. No previous Work Experience required.
• Knowledge of WordPress in Design of Websites would be added advantage
• High degree of zeal and passion to develop new skills and contribute to functional excellence.
• Motivated and driven.
• Below 27 years by August 31, 2017.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send their Personal Objective Statement and brief Resume to:
thesagepointe@gmail.com and copy hope.sagepointe@gmail.com
• Entry Closes May 31, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:27am On May 19, 2017
RECRUITMENT- ASSISTANT MANAGER, PROCUREMENT

Effective Procurement of goods and services in accordance with Procurement Guidelines and maintaining a high level of communication and liaison with the Company suppliers and users.

DUTIES: to include but not be limited to the following

· Provides guidance and assistance to all users and staff in all aspects of procurement.

· Ensures that all procurement are in compliance with companies Procurement guidelines.

· Prepares technical specifications for request for proposals, including terms and conditions and evaluation criteria.

· Review specifications on request for quotation/request for proposal (RPQ/RFP)

· Prepares and develops bid documents and supplier bid lists to obtain competitive quotations on commodities and services.

· Keeps and constantly appraise economic / business situations as they affect procurement policy and makes recommendations to adequately meet those changing conditions.

· Develops and updates procurement procedures and recommends changes relative to the company’s standard practices.

· Interprets policies and procedures to users and staff in their need to procure supplies, Works and services.

· Analyzes current procurement activities and recommends improvement through more efficient procurement methods, quantity discounts, standardization and value analysis

· Solicits information regarding a variety of commodities by telephone, interview or written requests ensuring cost effectiveness commensurate with quality.

· Reviews tenders and purchase award documentation with respect to quality, suitability, delivery and pricing.

· Prepares and maintains accurate records and documentation on all solicitations, responses, procurements, contracts, correspondence and related follow up.

· Expedites outstanding purchase orders to ensure delivery requirements are met with acceptable lead time frames

· Promotes and develops contact and liaison with the supplier communities and users.

· Interviews current suppliers with a view to improving levels of service and new suppliers to develop and establish new/alternate sources of supply.

· Constantly collect and report statistics to measure commodity values and/or supplier performance.

· Prepares reports to ensure compliance with related laws and regulations.

· Coordinates and resolves problems with end users and suppliers.

· Assist in resolving Accounts Payables invoice discrepancies and variances when necessary with Finance unit.

· Maintain a standard data base for frequently used products and anticipated products that may be required by the company.

· Maintain a standard register for suppliers/service providers for the Company

· Develop an effective customer feedback system on the services rendered (Internal and external).

· Performs other related duties such as special assignments, monthly/annual reports submissions

· Performs other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.

REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS:

BSc /HND in Quantity Survey or Purchasing and Supply or any related field

Experience: Minimum of 4-5 years experience in a construction company

PERSONAL QUALITIES

Candidate must have sound analytical mind, attention to details, high integrity, good inter- personal and communication skills (oral and written); strong knowledge of Microsoft office applications, meet deadlines with little or no Supervision.

Interested candidates should forward updated CVs to alexandernelsonjobs@elderadvisory.onmicrosoft.com using Assistant Manager, Procurement as the subject of the mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.