Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2831488 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by frenchlag: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
I went on my map, and searched for that place, It does not exist, intact 2 and 4 Abagbon has been demolished, no name. My map has the ability to show pictures
Pojomojo:
A new ultra-modern Hotel located at Apapa, Lagos, urgently requires the services of suitably qualified applicants for the following vacant positions:

1.) Hotel Manager

2.) Marketer

3.) Account Officer

4.) House Keeping Supervisor

5.) Maintenance Supervisor

6.) Swimming Pool Attendant

7.) Gym Instructor

8.) Guest Service Agent (GSA)

9.) Porter

10.) Waiter/Waitress

11.) Bar Man

12.) Purchasing Officer

13.) IT Assistant

14.) Housekeeper

15.) Laundry Attendant

16.) Driver

17.) Generator Maintenance

18.) Electrician

19.) Plumber

20.) A/C Technician

21.) Painter

22.) Chef

23.) Cook

24.) Steward

25.) Night Duty Manager

26.) Office Assistant

27.) Foods & Beverages Manager

General Requirements
Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Preference shall he given to applicants residing within Apapa and its environs.
Remuneration
Very attractive.

Application Closing Date
25th September, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should collect an Application Form from "The Personnel Office (free)", attach your Curriculum Vitae with a self passport photograph and submit to:
Head, Human Resources,
4, Abagbon Close,
Off Ologun Agbaje Street,
Adeola Odeku Street.
Victoria Island,
Lagos State.

Note: Only shorrhsted candidates shall be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by frenchlag: 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
I went on my map, and searched for that place, It does not exist, infact 2 and 4 Abagbon has been demolished, no name. My map has the ability to show pictures
Pojomojo:
A new ultra-modern Hotel located at Apapa, Lagos, urgently requires the services of suitably qualified applicants for the following vacant positions:

1.) Hotel Manager

2.) Marketer

3.) Account Officer

4.) House Keeping Supervisor

5.) Maintenance Supervisor

6.) Swimming Pool Attendant

7.) Gym Instructor

8.) Guest Service Agent (GSA)

9.) Porter

10.) Waiter/Waitress

11.) Bar Man

12.) Purchasing Officer

13.) IT Assistant

14.) Housekeeper

15.) Laundry Attendant

16.) Driver

17.) Generator Maintenance

18.) Electrician

19.) Plumber

20.) A/C Technician

21.) Painter

22.) Chef

23.) Cook

24.) Steward

25.) Night Duty Manager

26.) Office Assistant

27.) Foods & Beverages Manager

General Requirements
Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Preference shall he given to applicants residing within Apapa and its environs.
Remuneration
Very attractive.

Application Closing Date
25th September, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should collect an Application Form from "The Personnel Office (free)", attach your Curriculum Vitae with a self passport photograph and submit to:
Head, Human Resources,
4, Abagbon Close,
Off Ologun Agbaje Street,
Adeola Odeku Street.
Victoria Island,
Lagos State.

Note: Only shorrhsted candidates shall be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olayinkajnr(m): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
Fexkoti:

Not BEDC.....Dufil Prima foods (indomie)

I got a call from Dufil Prima via phone to confirm if I'll come for the test. Seems a lot of people didn't apply. Unfortunately, I can't make it.

This is actually the second round of test they called me for. Hopefully, if there's a third, I'll make it God spare our lives
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Preciousify(f): 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
Good evening all.

After my interview today with an outsourcing firm, they gave me the company's name and address. I googled but didn't see the company via google.
I searched the address through Lara.ng but didn't find the address.

Pls nairalanders, what do you suggest I do?
I have interview with the company tomorrow.

Here is the address.
30 Fadunsi street, fako estate. Community bus stop. Okera Ogba.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by marvelling(m): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
Preciousify:
Good evening all.

After my interview today with an outsourcing firm, they gave me the company's name and address. I googled but didn't see the company via google.

Here is the address.

Go grin go on a fact finding mission and report back to us grin
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Preciousify(f): 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
marvelling:

Go grin go on a fact finding mission and report back to us grin
Lol.
The thing tire me Oooooooh.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Profandie(m): 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
Preciousify:
Good evening all.

Here is the address.
I suggest you go
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Fexkoti(m): 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
cana882:

Pls how did you apply bro

Two weeks ago via erecruiter
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Preciousify(f): 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
Profandie:

I suggest you go
Go where??
I can't find the address online. Nobody seem to know the place either.
How do I go to a place I don't know

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BeenieB: 11:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
frenchlag:
I went on my map, and searched for that place, It does not exist, infact 2 and 4 Abagbon has been demolished, no name. My map has the ability to show pictures

Yea, i Searched too and already planned on going
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by exotiqueify(f): 12:55am On Sep 19, 2017
geektrovert:

Babe,
Please drop the idea that getting a job in this country is based on connection. Drop it totally. If you are good, with God's support, you'd get a job. Immediately after NYSC, I got my first job through Nairaland, (XX,Bleep per month), after a couple of months, I got tired, picked up my CV and returned to nairaland..after about two months, I got another job in Abuja, few thousands less than six figures per month..Thank God.

Bros, Abeg, no vex, "do u mind if I join this group with 7 figures with zero connection?". Never a dull moment with me.... #justkiddingtho.
Earlier this year, I got tired again, Picked up my CV and returned to nairaland, I started applying for jobs in January, around February ending, on this thread, I applied for one job posted by Debby in Ogun (a multinational FMCG), I did interview in February..and resumed March..this is my current job..and we are talking 7 figures per annum net salary with Housing, lunch, fuel, transport and other perks.

In February too, my friend applied for a job on myjobmag somewhere in Lagos...did interview and resumed in March, 3Mil+ net per annum with housing, lunch, medical etc.

Another friend of mine applied for a job sometimes in April, did a series of interview and got the job last month..A managerial position straight outta NYSC, this is 7 figure net annual, with car, housing, lunch and breakfast, etc..

All of us, I repeat, all of us, have Zero connection. We just have hope, and we pray to God, and we keep attending interviews, and we never give up.

It's a matter of time, this frustration shall pass by His grace..you can PM me so I'll join your whatsapp group.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adexuxin(m): 1:44am On Sep 19, 2017
olayinkajnr:

I got a call from Dufil Prima via phone to confirm if I'll come for the test. Seems a lot of people didn't apply. Unfortunately, I can't make it.

This is actually the second round of test they called me for. Hopefully, if there's a third, I'll make it God spare our lives
you graduated with firstclass right?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Profandie(m): 3:56am On Sep 19, 2017
Preciousify:

Go where??
I can't find the address online. Nobody seem to know the place either.
How do I go to a place I don't know
When you get to Agege or Ikeja ,take a vehicle to ogba,at ogba, take a keke to Oke Ira,from there ask for Fako Estate. That's all

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olayinkajnr(m): 5:57am On Sep 19, 2017
adexuxin:
you graduated with firstclass right?

Yes. Statistics
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Preciousify(f): 7:06am On Sep 19, 2017
Profandie:

When you get to Agege or Ikeja ,take a vehicle to ogba,at ogba, take a keke to Oke Ira,from there ask for Fako Estate. That's all
Thank you very much. I'm grateful.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by semperfidelis: 8:00am On Sep 19, 2017
At least I know where Fako estate is, so it exist, but dont know the company you are going to. Get to excellence hotel in ogba and cross to the opposite side where keke and bikes are. Enter keke going to oke-ira. the last bus stop is just by the Fako estate, or you can just take a bike going to oke-ira and tell the man you are going to that estate.
Preciousify:
Good evening all.

Here is the address.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Profandie(m): 10:29am On Sep 19, 2017
Preciousify:

Thank you very much. I'm grateful.
You are welcome
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 11:54am On Sep 19, 2017
I dont do pm
Profandie:

You are welcome
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
The British Council is the world's leading cultural relations organization and creates opportunities for people in the UK and worldwide to understand each other, to work together and learn from one another. We see this as crucial to building secure, more prosperous and sustainable futures for us all. We build trust and understanding between different countries and cultures and develop strong international links that are of benefit to people in Britain and the rest of the world.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Accounting Assistant

Role Type: Transaction Processing
Reports to: Senior Accountant
Pay Band: 2
Duration of job: Indefinite

Role Purpose
To support the delivery of the financial and business processes and systems in line with corporate standards.
The post holder will undertake specific work within Finance and contribute to improving functional efficiency.
Main Opportunities/Challenges for this Role
The Finance function is structured along functional lines with the aim of embedding the ‘three lines of defence’ model at its heart, clearly separating the financial control (first line) and risk and assurance (second line) functions, ensuring the integrity of our results and the strength of our controls.
This role is pivotal to the finance team keeping to key metrics captured in the corporate financial control and compliance framework which is a key tool to access controls and give stakeholders the assurance that the first line of defence is in check and functioning as intended.
Success in this role will positively impact finance and country and otherwise will be detrimental the country’s control environment performance rating.
Main Accountabilities
Cash Accounting/Banking & Treasury:
To ensure all over the counter cash is banked in line with relevant policy and parked on SAP Cash Journals.
To ensure appropriate procedures are adhered to when cash is received and to bank all cash and other instrument within ‎2 ‎days of receipt or immediately threshold of ‎cash holding‎ is attained.
Ensure all relevant Cash Journals are balanced within 48 hours of banking being completed.
Ensure all delegated banking activities are diligently carried out.
Procurement & Payables:
Ensure all invoices are checked within 24 hours of receipt and scanned within 48 hours; thus contributing to significant reduction of Open Purchase Orders and late payment to vendors.
Ensure that scanned invoices are backed up on the Finance shared drive.
Vendor & Customer Creation:
Ensure documents and files for newly created vendors are properly filed and alphabetically for easy referencing
Update the Vendor and Customer Master Database with every new creation/amendment of vendor and customer respectively.
Financial Management:
Ensure that all FI journal documents are filed according to their numbers and the month of posting.
Participate in the preparation for internal audit and tax audit exercises; ensuring that all relevant files and documents are in place for smooth running of these audits.
Ensure that Trip envelopes are properly logged in the Trip Register, backed up on the G-Drive and properly filed in the assigned shelf.
Customer Service:
Timely provision of assistance and support to other colleagues to enable them manage their delegated finances and comply with British Council’s audit standards.
Key Relationships
Internal:
All British Council Nigeria staff
External:
Shared Services Centre
Qualifications
Minimum of OND (upper credit) in any numerate course of study.
Being in foundation level or undertaking ATS certification with a recognised accounting board.
Language Requirements:
Fluency in written and spoken English - Shortlisted candidates will either demonstrate they have met the required standard through presentation of an agreed English language certificate, or will be required to take the APTIS test and demonstrate a B2 level of English proficiency.
Role Specific Knowledge & Experience:
Minimum of one year experience spent in an accounting environment.
British Council Core Skills
Managing Finance And Resources (Level 1):
Use resources efficiently in own role and complies with financial rules and procedures.
Using Technology (Level 1):
Operates as a basic user of information systems, digital and office technology.
Able to use office software and British Council systems to do the job and manage documents or processes
Analysing data & problems (Level 1):
Is systematic.
Breaks down problems into a list of tasks to be done and decides on appropriate action.
Planning & Organising (Level 1):
Is methodical.
Able to plan own work over short timescales for routine or familiar tasks and processes.
Communicating & Influencing (Level 1):
Communicates clearly and effectively.
Listens to others and expresses self clearly, with grammatical accuracy and awareness of a diverse audience in speaking and writing.
British Council Behaviours
Working together (Essential): Establishing a genuinely common goal with others.
Connecting with others (Essential): Making regular opportunities to understand others better.
Being Accountable (Essential): Delivering my best work in order to meet my commitments
Making it Happen (Essential): Delivering clear results for the British Council.
Creating Shared Purpose (Essential). Communicating an engaging picture of how we can work together.
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
https://jobs.britishcouncil.org/Vacancies/W/6829/0/156995/5448/accounting-assistant/Referral?utm_source=external&utm_term=sub-saharan-africa-nigeria-lagos-finance-finance-locally-appointed-grade-j&utm_content=accounting-assistant&utm_campaign=british-council-recruitment&utm_medium=AtsViewLink

Note: You should only fill out the application after thoroughly reading through the Role Profile & Guidance Notes. There’s some important information you don’t want to miss.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
Vacancy Notice sad Personal Assistant-Porthacourt)
We have an urgent need to fill the role of a Personal Assistant Requirements: Bsc/HND in any of the Social/Management Courses. 1-year relevant experience in Similar Role. Must exhibit a high level of professionalism at all times. Must not be more than 26 years Old as of the date of Application. Must have Completed NYSC. Candidate must be resident in Porthacourt Skill Requirements:
 Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
 Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
 Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised.
 Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint) is a Must.
 Good Market Research analysis.
 Meticulous attention to details.
 Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and priorities work assignments with Zero error rate.
 Good problem solving skills.
 Critical thinking skills and the ability to make independent decisions & exercise good judgment. If qualified and interested, Kindly send C.V to eufondu@icsoutsourcing.com / ufondu89@gmail.com using PERSONAL ASSIATANT AS SUBJECT. Application ends on Wednesday 20th September 2017. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
Needed

1) Business Development Officer
3-5 years experience
Experience from Real Estate is compulsory
Salary - N100,000 - N200,000

2) Executive Assistant
5-7 years experience
Salary - N100,000 - N200,000

3) Marketing Executive
2-3 years experience
N75,000 - N90,000
Experience from Real Estate is compulsory

Send CV to cvs@bluesteelsolutions.com.ng with job title as subject of mail
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
GENERAL
Lumos is looking for a Project Manager in Nigeria.

1. JOB PURPOSE
The Project Manager shall be responsible for supporting Lumos operations across Nigeria. S/he will have direct interface with all units and functions on all project related assignments / tasks. Scope will include supporting functions for delivery of business objectives.

2. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES

• Develop project plan for top organizational goals as identified by members of the Senior Management team and the CEO / MD
• Facilitate the design, deployment and implementation of initiatives targeted at ensuring business growth
• Serve as focal point for all projects within the company and effectively manage group of assigned responsibilities
• Prioritize delivery of various internal projects by tracking progress against deliverables and objectives to ensure delivery of KPIs.
• Introduce process improvement initiatives and perform random process certifications to check internal procedures align to identified standards
• Maintain communication flow and continuous feedback mechanism between Senior Management and the CEO / MD
• On an ongoing basis, incumbent will be assigned to fully manage specific projects. Two (2) key projects currently identified are
 supporting the Logistics department in identifying and setting up offices / warehouses across Nigeria
 Working with the Marketing team on market research, analysis and campaign

3. SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
 First degree in any business-related role
 Professional Certification in Project Management will be an added advantage

Relevant Experience
 Strong business acumen
 Minimum 5 years proven work experience in projects management methodology and actual work including matrix management, scoping, ongoing tracking and deployment
 Extensive experience developing and making presentations on varied projects
 Relevant experience in FMCG or Telecoms
 Excellent computer skills
 Excellent written and spoken English, other languages are an advantage

Other requirements (Behavioral etc.)
 Excellent relational and communication skills
 High strives for excellence
 Excellent customer and service orientation
 Manager of self; ability to work independently with little direct supervision and ability to apply own initiative
 Above average networking and negotiation skills
 Detail oriented with strong organization skills
 Ability to work under pressure with can-do attitude
 Ability to work effectively and efficiently towards complex goals in a diverse environment with multiple and changing demands

Please send cover letter and cv to: careers@lumos.com.ng
Subject: Project Manager
Deadline: Thursday 21st September 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
GENERAL
Lumos is looking for a Technical Manager in Nigeria.

1. JOB PURPOSE
The Technical Manager would be responsible for managing the technical activities of the lab, coordinating testing activities, product analysis and producing corresponding reports and developing effective ways to manage the technical activities of the Lab to save cost and produce optimum results while achieving set targets.

2. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ability to manage overall operations of NG Lab is a key requirement; resources, projects, stakeholders
• Define, produce, review policies and procedures for the execution of projects and daily activities for the Lab
• Analyze key business data to derive insights to drive business decisions
• Ensure standard operating procedures and project guidelines are in place and being adhered to
• Serve as focal point for the product development team including research and development in Nigeria
• Lead and supervise introduction of new technology and product to the market
• Project scheduling and resource management for the Lab
• Planning, budgeting and reporting on technical activities of the Lab
• Provide technical training to teams when required and serve as a technical mentor to team members
• Monitor and maintain LAB equipment and testers
• Liaise and maintain relationship with the Technical team in HQ to resolve technical problems with product
• Make presentations on project status, present monthly and annual reports to senior management
• Task allocation and performance evaluation of team members
• Responsible for effectively managing NG Technical team and inspiring team members to achieve goals through excellence, quality and innovation; delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently

3. SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
• First degree in Engineering or practical engineering in electronics
Relevant Experience
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience of which 4 years must have been in managerial capacity
• Production line experience
• Failure analysis and refurbishing of electronic products
• Software and hardware upgrades for electronic products
• Power and communication systems
• Information technology applications (ERP and CRM)
• Understanding of hardware and software
• Design of training material and work flows
Other requirements (Behavioral etc.)
• People management skill
• Team building and management
• Excellent communication; both verbal and written
• Ability to work in multicultural context
• Problem solving skill
• Experience with Microsoft office products (word, excel, PPT)
• Assertive

Please send cover letter and cv to: careers@lumos.com.ng
Subject: Technical Manager
Deadline: Thursday 21st September 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
We are currently recruiting a Risk Manager/Chief Compliance Officer (Lagos) for a client.

The ideal candidate must have the following competencies:
• Excellent knowledge and experience of ERM principles and policies
• Knowledge of BASEL III
• Strong on reporting and presentation of data for ease of use by end users

Qualification
• Bachelor degree in Accountancy, Banking, Finance, Science or related field. Advanced degree a plus.
• Minimum 5+ years related and unbroken work experience in compliance role
• Knowledge of the relevant laws, regulations, rules, codes and guidelines
• Demonstrated expertise in regulations and regulatory matters
• Prior work experience and knowledge of the capital market NFIU rules and ISA will be a major advantage
Please send updated CVs to cofili@icsoutsourcing.com if qualified and interested
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
We are assisting our client, a leading e-Commerce company in search for a 'Senior Digital Marketing Manager'.

- To qualify, you must have over 7 years of experience in Digital Marketing and Customer Value Management.
- You will be responsible for developing & managing the digital marketing, creative, communication strategies & programs in order to maximize traffic & sales from B2C through integrated marketing effort and key paid and organic channels.

Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their resume to select@workforcegroup.com with the Email Subject: Senior Digital Marketing Manager.

Please note that this role is in Lagos and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
I am currently sourcing for a PROJECT ARCHITECT for a reputable Interior Design organization in LAGOS. The job specifications are as follows:

• To be responsible for supervising the production line from start to finish
• Ensure that all production schedules are executed according to agreed time frame.
• Ensure the furniture produced meet the company’s quality standard.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD,
• An awareness of health and safety issues.
• knowledge of a range of engineering functions and procedures
• A Degree in Engineering
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ relevant work experience

Please send cvs to cofili@icsoutsourcing.com. Note that only candidates that meet the specifications will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Preciousify(f): 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
semperfidelis:
At least I know where Fako estate is, so it exist, but dont know the company you are going to. Get to excellence hotel in ogba and cross to the opposite side where keke and bikes are. Enter keke going to oke-ira. the last bus stop is just by the Fako estate, or you can just take a bike going to oke-ira and tell the man you are going to that estate.
Thanks a bunch.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
We are looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of Accounts Officer at our ABUJA Office. Qualifications: B.Sc. / HND in Accounting or related field. Minimum of Two (2) Years Work Experience Professional Certifications and Familiarity with SAGE will be an advantage Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CVs to career@jetlinkng.com Application Closing Date: 19th September, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
A reputable private hospital based in Lagos is currently in need of Nurses. Interested candidate should forward their CV to obaikhena.ilenre@tyonex.com.ng. Ideal candidate must have graduated from the school of Nursing. This application closes one week from now.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by OluwaloseAyo: 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
Position: Marketing

Life Learners Training Center is a Training, Research and Development Company having to deliver in several business subsidiaries. Located in Wuse 2 Abuja, Nigeria. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and versatile that gets the job done. They would help prospective clients make effective decisions about the Services and Products we offer.

Responsibilities:

1. Responsible for marketing our Training, e-Learning services to current and potential clients through targeted marketing campaigns and strategies.
2. Finding out what the market wants, coming up with penetrative strategies of how we can be of service to them.
3. Responsible for conveying a positive image and improving the reputation of the our brand to clients.
4. Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
5. Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
6. Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team
7. Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
8. Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.

Requirements:

• BA/BS in Business Admin and Marketing degree or equivalent work experience.
• Some past experience in Marketing preferred.
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
• Extremely detail-oriented and with perfect follow-up skills.
• Must be Abuja resident.

NOTE:

You can sign on as a part time job, or a full time position.

Qualified candidates should apply by e-mailing their CV , mentioning the position Title in the subject, to: oluwaloseayo@gmail.com. Its an Huge Opportunity…..Treat as Urgent please
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Profandie(m): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
Good evening people
Pls who knows about Pivot ng.
1st Balewa from Shitta bus stop from the National Stadium
I applied for audit trainee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.