Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2831601 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Udumeze1: 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
debbie:
Urgent vacancy exist for confident and resilient Sales Executives, with strong negotiation skill and commercial awareness preferably in the banking sector.

Candidate must have over 4 years experience in banking or FMCG sector.

Interested candidates should send cv to rachel.akobi@elizade.net on or before COB 30th Sept
Pls, I will like to know the location. Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Mlegend(m): 12:54am On Sep 21, 2017
please, i need direction to this place from sango "Plot 12, Block 15, Adebayo Doherty Street,
Lekki Phase 1". thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Vichirino(m): 12:59am On Sep 21, 2017
TreNova Limited, is the organiser of the popular NOVA Strategy for School Growth Seminar and the publisher of Learnnova Learning Support Studio and Mobile Learning App. We have been in business for seven years and we are a member of an International business growth consulting organisation, offering astute business executives, owners, directors and professionals a fresh, unique and dynamic approach to business in 26 countries spread across 4 major continents. We have trained over 7,000 school leaders in Nigeria and more than 1,000 SME leaders across various sectors. We have made our reputation by making our customers at least N100 for every naira we charged in fees. 

website url: www.trenovaacademy.com

Position title : Executive Marketer

Responsibilities:

Contributing to and developing marketing plans and strategies;

Monitoring competitor activity;

Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.

Maintaining and updating customer databases

Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;

Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers.

Identifying and developing new business through follow-up calls; cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings;

Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the product, articulately and confidently;

Skills

Proficient computer skills including:

Excel and Word.

Strong creative skills

Superior communication, problem solving and attention to detail

Must be able to multi-task

Strong sense of teamwork

Position will involve commuting and physicality

Salary: #60,000

Commission: 4%

Performance Bonus: #1,000,000 annual performance bonus (Driven by performance)

If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, send your Curriculum Vitae to career@learnnova.com
Application close on the 15th of October, 2017.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Mackin: 4:57am On Sep 21, 2017
Calabar jobs

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Mackin: 4:58am On Sep 21, 2017
Sales manager

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by arthurshelly: 6:07am On Sep 21, 2017
Hello house
Please who know zandas global resources in Ajao estate beside eleganza staff quarter,I google the company name and four out that they are into cosmetic.please who know much about there working condition and pay..please help a brother,the interview is saturday 23/09/2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 7:54am On Sep 21, 2017
7star Events Centre, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:

1.) Chef

2.) Cook

3.) Waiter/ Waitress

Requirement
Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
4th October, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to:
7Star Events Centre
2 Akilo Road,
7 Star B/Stop,
Akilo-Ikeja
Lagos State.
Tel: 08022946210, 08033213675
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 7:56am On Sep 21, 2017
[b]Jay Osbie is an online brand and retailer for fashion-forward men. The site offers a range of products from casual styles to traditional wear, styled up and re-thought for the modern Nigerian man.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Operations Assistant

Job Description
We are looking for a competent Operations Assistant to help with the running of the daily operations of the company.
Forward information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
Maintain proper and accurate physical and virtual records of sales, inventory and purchases.
Maintain supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs.
Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items.
Serves customers by backing-up receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status.
Requirements
OND/NCE
Sound knowledge of MS Office packages
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfTuMkNr1LPuCwsOZKuFlzVq5QBV5H7sl5W1lYkRi6ie4Wd0g/viewform[/b]
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 7:57am On Sep 21, 2017
[b]We are a standard cleaning and facility management outfit with outstanding reputation for quality,integrity and excellence.Our commitment to the responsible use of chemicals and equipment ensures safety and longevity of your property and provides invaluable protection against health hazards.
Our clients consider business with us a long term investment in the health, safety and environmental aspects of their premises. Our experience working with corporate organizations overtime as facility managers has given us the knowledge and experience needed to meet your exact needs promptly and efficiently.
We provide a range of services including office cleaning, residential cleaning, housekeeping & guest house management, post-construction cleaning, floor maintenance and restoration, fumigation & pest control.
We add value to our customers’ lives by making their office and home environment as clinically clean and conducive as possible.

Cleaners
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationSecondary School (SSCE)
LocationLagos
Job FieldJanitorial Services

Applicants are expected to undergo a month training in our Academy to help build your soft and hard skills. Qualified candidates after the one month training will be offered the cleaning Job.

Applicants are required to have a minimum of SSCE.
Be under the age of 18 - 30 years.
Must reside in Lagos Island axis as most of our clients are based there.
Have a can do attitude and willing to go the extra mile.
Must look very presentable.
Method of Application
Applicants can apply by sending sms to 08181086022. Interview is on going at our office in yaba.[/b]
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 7:58am On Sep 21, 2017
A leading company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Warehouse Attendant

Requiremen
Candidates should possess OND qualification
Application Closing Date
4th October, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications and CV’s in person to:
The Manager Human Recourses,
10, Morison Crescent,
c/o Alausa B/Stop,
Oregun,
Lagos State.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by AmNuhell: 8:51am On Sep 21, 2017
I just got this message ...can some one please verify whether its legit or not.

You are hereby invited for an Interview on Monday 25th September, 2017, by 11am at SAMOVIC HOMES AND PROPERTIES, The Kitchen Towers, Omole/Ogba Junction, Ikeja, Lagos,
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Bodmit(m): 9:01am On Sep 21, 2017
careerpluzz:
SALES POSITIONS FOR O/LEVEL AND DIPLOMA HOLDERS. (Lagos Only)
Our client seeks smart young and motivated individuals with just O/Level qualification or at most a National Diploma to work in the capacity of Sales Officers.

The available openings are in Oniru, Aponbong, Marina and Victoria Island extension.

Only candidates interested in field sales may apply through;
careerpluzz@gmail.com

[color=#550000]
Email has been block, messages bounce back.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Preciousify(f): 10:30am On Sep 21, 2017
Profandie:

Welcome
Did you go for the interview?
And how was it?
I did not. I couldn't get any info about the company online.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 21, 2017
7th Heaven Hotel & Suites @ no. 11 tunde alabi street, off okey okeke drive, arowojobe estate

Pls I need direction to this place.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by marvelling(m): 11:25am On Sep 21, 2017
Preciousify:
I did not. I couldn't get any info about the company online.
so you chickened out grin

4 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kingcliff: 11:36am On Sep 21, 2017
Pls who received this invite or knows about it

Your application have been considered,You're to come for an interview on Fri.22/9/17 @ 2,Sunday str.off Ikorodu rd,beside GTBank,Palmgrove,Lagos.
DOVE ADMIN.......

pls help me with how authentic or real it is
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 21, 2017
Please has anyone done interview with Page or pledge finance.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
Well! I need a part time job, more or less like a second job cos a I have a main job I am passionate about but want to be useful with the spare time it affords and can also work from anywhere as long as I have internet.
I have more than 10years experience in business management, 4yrs + in hospitality business, posses requisite ability to bring out the best in staffs (team mates), 12years + experience in agriculture(Palm plantation and Palm products processing), 6years+Experience in Computer Engineering( Networking, Visat installations and Hardware repair),etc.
I am available 6pm- 12am Monday-Thursday's, 12noon -4am Friday's-Saturday's, 10am-4am Saturday's-Sunday and 1pm-12am Sunday's-Monday's.
I have training in law, agriculture, music, computer engineering, business development and management, agricultural products processing and packaging,etc.

I am available for meetings via video calls on the go, or we schedule a more appropriate time to meet.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by cana882(m): 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
Good day house

Dear xxxx xxxxxx,

Thank you for applying for the position of Production Supervisor with Dew of Hermon.

We would like to invite you to come to our office to interview for the position. Your interview has been scheduled for September 22nd, 10:00am, at KM 17, Airport Road, Port Harcourt.

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Xxxx Xxxxx.

I know I applied for the job, but no luck in getting good details about the firm and the address stated. Please any info about the firm will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmatik(m): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
GNLD

kingcliff:
Pls who received this invite or knows about it

Your application have been considered,You're to come for an interview on Fri.22/9/17 @ 2,Sunday str.off Ikorodu rd,beside GTBank,Palmgrove,Lagos.
DOVE ADMIN.......

pls help me with how authentic or real it is
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sezua(m): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
Habisoye:
A chartered accountant is needed in a manufacturing firm in abuja urgently.
Requirements: 2+years expérience as an Accountant
ACA/ACCA is a must.
familiarity with accounting software.
Please watsap me on 07035704242 only if you meet the listed criteria especially the ACA part ooo abeg.

Note: i'm also an Accountant but yet to complete my ICAN, hence i cant applied and i was asked to reffer a friend, but the ones i have are already engaged.
Do u have roles for yet to be chartered accountants?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
pheebe:
7th Heaven Hotel & Suites @ no. 11 tunde alabi street, off okey okeke drive, arowojobe estate

Pls I need direction to this place.

the address looks icomplete. i know there's an arowojobe estate in mende maryland. if that's the one kindly state where you're commuting from so that you can get a concise description.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
why do u want to work when u can be a consultant?
specter:
Well! I need a part time job, more or less like a second job cos a I have a main job I am passionate about but want to be useful with the spare time it affords and can also work from anywhere as long as I have internet.
I have more than 10years experience in business management, 4yrs + in hospitality business, posses requisite ability to bring out the best in staffs (team mates), 12years + experience in agriculture(Palm plantation and Palm products processing), 6years+Experience in Computer Engineering( Networking, Visat installations and Hardware repair),etc.
I am available 6pm- 12am Monday-Thursday's, 12noon -4am Friday's-Saturday's, 10am-4am Saturday's-Sunday and 1pm-12am Sunday's-Monday's.
I have training in law, agriculture, music, computer engineering, business development and management, agricultural products processing and packaging,etc.

I am available for meetings via video calls on the go, or we schedule a more appropriate time to meet.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlueRayDick: 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
KillerBeauty:

As in ehn. Nigeria recruiters too dey old fashion, dem nor dey ever learn new things. Oyibo people sef nor dey too send cv and cover letter again, some go just say make u do video about yourself and send.
But for Niaja everything Na cv

That is naija for u o my sister
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Preciousify(f): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
marvelling:

so you chickened out grin
grin grin grin
I did Oooooooh. I even got a call from them but I ignored. Though, I had another interview somewhere and I think it's better than the former. Waiting for the next stage sha.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
Pojomojo:
why do u want to work when u can be a consultant?

Okay! I should be grateful if you can link me up.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by holarjidex(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
pheebe:
Please has any one done interview with Page or pledge finance.

I did
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by vic4real22: 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
pls o, can anybody confirm the authenticity of this address.
We are pleased to invite you for a chat/ job interview on Monday, 25th September, 2017 at 09:00am prompt.
Venue: Glanvills Complex, 174 Funsho Williams Avenue, Costain Bus-Stop, Surulere, Lagos.
On arrival, ask the Security/ Receptionist to link you up with the HR, Abolade. Please come with your credentials and CV.
Kindly confirm receipt. You can as well call this number for details 08100943511.
Thank you!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
LEGIT
vic4real22:
pls o, can anybody confirm the authenticity of this address.
We are pleased to invite you for a chat/ job interview on Monday, 25th September, 2017 at 09:00am prompt.
Venue: Glanvills Complex, 174 Funsho Williams Avenue, Costain Bus-Stop, Surulere, Lagos.
On arrival, ask the Security/ Receptionist to link you up with the HR, Abolade. Please come with your credentials and CV.
Kindly confirm receipt. You can as well call this number for details 08100943511.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kingcliff: 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
Emmatik:
GNLD

Thanks bro, i thought that much

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.