Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,372 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2828290 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by obonujoker(m): 11:39am On Oct 10, 2017
izzou:

The required years of experience do not scare me. I will still apply grin

The highest na say dem go send my cv to their Recycle bin

Mummy Debbie, good afternoon. How art thou?

Lolsss... bro you sabi dem well... dem wan use psychology on us... even if dem put 20 years experience, we go still apply.... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Cynnny(f): 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
Andraday:

Lol... Thank you

But my position isn't secretary though ...
Alright, did you later go for the interview?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chrisjane(f): 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
Job Role: Female Accountant
Key Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the preparation of financial statements and support schedules according to corporate time lines
• Developing and managing budgets
• Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records
• Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions
• Reconciliation of bank statements, purchases invoice, cost control/accounting.
• Accounts Payable, including processing invoices, following up on vendors and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner
• Accounts Receivable, including processing payments, producing statement of accounts, collections on overdue accounts and account reconciliation when required.
• Processing Employee expense reports, verifying expenses are within the company guidelines, correcting errors, questioning abnormal expenses and entering into the finance system.
• Invoice creation and distribution when required.
• Filing and records retention
• Documentation and testing of internal enterprise reporting system upgrades and modifications
• Preparation of audit sampling package for external & internal audits
• Support other team members as necessary
Requirements
• First degree in Accounting
• 3-5 years’ cognate accounting experience
• Sound accounting knowledge
• Excellent MS Office skills and ability to work with Peachtree and Sage
• Must be a certified accountant

Salary: 1200000 per annum
Suitable female candidates who reside around Ajah and its environs should send their CV’s to recruitment@sdhrlimited.com on or before 15th October using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by slye(m): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
Pls house, who has an idea of how ipNX aptitude test is like?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
PREP WELL
slye:
Pls house, who has an idea of how ipNX aptitude test is like?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
Please could anyone tell me how i could get to Davies Street Lagos Island from ogba?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting Limited - Our client in Haulage and Logistics Industry seeks to recruit the services of:

Job Title: Accountant

Job Responsibilities
Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records and cash flow statement
Summarize the company’s financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement.
Tax monitoring and assist in responding to external auditors
Preparation of the company accounts reconciliation statements
Preparation of company management accounts
Remittance of statutory returns and reports including taxes
Requirements
First degree in Accounting. ICAN is an added advantage.
Minimum of five (5) years’ experience.
Excellent knowledge of Peachtree accounting software and Microsoft Office suite.
Attention to details.
Good planning and proper time management.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: services@peridotforte.com using ‘Accountant’ as the email subject.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
A foremost indigenous company operating in the oil & gas sector of the Nigeria Economy, due to business expansion and growth, seek to employ visionary and goal oriented individuals with entrepreneur ability and good experience in the following industries; Oil & Gas, Oxygen related Gas industry and plastic industry.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Accountant / Assistant Accountant

south south
south east
Lagos

Requirements
B.Sc / HND in Accounting from a reputable Institution. A professional qualification may be an advantage.
Working knowledge of Accounting Software such as (i) Tally (ii) Seage etc.
Be detailed, analytical, faithful and disciplined.
Have relevant working experience in a structured reputable organization.
Have a good understanding of Internal control mechanism of Accounting Department.
Be able to support sales & marketing team in applying sales policies and must have good interpersonal relationship
Audit/Tax experience, an established audit firm will be an added advantage.
Experience in Accounting for consolidation and financial reporting.
Interested candidate must have sound financial accounting skill.
Minimum of 5-10 years experiences.
Application Closing Date
24th October, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's/Resume with application letter and 2 scanned passport photograph to: innovativeworld_2017@yahoo.com

Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
An Indigenous Oil and Gas company with head office in Lagos and nationwide spread, requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to boost its operations in the capacity below:

Job Title: Female Account Officer

Requirements
First degree or HND in Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or Statistics from a recognized University or Polytechnic (not less than Second Class Lower/Lower Credit) with 2 to 3 years work experience and professional qualification.
Candidates must be married not less than 40 years and above old and must exhibit considerable degree of competence, integrity, transparency on matters of financial resources management and must be computer literate.
Must be residents of any of the following council areas of Lagos State: Amuwo Odofin; Apapa; Ojo; Surulere and Isolo.
Application Closing Date
24th October, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: Olukunle87@yahoo.com

Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted for interview/test.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
chidivalour:
Please could anyone tell me how i could get to Davies Street Lagos Island from ogba?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by nellyquash(f): 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
debbie:
Britelson Nigeria Limited is a duly registered Real Estate Firm with the primary objective of developing and managing world class real estate to harness good living.

We are currently recruiting vibrant, hardworking and trust worthy individuals (Male or female) for the following positions:

1.MD’s Secretary
He/She would report to the Managing Director and the Human Resource Manager and be responsible for all secretarial duties.

2. Relationship Officers
He/She would report to the MD and the HR and would be responsible for creating and developing innovative ways to communicate the company's message to their existing customers and also prepare, plan and manage the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion

3. Driver.

Qualifications: 1-3years experience in related field as above . Fresh graduates can apply.

Send CV to: Okokpujie.joy@britelson.com

Or in person to:
55, King Perekule Street, off Evo Road, G.R.A Phase II, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.

Dear Applicant, Britelson Nig.Ltd. invites you for an interview tomorrow Wednesday, 11th October, 2017 at 55, King Perekule Strt,GRA Phase II,PHC. 10am prompt.

Thanks for the post above Madam Debbie.

Please who else received interview for this.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by careerpluzz: 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
CUSTOMER LIAISON OFFICERS IN MAJOR CITIES/TOWNS (NATIONWIDE)

Our client has a term contract for a major multinational that requires gathering data and follow through activities.

We seek smart, young and reasonably educated candidates (of different educational levels) to function as its RESIDENT LIAISON OFFICERS in their towns/cities of residence.

Only one candidate per town/city will be hired.

Resumption will be almost immediate.

The initial contract will span the first three months (T & C applies).

Salaries and other benefits exist for this role.

Guidance will be provided remotely from Lagos.

Only candidates who demonstrate some proof of having a fair knowledge of the geography of the town will be considered.

Preferences will be given to candidates who are currently unemployed.

Prior field experience while not a necessity could be an added advantage.

Candidates residing in Abuja,Port Harcourt and Lagos need not apply.

Interested candidates should please apply with a cover letter and resume indicating their preferred position, town/city as the subject of the mail

Example; LIAISON OFFICER/EKPOMA/EDO STATE.

Please send your applications through;

The HR Manager,
careerpluzz@gmail.com

Attached copies of the C.V and the cover letter as prepared in MS Word or PDF is a pre-requisite for consideration.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mtunny: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
Great work guys.

Please i need info about this message i got if they are real or true. It was sent through sms and not mail. I called the number it was sent through but it wasn't informative enough.

Fwd: R&E LIMITED HEREBY INVITES YOU FOR AN INTERVIEW TOMORROW,11/10/2017,@12PM PROMPT.VENUE:GOVENOR'S HOTEL AND APARTMENTS,PLOT 294 ADEYEMO AKAPO STREET OMOLE PHASE 1,IKEJA,LAGOS.YOU ARE REQUIRED TO COME WITH YOUR ORIGINAL CREDENTIALS AND WRITING MATERIALS.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
hi guys, I'm currently in ENUGU, it's a beautiful city and I'm seriously considering getting a job and building my career here, problem is I've been trying no luck still, sent out my Cv countless times to different organizations in and outside ENUGU nothing is forthcoming so I've decided to take it to another level. I need like minds here in ENUGU town let's get into this organizations and drop off CVs manually. who's in?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Harrisee(m): 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
JustDera:
hi guys, I'm currently in ENUGU, it's a beautiful city and I'm seriously considering getting a job and building my career here, problem is I've been trying no luck still, sent out my Cv countless times to different organizations in and outside ENUGU nothing is forthcoming so I've decided to take it to another level. I need like minds here in ENUGU town let's get into this organizations and drop off CVs manually. who's in?

Thumbs up.
Have tried that before. But who knows, you might get lucky.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 8:21am On Oct 11, 2017
CCharles Resources Limited is wholly indigenous computer and Telecommunication Company established to undertake all business relating to computer & telecommunication, providing unparalleled information technology (I.T.) solution, tailored to meet the diverse business needs of our clients.

Job Title: Web Developer/ Graphic Designer

Requirements
B.Sc/HND in Computer Science /Engineering or related field
2- 5 years’ experience in web/graphic design and must have a strong understanding of cross border compatibility, general web functions and standards.
Deep expertise and hands on experience with web applications and programming language such as HTML, CSS, CSS3,Javascript, Jquery and API’s
Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
Responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites from layout to function.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current Curriculum Vitae prepared as a word document and saved with full names to: careers@ccharlesresources.com and quote the post applied for as the subject of the mail

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 8:21am On Oct 11, 2017
CCharles Resources Limited is wholly indigenous computer and Telecommunication Company established to undertake all business relating to computer & telecommunication, providing unparalleled information technology (I.T.) solution, tailored to meet the diverse business needs of our clients.

Job Title: Support Supervisor/ Team Lead

Requirements
B.Sc/HND in Computer Science /Engineering or related field
2- 5 years’ experience with POS/ATM/ end user support
Knowledge of windows 7 and Microsoft office application.
Knowledge of IT hardware/Network – monitoring, Troubleshooting and support.
Good and thorough knowledge of Microsoft office suites especially EXCEL
Must have good interpersonal relationship and supervisory skills
Excellent communication skills, very assertive with good initiatives
Certification in ITIL, A+, MCDST,MCP, N+ an added advantage
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current Curriculum Vitae prepared as a word document and saved with full names to: careers@ccharlesresources.com and quote the post applied for as the subject of the mail

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 8:23am On Oct 11, 2017
Mines.io offers modern financial services for emerging markets. There are over 3B unbanked consumers in the world without access to formal financial services. Mines.io is a VC-backed startup founded by Stanford CS faculty and PhD grads that is tackling this problem by developing new, mobile-based financial services. Our microfinance platform enables consumers to get non-collateralized loans in minutes, often for the first time in their lives.

Job Title: KwikCash Customer Service Agent

Job Details
KwikCash offers instant cash loans to mobile subscribers. We are seeking experienced Customer Care Agents who will be responsible for managing all customer care interactions for this product.
Responsibilities
You will be required to respond all support sms, call, email enquiries in a timely manner and ensure an excellent customer experience by correctly identifying customer issues and promptly providing resolution including timely escalation of issues to the appropriate support levels.
Job Requirements
3 year(s) experience
Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses:
Computer Science
Electrical Engineering
ICT/Internet software Information Technology
Desired Skills:
Banking
Basic Computer skills
Business Etiquette
Computer systems and networking
Credit Management
Customer Relationship Management
IT Operations Support
Support
Teamwork
Tech Support
Troubleshooting
Written Communications
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Visit www.ratatype.com
Click on “sign up” and enter your full name and email address and complete the sign up process
Click on “Typing Test”
Click on “Take a Typing Test”
Click on “Start typing now”
Once completed, click on your name at the top-right corner of the page
Click on “certificate” and note the URL at the bottom of your certificate.
Send an email to: careers@mines.io with the URL in the body of the email and your CV attached. No introduction letter necessary.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 8:36am On Oct 11, 2017
A Muslim School at Ikorodu Lagos needs an Accounts Officer/Bursar for immediate employment. Interested Candidate should forward his /her CV to this email: aiocharteredaccountants@ymail.com.

Basic Qualifications

HND/BSc in Accounting/Accountancy or any other related discplines,

AAT/ Professional Student of ICAN will be an added advantage, and

Knowledge of Quickbooks Accounting Software.

Resident of Ikorodu and its environment will be an added advantage.

2. Also their is a vacancy for an Industrial Trainee in an Audit firm at Ikorodu. Interested candidate should possess OND in Accountancy.

Resident of Ikorodu and its environment will be an added advantage. Please send your CV to the address above with post apply for as the subject of the mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 8:42am On Oct 11, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Valkyr: 9:00am On Oct 11, 2017
JustDera:

Be serious. I dy Enugu too and We need to change strategy
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by steph31: 9:24am On Oct 11, 2017
Hello All,

A client is looking for you if you are a highly motivated Sales Executive located in Port-harcourt.

Have 1-2 years relevant sales experience
Must be self-confident, intelligent, smart, and out-going
Must be versed in the use of Microsoft office and comfortable with a personal computer
Must be able to drive a car
Must be female, not more than 32 years of age
Must be a self-starter and hardworking enough to meet sales targets
Ideal candidate must be a single female and should have over a year of Experience in sales. Position attracts sales commission, company car (fueled and maintained), medical allowance, 13th-month salary.

Kindly forward CVs to steph@acegoals.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Gagacy12: 9:31am On Oct 11, 2017
We're currently sourcing for Business Development/key Account Manager

Applicant's:
- Must have sold/selling machines
- Sold/Selling Electrical products
- Sold/Selling Building materials
- Sold/Selling Cleaning machines
- Sold/Selling Cars
Responsibilities:
• Identifying and developing sustainable relationships with strategic Nigerian and International key accounts customers at both strategic and tactical level.
•Driving and managing the entire sales process -targeting to top prospects and identifying client.
• Generating new business by leveraging relationships, prospecting, conducting demonstrations, seminars and launching of the brands represented with display events to the
• Organizing special promotions and campaigns, dedicated to key account customers as well as managing and coordinating individual projects in conjunction with the various subsidiaries
• Provide technical support to customers and other service professionals as required.

Qualification

• HND or B.sc Business Admin or technical/industrial engineering
Experience: 5yrs (+) in sales and Bus. Dev
Good interpersonal skills, coupled with previous experience in sales of building materials and others tangible products.

Interested and qualified applicant's Send your updated CV to
osarumwense_john@yahoo.com

Using 'Business Development & Key Account Manager' as the mail Subject.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 11, 2017
Valkyr:

Be serious. I dy Enugu too and We need to change strategy
yes Valkyr I've never been more serious. what part of Enugu are you in let's get to work. I'm in Independence Layout
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by alukstea(m): 11:00am On Oct 11, 2017
This Job opportunity is a part time ambassadorial opening, you become an ambassador for the organization and through you we want to reach out to residents of your rural community. All about financial inclusion. Its a high remuneration job, something you wouldn't want to miss.

To get started register on :

https://bincomict.has-jobs.com/location-based-brand-representative-lagos/169477/0/apply
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Valkyr: 11:36am On Oct 11, 2017
[quote author=JustDera post=61311349]
yes Valkyr I've never been more serious. what part of Enugu are you in let's get to work. I'm in Independence LayoutPp
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by bamasite(m): 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
My friend got same message. Please can we connect on whatsapp?
nellyquash:

Dear Applicant, Britelson Nig.Ltd. invites you for an interview tomorrow Wednesday, 11th October, 2017 at 55, King Perekule Strt,GRA Phase II,PHC. 10am prompt.

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Profandie(m): 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
Got an email from Excel Corporation for Graduate Entrepreneur Development Personel
Pls any pointers? Advice? Suggestions?
I would really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chrisjane(f): 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
SD Human Resources is recruiting female marketers for a client at Lekki. Minimum of SSCE and 0-1 year experience is required. Salary is 40000 plus commission. To apply, send your CV to recruitment@sdhrlimited.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
A reputable Hotel in Owerri seeks to recruit the vacant position below to boost its operations:

Job Title: Hotel Manager

Requirements
Degree or HND in Hotel Management with ten (10) years experience in hospitality outfit of Which 5 must be in senior management position within the industry.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV’s to: alaowerrehotel@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by rossyc(f): 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
nellyquash:

hi, did you attend the interview? If yes which position did you apply for?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chommieblaq(f): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
JustDera:

I sent you a pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.