Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2830889 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Profandie(m): 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
johnime:
HOPE U ARE READY TO WORK 7 DAYS A WEEK AND ONE OFF DAY WITHIN TWO WEEKS?
I am ready my brother.
God is my muscle!!!

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by TR1212: 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
Please, I'd like to comment on an observation. I've noticed that some people have lost opportunities here due to misinformation. If someone asks for confirmation of an address or a company, kindly refrain from commenting if you dont know that address or you haven't been to the company before. Please, do not comment based on hearsay and IF YOU MUST, kindly provide reason why you're advising such a person against attending.

If the invitation or company is a sham, say so and why.
If it's a marketing job that you didn't like, say so.
But please, dont just say "DONT GO" or "RUN" or "SAVE YOUR MONEY" or whatever. State the reason and let the candidates decide for themselves if it's worth it or not. The fact that you didn't like or accept a company, their environment or the job you interviewed for doesn't mean another person won't.

Thank you.

Weldone Debbie. God bless you.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nampak is Africa’s leading diversified packaging manufacturer, and has been listed on the JSE Limited (Johannesburg Stock Exchange) for 47 years. Nampak operates from 28 sites in South Africa, contributing approximately 49% to trading profit, 13 sites in the rest of Africa, contributing 52% to trading profit, as well as 10 sites in the United Kingdom, contributing 5% to trading profit.

We are a front-line multinational manufacturing company with clientele cutting across the major sectors of the economy. In our drive to maintain our leadership position through quality service, applications are required from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Title: Electrician

Requirements
HND/OND in Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
Must have knowledge of VSD, PLC and Motor Controller programming will be an advantage with knowledge of PLC Logic and Automated Control System.
3-5 years working experience in Industrial Electronics and/or power distribution and Control system.
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV's to: nampaknigeriamail@nampak.com
Or
Head, Human Resources/Admin,
Nampak Nigeria Limited,
3 - 7 Metal Box Road,
Ogba,
Lagos State.
Or
P.M.B. 21588,
Ikeja,
Lagos State.
TR1212:
Please, I'd like to comment on an observation. I've noticed that some people have lost opportunities here due to misinformation. If someone asks for confirmation of an address or a company, kindly refrain from commenting if you dont know that address or you haven't been to the company before. Please, do not comment based on hearsay and IF YOU MUST, kindly provide reason why you're advising such a person against attending.

If the invitation or company is a sham, say so and why.
If it's a marketing job that you didn't like, say so.
But please, dont just say "DONT GO" or "RUN" or "SAVE YOUR MONEY" or whatever. State the reason and let the candidates decide for themselves if it's worth it or not. The fact that you didn't like or accept a company, their environment or the job you interviewed for doesn't mean another person won't.

Thank you.

Weldone Debbie. God bless you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by careerpluzz: 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
JustDera:
hi guys, I'm currently in ENUGU, it's a beautiful city and I'm seriously considering getting a job and building my career here, problem is I've been trying no luck still, sent out my Cv countless times to different organizations in and outside ENUGU nothing is forthcoming so I've decided to take it to another level. I need like minds here in ENUGU town let's get into this organizations and drop off CVs manually. who's in?

Administrative Assistant vacancy for fresh graduates.

Maximum age is 28.

Location; Independence Layout, Enugu.

Apply via;

growth2014@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
Care Vision Support Initiative - A reputable Hospital located in Jos, Plateau State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Driver

Ref: RMS/DR/006

Qualifications
Must be a male with minimum of an O' level Certificate
5 years relevant experience and current Driver's license.
Application Closing Date
21st November, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit hard copies of their writing Application Letters and CV's at:
Care Vision Support Initiative,
No. 91 Nema House,
Rayfield,
Jos,
Plateau State.
Or
Send Applications by post to:
P.O Box 13014
Jos,
Plateau State.

Note: The reference number of the post must be quoted at the top right of the Application Letter.
careerpluzz:

Administrative Assistant vacancy for fresh graduates.

Maximum age is 28.

Location; Independence Layout, Enugu.

Apply via;

growth2014@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sirakj(m): 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
johnime:
YES, OWNER, BABAIJEBU i THINK 60 K OFR A START AND IT HAS GOT PENSION OR SO
Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sharplikenail: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
You can get directions from anywhere in Lagos with Lara.ng.

She'll tell you how much for bus plus even price for Uber & Taxify to compare. See photo below.

Good luck!

Vizzim:

Thank you sir. Please can you give me directions from C.m.s

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
Needed

House of Yhiga is in need of Experienced Tailors to join the team.

Details in the ad.

Call/WhatsApp @yhiga_

https://www./1989745641248974/

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Lawal4green: 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
johnime:
HOPE U ARE READY TO WORK 7 DAYS A WEEK AND ONE OFF DAY WITHIN TWO WEEKS?
sir please do u know how much FMCG distribution limited pay as salary for warehouse manager?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
No, I do not know. are you a graduate? if yes, factor in transport, accommodation feeding and transport into whatever you want to negotiate.
I heard a graduate in Nigeria take home pay is about $6000 per annum
Lawal4green:
sir please do u know how much FMCG distribution limited pay as salary for warehouse manager?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chrisjane(f): 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
SD Human Resources is urgently looking to recruit a Female Recruitment Officer with a minimum of 1 year full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. Proximity to Lekki or its environs is an added advantage. To apply, send your cv to recruitment@sdhrlimited.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Lawal4green: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
johnime:
No, I do not know. are you a graduate? if yes, factor in transport, accommodation feeding and transport into whatever you want to negotiate.
I heard a graduate in Nigeria take home pay is about $6000 per annum
yes B.sc in statistics
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Vizzim: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
johnime:
FROM CMS ENETR AJAH STOP AT LEKKI PHSE ONE ASK WHERE U CAN GET A MARUWA TO THE ADDRESS

Thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by NujiPressy(f): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
Pls am a fresh graduate in search of a job but in Port Harcourt. Pls anyone with vacancy should alert me. Even if its the work of a janitor. Thanks

This is my no 08061561221.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
Urgent vacancy in Lagos:
Executive Assistant to Company Director of Finance & Strategy in a major FMCG Distributor Company.
Applicant must be:
Computer literate.
Possess numerate skill.
Leadership Qualities.
Not less than a Bachelors/HND Degree.
Please send CV and Cover Letter to adegoke.adewale2005@gmail.com.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
IT Placement
One year IT (Industrial Training) placement is still ongoing at ConSol.
Please send your application titled " IT Placement on LinkedIn" with a copy of your IT Placement Letter and CV to hr@consollimited.com addressed to the Hiring Officer.
Proficiency in both written and oral English Language is a basic requirement.
Candidate should also be on one (1) year placement.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
Come and hangout with the coolest and successful social entrepreneurs in Nigeria!

On November 9, 2017 at De Dome New Haven Enugu, LEAP is bringing about 40 Social Entrepreneurs to Enugu for the 2017 Social Innovators Programme & Awards!

The Awards will include inspirational presentations from more than three Nigerian social entrepreneurs such as Ndidi Okonkwo Nwuneli, Founder, LEAP Africa, Onyeka Akumah, Co-founder & CEO Farmcrowdy and Ofili Okechukwu, Founder, Okadabooks to drive lively conversations on the economic impact of social enterprises in Enugu under the theme EGO(Enterprise, Growth &Opportunities)

Attendance is free but REGISTRATION is MANDATORY.

To learn more or register  go to http://leapafrica.org/home/2017-social-innovators-programme-awards/ 

OR Text YES with YOUR FULL NAME, EMAIL address to 07011081954.

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by TR1212: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
johnime:
Nampak is Africa’s leading diversified packaging manufacturer, and has been listed on the JSE Limited (Johannesburg Stock Exchange) for 47 years. Nampak operates from 28 sites in South Africa, contributing approximately 49% to trading profit, 13 sites in the rest of Africa, contributing 52% to trading profit, as well as 10 sites in the United Kingdom, contributing 5% to trading profit.

We are a front-line multinational manufacturing company with clientele cutting across the major sectors of the economy. In our drive to maintain our leadership position through quality service, applications are required from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Title: Electrician

Requirements
HND/OND in Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
Must have knowledge of VSD, PLC and Motor Controller programming will be an advantage with knowledge of PLC Logic and Automated Control System.
3-5 years working experience in Industrial Electronics and/or power distribution and Control system.
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV's to: nampaknigeriamail@nampak.com
Or
Head, Human Resources/Admin,
Nampak Nigeria Limited,
3 - 7 Metal Box Road,
Ogba,
Lagos State.
Or
P.M.B. 21588,
Ikeja,
Lagos State.

Uncle why quote me nah? U want to give me the job? grin
I appreciate o, but that's far from my areas of practice and discipline.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
A reputable Warehousing company located in Ikeja, requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Accountant (Fresh Graduate)

Requirement
OND or HND or B.Sc qualifications.
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: integrated_warehousing@yahoo.co.uk
https://www./1989745641248974/
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Receptionist

Job Description:
General administration and good communication skills.
Application Deadline:
17th November, 2017,

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: recruitment@kloverharris.com
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Printer Partner

Requirement
Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Remuneration
Negotiable and very Attractive.

Application Closing Date
7th November, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: majorbooksellers@gmail.com

For enquiries call: 0810 558 3900 or 0808 686 0012.
A reputable company located in Lagos State, invites applications from suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Female Personal Assistant to Chairman

Requirements
HND/B.Sc in Administration/Social Science courses with sound computer knowledge and good communication skills.
2 to 5 years experience.
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: jafhumanresources@gmail.com or rushmust55@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
A Microfinance bank with head office in Lagos and branches in Ikeja and Lekki, is currently in need of competent and highly professional candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Operations Staff

Requirements
Minimum of National Diploma in Accounting, Business Studies, Marketing, Insurance, Statistics and Computer Science (with minimum of lower credit)
An experience in banking industry will be an added advantage
Excellent writing and presentation skills
Ability to use computer (excel, word, power point)
Salary and Condition
This job go with competitive salary and condition of service as obtainable in the financial services sector.

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and copies of their Certificates to: tunrayobamidele84@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Daliano(m): 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
Debbie,thanks for the help you're rendering to job seekers. Please do well to post job vacancies in Portharcourt like the Food,brewery and medical section.
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ahmg001(m): 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
I got an interview invite from orange drugs.pls who is wt me nd wat do I prepare for.very urgent pls
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by harbydean(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
navite:
They are into production of agricultural chemicals and they have a manufacturing plant in Kogi State. I was also invited for interview this coming Monday for the position of Accountant.

I guess you have been interviewed. Mind sharing your experience

You must have also done your own interview, could you please share your experience with us. I am also scheduled to have interview with them on Friday. Thanks in anticipation..
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by WhiteLavender(f): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hi guys, can anybody explain to me the exact role a client relationship officer plays in a firm like 'lasaco assurance plc'.
I'm in another state and the interview is in Lagos, want to know if it worth it or if it's marketing.
I know the title is self explanatory but these people can be tricky, if you have any experience with them please Holla. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by wristbangle: 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
WhiteLavender:
Hi guys, can anybody explain to me the exact role a client relationship officer plays in a firm like 'lasaco assurance plc'.
I'm in another state and the interview is in Lagos, want to know if it worth it or if it's marketing.
I know the title is self explanatory but these people can be tricky, if you have any experience with them please Holla. Thanks

It depends on your career objective because the mentioned role on your invite is marketing/client facing.

Are you willing to take this role in an insurance firm?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by DanAdes525(m): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
Does anybody know about this people. I got this text from a number in the afternoon.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlissfulJeff(m): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
hii
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sirakj(m): 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
Please from Orile Iganmu,how do I get to 112 Funso William Avenue Surulere-Premier Lotto Office ?Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Joy83(m): 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
ahmg001:
I got an interview invite from orange drugs.pls who is wt me nd wat do I prepare for.very urgent pls
Nothing much: just know your CV and show the quality stuff you are made of.

If its for Management Trainee. I wish you good luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.