Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2832614 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 11:24am On Dec 12, 2017
AA Rescue Limited is a foremost motoring solutions provider with Head office in Lagos. The company has revolutionized motoring experience in Nigeria. The breadth and depth of the expertise and commitment of our people with our cutting-edge technology continue to be the cornerstone of our sustainable success.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Fleet Manager

Job Description
Mechanic Management
* Ensure the application of procedures to automobile repairs and maintenance
* Be constantly updated on automobile technical specifications, cost of spare parts and current trends
* Own and apply in-depth knowledge of heavy and light operational vehicles and maintenance techniques
* Negotiate service level Agreement and ensure the company fleet are in top shape
* Streamline and monitor fuel purchases system for all vehicles with a view to controlling cost
* To maintain vehicles in peak operating condition,
* Manage internal parts and service department, or appoint an independent service center and parts supplier to handle the work.
* Minimize downtime, maintain strict servicing time limits and negotiate priority repair schedules with service centers
* Set up scheduling maintenance programme and pursue greater cost efficiency.
* Ensure that technicians are aware of procedure
* Ensure adequate maintenance of tools equipment and other materials
* Monitor and review work flow and work orders to reduce delay
* Ensures safety of technicians
* Ensure proper arrangement, orderliness and safety of the truck park
* Ensures proper parking and arrangement of truck park

Requirements & Skills
* A minimum of First Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable university or HND in Mechanical Engineering.
* A Post graduate diploma in management or Masters, while not compulsory, is nevertheless an advantage.
* Minimum of 10 years relevant and practical experience in managing Technicians/Mechanics
* Good multi-tasking skills
* Pro-active and organized
* Scheduling and Problem-solving skills

Application Closing Date
15th December, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover notes and CV's to: hr@aarescuenigeria.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 11:28am On Dec 12, 2017
DHI RESOURCES Limited is a world class property solutions and maintenance service provider, who uses cutting Edge technology to bring facility management and asset care/maintenance to your doorstep. Our promise is to deliver a tailor-made solution to meet the highest needs and standards in the industry.

Job Title: Site Supervisor

Job Description
* Ensure proper, effective and real time communication (written and verbal) between clients and the facility office.
* Plan, schedule, coordinate and monitor all repair and maintenance works (preventive and corrective) to be executed by the maintenance team.
* Proactively interface with all stakeholders to align and deliver maintenance service that supports and enables value for money, business operations, and ensures a timely resolution to customer issues.
* Preparation of daily reports
* Ensure high level customer service experience to all stakeholders
* Proper filing and documentation
* Management of the entire maintenance process from issue reporting to job
* Liaise with Procurement on the timely delivery of quality materials and to specification
* Ensure total budgetary compliance for effective cost management and minimization of waste
* Total oversight functions on all aspects of the facilities management provision in the client location

Job Requirements
Educational Requirement:
* Bachelor's Degree (second class lower) or HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
* Min Required Experience:
* 3 years post NYSC

Skills Required:
* Industrial management skill
* Time management skills
* Ability to inspire and mobilize people in a positive and constructive manner.
* Exceptional inter-personal skills enabling engagement with all levels across all levels of staff members, external organizations, agencies and statutory bodies.
* Creative, pro-active and innovative
* Solid understanding of business needs and importance of customer focus.
* Methodical and attentive to detail with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
* Good use of judgment that relates to the business and communication decisions to core values
* Task Management - Effectiveness in managing timelines, prioritization, service delivery, with close consideration for quality and costs
* People Management - Effectiveness in relating to people including Leadership, Team Management Communication, Influencing and Negotiation skills
* Excellent verbal and writing, presentation and analytical skills.
* Results-driven approach to achieving tasks and objectives.

Application Closing Date
31st December, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: info@dhiresources.com

Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 11:33am On Dec 12, 2017
Excel and Grace Consulting - Our client, in the Catering and Fast Food Industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Restaurant Cashier

Job Description
Identify and document inherent loopholes, risks and controls within the business.
Recommend and implement risk aversion measures and cost savings, as well as determining internal audit scope and developing annual audit plans.
Assess on a continuous basis the quality and operational effectiveness of internal controls, systems, processes, and procedure.
Perform and control the full risk management and control management audit cycle over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
Discuss control review and audit findings with management, producing draft internal audit reports for review, agreeing factual accuracy and recommendations/action to be taken with appropriate level of management, prior to report being issued finally to the executive as well as providing guidance for improvement of systems and processes.
Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local Government legal requirements, enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
Ensure that quality of food meets expected industry and company standards
Qualifications
Should have excellent interpersonal skills.
Experience in any similar capacity is an added advantage.
The ideal candidate should be resident around Lekki, Ajah, Lagos Island preferably female.
Salary
N30,000.

Application Closing Date
16th December, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: info@msmeconnect.org using "Restaurant Cashier" as Caption.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 11:34am On Dec 12, 2017
VACANCY exists for The following positions in a IT Consulting Firm:

1. Software Support Consultants.
Qualifications: BSc, HND Accounting/Computer Science With Three Years Work Experience. Familiarity With Sage Evolution Software is an advantage.

2. Software Marketing Officers.
Qualifications: BSc/ HND in any field. Experience with ERP Software Marketing is an advantage.

Very attractive remuneration awaits applicants who should direct their resumes to tenorcim@yahoo.com within two weeks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 11:36am On Dec 12, 2017
Vacancy for Architectural Design Lead who will participate in the conceptualization and design of multiple projects and engage with clients and consultants as projects progress from concept to construction.

Job Position: Architectural Design Lead

Description
* The ideal candidates should be highly motivated and enthusiastic with excellent communication and organisational skills; good spoken and written English is essential, and should possess excellent CAD, Adobe Creative Suite and 3D modelling skills. Knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD and Sketchup are essential, whereas, a knowledge of Rhino and Grasshopper is a plus.

Experience:
* A minimum of 2 years experience in an architectural office post-graduation is required.
* Candidate will be honest and have high integrity as well as a dedication to excellence and continued professional development.
* Competitive salary is offered with year end performance bonuses.

Deadline:
15th December, 2017

Method of Application
To be considered, please send a brief CV with examples of your work in A4 (maximum size 20 MB) and a covering letter stating reasons why you should be considered for the role to jobs@gosprojects.com.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 11:38am On Dec 12, 2017
Sales Force Consulting - Our client is a plastic coolers and food flask manufacturing company with headquarters in Onitsha but with depots nationwide.

Due to current expansion which led to the introduction of new machines and equipment in the company. They urgently require the services of:

Job Title: Mechanical Engineer

Job Description
* We require the services of a minimum of twenty Mechanical Engineers with extensive experience in Blow and Injection Molding machines.
* Engineers who meet the parameters and currently domicile or ready to relocate to Onitsha should apply.

Requirements
* The preferred candidates must possess a B.Sc/B. Tech./B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
* He must be aged less than 40 years.
* Most importantly, they must possess a minimum of three years work experience in the use of Blow and Injection Molding Machines and Components in key plastics manufacturing firms.
* Candidates must possess leadership skills required for subordinate mentoring and peoples management.

Application Closing Date
18th December, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: info@salesforceconsulting.com.ng Subject of your mail should be "Plastics Mechanical Engineer".

For Enquiries Call: 08120796570
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 11:39am On Dec 12, 2017
Thinkshifts Limited, a Startup Business Development Company based in Lagos State, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Software Engineer

Description/Requirements
* We are in need of senior software developer experienced with PHP with Laravel, Java with spring, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, etc

Remuneration
Salary + Commission.

Application Closing Date
17th December, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: hr1@thinkshifts.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlissfulJeff(m): 11:54am On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
Labo Automobile is a Start up of the dealership business as a private limited company under Labo Group. Its Strategy is to serve the premium class niche market of the industry with middle class also.

Job Title: Female Receptionist

Requirements
Candidates should possess relevnat qualification.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: info@labogroup.com.ng

Note: Only Female Applicants.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kbrecruitment: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
A Lagos based Company is in urgent need of Fabrication engineers with experience in welding, metal fabrication of iron and aluminium structures. If qualified and interested, kindly send CV's to kbrecruitment@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mourtayo(m): 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hello everyone. Pls if there's any job vacancy in kaduna. Pls hook me up. Thank. Whatsapp 08.09.70.140.67
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adeapex(m): 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pls I need the name of the school in this address: 23-29 Emmanuel street, off Ogudu road, Ojota, Lagos. Thanks ....
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chrisbaxtian(m): 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
debbie:
COPIED
as usual
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by carexy(f): 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hello everyone please any vacancy update around porthacourt.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ken124: 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
Good evening all,
Pls I applied to solyntaenergy some days,A lady called me today for an interview Location:
L-9B Southernview Estat, Chief Orji Ndeuche Street, Lekki Lagos.

But wen I check their website,the company address shows Victoria island as it's location

Please guys help out should it be scam
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Abiboy09: 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
RECRUITMENT NOTICE

The French Section of Médecins Sans Frontières is recruiting for its project in Jahun:

POSITION: FINANCE ASSISTANT

Context
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.

Job Description

Supporting the Admin Manager with delegated tasks to ensure proper management (budget, accounting, reporting, auditing procedures, legal financial obligations, etc.) including the translation of documents and assisting in meetings upon request
Ensuring respect and strict compliance to MSF standards (chart of accounts, quality of documents, guidelines, expense validation procedures, cash security rules, etc.)
Carrying out delegated accounting tasks and activities, ensuring confidentiality on all finance issues related to MSF as well as the strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation
Prepare / process payments to suppliers in a strict but swift manner, in accordance with the MSFF purchasing and payment procedures
Controlling money movements and bank transfer requests and tax withholdings, recording all IN and Out transactions
Checking the validity of invoices, approval signatories, and correctness of account codes

Requirements:
Degree in business administration/accounting and/or 2yrs experience in relatable field. MSF/NGO experience is a plus;
Computing skills and competency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft excel;
Computer skills and good faculty to learn new software;
High motivation, flexibility, quick learning and team working;
Fluent in spoken and written English and Hausa preferred.

Contract
Contract in Jigawa state. 208 working hours per month and roster flexibility required.
Remuneration
Monthly Gross salary of N251,200.
TO APPLY
Submit your CV, qualifications and a cover letter with contact details to the MSF Admin Office in Jahun ("Application Box" at the Watchmen Desk). (With Reference FIN ASSISTANT)

Applications can be submitted in person or by email to: msff-jahun-recruitment@paris.msf.org

Deadline for the submission of applications: 31st December, 2017.

Please make sure to submit your application by this date.

NB: only successful applicants will be called for interview.

Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process.
MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adetoks19(m): 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
@debbie or anyone. Please I need help.
I need an Audit firm or Accounting firm to undergo training as Audit trainee or Accounts trainee because am a degree holder in Accounting without post-qualification experience. And I see JOB Posts I ought to have applied for but couldn't because I lack the prerequisite experience.

Please help a fellow brother realise he's long awaited dream.
Thank you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by solacong: 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
Adeapex:
Pls I need the name of the school in this address: 23-29 Emmanuel street, off Ogudu road, Ojota, Lagos. Thanks ....

Mitech International School?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ken124: 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ken124:
Good evening all,
Pls I applied to solyntaenergy some days,A lady called me today for an interview Location:

But wen I check their website,the company address shows Victoria island as it's location

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Deelaw(m): 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=Ken124 post=63228045][/quote]
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Deelaw(m): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ken124:
Good evening all,

U can go there with someone if ur sceptical about d security. Just make sure he/she stays outside d gate just in case....The hussle is real bro!

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Yhelay(m): 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
carexy:
Hello everyone please any vacancy update around porthacourt.

same with me too as either Biochemist or safety officer

carexy what's ur discipline too?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by EmmaEma: 7:03am On Dec 13, 2017
Ken124:
Good evening all,

No it's not a scam. Go for the interview. Some companies do not take interviews in their main office. So give it a trial and be at alert at the same time.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmaesty(f): 8:56am On Dec 13, 2017
Our Client, a faith based organization in the Lagos Mainland, is currently seeking to fill the role of an office assistant

*Person specification*
*Minimum of an OND in any discipline (Social & Managements Sciences would be an added advantage)
*Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite
*Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
*Minimum of one year experience in Administrative duties
*Preference will be given to candidates who reside in Oshodi or it's environs

Interested and Qualified candidates should forward their CVs on or before *20/12/2017* to careers@firstexcelsia.com using OFFICE ASSISTANT as subject of the mail.

Thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Excelj: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2017
Ken124:
Good evening all,

Scam guys cannot and will not waste office money to go and open office in Lekki. How much do they get? They won't even afford the rent. When you see things like, VI, Lekki, Ikoyi don't joke with those. It's serious business.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by EmmaEma: 10:34am On Dec 13, 2017
Good morning house.

3 days ago I posted a job vacancy for a friend who needed a Customer Service Officer and an Administrative Officer.
Through the weekend he told me he went through several CVs he got and he was shocked to see several flaws and errors on so many CVs.
The first thing he stated was that a lot of job seekers do not have professional email addresses. He saw some email like dolapoLuv2@gmail.com some preetyEmmanuella1@gmail.com and several other emails like that. Please if you have such email please change it. E.g KolawoleMichaels@gmail.com

Secondly, a lot of these CVs had so many spelling errors, so many. Before you submit your CV please cross check again and again.

Thirdly, don't CC send your CV some people send CVs to several emails at a time. Send them individually to each recruiter.

Another thing is using upper case and lower case on the same sentence.... Such mistake (VictoRIA children CreChe) If I didn't see this I would not believe a job seeker would make such mistake.

The point is always check your CV for errors, most times when we feel recruiters don't get back to us, little things like this might be the reason who knows.
Just to let us know.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.