Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2829764 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chrisjane(f): 4:38pm On May 28, 2018
Job Title: Personal (IT) Assistant

Job Brief:
SDHR Limited, on behalf of our client is looking for an experienced, results oriented Personal assistant with an IT background to help manage his day to day activities.

Responsibilities:
• Planning and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
• Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
• Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
• Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
• Dealing with incoming email, post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
• Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
• Ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
• Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.

Requirements:
• A minimum of HND/BSC in relevant field
• P /C personal productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
• Good writing and speaking communication skills
• Must be smart and presentable
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role

Remuneration – N720,000-960,000 per annum

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: sdhrrecruit@gmail.com using the position as the subject of the mail.

Application Closing Date
6th June, 2018.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sanamarin: 6:25pm On May 28, 2018
A reputable Construction Company at Ikeja Lagos requires the service of a qualified accountant as soon as possible.

Position: Accountant

Key Duties/Job Description

•Preparation of monthly financial report
•Assist in the preparation of company’s financial budgets
•Ensure accurate project costing and stock management
•Ensure cost controls and report on project efficiencies
•Maintain strong internal controls and internal checks
•To display a proactive approach to problem solving.
•Advise on accounting and taxation issues (VAT, PAYE, Corporation tax)
•Liaise with departments to ensure compliance
•Cost Control

Skills / Attributes

•Qualified accountant
•Project Finance experience
•Good technical skills
•Sector specific tax knowledge
•Team player
•Work on own initiative
•Confident
•Planning/Organisation: good time management, ability to work to tight deadline
•Team working/Interaction with others: strong team player with ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
•Computer literate Excel, Word and Preferably experienced in use of general ledger packages

MUST HAVE MORE THAN FIVE YEARS PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE

MUST BE A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT OR ABOUT TO COMPLETE ICAN

Send your cv within 1 week of publication to basnazseun@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by nnamdiosu(m): 8:53pm On May 28, 2018
Ossaifamous:

Link, sir

sorry for the delay...link is

http://libertydigitalsolution.com/job/

its still in a testing mode though.

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by yuceeh: 8:46am On May 29, 2018
Urgently Needed in Anambra, Hurry!!!

We are an integrated Fintech Company, a MasterCard Payment Facilitator, lincensed Agent Banking Service Provider, Interbank Payment Aggregator as well as a Certified Mobile Point of Sales Solution Provider.
JOB DESCRIPTION
In line with efforts by the CBN to increase financial inclusion by increasing access to financial services both to the un-banked and under-banked persons in Nigeria, we want to sign-up and engage over 3000 new "Mobile Money Agent" in every nook and cranny of Anambra State. These "Money Agents" will be evenly spread across every wards and LGAs of the State, hence our need for field officers that would represent us in each LGA and help us identify, recruit and manage their activities.
JOB TYPE: Part-time/Freelance
KEY FUNCTIONS
• As a DSA, you will be part of the team that would source and bring in suitable individuals, businesses and institutions into our Agent network in your immediate locality.
• You will also be expected to train, monitor and coordinate both existing and future Agents in our network.
QUALIFICATIONS: Fresh graduates (ond/hnd/bsc.)
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidate should forward their full names, LGA/location and phone numbers to keshxpress@gmail.com or 08077146357.
Training for the successful candidates will hold on the 12th of June after which work commences immediately.
DEADLINE: Ongoing
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:51am On May 29, 2018
harteynoukehmee:
Hello House,
Got this mail today. Any info on how their interview is like, pay and working conditions? thanks a lot.

Dear Applicant,

We received your CV through an application made with CORNERSTONE STAFFING.

You have been shortlisted by us and we are considering you for an Internship role in our Customer Service Department.

We would therefore like to invite you for an interview/Test as follows:

Date: Monday, 23rd October 2017
Time: 12pm prompt
Address: 3rd Floor, 11b Commercial Avenue, Sabo, Yaba, Lagos. (Building beside the Ecentre)
Contact person: Adejoju Ajagunna, Head of Jumia Customer Service

Please reply this email confirming your availability as soon as possible.

You can also reach me on 07031783591 for any enquiries

Best Regards,

Oluwaseun Shoga I HR Department, Jumia Nigeria

Please did you go for the interview? And how was it?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by emmiesky(m): 4:02pm On May 29, 2018
yuceeh:
Urgently Needed in Anambra, Hurry!!!

We are an integrated Fintech Company, a MasterCard Payment Facilitator, lincensed Agent Banking Service Provider, Interbank Payment Aggregator as well as a Certified Mobile Point of Sales Solution Provider.
JOB DESCRIPTION
In line with efforts by the CBN to increase financial inclusion by increasing access to financial services both to the un-banked and under-banked persons in Nigeria, we want to sign-up and engage over 3000 new "Mobile Money Agent" in every nook and cranny of Anambra State. These "Money Agents" will be evenly spread across every wards and LGAs of the State, hence our need for field officers that would represent us in each LGA and help us identify, recruit and manage their activities.
KEY FUNCTIONS
• As a DSA, you will be part of the team that would source and bring in suitable individuals, businesses and institutions into our Agent network in your immediate locality.
• You will also be expected to train, monitor and coordinate both existing and future Agents in our network.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidate should forward their full names, LGA/location and phone numbers to keshxpress@gmail.com or 08077146357.
Training for the successful candidates will hold on the 12th of June after which work commences immediately.

Please are you guys located in Calabar?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Razelce: 7:32am On May 30, 2018
eltido:

Computer Engineering o

Have you done the interview Or have they recruited already
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 8:17am On May 30, 2018
A Female Business Development Personnel is Required for immediate employment in a Logistics & I.T. Company.

She will be responsible for the efficient functioning of the office through a range of administrative, financial and managerial tasks.

Responsibilities will include but not limited to:

Identify sales leads
Pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain good working relationship with new contacts
Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
Development of marketing literature.
Writing reports.
Preparing letters, presentations and reports
Managing office budgets, liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
Delegating tasks to junior employees

Required Key skills:

Reliability and discretion: she will often learn of confidential matters.
Adaptability.
Communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills are important.
Excellent Organisational skills.
Ability to use computers & windows Office Packages.
Problem solving skills.
Initiative.
Good Leadership Skills and the ability to 'make things happen'

Qualification: OND, HND or a Degree in any Related Field

Salary: Attractive

If interested, please send CV with Business Development Personnel as title to: jobs@staffnavigatorng.com not later than 5th June, 2018.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by younix(f): 10:42am On May 30, 2018
Job Title: Area Supervisor

Requirements

Must be female
Must have B.Sc/H.N.D in any health related course (S.L.T, Microbiology, Biochemistry e.t.c)
Clinical Nursing experience will be an added advantage.

Application Closing Date
5th June, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: thebesconsulting@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by layez: 3:53pm On May 30, 2018
A travel agent company in Ikeja, Lagos is in urgent need of a Corper, preferably with Marketing Skills and Abilities.

Interested persons should call 09087000057.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by younix(f): 6:31pm On May 30, 2018
Nope
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tenebero: 10:38pm On May 30, 2018
good evening house pls who can help me with directions to olusoji idowu street, Ilupeju Lagos from Berger.
pls direction is needed before tomorrow 8a.m. thank u
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chrisbaxtian(m): 2:30am On May 31, 2018
tenebero:
good evening house pls who can help me with directions to olusoji idowu street, Ilupeju Lagos from Berger.
pls direction is needed before tomorrow 8a.m. thank u

take a bus to ojota, then from ojota take a bus heading to oshodi and alight at anthony bus stop. talk a few meters forward towards the pedestrian bridge and look to your left...

4 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 3:52am On May 31, 2018
This Thread is dying..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tenebero: 6:24am On May 31, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

take a bus to ojota, then from ojota take a bus heading to oshodi and alight at anthony bus stop. talk a few meters forward towards the pedestrian bridge and look to your left...

thanks a lot
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by lakesidenoh: 12:08pm On May 31, 2018
lostluggage:
This Thread is dying..

Good morning all,
Please does anyone knows how to each Madam Debby and other life touching people on this thread? We need them to continue the good work they have started.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 31, 2018
pcjuvy:
I have been serving on recruitment panels lately, I will like to share a simple list of “dos and donts”. I hope prospective candidates find it useful

Apply for a position clearly, no ambiguity. If the advertised opening is procurement ensure it’s clearly stated in your application, not Admin Manager

Don’t leave unexplained gaps in your CV. What were you doing between 2008-2011? “I was at home ”Doing what ? “Doing nothing” If you left a job in 2008 and resumed in 2011, find an internship, sell at a kiosk or Bukka, so that it won’t be hard to find an explanation.

Dress well. Dress the part. Don’t over dress or under dress. Dress smartly. If you dress like Ebuka at Banky W’s wedding for a Finance role, trust deficit antennas in the minds of the panelists will shoot up...

It is important to get qualifications and certifications, gives an added advantage/edge-even associate qualifications

Unless absolutely necessary don’t apply for a job above or below your experience

Leave your linguistic or physical mannerisms at home. At best reduce them

Have a documentary evidence of change of name or date of birth, to avoid stories that touch. Personal Identity is integral is important

Can we solve once and for all this issue of “My name is...” “My names are...” The big English is because the verb is conjugated for a plural noun phrase but the noun phrase is singular. In short how many of you are in you ehn?

Be coherent, less nervous, ensure your narration flows

Don’t use your current official email to apply for jobs EG UcheBalaAde@inogetsense.org preferably use your personal email EG
Oversabi@Gmail.com

“Tell us about yourself” This seemingly simple question ends up being the hardest sometimes. Practice this, stick to the facts and relevant parts of your personal history and experience. It should be precise, don’t overhype like a hype man a Quillox

Hope you find these few points useful, thank you.

-End-

Ramadan Kareem
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kemmycool(f): 3:46pm On May 31, 2018
A Male Internal Control Support Staff is needed

Education: ND/OND/HND in Accounting.

Experience: 1 - 3 years in the related role.

Desired Skills: A Proactive, Smart-working, Punctual and Reliable person.

Salary: 30k (to be reviewed after 6 months – December 2018)

Kindly send CVS to mgisrecruiting@gmail.com with title - 'internal control support staff'

Closing date: 04/06/2018
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kemmycool(f): 3:47pm On May 31, 2018
Do u knw anyone interested in being a sales agent for Interswitch financial inclusion business
Kindly send cv to Damilola.aluede@interswitchgroup.com
Applicant must be living within Mushin,oshodi,isolo,surulere, ojuelegba,ejigbo environs
At least possess OND
Salary -75k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dostor: 8:50pm On May 31, 2018
Pls u later go for the test
Is d company real?
I'm avin an interview with dem tomorrow
Thanks in anticipation
quote author=Bouiqui post=65265283]I also got the same message buh I don't know whether they are real.

With reference to your Job Application you are hereby invited for an interview at CIDL GRUOP.

Please find details as follow:

DATE: FRIDAY 23RD FEBRUARY, 2018

TIME: 11:00AM PROMPT

VENUE: 70A, LANRE AWOLOKUN STREET, GBAGADA PHASE 2, GBAGADA, LAGOS.

NOTE:

YOU MUST COME ALONG WITH THE FOLLOWING:

* ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS FOR SIGHTING AND VERIFICATION

* COPY OF CV

* PRINT OUT OF THIS INVITATION

* THERE WILL BE A WRITTEN TEST (Kindly come with writing materials)

KIND REGARDS

ADMIN.

[/quote]
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by lacum: 11:49pm On May 31, 2018
kemmycool:

Do u knw anyone interested in being a sales agent for Interswitch financial inclusion business
Kindly send cv to Damilola.aluede@interswitchgroup.com
Applicant must be living within Mushin,oshodi,isolo,surulere, ojuelegba,ejigbo environs
At least possess OND
Salary -75k
what of Mazamaza?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by yuceeh: 7:54am On Jun 01, 2018
Anambra Job!!!

Job Title : Direct Sales Agent.

JOB DESCRIPTION
KEY FUNCTIONS
METHOD OF APPLICATION

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tonytheme(m): 12:03am On Jun 02, 2018
Pls I am applying for Nigeria prison service job and I have uploaded all they required but i am not seeing the option of submit what I see is "back and logout"
What do I do?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sunday478(m): 3:57am On Jun 02, 2018
tonytheme:
Pls I am applying for Nigeria prison service job and I have uploaded all they required but i am not seeing the option of submit what I see is "back and logout"
What do I do?
Cross check, most likely you are missing something. The next button should come up once you have uploaded all the documents.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by otunba88(m): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
Where is debbie, it's been long i saw her post. Hope all is well or has she changed her ID?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ritzytbabs(m): 8:35am On Jun 04, 2018
Teachers needed for our new High School Sixth Form College in Lagos. Location: Ikeja off Toyin Str (Allen Avenue).

Following Subjects teachers are hereby needed: Maths, English, Economics, Literature, Government, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Commerce Accounting, French, German, History, Agricultural Science, Technical Drawing.

Send your application and CV to Info@gmenigeria.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ritzytbabs(m): 8:36am On Jun 04, 2018
Marketers needed in an insurance coy (Goldlink insurance PLC) Qualifications: SSCE, NCE, ND, HND and BSc can apply.

Location Idiroko Maryland, Lagos.

Call 08063014700 or 08023180116.

You can send your CV to bimpe.ibidapo@gmail.com, you'll definitely be called for an interview
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ritzytbabs(m): 8:38am On Jun 04, 2018
A reputable Insurance company located in Maitama Abuja needs marketers for job vacancy.

Experience in Sales/Marketing is an added advantage.

Interested candidates should forward their CV to lodikpo@cornerstone.com.ng or vethyoyo@gmail.com 08071338073

(1) (2) (3) ... (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.