Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2831778 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by slimjosh43: 12:35am On Oct 04, 2018
Molly17:

Please, is this still valid?

Expecting
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by uc4uandc(f): 4:55am On Oct 04, 2018
slimjosh43:
We are looking for vibrant and dedicated youth to fill the following position
1. Assistant Restaurant Manager
2. Waiter
3. Waitress
4. Cummis Chef

Experience: 3 yrs minimum

Please don't waste my time.
Deadline: 7:30pm today

slimjosh43@gmail.com

Location pls
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by solopia: 5:28am On Oct 04, 2018
Hello Everyone
Pls does anyone have information about WESTCORP SERVICES LTD and their assessment because I was invited for their Assessment. Pls I wish to more about them and their dealings

Thanks
A quick response will go a long way for me
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Henryedom: 7:59am On Oct 04, 2018
Nice
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sintirin(m): 10:19am On Oct 04, 2018
Please has anybody been called after the recent interview session by Tusen consulting
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
3D Graphics Artist Needed by a a reputable company in Lagos.

Salary is 150,000-200,000

Negotiable

CVs and Links to jobs@worka.ng

The Subject of the mail should be *3D Graphics*
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by hardebaur(m): 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
slimjosh43:
We are looking for vibrant and dedicated youth to fill the following position
1. Assistant Restaurant Manager
2. Waiter
3. Waitress
4. Cummis Chef

Experience: 3 yrs minimum

Please don't waste my time.

Deadline: 7:30pm today

slimjosh43@gmail.com

Pls is the job still available..
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by EvaMeghan: 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
Our Client; an indigenous Constructing and Engineering company is currently recruiting for the position of a Business Developer.

Job Description

- Develop and maintain a working relationship with key customers and companies associated to the Industry
- Conduct market research, analyze information and recommend market development strategic opportunities and projects
- Develop and/or facilitate and/or actively contribute to the formation of alliances and collaboration agreements to win greenfield prospects.
- Identify & create plans with greenfield targets in Nigeria
- Identify opportunities of new product needs for Greenfield prospects for maximizing sales and profits.

QUALIFICATIONS
- BSC in Business Administration or any other numerate discipline
- Minimum of five year industry experience
- Demonstrable knowledge in marketing, operations, sales or technology in construction, engineering and real estate.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: resumes@kimberly-ryan.net using the job title and location (State) as the subject of the mail.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by AnuliKay: 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
Apply for Internship – Advocacy, Paris Liaison Office

Job Description:

The WFP liaison office in Paris is looking to recruit an intern for a period of three months, starting as soon as possible, to assist in contributing to the offices work in development of long-term partnerships with public decision makers and other civil society partners in order to advocate the work of WFP; and raise and mobilize resources to support food assistance programs.

Salary is $1000.

Apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/internship-advocacy-paris-liaison-office/
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
'm urgently in need of PROCESS OPERATOR with the following profile for immediate engagement:
* HND/B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering
* Minimum of 3 years’ working experience in a process plant: Chemical/Polymer
* Sound knowledge of Plant operation process and application of different grade of PET resin
* Skillful in DCS panel operation and troubleshooting of process equipments
Responsibilities: you will be required to:
* Log all plant running parameters and provide accurate feedback on same
* Monitor and control process parameters from DCS panel
* Maintain process Logbooks inline with ISO standards; and
* Take samples and collect Lab analysis report from QAQC department, etc.

Remuneration is competitive

Interested and qualified applicants should kindly forward their updated CVs and applications to olusegun.adewunmi@engeepet.com not later than 8/10/2018

Note: only shortlisted applicants will be given feedback
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adortem: 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
Join our next HR Career Start-up training and be introduced into the HR Career, transitioning into the HR Career with ease.

Would you love to transition into the HR Career and don’t know how to go about it?

Come and learn the HR Functions, the Employment Opportunities in HR in Nigeria, How to develop your Career in HR, the Key Skills for HR Professionals and a lot more to transition with ease into your dream HR Career.

See full course details and sign up here: https://leadhire.com.ng/event/hr-career-start/
Email: training@leadhire.com.ng or call: 08139498477 for more details.

Limited Spaces Available
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Cooladex(m): 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
Pls who else got this message for an Interview with conoil for entry-level sales professional tomorrow at globacoms head office tomorrow.

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by gistmate: 2:46am On Oct 06, 2018
Nigerian Navy Direct Short Services Cadets (DSSC) Nationwide Recruitment Notice

The Nigerian Navy invites applications from qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 26 in the following graduate and experienced positions

See more Details: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/nigerian-navy-recruitment-2018-for-graduates-and-experienced/

2018 Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Direct Short Services Cadets (DSSC) Nationwide Recruitment Notice - (Graduate & Post-graduate)

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF), invites applications from suitably qualified graduates and post graduates for training as Direct Short Services Cadet (DSSC). N.B: Application Portal opens on 19th October, 2018.

See more Details: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/www-airforce-mil-ng-air-force-naf-recruitment-2018-apply-for-dssc/
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by lexis12: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
Please, I need a help on this one.
Who knows the job of a Floor sales executive with konga. Anybody working on a similar role in Konga should please help because am suppose to resume by next week and I want to know how is the job like bfr I quit my current job.
Please its urgent.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by WhiteLavender(f): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
Lawalabdulfatai:
Pls i need info on how legit is this you are invited for an assessment for entrylevel position.. venue CB T center polyibadan... the message is sent from INFINITI
That message is from LA Fayette mfb.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sisisioge: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hello people, Jegreat Event Centre in Maryland Lagos is looking for highly driven part-time marketers who reside in Maryland and its environs. Applicants can send their CVs to jegreateventcentre@gmail.com .
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by gistmate: 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES UPDATES

We wish to congratulate all those who received the SMS and Email as successful shortlisted candidates earlier this morning.

If you did not receive any SMS or Email from noreply@fedfire.gov.ng and you are sure you submitted your application and printed or screenshot your acknowledgement slip, kindly visit the link below and drop a comment to that regards.

https://www.gistmate.com.ng/ffs-shortlisted-candidates-released-federal-fire-service/
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by slimmestify(f): 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Please any idea on this address....No 18,Osho street,by oregun link bridge,opebi,Ikeja...I got an invite from dem....thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by umbo: 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
Hmm
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Cooladex(m): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
Your CV is accepted,HR MANAGER INVITES U for interview tomr MON 08/10/18 by 9am at 32 Olufemi Rd,Off Ogunlana Drive Surulere Lagos,ID:DKND show msg to security

Pls who knows them?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by franktripplee: 12:34am On Oct 08, 2018
Cooladex:
Pls who else got this message for an Interview with conoil for entry-level sales professional tomorrow at globacoms head office tomorrow.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by franktripplee: 12:36am On Oct 08, 2018
[Yes i also receive the message quote author=franktripplee post=71881639][/quote]
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by franktripplee: 12:41am On Oct 08, 2018
Cooladex:
yes i got the message on 07/10/18....pls when did you receive ur message and your interview is scheduled when?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by henrymeny: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2018
Hello house, I am Lawyer by training with 3 yrs post call experience especially in litigation, pls I am in need of job in a law firm or any organization that my require my services. I presently reside in Abuja. Thanks. My No. 07051684923
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by gistmate: 8:15am On Oct 09, 2018
Nigerian Fire Service (NFS) Shortlisted Candidates Checker Portal

For all those who are asking about the inclusion or exclusion of their names in the recently send email and SMS from Nigerian Fire Service, worry no more. The official portal for printing the invitation letters have been published today.

See full details and print your invitation letters here: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/nigerian-fire-service-nfs-shortlisted-candidates-checker-portal/
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Korofoh: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2018
VACANCY FOR THE ROLE OF HEAD OF ACADEMICS/QUALITY CONTROL IN A REPUTABLE SCHOOL

Our client, providing education from crèche to primary level, has a reptuation for excellence as well as the discovery and encouragement of the uniqueness of each child.

We seek for immediate employment, a qualified and passionate *manager* to join our team on a full time basis as the *Head of Academics/Quality Control*

*Experience:*
B.Sc/HND, 7 years work experience - post graduation, good understanding of the British Curriculum, understands and has experience in Montessori.

*Duties and responsibilities*

_Administration:_
Works hand in hand with the school administrator in the day-to-day running of the school as it pertains to all things academic. Maintains statutory pupils and staff records.

_Supervisory:_ Provides supervisory and mangement support to all staff of the school, develops teachers and teachers' curriculum

_General planning/coordination:_ Conceptualizes the broad goals of the school and plans accordingly to ensure that procedures and schedules are implemented in carrying out school programs. Prepares school calendar, plans school events, keeps an eye on legal and financial structure of the school.

_Enhancement of personnel skills:_ Creates activities that will facilitate the professional growth of school staff thereby enhancing the quality of the instructional program. Responsible for performance management and assessment.

*Person Specification*

Female (preferred), age range: 35 - 45years.

Ability to motivate and work with a team to achieve results

Proven demonstration of passion for education

A track record of strong interpersonal skills

Excellent communication, organisation, training, coordination and leadership skills

Ability to build community partnerships, demonstrate cultural sensitivity and work with a diverse group of people.

Should be able to maintain good working relationships to facilitate ease of budgeting, data collection and evaluation, marketing.

IT Skills; social media savvy, MS-Suite, online research etc

Problem solving skills

Creative thinker, self-starter

To apply, please send your resume to iejrecruitments@yahoo.com, before or by noon on Thursday 11th October 2018, making the subject, 'Head of Academics'.

*Accomodation will be provided if required.*

Only qualified candidates will be contacted.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Korofoh: 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
A reputable School, Hybreed Allianz International School, PortHarcourt, is currently in need of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Nursery and Primary School Teacher

Requirement
Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: stephenoluwayemi@yahoo.com

Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.

For More Information: Call - 08024135207, 0706963502
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by gistmate: 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
BREAKING!!! UPDATE FOR ALL FIRE SERVICE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES

The Nigerian Federal Fire Service has just released the official screening exercise time-table and all the documents required for the screening, including venues.

REQUIREMENTS

You are required to come along with the following items:

-Print out of Invitation Letter
-Print out of Application Confirmation slip with ID number.
-Completed Referee/Guarantor's Form.
-Recent Medical Certificate of Fitness obtained from a Government Hospital.
-Originals of your Credentials.
-A pair of White Canvas, White Short and Vest, White Sucks and
-2B Pencil and Erazer.

Find full details here: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/ffs-fire-service-screening-dates-and-venues-requirements-and-documents/
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jozef4links: 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
Any about them?

You are invited for INTERVIEW at CITYAGRIC CAPITAL LTD. Plot 331 Adeyemo Akapo Str, Omole Estate, Phase 1, Lagos. Friday 12/10/18. 11am prompt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.