Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2828975 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dominicnuel1: 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
Pls who knows abt CF LEADS jus got dis invite

Refer to your email for your INTERVIEW at our leadership Workshop on 29/4/19 by 9am @Express house,Otunba Jobi-Fele way beside Ostra hotel,Alausa,Ikeja.
PG34
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
dominicnuel1:

Refer to your email for your INTERVIEW at our leadership Workshop on 29/4/19 by 9am @Express house,Otunba Jobi-Fele way beside Ostra hotel,Alausa,Ikeja.
PG34

Scam
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sirakj(m): 7:27am On Apr 29, 2019
GNLD. Run
dominicnuel1:

PG34
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Olamsoh: 7:52am On Apr 29, 2019
Position: Chief Operating Officer (In a fintech company)

Requirements
• Undergraduate degree from an accredited academic institution. An advanced degree is desirable
with preference for an MBA or MPA
• Orientation to the work and mission of FintechNGR
• Understanding of the mission and work of FintechNGR, and belief in the association’s
relevance and the timeliness of its efforts.
• Prior affiliation with non-profit work on either a professional or personal level or both, and
in particular initiatives involved with social change and breaking new ground is highly
desirable.
• 3 to 5 years successful senior leadership experience at a social impact organization
• Proven success in introducing and installing processes and procedures to enhance staff and
operational performance, productivity and financial results to meet strategic plans, achieve
mission objectives and support rapid, responsible and sound organizational growth/scaling.
• Significant and demonstrated management experience with an organization that is engaged
in product and program development and delivery.
• Knowledge and expertise in the implementation and utilization of monitoring and
evaluation procedures and tools, analyzing and presenting results to enable sound planning
and decision-making, and producing clear and concise performance, financial and analytical
reports accompanied by comments and recommendations.
Knowledge, technical skills and personal competencies
• Thorough understanding and broad experience with the full range of business functions and
systems, including organizational and strategic development and planning, budgeting,
business analysis, finance, information systems, human resources, and marketing.
• Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to work with a wide variety
of actors from different backgrounds to achieve results, demonstrating respect for diversity
and encouraging collaboration.
• Ability, skills and personality to lead, motivate, coach and develop staff for optimum
performance, continued professional development and contribution to meet organizational
mission and objectives.
• Flexibility to quickly adapt to traditional and non-traditional settings, and rapidly changing
environments.
• Strong professional English language drafting skills, with a clear writing style. Ability to
produce timely, easy to understand and well-constructed documents, reports,
communications and presentations for a range of audiences.
• Fully literate in basic computer applications and packages

Benefits:
Compensation
FintechNGR is prepared to offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive
base salary, escalation linked to performance, a stipend to be applied to health insurance and
vacation benefits.
Salary:
Commensurate with Experience

How to Apply
Interested and qualified?
Please send CV and Cover Letter to: recruitment@fintechng.org, indicate your Name and
Job Title as the subject of your email.
Application Submission Deadline
10th May 2019
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted

2. A power sector company is in Lagos is looking to hire a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Expert.

Requirements
A degree, MBA is desirable but not compulsory
At least 5years professional experience in BD
Very good with PowerPoint and spreadsheet.

How to Apply
If the above describes you, send cv to Findajobinnigeria@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Olamsoh: 7:58am On Apr 29, 2019
Now listen
LinkedIn is powerful

It's amazing most people in my generation don't rate that app, That's where all the old money, intellectuals, CEOs, MDs, Recruiters, Chairmen etc spend their time

Looking for a Job/Knowledge?
Try LinkedIn
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Jamso89: 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
My brother, I am still in sober mood since I came back from the so called two days training program. Those people are just something else. I regret wasting my transport and precious time there. It's purely marketing job and based on commission. The annoying part of it is that before you even start the job, they ask you to pay 5000 for registration. Imagine. Where do they think unemployed graduate take money? The same marketing job that other companies are even begging people to come and do is what they are requesting 5000 just for registration. And you are going to market goods that are not even known in the market. Nonsense.
Kingsman01:

I got your PM. Please check your email and revert. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Kingsman01: 12:03am On Apr 30, 2019
Pojomojo:
How did it go?

For your awareness, please read the previous applicant’s ordeal as I had the same experience.

The Morison Internship Programme is a pure Street Marketing Job in superb disguise. Blatant waste of time, money and energy.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by goshen26: 10:55am On Apr 30, 2019
Do you live around Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos?
Do you have NCE/OND/SSCE?
Do you love kids?

Then this opportunity is for you.

A private Nursery/Primary School in Ijeshatedo, Surulere, Lagos is in need of teachers for Immediate employment.

Call: 07069336442/08060822732 for further details.

Good luck
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Michelle55: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2019
Jamso89:
My brother, I am still in sober mood since I came back from the so called two days training program. Those people are just something else. I regret wasting my transport and precious time there. It's purely marketing job and based on commission. The annoying part of it is that before you even start the job, they ask you to pay 5000 for registration. Imagine. Where do they think unemployed graduate take money? The same marketing job that other companies are even begging people to come and do is what they are requesting 5000 just for registration. And you are going to market goods that are not even known in the market. Nonsense.
Sooo sorry dear, got the invite too but I was skeptical about it.. With your experience so far, I thank God I didn't bother going atall. Don't worry okay, better days ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adortem: 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
URGENT VACANCY

I need to fill the following roles

1) Office Secretary
Only OND Holders resident around Lekki axis should apply.
2) Sales Representative
Only BSC/OND Holders resident around Lekki Phase 1 and Sangotedo axis should apply.
3) Live-in House Keeper
Only experienced House Keepers should apply. Job Location is at Lekki.
4) Teacher(Primary1)
Only B.Ed/NCE Holders resident around Lekki-Ajah axis should apply. Job Location is at Badore Lagos.

If you meet any of these requirements or you have referrals,
Please, call: 08139498477

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by DuchessGloriana(f): 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
Adortem:
URGENT VACANCY

I need to fill the following roles

1) Office Secretary
Only OND Holders resident around Lekki axis should apply.
2) Sales Representative
Only BSC/OND Holders resident around Lekki Phase 1 and Sangotedo axis should apply.
3) Live-in House Keeper
Only experienced House Keepers should apply. Job Location is at Lekki.
4) Teacher(Primary1)
Only B.Ed/NCE Holders resident around Lekki-Ajah axis should apply. Job Location is at Badore Lagos.

If you meet any of these requirements or you are referrals,
Please, call: 08139498477
no hope for those not based in Lagos na...cries
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by azeezInfo(m): 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
Vacancy:

Job Title
• Sales / Marketing Executive

Job Description
• Generate new leads and businesses for the company
• Respond to incoming Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Request for Quotes(RFQ) in a professional and creative manner
• Understand a prospect’s business needs and work with our expert teams to develop a tailored marketing proposal
• Closing and continue following up with customers and supporting functions to smooth up execution
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Expand the prospect database to generate effective leads & exceed sales targets for the company
• Preparing quarterly and biannual Sales and Service Plans.
• Increasing sales volumes in all key segments of the organization.
• Developing and maintaining new sales opportunities and customer relationships and managing resolution to specific customer problems.
• Create a competitive analysis to sharpen our Sales Force and enhance our competitive edge in the market
• Take up other duties as assigned

Requirements
• Proficient in English (oral and written)
• Proven experience in similar role/position
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications
• Strong communication and people skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Negotiating and Strong business writing and reporting skills
• Presentation skills
• Customer service orientation
Qualification
• HND/BSc Degree in any relevant field; additional qualifications will be a plus
Method of Application
Send CV and cover letter to recruitment@ia2ztech.com

NB: Applicant should be based in Lagos.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by HopeAlive16(f): 9:34am On May 01, 2019
It all seems possible in May! Just forget about the days and nights, the ups and downs, the good and bad of previous month. Move on and hope for the best. May, more than any other month in the year, wants us to feel most alive. So dear May,today we're standing on these promises of God:
*2 Corinth 12:9-"....My Grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in your weakness"
*Isaiah 41:13-"For I am the Lord your God, who takes you by the right hand and say to you do not fear,I will help you"
*Jer 29:11-"For I know the plan I have towards you says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you,to give you an expected end"
A promise lives within you now, Believe!
*May.It.Be*
*Hello.May.Surprise.Us*
*Happy.New.Month*
*iCare.2019*

4 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mediatorboy(m): 12:38am On May 04, 2019
Please who knows about Morison Internship Scheme.
Just got an invite from them scheduled for 8th and is 2 days training program. How real are they?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nikki31: 8:29am On May 04, 2019
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

DIGITAL PRINTER /EMBROIDERY MACHINE OPERATOR NEEDED URGENTLY
A Manufacturing company located in Ikorodu, Lagos state, needs a digital printer/ Embroidery machine operator urgently

How to Apply:
Interested candidate should forward his/her CV to account@impedancesystems.com
or Call 08144562409
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Allshadesfemale: 9:17am On May 04, 2019
How can one utilize its power..That's what we need to know?
Olamsoh:
Now listen
LinkedIn is powerful

It's amazing most people in my generation don't rate that app, That's where all the old money, intellectuals, CEOs, MDs, Recruiters, Chairmen etc spend their time

Looking for a Job/Knowledge?
Try LinkedIn

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Jaydchukwuemeka(m): 11:26am On May 04, 2019
mediatorboy:
Please who knows about Morison Internship Scheme.
Just got an invite from them scheduled for 8th and is 2 days training program. How real are they?

Its not a job offer.. Its to sell their products in the market.. Run for your life
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mediatorboy(m): 1:45pm On May 04, 2019
Jaydchukwuemeka:

Its not a job offer.. Its to sell their products in the market.. Run for your life
Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by clementbiola(m): 3:48pm On May 04, 2019
English tutor is needed @ Calculus Science tutors.Bashorun , Ibadan contact 08066746435
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by GREATNESS007: 11:13pm On May 05, 2019
Are you smart,creative and very good at Marketing. Then this opportunity is for you.

The Grant Africa Digital Enterprises at Ibadan requires the services of Sales Representatives for immediate employment. The selected candidates will be trained and equipped with all it takes to get the desired results. Salary is very attractive.

How to apply : Interested candidates should send their your CV to the thegrantafrica@gmail.com, indicate the
Job Title as the subject of your email.

Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adortem: 1:13pm On May 06, 2019
At LeadHire, we understand that for any desired organisational goal to be achieved, the right talent must be synchronized with other forms of resources, hence, our reason for existing.

LeadHire Limited on behalf of her client requires the services of a Front Desk Officer in Port Harcourt to join the company.

Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Requirement
• Bachelors degree/MSc in related field with at least 3years working experience as a Front Desk
• Officer.
• Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
• Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
• Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
• Proficient in English (oral and written)
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
• Strong communication and people skills
• Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
• Problem-solving skills
• Customer service orientation
• Preferably female applicants should apply for this role
Job Description
• Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
• Greet and welcome guests
• Answer questions and address complaints
• Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
• Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
• Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
• Check, sort and forward emails
• Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Keep updated records and files
• Monitor office expenses and costs
• Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)

Job Location: Port Harcourt

Application Deadline : 13th May, 2019.

Method of Application: Send your CVs to jobs@leadhire.com.ng with “Front Desk Officer PH” as the subject of the email.

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Abiboy09: 9:34am On May 07, 2019
RECRUITMENT NOTICE

Position: MEDICAL DOCTOR – Malaria Peak Season/Daily worker Pool

Context
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from health care.
MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. Our actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of neutrality and impartiality.

MSF is presently seeking applicants for the position of:

Medical Doctor – Malaria Peak Season/Daily worker Pool

Job Profile:

Apply medical knowledge and skills to diagnosis and prevention. Carry out outpatient and inpatient consultations, prescribing the necessary treatment respecting MSF protocols.
Keep the patient and/or his/her family informed about the illness and provide appropriate explanations about the treatment to follow, checking that they have understood.
Check and control the rational distribution of medicines and equipment under his/her responsibility and take care of the quality, disinfection and sterilization of the medical material. Assure general compliance with standing hygiene standards.
Participate to the development of reforms in working strategies
Directly participating in shifts, rotations, emergencies and on calls if necessary.
Respect medical confidentiality
Working Condition:
• Daily worker/Fixed-term contract with a probationary period

Skills and Qualifications:

Education: • Fully Licensed Medical Doctor. Desirable diploma in Tropical Medicine.
Experience: • 2 years’ experience MINIMUM as a Medical Doctor Or clinical work
(can be within medical training).
Desirable in tropical medicine, or post-registration experience in Pediatrics,
Public Health, A&E, infectious diseases, general practice, general medicine
or minor surgery.
Languages: • Mission language essential (ENGLISH), Local language desirable (HAUSA, KANURI)
Method Of Application

Send motivation letter with an updated CV and other relevant documents (education certificates, work certificate, etc.) to: MSF OFFICE (N0 80 Benue Road, Old GRA, Maiduguri Borno State)
Or by E-mail to: msff-maiduguri-admin@paris.msf.org

Deadline:Completed applications must be received by May 12, 2019 at 5:00pm

Please make sure to submit your application on or before this date.

Please clearly indicate on application the position title. Letters, CVs and any documentation included in application packet will not be returned.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview or test.

Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process. MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.
Closing Date: May 12, 2019.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Abiboy09: 9:38am On May 07, 2019
RECRUITMENT NOTICE

Position: NURSE- Malaria Peak Season/Daily worker pool

Context
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare.
MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. Our actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of neutrality and impartiality.

MSF is presently seeking applicants for the position of:

NURSE- Malaria Peak Season/Daily worker pool

Job Profile:

Know, promote, implement and follow at all times the universal hygiene standards/ precautions, bio-hazard prevention and infection control, security rules and other protocols and procedures in the medical premises and ensure high standards of hygiene of his/her working environment .
Organize and carry out care and treatments according to medical prescriptions, as well as assist them during consultations/ daily rounds and other medical procedures.
Ensure patients are properly received and installed in the health service. Ensures that patients with lack of autonomy are assisted, especially regarding their feeding, personal hygiene, movements and comfort.
Carry-out admission, surveillance and follow-up of patients meaning assessment of their health state evolution, and identification of emergency situation or any deterioration,
Participate in health education of the patient (and family) when necessary
Supervise and train nurse-aids, nutritional assistants, cleaners and other related staff under his/her supervision in their work with special focus in following all appropriate protocols and procedures and ensuring team work
Knows and is aware of the importance and appropriate use of the Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) Kit
Sends material to be sterilized and recuperates it from sterilization.
Working Condition:
• Daily worker/Fixed-term contract with a probationary period

Skills and Qualifications:

Education: • Essential recognized nurse degree/diploma.
Experience: • Desirable 2 years of previous experience and previous experience in other NGO’s.
Languages: • Local language essential: Hausa and Kanuri, Mission language desirable: English.
Competencies: • Results, teamwork, flexibility, commitment, service.
Method Of Application

Send motivation letter with an updated CV and other relevant documents (education certificates, work certificate, etc.) to: MSF OFFICE (N0 80 Benue Road, Old GRA, Maiduguri Borno State)
Or by E-mail to: msff-maiduguri-admin@paris.msf.org

Deadline:Completed applications must be received by May 12, 2019 at 5:00pm

Please make sure to submit your application on or before this date.

Please clearly indicate on application the position title. Letters, CVs and any documentation included in application packet will not be returned.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview or test.

Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process. MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.
Closing Date: May 12, 2019.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 9:48am On May 07, 2019
1.) Junior & Senior Software Developer

2.) Content Developer

3.) Internal Control Officer

4.) Sales Account Manager

6.) Graphic Artist

7.) HR Officer

CV to: careers@finchglowtravels.com Using "HR Officer" as the subject of their mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by aBbiie25(f): 9:48am On May 07, 2019
An Oil and Gas Technology company needs a Personal Assistant to the CEO

*Job Description:*
Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
Handle requests and queries appropriately.
Take dictation and minutes of meetings.
Source office supplies.
Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
Managing CEO's diaries, google calendars and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation,
organising events and conferences.
Reminding the CEO of important tasks and deadlines.
Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
managing databases and filing systems.
implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
collating and filing expenses.

Job Requirements:
Proven work experience as a personal assistant.
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
MS Office and English proficiency.
Must be Tech Savvy.
Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications.
Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Discretion and confidentiality.
Bachelors Degree in relevant Discipline.

Applicants should send in their cvs to hr@e360africa.com before Thursday 9th of May 2019 Using "Personal Assistant" as subject of the mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 9:48am On May 07, 2019
Play Place NG is recuiting for the post of:
Assistant Manager
Monitoring Assistant
Waiter
Part time Staff
Cleaner
All applicationS should be sent to
hello@playplaceng.com
Preferably applicant living around Ketu, Ojota and Ogudu axis
Thank You
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 9:52am On May 07, 2019
New supermarket around ajah axis need the services of #Cashier's for immediate employment. Kindly call this number if you are interested 08083989236.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by okoyef: 11:03am On May 07, 2019
Hello I'm a graduate with B.Eng in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering with a second class honours (upper division) currently seeking any entry level engineering jobs. Anyone to Kindly assist urgently thanks.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by charlyazods(m): 3:18pm On May 07, 2019
Job Vacancy Alert: Client Success Manager (Technology Solutions)

Key Requirements

You would be a good fit if:

- You have minimum of 3 years relevant experience in client management
- You have a communication or marketing or sales degree.
- You possess high organization and multitasking skills.
- You are self-driven and proactive in nature.
- You exhibit excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You can demonstrate leadership qualities.
- You have high computer literacy and you’re able to learn and understand new software.
- You have the knowledge of customer success processes and documentation creation.
- You’re a patient active listener and you possess a strong passion for service.

Full Details & Application: https://myjobsinnigeria..com/2019/05/job-vacancy-alert-client-success.html

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by charlyazods(m): 3:38pm On May 07, 2019
Job Vacancy Alert: Senior Project Manager (Technology Solutions)

This role reports to the Chief Solutions Officer

Key Requirements

- You would be a good fit if:
- You have 7 years proven project management experience working in the technology sector.
- You have excellent (written and verbal) communication skills for client-facing and internal purposes.
- You have very good attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- You have certifications in Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II.
- You are proficient in JIRA.
- You are experienced with developing and tracking budgets.
- You have good leadership / management skills
- You are passionate and experienced with Process Improvement, Performance Management and Inventory Control.

Full details & Application: https://myjobsinnigeria..com/2019/05/job-vacancy-alert-senior-project.html

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nreebge: 4:21pm On May 07, 2019
Pojomojo:
Play Place NG is recuiting for the post of:
Assistant Manager
Monitoring Assistant
Waiter
Part time Staff
Cleaner
All applicationS should be sent to
hello@playplaceng.com
Preferably applicant living around Ketu, Ojota and Ogudu axis
Thank You

08170791324 is not connecting

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Intelligentdude(m): 6:09pm On May 07, 2019
Marketer needed to work at a smoothie bar in abuja.

SSCE qualification,
person must be outspoken,
Has good communication skills,
Presentable with a good personality.

Send cv to info@fruitalicious.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) ... (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.