Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2833771 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jesusvictory: 7:33am On Oct 19, 2019
Joinmyteamtoday!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Prehciousness: 11:48am On Oct 19, 2019
Itsgrace:
Good morning, please I got a message from kennedia consulting, for management trainee, what am I to expect from the first stage.
It's urgent

Hello! Did you later go for this?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by scave(m): 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
Pls who has knowledge of jumia customer service intern, the benefits attached and job security?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by zealousB(m): 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
scave:
Pls who has knowledge of jumia customer service intern, the benefits attached and job security?

Pay is 35 or 40k
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by scave(m): 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
zealousB:

Pay is 35 or 40k
Ok thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Cryomancer: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
scave:
Like some already told you, the pay is 35-40k and can only pay you if you live around the area you're posted to intern.

You'll go through a training for 2 weeks and afterwards you'll learn under someone for another 2weeks before being given a desk and computer.

You resume by 9am and sometimes close by 10pm with an hour break. You won't have access to your phone that much because of workload on ground.

As for the part where you'll be retained, your chances are 5% out of 100..

I hope these few tips help.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by scave(m): 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
Cryomancer:
Like some already told you, the pay is 35-40k and can only pay you if you live around the area you're posted to intern.

You'll go through a training for 2 weeks and afterwards you'll learn under someone for another 2weeks before being given a desk and computer.

You resume by 9am and sometimes close by 10pm with an hour break. You won't have access to your phone that much because of workload on ground.

Hmmm thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by zealousB(m): 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
Cryomancer:

Lolz! Your comment cut sharp like razor. Kilode

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Calismart(m): 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2019
Cryomancer:

kudos for such a wonderful comment

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Cryomancer: 7:30am On Oct 20, 2019
zealousB:

Lolz! Your comment cut sharp like razor. Kilode
I wish I also had someone to give me insights before I took the job.

I ran away after 2weeks of resuming oo... I cannot come and go and kill myself because of 45k job.

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by zealousB(m): 10:16am On Oct 20, 2019
Cryomancer:

I ran away after 2weeks of resuming oo... I cannot come and go and kill myself because of 45k job.

Got invited for the test but my spirit just didn't work with it. You see the idea of not having one's phone with him feels draconic. This practice have been adopted in schools and some hotels. In some continent or a country like china you would be giving incentive not to use your phone while at work but Nigeria go switch am up idiots. For 45k you won't be able use your phone,it would be taking away from you as soon as you step into the working area.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by scave(m): 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
Cryomancer:

I tire 4 modern day slavery
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by richiefloyd(m): 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
Proten International - Our client, a Fintech Company's New Division is recruiting to fill the position below:

The positions are for Ibadan, Akure and Ilorin.

Positions Available with the salaries for Category A;

Business Developers/Marketers
Minimum of ND, NCE and SSCE

Category B;
Business Development Managers
HR Business Partner
Field Supervisor
Operations staff
Regional Managers
Minimum of Bsc/HND

Kindly send your CV to jobs@protenintl.com

Please help rebroadcast. Thank you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by TINTINABULATION(m): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2019
Peter Akinola Foundation Youth Centre for Industrial Training is a Technical & Vocational Education Training (TVET) Institute established in 2010.The mission of the Youth Centre is to economically empower youths who are at the crossroads of life by training them in life changing vocational courses. The Centre now requires the services of a RESIDENT Centre Co-ordinator, who shall oversee the entire fabric of the organization viz-a-viz Human & Material Resources. 

KM 10, Abeokuta – Lagos Expressway, Obada, Ogun State.

Job Type
Full Time

Desired Qualification
Bachelor’s Degree {BA, B.Sc, B.Ed. (Tech) } or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline relevant to Vocational Education. Post Graduate Qualification will be an added advantage. 

Minimum Required Work Experience
Preferably a retired holder of the above qualifications with Ten (10) to Fifteen (15) years post qualification experience in a duty post of Principal Instructor in a Technical/Vocational Institute 

Age Requirement
Applicant must be between the ages of 50 & 60 years 

Desired Qualities 
• Proven Organization & Administrative Skills 
• Exceptional Leadership Skill and Ability to lead & motivate a team 
• Technical & Business Orientation Skills
• Self-Leadership & High Personal Integrity 
• Strong Communication, Reporting & Time Management Skills 

Responsibilities 
• Co-ordinating the activities of Instructors and other Staff Members
• Co-ordinating the training of Students 
• Overseeing the entire activities of the Youth Centre
• General Administrative Duties 
• Other general duties as may be required

Remuneration 
Attractive

Method of Application
Send your Curriculum Vitae with a Detailed Cover Letter to: info@pafcentre.org

Application Closes
Thursday 31st October, 2019
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by StephenEA(m): 9:54am On Oct 21, 2019
scave:

I tire 4 modern day slavery
I'm hearing this for the first time, what! Take my phone?
CABUDO!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by LightmaxTravels: 10:34am On Oct 21, 2019
Job vacancy

If you fit this description below
Kindly whatsapp me on 08023609352
I have a job for you.

I need a job and can start immediately
I am trustworthy
I stay around Alimosho/Ipaja local Government
I am a lady between 19-25 years
I have a minimum Qualification of SSCE
I can work 8am to 5:30pm

If you fit this description
Kindly whatsapp me on 08023609352
I have a job for you.

Job title
Office assistant/Paga Agent.

Whatsapp only please.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ehnkay: 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
VACANCY!!!

Role:
Visa & Protocol Coordinator

Remuneration:
150-180k plus other incentives

Brief JD:
Oversee all aspects of visa and immigration service, ensure the process runs smoothly.
Conduct mock interview with clients.
Take full responsibility of any immigration issues and remaining up to date on any changes in any embassy.
Training all staff to ensure their understanding of visa process and immigration rules.
Coordinate all manpower logistics, flights, local transport and accommodation/ hotel on behalf of KHNL's clients. e.t.c.

Requirements and Qualifications:
B.Sc in any social science field from a recognized institution. Professional certification is an added advantage.
Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar logistics, visa processing or travel management role.
Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Flexible and able to work under pressure.

Forward qualified CVs to nkere@trimconsult.co.uk
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ehnkay: 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
VACANCY!!!

Role:
Marketer

Remuneration:
150-180k plus other incentives

B.Sc in any social science field from a recognized institution. Professional certification is an added advantage.
Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar logistics, visa processing or travel management role.

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ehnkay: 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
VACANCY!!!

Role:
Travel and Tours Manager

Remuneration:
250-300k plus other incentives

Brief JD:
Directly responsible for managing HKNL's leisure travel & HNI desk within the travel group operations.
To liaise with clients on the status of their jobs and enquiries.
Responsible to develop tour packages for both individual and group travels.
Converting incoming enquiries and turning them into sales. e.t.c.

Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a similar logistics, visa processing or travel management role.

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Intelligentdude(m): 8:17am On Oct 22, 2019
FPSO Laboratory Assistant Vacancy in the oil and gas industry
Job Summary:
Participate in the chemical treatment and monitoring implementation on site. Perform sampling and quality control of samples (on schedule, according to the standards), whatever the fluids (condensate, gas, water diesel oil). Perform all analysis according to standard operating procedure for all fluids and especially for export condensate analysis. Ensure safe operations of the laboratory activities.
Requirements: • BSc in Chemistry, Chemical laboratory technology, chemical engineering or related discipline
• Minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience in oil and gas laboratory/treatment function.
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to ufuoma.bubu@gml-nigeria.com using “FPSO Laboratory Assistant” as the subject of the email on or before Friday October 25, 2019.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Intelligentdude(m): 8:20am On Oct 22, 2019
Job Opportunity: Internal Audit Officer
Reports To: Chief Internal Auditor
About Company: Our client is a leading Building Materials and Construction Company located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
Job Summary:
The Internal Audit Officer is responsible to ensure compliance with the Company’s processes and procedures. He/She audit processes and procedure on all project site/department.
Key Responsibilities
• Audit the processes and procedure on all project site/department
• Evaluate and review internal controls and operational procedures
• Monthly reports of audit findings and recommendations
• Ensure compliance with government laws and company regulations.
• Perform audit-related investigation as directed by management.
• Identify gaps and areas for improving operating processes to minimize waste and prevent risks.
• Always carry out physical stock checks and ensure that records are kept up to date.
• Monitor the receipt and consumption of materials which includes Cement, Diesel, Sands, Chippings and Rods etc.
Key Requirements
• HND/ BSC in Accounting
• ICAN or ACA is an added advantage
• Minimum of 3-5 years of working experience.

Compensation: Highly Competitive
To Apply: Please forward an updated copy of your resume to recruitment@irecruitersafrica.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dammyllionaire(m): 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2019
Good morning house. Pls, how can I locate
KM 3, Badagry Expressway, Coker Lagos, from Abule Egba?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by angeljanelee(f): 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
Dammyllionaire:
Good morning house. Pls, how can I locate
KM 3, Badagry Expressway, Coker Lagos, from Abule Egba?

When you get to oshodi, look for bus going to mile 2 -orile, tell the conductor you will drop at coker if he says enter, then you enter... Make sure you ask the conductor that you are dropping at coker o because some will call mile 2 and will not reach orile...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by 5eptember: 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
Company : A fast growing engineering company located at 151 Akowonjo-Egbeda road.
Job application

young and productive sales marketer needed, for an engineering company Rio-Weighing system.

Available position : Sales Marketer
Job description : responsible for distributing a company’s goods and services to consumers. To meet all sales objective, determine market
demand, identify potential market segments, establish pricing strategies and set sales targets. Direct sales activities,
analyze buying trends and track consumer preferences. Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits,
maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service.Implements and adheres to company policies
and procedures.

Qualification : Hnd, and Bachelors degree holder.
Note : All interested applicant are to send both CV and Application letter to the company mail
Contact information : info@rioweighing.com
rioweighing.systems@gmail.com
Closing date : 24/10/2019 11:30 am
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Intelligentdude(m): 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
Erisco Foods Limited

CMT Sales Executive - Abuja

Minimum of two years working experience(inclusive of quality field sales experience with FMCG) with O.N.D/BSc. in Business Administration or relevant field.

Send CV to: recruitment@eriscofoodsltd.com.ng
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Intelligentdude(m): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
Job Vacancies at Bedmate Furniture Nigeria - Lagos

Deadline: 28 October, 2019

1. Female Admin Manager
2. Marketing Executive
3. Brand Manager

CV to: recruitment@bedmatefurniture.com.ng clearly indicating The Postion as subject of your mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ferrari45: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
A reputable company in Lagos is currently in need of sales executives with 2- 5years or more experience and knowledge of sales force automations.

Interested candidates should please send CVs to salvayservices@gmail.com
Along side valid documents.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please note; only candidates ready for immediate employment should apply. Best wishes.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Intelligentdude(m): 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
Are you a registered and skilled nurse looking to build a successful career in a World Class Health Facility?

Send your CV to lekkioffice@solnigeria.com using Nurse as the title of your mail
Or call 07082444642

Salary: Attractive
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Intelligentdude(m): 6:12am On Oct 24, 2019
A Trading Hospital is currently recruiting well qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position of a Data Entry Officer.

Requirements:

Candidates should possess relevant qualification.

Certified in Desktop applications.

Apply here: https://verifiedrecruit.com/job/data-entry-officer-at-holy-trinity-hospital/
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Intelligentdude(m): 6:17am On Oct 24, 2019
Account Officer(Anambra)
Responsibilities
• Manage all accounting transactions
• Prepare bank reconciliation
• Prepare budget forecasts
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
• Audit financial transactions and documents
• Comply with financial policies and regulations
Requirements
1. First degree in Accounting or related discipline
2. ACCA or ACA certification -an added advantage but not really compulsory
3. Minimum of 3 year experience doing core accounting functions
Qualified and Interested should send application to julius.oladapor@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Intelligentdude(m): 6:19am On Oct 24, 2019
URGENT OPPORTUNITY!
Company: Insurance
Role: INTERNAL AUDITOR
Experience- At least 2 years experience in Audit function with experience in providing assurance and auditing of information systems.
Can you conduct evaluation of a company’s information system, internal controls and management procedures to ascertain accuracy, validity, effectiveness of controls, system reliability and data integrity.
Then this role is for you.
Please share your CVs in Word Document to insurance@oscartemple.com ASAP
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Intelligentdude(m): 6:21am On Oct 24, 2019
Urgent vacancy!!!!!
Job title: Customer service officer

Industry: Commercial Bank

Resource Intermediaries Limited is currently seeking to recruit OND holders for the role of a Customer service officer.
Minimum qualifications
•Strictly OND holders only.
•Must reside within Festac, Ibanfon & Apapa.
•Good communication and writing skills. •Knowledge of Microsoft packages. .
Benefits: 57,000 net with other benefits such as HMO, pension, leave allowance and 13th Month

Interested and qualified candidates should send their cvs to recruitment@resourceintermediaries.org using “CSO(FESTAC)’’ as the subject of the mail. .
Application deadline: Thursday 24th October 2019.

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.