Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (853) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2831775 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adortem: 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
URGENT VACANCY

Landshop is Nigeria’s Premier Real Estate Co-Investment hub, designed to unlock the wealth of the land and ensure everyone can become a proud land or home owner through our unique co-investment features; irrespective of their social status, credit rating or location.
Landshop Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacancy below:

Job Title: Sales Executive

Industry: Real Estate

Job brief: We are recruiting competitive Sales Executives to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing the sales of our properties.
Key Responsibilities
• “Get the sale” using various sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
• Generate leads and follow through on sales leads
• Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
• Meet personal and team sales targets
• Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
• Report and provide feedback to management about sales funnel
• Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory

Requirements
• Proven real estate sales experience
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Experience using a CRM
• Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
• Computer use competency
• Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and driven
• BA/BSC degree or equivalent
• Has experience setting goals and meeting targets
• Candidates residing around Lekki-Ajah and environs are encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: 10/4/2020
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cover letters and CVs to: careers@landshop.ng using “Sales Executive” as the subject of the email.

Please note that Real Estate Sales experience is a major requirement for this vacancy.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by hoppcee: 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
Good afternoon, please I want to build a network for those interested in pursuing a career in academics and research. My personal interest is in research analysis and academics. In view of this, I've been thinking of how to help myself and like minded people to achieve this professional goal. That is why I have brought the idea here to anyone interested in following such career path.
We will give full information on how to secure a research/academic job; link participants with institutions to promote their academic development in degree programmes like M.sc, MPhil, PhD and other Post Doc Programmes; and give full information on relevant scholarship boards available to developing countries.
If you're interested, Send "Add me for Research" to 08162911871 on Whatsapp
Thank you cheesy grin wink
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by cokhale(m): 9:05am On Apr 13, 2020
hoppcee:
Good afternoon, please I want to build a network for those interested in pursuing a career in academics and research. My personal interest is in research analysis and academics. In view of this, I've been thinking of how to help myself and like minded people to achieve this professional goal. That is why I have brought the idea here to anyone interested in following such career path.
We will give full information on how to secure a research/academic job; link participants with institutions to promote their academic development in degree programmes like M.sc, MPhil, PhD and other Post Doc Programmes; and give full information on relevant scholarship boards available to developing countries.
If you're interested, Send "Add me for Research" to 08162911871 on Whatsapp
Thank you cheesy grin wink

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Rawhumper(m): 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Did You later got d job or was a hoax?
Sometimes i receive such Texts but i usually ignore them.Am More into enterpreneurship...which am passionate about

quote author=sleek15 post=48144931] will u be going? I got the message too... Frm wat I got jomivic is a travel agency while woof consulting is a kind of training and outsourcing firm so I don't knw how reliable a traveling agency job is[/quote]
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by herlecks(m): 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hello guys! Please how do I get to the Synagogue Church of All Nations from Ojota? Somebody please help.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
[quote author=herlecks post=88733618]Hello guys! Please how do I get to the Synagogue Church of All Nations from Ojota? Somebody please help.

From ojota get to oshodi oke, from there take danfo to ikotun Egbe, when you stop at ikotun roundabout, take maruwa or bike to synagogue ]

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by herlecks(m): 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
[quote author=Manaria15 post=88740123][/quote]Thank you very much ma'am. God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Neroski(f): 4:52am On Apr 25, 2020
herlecks:
Hello guys! Please how do I get to the Synagogue Church of All Nations from Ojota? Somebody please help.

From Ojota--Oshodi--Ikotun-Egbe(drop at synagogue bustop right In front of the church)
Dnt get to ikotun roundabout which is the final bustop, synagogue bustop is before the final stop.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sabolee130(m): 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
Job Title: Accountant Requirement:Bsc in accounting Gender:Female Location:Lagos 1 yr minimum work experience How to apply: Intrested candidates should forward resume to whatsapp 08078383684
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by herlecks(m): 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
Neroski:

From Ojota--Oshodi--Ikotun-Egbe(drop at synagogue bustop right In front of the church)
Dnt get to ikotun roundabout which is the final bustop, synagogue bustop is before the final stop.
Thank you very much ma'am
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Liposure: 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
macmillanflora:
me too..banking and finance but in umuahia though
hi

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by prettyphlake(f): 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
sabolee130:
Job Title: Accountant
Requirement:Bsc in accounting
1 yr minimum work experience
How to apply: Intrested candidates should forward resume to
whatsapp 08078383684
Can I still send
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sabolee130(m): 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
prettyphlake:
Can I still send

Go ahead.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olumiolu12: 12:00pm On May 03, 2020
If you need a home tutor for your child/ward, please call 08032833783. Location: Gbagada, Palmgrove and Ilupeju.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by TINTINABULATION(m): 1:43pm On May 03, 2020
PETER AKINOLA FOUNDATION YOUTH CENTRE FOR INDUSTRIAL TRAINING, Ogun State. 

VACANCY FOR THE POST OF FULL TIME FASHION INSTRUCTOR

Overview 
Peter Akinola Foundation Youth Centre for Industrial Training is a Technical & Vocational Education Training (TVET) Institute established in 2010.The mission of the Youth Centre is to economically empower youths who are at the crossroads of life by training them in life changing vocational courses. The Centre now requires the services of FASHION INSTRUCTOR, who shall be responsible for teaching the Trainees in the Fashion & Creative Arts Department.

KM 10, Abeokuta – Lagos Expressway, Obada, Abeokuta Ogun State.

Job Type
Full Time and Residential.

Required Qualification
Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) and London City & Guilds Qualification Levels 3 or 4 in Fashion Designing. Higher qualification in related Courses will be of added advantage. 

Minimum Required Work Experience
Preferably, holders of the above qualifications with Two (2) to Five (5) years’ experience in a Fashion/Technical/Vocational Institute.

Desired Qualities 
• Proven Creativity, Vocational & Artistic Skills
• Strong Visualization Skill with great Attention to Details 
• Ability to motivate a Team & work under pressure 
• Natural Leadership Skills, High Personal Integrity & Hygiene
• Technical & Business Orientation Skills
• Strong Communication, Reporting & Time Management Skills 

Responsibilities 
• Teach Trainees using a systematic plan of lectures, practicals, demonstrations, discussion groups, laboratory work, case studies, field assignments, independent or group projects both in Classroom and on site.
• Develop curriculum and prepare teaching materials and outline for courses 
• Prepare, administer, mark tests, grade examinations and prepare to evaluate Trainees progress
• Update their learning on current Fashion Trends & Developments.
• Co-ordinate, monitor and oversee the activities of Trainees at the Youth Centre
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time. 

Remuneration:
Attractive 

How to Apply

Applicants should send their CV online with a detailed Covering Letter & Scanned Credentials to: info@pafcentre.org 

Application closes on the 30th May 2020.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by henryvirus(m): 4:50pm On May 03, 2020
Please I'm a Corp member posted to Lagos and I'm in need of PPA with good salary. I studied law and recently graduated from the Nigerian Law School.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Wendy24(f): 6:13pm On May 03, 2020
henryvirus:
Please I'm a Corp member posted to Lagos and I'm in need of PPA with good salary. I studied law and recently graduated from the Nigerian Law School.
l know a law firm in Apapa that could take you but the pay is 20k with accommodation.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by cokhale(m): 4:38am On May 07, 2020
slack pay not encourage
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by otunbablacq: 10:15am On May 07, 2020
For your pension related issues, please contact chiefblacq01@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by SteveOfu: 11:02am On May 08, 2020
Dream Print Nigeria Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Administrative Staff

Job Description

Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create Presentation.
Maintain polite and professional communication through phone, and mail.
Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
General Administrative duties.
Application Closing Date
Friday 15th May, 2020.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: dreamprintnigeria@gmail.com with the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by SteveOfu: 11:04am On May 08, 2020
Daf Aride Motors Nigeria Limited is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Automotive Admin Officer

Responsibilities

Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests
Update internal databases with new hire information
Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days
Publish and remove job ads
Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like total number of hires by department
Develop training and onboarding material
Respond to employeesТ questions about benefits (for example, number of vacation days theyТre eligible for).
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2020.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: dafearide6@gmail.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by SteveOfu: 11:07am On May 08, 2020
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Operations Manager

Job Brief

The operations manager is responsible for the effective day-to-day functioning of the business, its production, operations, and provide an efficient and safe business strategy for the company by using the best practices available to manage resources, services and processes to meet the organizational goal.
Duties And Responsibilities

General oversight of the day-to-day operations of the company and its production including internal and external quality assurance.
Deliver superior services and maximize customer satisfaction
Create policies and procedures that promote the company vision and mission as well as ensuring the implementation of the policies.
Manage internal communication flow between employees and maintaining consistent working relationship among all employees
Expanding frontiers of business through Sales pitches and proposals
Provide for all staff a strong day-to‐day leadership presence; support an open-door policy among all staff
Publicly represent the company with all social media and external constituency group
Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
Overseeing all financial activities and working with an account manager to manage the business financials.
Required Qualifications & Skills

5 years of experience as a general manager or an operational manager in a company providing food services
Hands-on experience as a sandwich maker or worked in a sandwich company
Basic understanding and surface knowledge of business management, financial management, operational management, human resource management.
Minimum of BSc/HND in Business Administration or it's related field.
Hands-on experience in planning and coordination, maintenance operations, keeping track and report on all activities
Ability to pay rapt attention to details to ensure that all production are completed in an exemplary manner and any potential hazards or warning signs of problems are not overlooked.
Ability to manage social media and all other online management system
Knowledge on Microsoft Office such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2020.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: hrthesandwichshopng@gmail.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by SteveOfu: 11:25am On May 08, 2020
I need to fill the following open roles. Kindly refer candidates.

*1. Client Partner*
- To develop & deliver quality ideas on client account to ensure retention.
- To Pitch new ideas/campaign strategy to clients.
- To monitor clients competitors and report same with superior ideas.

*2. Sales Associate*
- To achieve revenue through company products and brands.
- To develop contacts with existing and prospective clients, media agencies and PR agencies.

Candidates should have previous experience selling media products.

*3. Bakery Manager*
- To oversee bakery operations and sales

Please send CV to jobs@redmediaafrica.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by SteveOfu: 11:28am On May 08, 2020
Accountant

Qualifications
BSc or HND qualification
Must almost be a qualified Chartered Accountant (in the process of completing his / her exams).

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: recruitment@ibfcalliance.com with the Position as subject of the email
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by SteveOfu: 11:37am On May 08, 2020
Admin Officer

Job Description
To take up the administrative role in the office
Keeping records of data
Act as personal assistant to the Manager.

Method of Application
Send a Cover Letter alongside their Resume to recruitment@leadhradvisory.com with “the job title” as the subject matter.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by SteveOfu: 11:38am On May 08, 2020
Graduate Jobs in an International Food and Beverage Retail Brand*
1.) IT Administrator
Qualifications:
Hardware and software troubleshooting skills.
Good knowledge of software and database management.
Relevant certifications/ qualifications in related field.
Previous experience in a similar organization is an advantage.
Possess good problem-solving skills.

2.) IT Support Officer
Qualifications:
Possess good interpersonal skills.
Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience is needed.
Good knowledge of hardware and software management.
Knowledge of server administration.
B.Sc in Computer Science or any related field.

3.) Sales Representative
Qualifications:
Possess good communication and negotiation skills.
Ability to work comfortably in a fast-pace environment.
Experience in sales.
Have a flair for marketing.
Should be able to meet and exceed sales target.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: careers@aureole.ng with the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th May, 2020
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pascopele: 2:22pm On May 08, 2020
3) Senior software QA Engineer
Cote D’Ivoire, Ghana, Benin, Lagos - Full time
4) Senior Android developer
Accra, Lagos - full time
5) Software engineer
Cotonou, Benin - full time

Kindly RT.. Gracias
CVs to temitope@right-com.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pascopele: 2:22pm On May 08, 2020
Junior Accountant
Ojota

o2-5 years post qualifying experience, preferably with FMCG company
oExperience using accounting software and reporting systems
oAdvanced excel skills

Application Closing Date
Wednesday, 13th May, 2019.

send CV to: talents@georgehoustonresources.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pascopele: 2:24pm On May 08, 2020
I am looking for a dispatch rider to start work ASAP. Salary is 35k monthly. They can reach out via WhatsApp on 08064458750.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ajumsy1(f): 3:53pm On May 08, 2020
Location?

(1) (2) (3) ... (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.