Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2836297 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Valmesk(m): 2:33am On Jun 02, 2016
molibediumss:

Kindly pm me....let's talk am in Anambra also...

Ongoing recruitment at Anambra State Community and Social Development Project (CSDP)

AT 5/12/2016 08:50:00 PM TAGS: ANAMBRA STATE , GCE/SSCE JOBS , GOVERNMENT JOBS , OND/HND/BSC JOBS
SHARE THIS Tweet Anambra State Government is implementing a world Bank Assisted Additional Financing of Community and Social Development Project (CSDP).
The Project has the objective to increase access by the pour to improved social and natural resource infrastructure services in a sustainable manner throughout Nigeria.

This will be achieved through the provision of grant support to benefiting communities for implementation of community-driven micro projects under approved Community Development Plan (CDP). In order to commence State-Level implementation of the additional financing, the position below is vacant:

Job Title: General Manager
Duties
Exercise the powers and authorities of the State Agency (SA) as provided for in section 4.3 of the Project Implementation Manual
Be in-charge of general administration of the CSDP;
Manage SA personnel,
Be the accounting officer of the SA;
Give approval for proposal of CDPs recommended by the SA management Committee:
Authorize expenditure in accordance with the annual budget and work programme of the SA as approved by Board of Directors (BOD)
Represent the SA in all its dealings with third parties at the level of the Management;’
Conduct dialogue with donors and those capable 0f providing complimentary technical and administrative skills and financial resources
Delegate his authority to the staff of the Agency to the extent necessary for the effective performance of the activities of CSDP
Perform such other duties as may be required for the effective functioning of the SA and
Ensure regular reporting and adherence to the SA reporting relationship with the Project Financial Management Unit (PFMU)of the state.
Qualifications and Experience
A university degree in Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Engineering and/or any other relevant degree with at least fifteen years post-qualification experience in the private or public sector, five of which must be at management level.
A higher degree and experience in the management of rural development projects shall be an added advantage.

Job Title: Operations Manager
Duties
Supervising and coordinating the overall activities of the operations department
Supervising the processing of applications seeking SA funding and technical: management support;
Ensuring conduct of desk and field appraisals and forward reports to the Project Management Committee for review based on set criteria;
Provide overall supervision of formulation and implementation process of CDPs and micro projects by CPMCs;
Ensuring the maintenance of records on all CDPs and micro-projects on a continuous basis  and passing on such information to the M& B department
Ensure that requisite assistance is rendered to communities as and when required;
Liasing with relevant MDAs to provide technical and back-up suppot to communities
Consolidate annual work plans and budget of the department
Provide quarterly and annual projections for CDP and micro projects implementation.
Qualifications and Experience
A university degree in Agriculture, Engineering, Extension Services, Social Science, Natural sciences, Project Management and any other relevant degree, with at least twelve years post qualification experience.
Previous experience in rural development projects or extension services shall be considered as additional advantage.

Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
Duties
Ensuring the maintenance of records of all types of data and information on SA activities.
Overseeing the monitoring and evaluation department of SA and coordinating the activities of the MIS and M&E units
Providing guidelines and guidance for the operations of the MIS and M&E units for them to meet the expectations of the SA
Liasing with the LGRC and other departments of the
Any info when they will start shortlisting as the vacancy have closed.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by zizi04(m): 6:33am On Jun 02, 2016
Onaorpemeepo:
@bizzle, re u referring to zerofinance, if yes, I'm in d Same shoe wit u...yet to hear from them. Sent them a mail this evn but no response yet.
. those people just dey long thing ..i also sent them an email.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chikel2000(m): 10:45am On Jun 02, 2016
Titanium38:

Aww. Probably skipped your mind to check your mail.
Hmm
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by teejayone40: 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
Bizzle2014:

@teejay...Have u been called for the second interview or do u have idea if they have invited anyone?
No av not heard anytin from them
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
Our client urgently requires the service of a mechanical personnel
An expert in toyota and Mercedes car mechanical repairs.
Experience : 8-10years experience.
Salary range: 100-150 monthly
prospective applicant must possess necessary trade test result and also must be proficient in spoken English
Educational qualifications (added advantage)

Qualified applicant should come with their Cv to Af Minning 14b Bashorun Okusanya street, Lekki phase1 on monday 7th June 16.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by hillso7(m): 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
Debbie and occ5050, I have just three words for you guys "God bless you". I just got a job through one of Debbie's post and just like joke in which I never wanted going for the interview. Wow! Thank God, and God bless you all.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chillingbabe: 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
hillso7:
Debbie and occ5050, I have just three words for you guys "God bless you". I just got a job through one of Debbie's post and just like joke in which I never wanted going for the interview. Wow! Thank God, and God bless you all.
Congratulations...I can't wait to port to another company.. change is necessary.. I'm next!

7 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Calakuta: 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
Please post Kano jobs
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by barakath(m): 5:56am On Jun 03, 2016
I need a driving job
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by esecremz(f): 6:50am On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=barakath post=46223176]I need a driving job. Where do you stay?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:57am On Jun 03, 2016
Thank God for you,i am so happy for this good news....lets continue to be hopeful.
hillso7:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:05am On Jun 03, 2016
We are hiring:
The Client is a leading bakery and confectionary giant located in Lagos, is seeking to hire for the post of Head of Operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
• Setting up the office to run at full capacity at all times;
• Maintaining the central filing system, general database and archives;
• Tracking and supervising all social media and advertising activities;
• Managing and supervising administrative staff;
• Preparing the departmental budget; and
• Undertake other such duties and responsibilities of an equivalent nature from time to time as may be required.
The successful candidate should be in possession of the following:
• Minimum of an HND with experience in office management and business development process;
• Minimum of 3 years working experience, with evidence of managerial skills;
• Computer literate (excel, Microsoft outlook, Microsoft access, Microsoft word, QuickBooks, etc.);
• Proficient in the social media platforms;
• Based in the Anthony, Ikeja/Ilupeju axis of Lagos.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to recruitment@petros-consulting.com. Candidates with experience in the bakery and confectionary industry would be preferred.

Cv submission should be made on or before 12th June 2016.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:06am On Jun 03, 2016
I hav been informed a Client is looking for person's who speak Hausa and Igbo fluently.

If you happen to know anyone or are interested, Kindly forward your CV to recruitment@hpierson.com .

Thank you.
A Pharmacist is needed for immediate employment at Jibowu, Lagos.Applicantsm live in the following location, Surulereor Yaba, or Somolu, Oyingbo and it environ Interested candidate Must poses a valid license. Salary is competitive. Please send CV to Oluwajana.gbenga@gigm.com application ends on Monday 6h June 2016

1 Like 1 Share

A Seasoning and flavour manufacturing Company urgently seeks to employ a competent and well experienced candidate to fill the position below:

JOB TITLE: Junior Accountant
JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Candidate must possess a B.Sc./HND in Accountancy.
• Candidate must have completed their NYSC program.
• He/she must have completed or have written some stages in the ICAN/ACCA professional examinations.
• He/She must possess at least 3 years’ core accounting work experience.
• Must be between the ages of 25-32.
• Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• He/She must possess a very good knowledge of the processes and procedures of International trade i.e. Selection of clearing agents, opening of Form ‘M’, Handling and following up on exchange control documents etc.
• Candidate must have an above average knowledge of Local procurements and logistics involved in product delivery to customers.
• Knowledge in Inventory Management, Stock keeping and control.
• Excellent knowledge of Receivables Management.
• Candidate must possess an above average IT skill.
• Candidate must have excellent Customer service skills.
• Candidate must be a good team player.
• Candidate must be willing to take initiative, learn and make a positive, visible difference.
• He/She will also provide general clerical and administrative support to the Snr Accountant.
• Candidate must be ready to resume by 10th July, 2016.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2016.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to tolu.oke@freddyhirsch.co.za with the job position as the title of the e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by addictedwriter(m): 8:34am On Jun 03, 2016
Debbie...tanx for ur great work on here, I have been a silent follower of ur updates. Pls is it advisable for me to apply for roles such as a receptionist or secretary? Though I av a friendly disposition towards people, but am wondering if I won't be prejudiced in such areas. Tanx ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by azz19: 8:59am On Jun 03, 2016
We seems to have rightminded people here. Pls can someone help me with a review of my C V probably something is wrong.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mariopc: 9:49am On Jun 03, 2016
addictedwriter:
Debbie...tanx for ur great work on here, I have been a silent follower of ur updates. Pls is it advisable for me to apply for roles such as a receptionist or secretary? Though I av a friendly disposition towards people, but am wondering if I won't be prejudiced in such areas. Tanx ma'am.

I just tire for some people...you will be prejudiced and finally hung by the balls. please don't apply just sit at home.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 03, 2016
addictedwriter:

You might be, as recruiters usually prefer females for those roles. However, some don't. So apply and prove yourself at the interview.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by TheArchangel(f): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2016
mariopc:

I just tire for some people...you will be prejudiced and finally hung by the balls. please don't apply just sit at home.
which kain vex be this na?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Odunharry(m): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2016
barakath:
I need a driving job
Send your cv to hr@signwritersng.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by esecremz(f): 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
Thanks debbie
I got a job through one of your post.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
Odunharry:
Send your cv to hr@signwritersng.com
See this ghost
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Tnot(m): 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
Good one guys, i will share my own testimony too, soon.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Moyarh(m): 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
VACANCIES

Risk and Compliance Manager

A fast growing finance organization in Lagos is looking for a young and experienced individual to fill up the role of Risk and Compliance Manager.

Job Description

Coordinate, implement and oversee all risk management activities, ensuring best practices.
Plan, design and implement an overall risk management process for the organization.
Undertake the business’s risk analysis and document results.
Develop, maintain and review a risk register.
Undertake risk management projects as required.
Perform controls assessment.
Develop and review relevant risk management documents.
Risk assessment, which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business.
Risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organization such as costs, legal requirements and other factors, and evaluate the organization’s previous risk-handling procedures.

Requirements

Minimum of 5 years’ experience in this role in a financial institution/top tier consulting firm.
Experience in external or internal audit, compliance, or risk management is required.
Knowledge of internal audit methodology, approach, techniques and management practices.
Knowledge of risk management as well as governance and compliance philosophies, policies and management practices.

Follow the link below to apply:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LYvPu8Hy_NR6B0jFYqD7zzct0sWsYBNdX934Cc3PsPY/viewform?c=0&w=1

Application ends on the …13th of June, 2016.

Business Development Manager

A fast growing finance organization in Lagos is looking for young and experienced individuals to fill up the roles of Business Development Manager.

Job Description

Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence in the industry.
Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans.
Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets and other assigned tasks.
Requirements
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in this role in a financial institution/top tier telecommunication and sales firm.
Experience in extensive sales management is required.
Knowledge of the sales and marketing industry, approach, techniques and management practices.

Follow the link below to apply:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gLRuO6muTr3ni51mw6Z7B-vTqYeeH9EhWMNd0KiS3b4/viewform?c=0&w=1

Application ends on the …13th of June, 2016.

cc: debbie

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
Luscent Hospital, a reputable Hospital based in Ibeju Lekki Local Govt. of Lagos State., is currently looking for the position below:

Registered Nurse
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND  
Location Lagos
Job Field Medical / Health  

Job Description

Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Skills/Qualifications

Must be a Registered Nurse with license
Single qualification required
Clinical Skills
Bedside Manner
Infection Control
Nursing Skills
Health Promotion and Maintenance

Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to Luscent01@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA Implementation. We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas.

We have been mandated by our client in the IT industry to recruit in the capacity below

IT Sales Representative
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND  
Experience 5 years
Location Lagos
Job Field ICT / Computer   Sales / Marketing  

DETAILS OF FUNCTION:

• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s IT products/services.
• Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
• Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
• Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
• Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
• Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
• Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
• Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
• Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
• Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
• Participates in trade shows and conventions.

REPORTING:

• Reports directly to the Sales Manager.

QUALIFICATIONS:

• Must possess a minimum of 5 years direct sales experience in the IT industry.
• A university degree in Information Technology, Marketing or Business Studies is preferred
• Demonstrate aptitude for problem-solving;
• Demonstrate ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
• Must be result-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
• Valid driver’s license.

Method of Application
All CVs should be sent to admin@culminateconsulting.com on/before Sunday 12th June 2016, with the relevant position applied for as heading

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
Surefoot International School, Calabar, a Leading British - Nigeria International Primary and Middle School situated in a serene and secure environment in Calabar, Cross River State is currently seeking professionals with experience for employment, starting in the 2016/2017 academic session in the capacity below:

Job Title: English Teacher

Ref: SF-2

Job Description
The main responsibility of the English language teacher is to help the students understand English, speak it and be able to write and read it Duties will range from the preparation of coursework, planning of classes and the marking of work handed in, On top of this the teacher will also have to arrange any extracurricular activities and set targets for the pupils

Requirements
Candidate must have a minimum of five years working experience in the above capacity-in a reputable international school with 7 years in the teaching profession.
He/she must also possess a B.Sc.Ed/ BA/Ed in English Language.

Closing Date
16th June, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's in Microsoft word format, with a covering letter addressed to 'The Head, Selection Team' via: surefootjobs@edensrpeople.com including the job title and reference in the subject of the mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
SD Human Resources Limited - Our client, a major Landscape Horticulture company, requires the services of:

Job Title: Business Development Representative

The Role
As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for connecting with potential corporate clients and partners.
This is an ideal role for an individual that is looking to launch their careers and wants an opportunity to provide value and grow with the team.
Job Description
Identify new clients and respond to inbound customer requests.
Develop clients based on the profile of existing customers in target market
Reach out to new prospects. Find ways to creatively reach decision makers at target accounts.
Demonstrate the value of company’s services through email and phone communication.
Actively and aggressively follow up prospects - via phone and email
Weed out non-qualified prospects and set meetings with qualified prospects
Consistently achieve qualified opportunity and sales targets on a month-to-month basis
Requirements
Degree in relevant discipline.
At least 1 year experience in Business Development or Sales.
An interest in environmental issues, gardens, plants and a healthy lifestyle.
Strong interest in sales and prospecting.
Extremely proactive, organized, responsible and proven ability to work well with a team.
Achieve and consistently exceed an aggressive quarterly sales goals.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, small company environment.
Remuneration
80,000 -100,000 naira only.

Application Closing Date
24th June, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and application letter to: recruitment@sdhrlimited.com using the position as the subject of the mail.

Note: Role is on the Island and proximity will be put into consideration.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
LS Scientific was incorporated in 2007 in Nigeria and commenced Business in 2009. With a very detailed Business Structure and large customer Base located at 65C Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: NYSC Intern

Requirements
Batch A 2016 NYSC Intern for the role of an Administrative role in the Sales Department.
The role is open to graduate of Biochemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry and other related courses.
Application Closing Date
13th June, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Call up Letters to: careers@lsscientific.com

NB: The position is for Corp Members without a PPA yet.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Rhyah(f): 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
Pardee Foods Nig. Ltd (Parle-G biscuits) recruiting for factory workers.
Requirements: SSCE, Birth cert and 4 passport (so I was told...dunno if there are other requirements o)
Interviews: Monday/Tuesday nxtwk (don't knw which day exactly as the security officers of the company said different tins. Phase 1 at lynson chemicals avenue told me Tuesday while that at Tomori estate, just after New Life told me Monday)
Those interested can give it a try.
The job is in Sango Ota.
Don't ask me qstns pls...I don't work der. Just gave out d much I knw. NB: I don't knw deir pay.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by smilinguy: 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
Facility Manager Required!!!!

Requirements
A graduate with a minimum of 2:2 in Architecture or any Engineering field. Preferably Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.

Experience level: 0-2years experience

Salary range: Between N100,000 to N150,000

Send CV to danas.morsol@gmail.com on or before 6th June 2016.

Forward to all you know, you might be helping someone.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.