Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Wholesalers Of Watches, Jewellery And Accessories Needed Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wholesalers Of Watches, Jewellery And Accessories Needed Now (1006 Views)

Aliko Dangote Went Shopping For His Daughter’s Wedding Jewellery / Wholesalers and Retailers - Business Opportunities! / Jewellery Business And Barbing Saloon, Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wholesalers Of Watches, Jewellery And Accessories Needed Now by arisanate(m): 11:43am On Feb 02, 2016
Hello guys, I need Wholesalers of watches, Jewellery and accessories in lagos
Now if you are a small mini importation, please this is not for you and you need to be a wholesaler because I will compare the prices with aliexpress goods.
Also I need products that are not sold on aliexpress or china site IE products that are not produce from asia, mainly sold on ebay like hublot, tag heuer,

P.S scammer please to avoid ending the rest of my life in prison because of alleged murder, please dont try anything I will regret because you wont live to regret it.. grin grin grin grin grin angry shocked
Re: Wholesalers Of Watches, Jewellery And Accessories Needed Now by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
arisanate:
Now if you are a small mini importation, please this is not for you and you need to be a wholesaler because I will compare the prices with aliexpress goods.
Also I need products that are not sold on aliexpress or china site IE products that are not produce from asia, mainly sold on ebay like hublot, tag heuer,

P.S scammer please to avoid ending the rest of my life in prison because of alleged murder, please dont try anything I will regret because you wont live to regret it.. grin grin grin grin grin angry shocked
since you know AliExpress and eBay exists,why not buy from there directly.... What quantity are you buying that you are giving conditions?

State your quantity for each of the items you want..
Re: Wholesalers Of Watches, Jewellery And Accessories Needed Now by herboshedhe(f): 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
omoteamac:
since you know AliExpress and eBay exists,why not buy from there directly.... What quantity are you buying that you are giving conditions?

God bless you omotea
Re: Wholesalers Of Watches, Jewellery And Accessories Needed Now by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
herboshedhe:

God bless you omotea
mama abi...

I son talk say I go contact you before sef

Please how were you able to solve the payment problem you had with Kaymu then?

That account manager,I no understand at all...please tell me the methods you used.. I am already thinking of pulling a kanye on them but I still think I should hold my cool till the end of this week

Them dey owe me no be small ooooooooo
Re: Wholesalers Of Watches, Jewellery And Accessories Needed Now by herboshedhe(f): 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
omoteamac:
mama abi...

I son talk say I go contact you before sef

Please how were you able to solve the payment problem you had with Kaymu then?

That account manager,I no understand at all...please tell me the methods you used.. I am already thinking of pulling a kanye on them but I still think I should hold my cool till the end of this week

Them dey owe me no be small ooooooooo

Make we relate na...via whatsapp

Kaymu get as dem be#God v mercy on us for their hands#
Re: Wholesalers Of Watches, Jewellery And Accessories Needed Now by arisanate(m): 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
omoteamac:

If you a wholesaler, you will indicate and I will meet you for the purchase.
I cannot start stating the quantity when I have not seen your product.
thanks
Re: Wholesalers Of Watches, Jewellery And Accessories Needed Now by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
arisanate:

If you a wholesaler, you will indicate and I will meet you for the purchase.
I cannot start stating the quantity when I have not seen your product.
thanks
OK then....

Wait for the invite
Re: Wholesalers Of Watches, Jewellery And Accessories Needed Now by justbeenpaid(m): 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
arisanate:

Hello,

See samples of some of what we have attached. More stocks available , contact 08035666134

Re: Wholesalers Of Watches, Jewellery And Accessories Needed Now by justbeenpaid(m): 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
More pictures. Please call or WhatsApp 08035666134.

Cheers

Re: Wholesalers Of Watches, Jewellery And Accessories Needed Now by kzenterprise(m): 6:56am On Feb 03, 2016
Re: Wholesalers Of Watches, Jewellery And Accessories Needed Now by ucman1(m): 7:04am On Feb 03, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Find Out The Top 8 Social Media Photo Sizes To Promote Your Business / Investment In Benin City / See Price Of Goods And Commodity In My Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.