Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

10 Things That Stand Islam Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Things That Stand Islam Out (2564 Views)

MMM: 10 Things That Will Happen To Churches That Promoted Scheme– Pastor Adelaja / Facts That Stand Against Evolution / 10 Things That Stand Islam Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things That Stand Islam Out by seunH: 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
1) It is the only religion where pictures and images are so forbidden in its religious centres that there are no pictures or images of the Noble Prophet of Islam 2) Its the only religion where God has no imagery depiction, for it leads to idolatory 3) Its the only religion where women rights are so upheld that, contrary to many traditions where your in-law refund your bride price after divorce, in Islam you even give the woman a gift after divorce 4) It is the only religion where dress code is strictly adhered to especially for women 5) It is the only religion where more emphasis is laid on the hereafter than this world hence less predisposition to materialism 6) It is the only religion where there are no priestly class or status for everyone is equal in the sight of Allah except the pious 7) It is the only religion where tithes are strictly for the needy not for the imam or even to build a mosque cool Its the only religion where the followers are in most cases richer than their leaders/imams 9) It is the only religion where miracles are not advertised or promised if you come to a particular mosque 10) Finally its the only religion where a powerful foreign conqueror (Genghis Khan) embraced after conquering Muslim lands despite having the power to convert everyone in the land to his religion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things That Stand Islam Out by Annunaki(m): 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
11) it is the only religion that breeds terrorists and forces it demonic beliefs on others.
12) it is the only religion were it's adherents are encouraged to lie to further the cause of the religion. (kitman and al taquiya)
13) it is the only religion were the founder was a rapist, armed robber, murderer, philanderer and paedophile.
14) it is the only religion that was spread by violence as instructed in it's 'holy'. Book.
15) it is the only religion that kills apostates.

9 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Stand Islam Out by mdokaba1(m): 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
k
Re: 10 Things That Stand Islam Out by ifenes(m): 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
Annunaki:
11) it is the only religion that breeds terrorists and forces it demonic beliefs on others.
12) it is the only religion were it's adherents are encouraged to lie to further the cause of the religion. (kitman and al taquiya)
13) it is the only religion were the founder was a rapist, armed robber, murderer, philanderer and paedophile.
14) it is the only religion that was spread by violence as instructed in it's 'holy'. Book.

Same as your beloved Christianity. Islam and Christianity are two sides of a coin. Both are as bad as each other,both have deluded followers,both are meant to fight each other,both have blood on their hands.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Stand Islam Out by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
errrrrrr...........
Re: 10 Things That Stand Islam Out by Maamin(m): 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
Op is that all? grin

You fail to mention that Islam is the only religion that prescribe beating of wife to husbands. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Stand Islam Out by onetrack(m): 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
Genghis Khan did not convert to Islam. Some of his descendants, known as the Mughals, did convert to Islam and then went on a rampage which killed tens of millions of people, including Hindus, Buddhists, and Muslims. Look up Tamerlane for more info.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Stand Islam Out by unphilaz(m): 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
onetrack:
Genghis Khan did not convert to Islam. Some of his descendants, known as the Mughals, did convert to Islam and then went on a rampage which killed tens of millions of people, including Hindus, Buddhists, and Muslims. Look up Tamerlane for more info.

I guess this is the guy I read of the atrocities done by him oor his close
Re: 10 Things That Stand Islam Out by analice107: 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
ifenes:

Same as your beloved Christianity. Islam and Christianity are two sides of a coin. Both are as bad as each other,both have deluded followers,both are meant to fight each other,both have blood on their hands.
Outline the things done by Christ, just like the things done by Muhammed are outlined.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Stand Islam Out by analice107: 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
seunH:

1) It is the only religion where pictures and images
are so forbidden in its religious centres that there are
no pictures or images of the Noble Prophet of Islam
2) Its the only religion where God has no imagery
depiction, for it leads to idolatory
3) Its the only religion where women rights are so
upheld that, contrary to many traditions where your
in-law refund your bride price after divorce, in Islam
you even give the woman a gift after divorce
4) It is the only religion where dress code is strictly
adhered to especially for women
5) It is the only religion where more emphasis is laid
on the hereafter than this world hence less
predisposition to materialism
6) It is the only religion where there are no priestly
class or status for everyone is equal in the sight of
Allah except the pious
7) It is the only religion where tithes are strictly
for the needy not for the imam or even to build a
mosque
cool Its the only religion where the followers are
in most cases richer than their leaders/imams
9) It is the only religion where miracles are not
advertised or promised if you come to a particular
mosque
10) Finally its the only religion where a powerful
foreign conqueror (Genghis Khan) embraced after
conquering Muslim lands despite having the power to
convert everyone in the land to his religion
Islam is the only religion which anytime anyone sees it's followers in the long beard, you think BOMB.
Islam is the only religion were it's followers smell no matter how educated they are.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Stand Islam Out by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
Islam is the only religion that Christians and Jews are more dangerous than Satan
Re: 10 Things That Stand Islam Out by ifenes(m): 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
analice107:

Outline the things done by Christ, just like the things done by Muhammed are outlined.

What is christ? Christ is no body's name
Re: 10 Things That Stand Islam Out by Nobody: 1:45am On Feb 03, 2016
The beauty of Sharia Law.

For example: do you know where the concept of a “jury of your peers” comes from? It emerged directly from Sharia law, not Western jurisprudence. The Islamic lafif—a twelve-member group of ordinary people, neighbours and peers sworn to tell the truth and give a unanimous verdict in a trial—settled matters of judicial truth long before the concept of a jury found its way into English law.

jury-of-your-peers
Re: 10 Things That Stand Islam Out by JackBizzle: 4:53am On Feb 03, 2016
seunH:

10) Finally its the only religion where a powerful
foreign conqueror (Genghis Khan) embraced after
conquering Muslim lands despite having the power to
convert everyone in the land to his religion

False, Genghis Khan was never a muslim. In fact he disallowed some muslim practices.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Stand Islam Out by Annunaki(m): 6:31am On Feb 03, 2016
JackBizzle:

False, Genghis Khan was never a muslim. In fact he disallowed some muslim practices.

How will you know the OP is a true muslim if he doesn't add lies to his posts?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Stand Islam Out by Newnas(m): 7:07am On Feb 03, 2016
Annunaki:
Praise be to Allah, His Solah and salam be upon the noblest of His messengers, Muhammad the son of AbduLLah, his companions, house hold and those who follow his path till the day of reckoning.

Firstly: since you forgot - or are ignorant - of the war crimes your criminal crusaders carried out in in Jerusalem during the Crusades, they liked innocent children, women and civilians. And by the way they had the 'blessing' of the Pope, so it was not some random people.
And you also forgot the Bagdad raid, the Christians destroyed libraries, they Destroyed knowledge and civilization , till the colour of the river changed because of the ink from the books dumped in them.

Secondly: The kitman and taqiyyah -which you can't spell correctly - are doctrines of the shia sects, and the deviance of the shias is not hidden to any reasonable Muslim - or person - they disbelief in a number of verses for the Quran, and whoever disbelieves in a verse has disbelieved in all. And they bow to graves and many other of their misguidances.

Your claim of rape, murder etc is just a claim, and anyone can claim whatever he wishes. And it will remain an ordinary claim till you can produce a viable proof.
As for the pedophile, In Islam there is no minimum marriage age, it's a matter of being matured enough in your body. Tell me the scientific justification for the 18 year age boundary in marriage. Islam is a practical religion, if a man or woman is matured enough for intercourse, they should go and get married otherwise there will be corruption in the land like we have many secondary school girls today who have been laid by over a dozen men and have turned factories of bastard children all in the name of waiting for the 'perfect' age and qualifications.

As for the killing of apostates, You can tell me a country in the world where treason is not a capital crime!!!

Tell me which religion promotes philandering, Is it Islam that prohibits looking at women except with the intention of marriage, and prohibits handshake of opposite sex and prohibits seclusion with your non-mahram (mahram are wives, mothers, sisters, aunts etc) or Christianity where all of these are permissible under the umbrella of the 'Grace' doctrine and the one who does otherwise is even seen as an extremist and fanatic?!
Lastly, I will advise you to improve your knowledge of Islam - rather of any matter - before you speak, you will save people a lot of stress and time in debunking the craps you spread.
All praise be to Allah by whose favour good deeds are completed and perfected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things That Stand Islam Out by Iykestix: 8:11am On Feb 03, 2016
where is parisbookaddict pls come ooo come and see this.
Re: 10 Things That Stand Islam Out by seunH: 9:32am On Feb 03, 2016
Annunaki:

How will you know the OP is a true muslim if he doesn't add lies to his posts?
Habaaaa my friend its not like that, anyway below are my evidences
"Unlike other emperors builder, Ghengis Khan embraced the religious diversity of his conquered territory (which includes Baghdad to Syria down to Persia- all muslim territory) 'bracket inclusion mine'" (www.history.com/news/history-lists/10-things-you-may-not-know-about-genghis-khan). Although some other sources also claimed that he did not embrace only Islam but other religion e.g Taoism, Shamanism and even Buddhism. While some other sources claim he was strictly a shamanist. (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Mongol_Empire) . I chose to go with the former due to the fact that; 1) Majority of the areas Ghengis Khan conquered remained majority muslim and even some that weren't muslim later became muslim. 2) Some his family members became muslims, in fact devoted muslims, for example his grandson Berke Khan (lostislamichistory.com/6-great-converts-to-islam/) which I believe couldn't have occurred spontaneously if there was no background. In conclusion, be as it may, you are entitled to your belief while I have chosen mine and the reasons were clearly stated above. This is history my friend and I stand to be corrected anytime !!!
Re: 10 Things That Stand Islam Out by JackBizzle: 10:40am On Feb 03, 2016
seunH:

Habaaaa my friend its not like that, anyway below are my evidences
"Unlike other emperors builder, Ghengis Khan embraced the religious diversity of his conquered territory (which includes Baghdad to Syria down to Persia- all muslim territory) 'bracket inclusion mine'" (www.history.com/news/history-lists/10-things-you-may-not-know-about-genghis-khan). Although some other sources also claimed that he did not embrace only Islam but other religion e.g Taoism, Shamanism and even Buddhism. While some other sources claim he was strictly a shamanist. (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Mongol_Empire) . I chose to go with the former due to the fact that; 1) Majority of the areas Ghengis Khan conquered remained majority muslim and even some that weren't muslim later became muslim. 2) Some his family members became muslims, in fact devoted muslims, for example his grandson Berke Khan (lostislamichistory.com/6-great-converts-to-islam/) which I believe couldn't have occurred spontaneously if there was no background. In conclusion, be as it may, you are entitled to your belief while I have chosen mine and the reasons were clearly stated above. This is history my friend and I stand to be corrected anytime !!!

So, it is clear that Genghis Khan experienced different religions not just islam.

Even by your comment, your original point is false

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Stand Islam Out by true2god: 10:54am On Feb 03, 2016
Annunaki:
16) It is the only religion where the rival faction (the sunnis) beheaded the grandson of the founder (mohammed) for politico-religious reasons.

17) It is the only religion\culture that permits first cousin marriage (especially among the arabs and the pakistanis) because mohammed did it.

18) It is the only religion that endorsed subjugation and extortion of non-muslims (quran 9:29)

19) It is the only religion that allow marriage to girls who never had mensuration (quran 65:4)

20) It is the only religion started the whosesale enslavement of blacks among the arab population. The only religion whose founder own many blacks slaves and describe some of them as 'raisin head' or coconut heads. According to the islamic prophet, seeing a black woman in a dream is a bad omen. See hadith below:

Bukhari (Book #87, Hadith #161) Narrated ‘Abdullah: The Prophet said, “I saw (in a dream) a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Medina and settling at Mahai’a, i.e., Al-Juhfa. I interpreted that as a symbol of epidemic of Medina being transferred to that place (Al-Juhfa).”

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Stand Islam Out by seunH: 11:01am On Feb 03, 2016
JackBizzle:

So, it is clear that Genghis Khan experienced different religions not just islam.

My dear friend, please read my comment again (this time more carefully). I said they are 3 schools of thoughts concerning the religion of Ghengis Khan. Some said he embraced the religion of his conquered territory (Islam), Some said he didn't at all rather he remained a shamanist and Some said he embraced Taoism, Shamanism, Islam and Buddhism. I said I chose the former for reasons which I listed and I gave references. So what else do you want me to do again (or should I wake him from his grave to ask him for his religion)*smiles* .
Re: 10 Things That Stand Islam Out by seunH: 11:02am On Feb 03, 2016
JackBizzle:

My dear friend, please read my comment again (this time more carefully). I said they are 3 schools of thoughts concerning the religion of Ghengis Khan. Some said he embraced the religion of his conquered territory (Islam), Some said he didn't at all rather he remained a shamanist and Some said he embraced Taoism, Shamanism, Islam and Buddhism. I said I chose the former for reasons which I listed and I gave references. So what else do you want me to do again (or should I wake him from his grave to ask him for his religion)*smiles* .

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Stand Islam Out by JackBizzle: 11:19am On Feb 03, 2016
seunH:

There is no way Genghis Kahn was a muslim. He didnt accept halal style for getting meat.

No reputable source puts Genghis as a muslim

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Stand Islam Out by onetrack(m): 11:30am On Feb 03, 2016
hockeyoilers:
The beauty of Sharia Law.

For example: do you know where the concept of a “jury of your peers” comes from? It emerged directly from Sharia law, not Western jurisprudence. The Islamic lafif—a twelve-member group of ordinary people, neighbours and peers sworn to tell the truth and give a unanimous verdict in a trial—settled matters of judicial truth long before the concept of a jury found its way into English law.

jury-of-your-peers

Wrong. The English jury comes from old Scandinavian traditions of discussion groups, which were very important in their culture. And there is zero evidence to suggest that a particular form of trial in the Middle East was transferred to England while skipping over all those other cultures that it would have had to pass through.

And even 1000 years before Islam, the Greeks used juries for trials of guilt or innocence. (see the trial of Socrates)

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Stand Islam Out by JackBizzle: 11:53am On Feb 03, 2016
onetrack:

Wrong. The English jury comes from old Scandinavian traditions of discussion groups, which were very important in their culture. And there is zero evidence to suggest that a particular form of trial in the Middle East was transferred to England while skipping over all those other cultures that it would have had to pass through.

And even 1000 years before Islam, the Greeks used juries for trials of guilt or innocence. (see the trial of Socrates)

grin grin grin

These guys sha and taquiyyah!

Thanks for the expose, bro!
Re: 10 Things That Stand Islam Out by true2god: 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin grin
These guys sha and taquiyyah!
Thanks for the expose, bro!
Altaqiyya: the 6th pillar of islam.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Stand Islam Out by Newnas(m): 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
analice107:

Islam is the only religion which anytime anyone sees it's followers in the long beard, you think BOMB.
Islam is the only religion were it's followers smell no matter how educated they are.
that's because you are so isolated from the real world and you get all your 'knowledge' from those liars you call the media.
most of bokoharam and suicide bombers don't even keep beards.
Re: 10 Things That Stand Islam Out by seunH: 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
JackBizzle:

There is no way Genghis Kahn was a muslim. He didnt accept halal style for getting meat.

NO REPUTABLE SOURCE puts Genghis as a muslim

At this juncture I can now see where the problem lies. My dear friend, your problem is not with my post or Genghis khan (because that is what you've been hammering on). YOUR PROBLEM is with the religion of ISLAM. My dear brother, you and your colleagues said I was lying, I was doing tauqiya and probably wasn't even a muslim. I said no problem and then brought my evidences and sources, only for you to discredit my evidences and references/sources, saying they are not reputable DESPITE YOU NOT PROVIDING ANY SOURCE or reference to back your claim......Hmmmmm. At this point I'll finally rest my case on this issue, if you believe fine and if you disbelieve no problem, I will only pray for guidance for you. On a final note; please don't take any of the above personal, the sweetness of diversity is to share knowledge *smiles*
Re: 10 Things That Stand Islam Out by JackBizzle: 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
seunH:

At this juncture I can now see where the problem lies. My dear friend, your problem is not with my post or Genghis khan (because that is what you've been hammering on). YOUR PROBLEM is with the religion of ISLAM. My dear brother, you and your colleagues said I was lying, I was doing tauqiya and probably wasn't even a muslim. I said no problem and then brought my evidences and sources, only for you to discredit my evidences and references/sources, saying they are not reputable DESPITE YOU NOT PROVIDING ANY SOURCE or reference to back your claim......Hmmmmm. At this point I'll finally rest my case on this issue, if you believe fine and if you disbelieve no problem, I will only pray for guidance for you. On a final note; please don't take any of the above personal, the sweetness of diversity is to share knowledge *smiles*

grin grin

You got caught lying. Stop trying to hide your insecurity.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Stand Islam Out by Newnas(m): 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
true2god:

isn't there a section for stupid clowns on nairaland?!

undecided
true2god:

isn't there a section for stupid clowns on nairaland?!
Re: 10 Things That Stand Islam Out by analice107: 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
Newnas:

that's because you are so isolated from the real world and you get all your 'knowledge' from those liars you call the media.
most of bokoharam and suicide bombers don't even keep beards.
See how pained you are.
Islam is the only religion where no matter how educated, it's adherers can't have a reasonable and calm conversation about their religion without mud slinging. What is the use of the schools fees? Was it wasted? Pls make use of ur brain. When u talk let someone else also talk. It's called floor- letting in pragmatism.
Re: 10 Things That Stand Islam Out by analice107: 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
seunH:

Pls are you Muslim? If you are, Hmmmm. You are different. Keep it up. If there's something to talk about, we talk abt it maturely and leave it at that, but these ur brothers here, mehhhn, their mouths are below the gutter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unclad CHURCH UNVEILED, Opens Branches In Abuja, Lagos, P/harcourt / Canaancity in video/pictures(prototype) by Living Faith Church / Moral Problems (questions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.