Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' (44228 Views)

Present Lives Of Nigerian Children And Youths / JOSA TECH - Your Preferred Transcription Service Provider. / Anja Ringgren Loven Honored In Denmark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by neocortex: 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
Donald3d:
There is nothing like witchcraft ?you never see anything (pray you don't experience it), but regardless that is not enough to torture innocent children , who give them the winsh ? no be the same grandmama dem give dem the winsh, nonsense!!!!, .Regardless of what a child is, every child is important , there are better ways of taking care of witchcraft, not abandoning innocent children,kudos to the woman and her foundation ,make i stop here before Nairaland Witchcraft Association target me grin grin grin grin, i cover myself with the blood of Jesus #OneNigeria

Free yourself from mental slavery!
There is no such thing as witchcraft.
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by Adegokenath(m): 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
Strahovski1:

I can show you that withcraft exists if you don't mind.
pls show the guy
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by jammyunn(m): 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
okeke00:
a woman from Dermark. a country with 90% Atheist. with tatoo all over her body. wearing trouser and yet such kind hearted. compare her with all these religious zombies in Nigeria and see the difference

RELIGION IS A SCAM
bro, I agree with all you said except the 90% atheist stuff. That is a very wrong information on a public forum because many people rely on what they read here.
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by preetyb(f): 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
Any Nigerian saying witchcraft does not exist is only deceiving himself..... Go back to ur village and stay for just 4 months and I bet u will ve a different testimony about witchraft.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by Kirigidi(m): 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Nigeria sef!
Are we making progress at all
People still believe in witchcraftcy?
When they should be busy trying to make their lives better!

Witches no go even fit initiate me,coz I'll be too lazy to attend meetings angry

I salute her courage!
For y'all pointing out her tattoos, Who una 'untattooed' body help
U made me laugh wit ur very funny statements. D prevalence of beliefs in powers of witchcraft nd fear of witches nd wizards, ar evidences dat black Africa is stil far behind in d journey of human civilizatn nd enlightenment! It happend too in Europe durin d "Dark Age" hundreds of years ago, when witches were blamed for societal problems nd thus, pipo suspectd of witchcraft were publicly burnt alive in England! But as mor Africans embrace civilizatn, black pipo wil begin to realize dat witches ar not dia problems, nd dat wit increasd knwledge, enlightenment, creativity, ingenuity nd skills, Africans can readily overcome dia challenges!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by Ghost447(m): 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
Donald3d:
My eyes have seen , my ears have heard, my mouth cannot fit talk am finish (dont mind my english-its my Nairaland english) ,you don see where rat enter person house turn to seven rat ?, ehn ehn, , and i dont believe in witchcraft,I believe in Jesus Christ, but witches exist whether you choose to believe or not .if you dont believe me, please go to benin , and shout around 12 am "witches dont exist and they cannot do me anything " then you will know that introvert is not .airforce1 grin grin grin grin grin
. But why Benin?
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by Yosiwealth(m): 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Nigeria sef!
Are we making progress at all
People still believe in witchcraftcy?
When they should be busy trying to make their lives better!

Witches no go even fit initiate me,coz I'll be too lazy to attend meetings angry

I salute her courage!
For y'all pointing out her tattoos, Who una 'untattooed' body help

Lol
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by Donald3d(m): 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
neocortex:

Free yourself from mental slavery!
There is no such thing as witchcraft.
ok if you say so grin grin grin grin
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by DarkHenrie(m): 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
I this comment with all my breathe. I love the commenter even more. May your voice never fade. May your strength never wane. May your brain never cease.
okeke00:
a woman from Dermark. a country with 90% Atheist. with tatoo all over her body. wearing trouser and yet such kind hearted. compare her with all these religious zombies in Nigeria and see the difference

RELIGION IS A SCAM
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by Donald3d(m): 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ghost447:
. But why Benin?
The ones wey dey benin get courage, dem go tell u for your face say dem be winsh (it was not a "tribal" statement if that is what you are thinking , i am from Edo state too,akoko edo o be precise, so no tribalism intended)
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by okeke00(m): 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
jammyunn:
bro, I agree with all you said except the 90% atheist stuff. That is a very wrong information on a public forum because many people rely on what they read here.
sorry my dear. i live in Denmark and i am accurate with my figures. even italy at which christianity started is atleast 70% atheist. church goers are only old men and women which will not even make up to 30 people in a church service every sunday. i have been yo all those places and i am very sure with what i am saying

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by Houseofglam7(f): 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nicepoker:
lol. So u even know about coven. Now tell me how u wan take donate grand patron.

Hehehehe
I sight you
Principalities and powers cheesy
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by Houseofglam7(f): 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
Strahovski1:

I can show you that withcraft exists if you don't mind.

Actually, I do mind angry
Dem dey beef me.....
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by jammyunn(m): 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
okeke00:
sorry my dear. i live in Denmark and i am accurate with my figures. even italy at which christianity started is atleast 70% atheist. church goers are only old men and women which will not even make up to 30 people in a church service every sunday. i have been yo all those places and i am very sure with what i am saying
bro, whatever you are saying is clearly different from government figures. Don't you think the government figures supersedes others as to accurate information?
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by Strahovski1(m): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
Houseofglam7:

Actually, I do mind angry
Dem dey beef me.....

Withcraft exists! Thats the bottom line
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
Elijahrona2:
She try but her tattoo too much

Thats none of your business you ugly duckling.
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by mypains: 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin why e b say an women plenty pass for here?

Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by okeke00(m): 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
jammyunn:
bro, whatever you are saying is clearly different from government figures. Don't you think the government figures supersedes others as to accurate information?
i dont know the exact location where you live but i wish you will be to those places one day to see for yourself
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
No matter what some Nigerian pastors will sti'll condemn her and quote bible references

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
I declare Anja-Ringgren-Lovén the Atheist as my personal Lord and Saviour!

To hell with the jesus scam. Atleast i got proof of this ladies miracles.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by jammyunn(m): 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
okeke00:
i dont know the exact location where you live but i wish you will be to those places one day to see for yourself
ok, no problems.
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by Kizazz(m): 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
musKeeto:

I'm a Nigerian, and I don't believe in witchcraft. Don't be silly. This is 2016.
Funny U..Its People Like U Dat Emphasize That Aids Is Not Real..Wat A Mentality
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
kaeforum:

Just because you dont believe in something doesnt mean it doesnt exist.
Just becase you believe in it doesn't mean it exists.
You're right. Living in denial isn't science, it's called 'faith'.
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by taurus25(m): 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
kaeforum:
(how many times are we going to tell Nigerians that there nothing like witchcraft?

What a daft remark to be made by someone claiming to be a nigerian. shocked

so because he is nigerian he shuld wallow in ur deep short sighted ignorance........wtf
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kizazz:

Funny U..Its People Like U Dat Emphasize That Aids Is Not Real..Wat A Mentality
Where do I start from?
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by Nicepoker(m): 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
Houseofglam7:

Hehehehe
I sight you
Principalities and powers cheesy
lol. Form is still available. Goes for 300 pounds. But For u its free.
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by blueAgent(m): 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Apethetist are fools. they should go to a native doctor house and slap him and ask him if their is Devil

Even the top men who control this world politics and resources belong to one satanic club or Society.they know their is GOD from.their activites they have seen powers beyond the supernatural(evil) .
then one idiot who have not eaten properply and no one knows him. have not seen anything in this life. will come and cliam there is no GOD.
when MEN real strong men know the truth.
some fools with nothing to show. will be talking.
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by JhyMedex: 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
I see stuff like dis n I still av hope in humanity...
LORD bless ma hustle, so I can contribute 2 the betterment of humanity.... AMEEN
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by blueAgent(m): 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kirigidi:
U made me laugh wit ur very funny statements. D prevalence of beliefs in powers of witchcraft nd fear of witches nd wizards, ar evidences dat black Africa is stil far behind in d journey of human civilizatn nd enlightenment! It happend too in Europe durin d "Dark Age" hundreds of years ago, when witches were blamed for societal problems nd thus, pipo suspectd of witchcraft were publicly burnt alive in England! But as mor Africans embrace civilizatn, black pipo wil begin to realize dat witches ar not dia problems, nd dat wit increasd knwledge, enlightenment, creativity, ingenuity nd skills, Africans can readily overcome dia challenges!

I laugh at U. go and watch travel channel on cable and see the level of supersitious believe and practices in Britain and Europe yrs back and in present. Africa is backward becos we refuse to think not religeon
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by seunny4lif(m): 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
okeke00:
Yes it's true
I have stayed in Italy, Austria and Germany
Only old people goes to church on Sunday....
This people here don't attend church but their heart are good not like Nigerians going to church everyday but yet wicked.....

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by seunny4lif(m): 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
blueAgent:
Apethetist are fools. they should go to a native doctor house and slap him and ask him if their is Devil

Even the top men who control this world politics and resources belong to one satanic club or Society.they know their is GOD from.their activites they have seen powers beyond the supernatural(evil) .
then one idiot who have not eaten properply and no one knows him. have not seen anything in this life. will come and cliam there is no GOD.
when MEN real strong men know the truth.
some fools with nothing to show. will be talking.
They are fool abi yet technology built by them you dey use am undecided undecided
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by blueAgent(m): 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
seunny4lif:
They fool abi yet technology built by them you dey use am undecided undecided
How many of the inventors and scientist were athteist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much A Sewing Machine Cost In 1983 / See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) / Caption This Photo Of A Man Sleeping While Standing In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.