Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,618 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Does The Ncc's Contact Centre (622) Really Work? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does The Ncc's Contact Centre (622) Really Work? (475 Views)

The Change Starts With Individuals! ! Nigeria Can Really Work. / Call Ncc On 622-toll Free, To Report Any Dissatisfied Service From Your Network / Can Boycotts Of Beef Really Work In Countering Killings By Fulani Herdsmen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does The Ncc's Contact Centre (622) Really Work? by nenergy(m): 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
So I had a little issue ( www.nairaland.com/2901842/arm-twisting-telecom-operators-rant-globacom ) recently and called NCC's 662 and I was told the issue will be sent to the telecoms company involved.

After days without a notification, I called again today only to be told; " There is nothing we can do about it", go to another outlet and if the process is the same, then buy the airtime".

Imagine a commission that's suppose to lookout for the consumer turning a blind eye to such brazen arm-twisting.

Questions is does NCC's 622 really work? Sure there are people to always take your Call, but is anything done afterwards. Seems the NCC is only good at slapping heavy fines and nothing else. Or have they mediated and aided the resolution of your issues? Please share.

I will let this slide, because I have to buy another data soon.

NCC is a big disappointment!
Re: Does The Ncc's Contact Centre (622) Really Work? by nenergy(m): 8:32am On Feb 04, 2016
Sim swap done, after i complied and got N1,000 airtime. Since the NCC won't fight for a subscriber: Globacom 1 Vs (7 years) customer 0.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Lawyer Sues Kanu For 1bn Naira / Rare Love Lesson From The Swan[photo] / #madeinnigeria Trending On Face Book(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.