Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,724 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Inclinations - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inclinations (439 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inclinations by meshacha1: 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
INCLINATIONS
One day during my final year in school, I paid 10k into my Ecobank account and the money was to be used for a payment later on.
I was in fellowship that evening when my phone beeped and it was the credit alert of the deposit, I noticed they credited 100,000Naira into my account and not 10,000Naira. Immediately my heart skipped.
I left the fellowship immediately and went outside. Should I go and withdraw the money now or should I go report to the bank or I should wait for two days before withdrawing it.
Meanwhile throughout my stay in school I never had 10k for myself let alone 100k.
This is a miracle
No.. This is a test
I will withdraw it
No.. This is not mine.
Should I ask someone if it is right? (that time when wrong things now seem right).
I was still contemplating my next action when the bank sent another alert. They reversed it.
I went back into the fellowship thinking....
I thought I had overcome this?
I thought I return overpayment to petty traders?
But an excess of 100k as a student shook my stand.
I never knew I could contemplate withdrawing a money that isn't mine.
If it happens today and I receive such excess of 100k,I will return it. But if I receive excess of ten million... I hope I would not shake? The thought of being a millionaire nah.
It is one thing to be tested by what you can afford. It's another thing to be tested by what you cannot afford even in your dreams, especially when you are on your own and the money found you.
Sometimes it takes opportunities and big offers to reveal our inclinations and tendencies to us.
It's easy to make mouths... Saying "I would never do this and that no matter what", but unless God has dealt with those tendencies in your heart, you may at best be in illusion.
Peter boasted to Christ saying "I would never deny you" but he didn't know the terms and conditions that would follow the temptation.
There are strong terms and conditions that can shake you unless God has dealt with some things in you.
Many thought they can never take 1 kobo that isn't theirs until they got into political positions; then their names became DAZUKI..
Please always take moments and ask God to help deal with things you never knew you have... To deal with the inclinations you never know exist in you...
Find your identity in Christ and not in your will power.
The arms of the flesh will fail us along the line but God is able to keep us from falling...
Grace.

(1) (Reply)

Police Kill Two Suspects On Bank Robbery Operation / Help Urgently Needed / 37 Arrested In China Over $88 Million Vaccine Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.