Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Arsenal V Southampton: News You Need - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal V Southampton: News You Need (699 Views)

Chelsea V Southampton FA CUP / Leicester V Southampton 1:0 FT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal V Southampton: News You Need by soccerecho(m): 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
For once I am not going to the game – having a few days in the wild windy weather of the Norfolk coast. And believe me it is windy. So good luck to whoever bought my ticket through the official ticket exchange. (It actually sold in 10 minutes flat, so clearly the demand for tickets is still there).
Today there is a headline in the Telegraph today which says, “Relive all the action from deadline day at Arsenal,” but I think that’s pushing it a bit, especially when there is a game to play. But the press and the bloggettas invest everything in the wholly false notion that transfers mean something, so I suppose they have to start the build up to the summer transfer window now.
Meanwhile we have the tragic news that Rosicky is injured once again, and a suggestion in one source that Coquelin is injured as well, but I can’t see any confirmation of that, so I think that one it is just a mistake. Rosicky though may now be lost to us for good.
READ MORE>>>
http://www.soccerecho.com/2016/02/arsenal-v-southampton-news-you-need.html

Re: Arsenal V Southampton: News You Need by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Na when the March go start?
Re: Arsenal V Southampton: News You Need by Raziii(m): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
Gbaa:
Na when the March go start?
Haba! February just start na
Re: Arsenal V Southampton: News You Need by johnson4nosa(m): 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
please when
Re: Arsenal V Southampton: News You Need by M4gunners: 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
Game is on already. Mod help us move this to front page please.

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid's Left Back Marcelo Out For Two Weeks. / Messi Celebrates Suarez / NPFL: Plateau United Vs Niger Tornadoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.