Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,581 members, 7,840,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

I Want To Go Back To School Advice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Go Back To School Advice (557 Views)

Medical School Advice Needed / Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays / Christians Will Wear Church Garments To School, If Hijab Verdict Is Implemented (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Go Back To School Advice by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
when I was in school I only stopped at ss2
now I want to go to school and study law,
which exams do I need to take to gain an admission
Re: I Want To Go Back To School Advice by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
which result do I need to enter university atleast latest January next year or this year
Re: I Want To Go Back To School Advice by Khd95(m): 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
Go back nd write waec(external) or gce,then buy jamb form,fill in ur desired course nd ur fav institution(ensure that institution accepts 'awaiting result') then goodluck bruvsmiley
Re: I Want To Go Back To School Advice by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
can I get gce and enter school with it without waec ?
Khd95:
Go back nd write waec(external) or gce,then buy jamb form,fill in ur desired course nd ur fav institution(ensure that institution accepts 'awaiting result') then goodluck bruvsmiley
Re: I Want To Go Back To School Advice by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
gce and waec can serve as the same purpose ?
Khd95:
Re: I Want To Go Back To School Advice by Khd95(m): 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
HKCOMPANY:
can I get gce and enter school with it without waec ?
ofcos yes,
Re: I Want To Go Back To School Advice by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
which month can take the exam gce or when can i buy the form ?
Khd95:
ofcos yes,
Re: I Want To Go Back To School Advice by oluadex99(m): 5:11am On Feb 03, 2016
HKCOMPANY:
when I was in school I only stopped at ss2
now I want to go to school and study law,
which exams do I need to take to gain an admission

Same problem we have bros, but am planning for nabteb form according to sum1 advise, i wan to study elect/elect because am an electrician already pls more advise abt d nabteb form

(1) (Reply)

Again South East Leads In Wassce Performance Chat...abia Tops / Uniosun- 4th & 5th Convocation Ceremonies And Installation Of Chancellor / UCH Ibadan, School Of Nursing & Midwifery Form Is Currently On Sales: "Click"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.