Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost (71693 Views)

Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) / I Opted To Withdraw, Buhari, APC Urged Me To Fight On - Gbajabiamila / Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Coolgent:
Sannunku yan'uwa
barka dai. grin
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by happney65: 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
coolitempa:
So the ineffectual buffoon who bankrupted his country....wants us to thank him for leaving after he had been voted out.......my friend you lost the elections which you did your best to scuttle and failed......and we are supposed to be grateful....this man needs to be in jail... angry

Yes we are supposed to be gratefull..Maybe you should ask Kenyans what happened to them after the postelection crises and uhurru kenyatta is still their president and nothing dey happen..I guess if your Mr Bubu has accepted defeat in good faith in 2011 lives would not have being lost as it did in 2011.As for now any African leader that steps down after defeat should be commended cos its something we don't do here..From Egypt to Libya to West Africa and East Africa,it's the Same..So.if an individual decides to do the right thing he deserves commendation...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Caseless: 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
illuminaty:
......if GEJ knows how 2 lie alot....i wonder what liar mohammed is known for......smh
Lai says it as it is.
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by flokii: 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
TippyTop:
Buhari lost 3 elections in the past and went to court 3 times to contest the results of those 3 elections.

Jonathan contested 2 elections, won 1 and lost 1 and then went back to his people.

If Buhari had lost last election, we would all have been at war now, I mean the coward Tinubu saw war looming hence he ran to Buhari.

The South needs to stand up to the north, we're only postponing the evil day, things can't continue as they are now.

#implementconfabreport#

tho. you ended well... buh ur starting was poor. hence I won't insult you

lemme clarify somethings for you... yorubas are d second larget ethnic group in Nigeria, hence won't tolerate a 'minority backed by d third largest tribe' to treat them like trash..

d same yorubas voted massively for GEJ in 2011.. where were you then?

yorubas don't protect or embrace 'stealing & corruption' like you guys do... doesn't mean we dnt av bad eggs too

and lastly... a sane person wouldn't blame yorubas for not supporting a South + North (GEJ + Sambo) presidential campaign... it's left to d South and North to figure out what went wrong..

hope you're enlightened now... m sure you are

so behave like one henceforth... cheers

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by ABB1(m): 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
Swear
Pidggin:
The best president ever.
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by ABB1(m): 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
Swear shocked
Pidggin:
The best president ever.
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by danjaba(m): 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
Coolgent:
Sannunku yan'uwa

Ashe muna da yawa a nan. Ina gaisuwa.
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Leke001: 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
true talk GEJ
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
coolitempa:
So the ineffectual buffoon who bankrupted his country....wants us to thank him for leaving after he had been voted out.......my friend you lost the elections which you did your best to scuttle and failed......and we are supposed to be grateful....this man needs to be in jail... angry
noise maker..drag him to jail na
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Caseless: 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
danjaba:

Gaskiya wanda ya ba shi shawaran ya ci kutumar bura ubansa.
kaji Dan burauba fa. Allah yatsine ma mai Bada shawaran. Shegu
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by ilyas26(m): 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
I believe he's lying, what's the name of the sitting president
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by benELOHIM7(m): 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
I will never forget you jonathan, how would I have graduated in 2015 if you had allowed bullhari's plan worked embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by loomer: 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Caseless:
if he had reneged against the people's will, he won't be alive to even see ICC ; the fire his actions might ignite would have definitely consumed him.

Make I ask u one question, like say him no leave office, as you dey so, you for gree enter street carry gun to fight?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Caseless: 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
sameer1212:
Eh mana. Ama Allah yafisu ai. Azalumai mutane. angry
hakane Dan uwa.
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Caseless: 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Coolgent:

Sannunku yan'uwa
angaida maza. Ya dai?
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Vulu:
MY AMBITION IS NOT THE BLOOD OF ANY NIGERIAN.- GEJ

MY AMBITION IS WORTH THE BLOOD OF KAFFURS. DOGS AND BABOON MUST BE SOAKED IN BLOOD- Daura President.

Take it or trow it. He is Democratically elected still with the statement he made early.
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is rubbish just tell us ur part in the $2.1billion and the recent #ekitigate...I wonder why our journalists are not asking the right questions

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Caseless: 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
loomer:

Make I ask u one question, like say him no leave office, as you dey so, you for gree enter street carry gun to fight?
trust me to do that if the situation degenerate.
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by anytexy: 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
You are talking of one African leader even some e-rats Zimbies here wouldn't have conceded defeat if they were in his shoes. They think it is all that easy as a sitting president. The card reader that faild was enough for him to cancel the election.
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by illuminaty(m): 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
Caseless:
Lai says it as it is.
....indeed Apc supporters are zombies
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by omoiseselagba: 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
tyav7:
Sensible leader
nigeria:a country where doing the right thing is seen as a favour or miracle.
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Michealbk(m): 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Great president, one love Great president, one love Great president, one love
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by oloriooko(m): 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
coolitempa:
You could have been stiff dead by now as a result of war if GEJ had been adamant
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by joseph1832(m): 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
Let's play a guessing game. Let's guess who advised GEJ not to leave office.
Lemme go first, Robert Mugabe!.
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by loomer: 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Caseless:
trust me to do that if the situation degenerate.

Na so una dey talk, the only people I know say for prepare to die na just hausa. The rest of una just dey make mouth
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Coldfeets: 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ioannes:
please where is the shocking detail?

I even thought he finally wanted to reveal how he asked the inec returning officer from one of the northern states to change his result to favor him,

or how and who he shared billions of $$$ to during the electioneering period.

abi o.

I still dey look for the shocking detail abi details, I no see. You lose election, wetin else remain? My people, no be to comot be that?

Maybe the African presido wey dey yarn dat kain dust neva sabi say naija no be like Cameroon or Zimbabwe or even Kenya. Naija pass all of dem put together by far.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Mufasa27(m): 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
coolitempa:
Ode. undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by sulex11(m): 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
GREAT LEADER!!!!!
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by AreaFada2: 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Well, Boko Haram now roasting people alive in villages under the watch of GMB who promised to dispatch Boko under two months.

https://www.nairaland.com/2907860/fresh-borno-village-attack-vanguard
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by eseoghene144: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
The truth about it is that Jonathan had no choice as he would have been overthrown and possibly killed or overthrown
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by dckng16(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
No 1 True Democrat in Nigeria and Africa as a whole

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
That African Leader must have been from one of those mushroom places in Africa where peace is a scarce commodity. Thank God you refuse to listen to him sir. God blesses you in retirement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos / APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) / Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.